I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
September 9th, 2021, 7:17 pm
There's nothing insulting in what PAG is doing. It's like watching a mental patient doing his thing. He's just sad, and pathetic...
PAG with his sockpuppets is a nothing - nothing at all. Just an ass clown - living of benefits and food coupons somewhere in the States.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:04 am
publicduende wrote:
There's nothing insulting in what PAG is doing. It's like watching a mental patient doing his thing. He's just sad, and pathetic...
PAG with his sockpuppets is a nothing - nothing at all. Just an ass clown - living of benefits and food coupons somewhere in the States.
True, but Winston needs to get rid of him off his board because it is on it's death knell as it is.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:09 am
Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote:
True, but Winston needs to get rid of him off his board because it is on it's death knell as it is.
I never understood why Winston is keeping this annoying ass clown in his forum.
This PAG troll is even too idiotic for a good laughter. He belongs to a secure mental clinic without internet access.

Last edited by Yohan on September 10th, 2021, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:13 am
yick wrote:
September 10th, 2021, 1:09 am
Yohan wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I never understood why Winston is keeping this annoying ass clown in his forum.
This troll is even too idiotic for a good laughter.

Nor do I, it's been going on far too long - italianman/spencer/PAG and the rest of them... all pointless and completely avoidable...