PH President Duterte: "Get vaccinated or I will arrest you!"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

PH President Duterte: "Get vaccinated or I will arrest you!"

Post by Winston »

I heard that Duterte said that he's going to arrest anyone who refuses a vaccine? Is it true? Isn't it impossible to enforce? Taking away peoples human rights invites bad karma too. Every dictator has experienced that. Universal law puts a limit on what government can do. They can scare u and influence u but they cant force u to do things against your free will. That violates the rules of the game in the matrix.

Apparently he did say that:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... you-jailed

Why doesn't his own staff tell him hes wrong to do that? Doesn't anyone ever tell him to go to hell? Can Duterte do anything? Are his powers limited by any constitution or senate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: PH President Duterte: "Get vaccinated or I will arrest you!"

Post by Outcast9428 »

Duterte is a maniac. He's always been one. He thinks he can just kill or arrest everybody who doesn't do what he wants them to do. Can't believe the Philippines voted this guy in.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: PH President Duterte: "Get vaccinated or I will arrest you!"

Post by Winston »

Isn't there some constitution or senate in the Philippines that constrain him or overrule him? Does he have absolute power like a dictator?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne