I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Italianman »

Classic Black

So far, I have two watches that I prefer to travel with because they are inexpensive.

I have another one on order that I'll add this week

I also have a Wooden Watch Box Watch Organizer with Glass Display that I like to keep on my hotel table.

:)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Tsar »

Are you ever worried that your watches will get stolen at a hotel? Do you have a safe to put them in if you go out?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Voyager1 »

Vegan leather = cheap imitation synthetic.

Girls do not get impressed with watches anymore. They are impressed with the man behind the watch.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I bought the same jeans that the picture shows Italianman buying before I went to Bulgaria.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Tsar wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 4:40 pm
Are you ever worried that your watches will get stolen at a hotel? Do you have a safe to put them in if you go out?
Lol, dude, what part of inexpensive don't you understand? I don't walk around with a safe. I might throw them under the pillow or seat cushion. As a Lightweight Casual Daypack, I recently purchased this new sling bag Crossbody Backpack with USB Charging Port. So I might put stuff in there :)

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Voyager1 wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 6:41 am

Girls do not get impressed with watches anymore. They are impressed with the man behind the watch.
You don't want your travel case attracting too much attention when you're walking around with stuff like this

:lol:

They do when it's on the right guy 8)
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
July 17th, 2021, 4:40 pm
Can't he just wear the watch on his wrist 24/7 except in the shower? If so, how can it ever get stolen? If you go out, you can put the watch in your pocket or shoulder bag. It's small and portable and easy to pocket.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:

Maybe but the thing is, money is a form of energy. And if a watch is very expensive, and paid a lot for, it will have a certain energy or vibe attached to it too. Women are intuitive and can pick up on that. A man with a lot of money has a certain vibe. If you have met rich people you know what I mean. They exude a certain vibe that poor people do not have. Because money is a form of energy, not just a piece of paper. An expensive watch or clothing can exude such a vibe too. Greedy women sort of pick up on that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 1:57 pm
Voyager1 wrote:

Maybe but the thing is, money is a form of energy. And if a watch is very expensive, and paid a lot for, it will have a certain energy or vibe attached to it too. Women are intuitive and can pick up on that. A man with a lot of money has a certain vibe. If you have met rich people you know what I mean. They exude a certain vibe that poor people do not have. Because money is a form of energy, not just a piece of paper. An expensive watch or clothing can exude such a vibe too.
Bingo! Now you see why the guys on here have such a hard time with women. They don't even understand basic psychology. Moreover, a financially secure guy is better for making babies with. A girl doesn't have to worry about her kid starving to death or other stupid problems poor people have
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Italianman wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

Maybe but the thing is, money is a form of energy. And if a watch is very expensive, and paid a lot for, it will have a certain energy or vibe attached to it too. Women are intuitive and can pick up on that. A man with a lot of money has a certain vibe. If you have met rich people you know what I mean. They exude a certain vibe that poor people do not have. Because money is a form of energy, not just a piece of paper. An expensive watch or clothing can exude such a vibe too.
Bingo! Now you see why the guys on here have such a hard time with women. They don't even understand basic psychology. Moreover, a financially secure guy is better for making babies with. A girl doesn't have to worry about her kid starving to death or other stupid problems poor people have
That's all true but now girls can do cam videos, OnlyFans, and send nudes in exchange for money. Girls have it easy if they want to do slutty stuff. It allows them to make loads of money.

Some girls on OnlyFans went from renting and broke to owning a nice house and loads of money in a year or two.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Dude, shut up and stop smoking crack, please. Men can use their bodies as well. Go to the gym, acquire some massage treatment training, and learn some fundamental psychology so you can talk to others. Some servers earn $5,000 per month in tips while just working part-time. Some even more, depending on the price of the meal. If you serve (or deliver) a $17.00 pizza and receive a 20% tip, your total gratuity is less than $5.00. To make even a grand, you'll need to serve/deliver a lot of pizzas*. On the other hand, if you work in an upscale restaurant where the check is $170.00 for a table of two, three, or four people and you provide excellent service as well as high-quality food, your tip can easily exceed $40.00. You're looking at $400.00 if you have 10 tables throughout that time.

Oh, and hotel personnel in really posh restaurants and other portions of the hotel in the United States can also make very good tips. The majority of people who tip well want to be pampered. There are wealthy waiters and waitresses, but you won't hear them brag about it in polite company. In polite society, people do not talk about how much money they make.

There are many men in Los Angeles who work part-time as massage therapists and earn more than $500 each day. To earn real money, you must be handsome, relatively bright, and morally ambiguous, just like cam girls. If you're attractive, a lot of gay dudes will pay you to spread your asshole on camera. Old women will pay you to hang around and be their friend. The same is true for females. She can make some big money if she is willing to spread her p***y on cam. However, most people are unwilling to do so or do not appear attractive enough.

It's amusing how western "adults" have devolved into inept crybabies who get rewarded for complaining to the manager. Most people are too unorganized and delicate to do anything other than stay at home > work > eat tacos.

In America, if you learn a skill like a plumber or electrician, you may retire in around ten years with more than a million dollars in the bank provided you save and invest the money in an index fund.

Seriously, just shut up.
Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20. He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on. Giancarlo Granda says he was 20 when he met Jerry and Becki Falwell while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in March 2012. Starting that month and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.

They hooked him up with a half million dollar hostel

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/sp ... ationship/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Italianman wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:

Not just psychology, but metaphysics too. Everything gives off energy and everything is energy vibrating at a certain level. This is spiritual, occult, metaphysical and esoteric teaching too. All matter is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. I'm sure you've all heard that before. It's basic spirituality 101. This includes money of course, which is a form of energy. If you have a decent amount of money, you give off a certain vibe. You can't hide what you are. Who you are is in your aura and vibe. Even if an asshole or bad evil guy acts nice and polite, people can still pick up on that, because who he is is in his aura. Likewise, if misfits like us act normal and say normal things, people can still pick up that we are misfits. It's in our aura and our body language too. That's why people can pick up on aspies too, their body language is different even though they don't realize it. Both the physical and metaphysical world is real.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Italianman wrote:
July 16th, 2021, 8:54 pm
Classic Black

So far, I have two watches that I prefer to travel with because they are inexpensive.

I have another one on order that I'll add this week

I also have a Wooden Watch Box Watch Organizer with Glass Display that I like to keep on my hotel table.

:)
The room looks a tad bit... minimalist? But the watches would be a nice little 'foot in the door' sort of thing with many girls, no matter who they're attached to. Especially when matched with some fine brand clothing to match. Good for you, mate.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can a woman tell the difference between a real Rolodex watch vs a fake one? How do you tell the difference? Does a real one give off a different vibe? Maybe. lol