I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 3:37 am
Can a woman tell the difference between a real Rolodex watch vs a fake one? How do you tell the difference? Does a real one give off a different vibe? Maybe. lol
I think they might pick up on the guys "I hope she doesn't notice it's fake" vibe. A certain nervousness a conman would have. But then again, the old saying applies: "Even a monkey is clad in gold, is still a monkey at the end of the day."
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: I just received my vegan leather travel watch case for a handful of my watches

Post by Voyager1 »

There are different types of women. Some are attracted to material wealth and yes, they can detect if a guy has wealth or not. You can't just put on a rolex and try to fool them. Eventually they will find you out.

Fortunately there are women that other qualities are of importance. I mean wealth is not much of importance.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
Can a woman tell the difference between a real Rolodex watch vs a fake one? How do you tell the difference? Does a real one give off a different vibe? Maybe. lol
Rolodex watch?
:)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I might have bought my wife one piece of jewelry in 20 years. It may be the last I bought her was the wedding ring. She is still with me. I think I bought her one purse with a brand the same as her name. She does not usually like stuff I pick out anyway.

I have forgotten our anniversary before. We both did once. It is right around Christmas. I usually take us out to dinner. I may have bought flowers a few times. One I put flowers on the bed and little love notes all over. She really appreciates this.

She did not grow up with birthday gifts and Christmas presents, beyond some new clothes maybe. She does not have high expectations in this regard.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 3:57 am
Winston wrote:
I think they might pick up on the guys "I hope she doesn't notice it's fake" vibe. A certain nervousness a conman would have. But then again, the old saying applies: "Even a monkey is clad in gold, is still a monkey at the end of the day."
I've heard that women can tell if your clothes are cheap or expensive too. How do they tell? To me, they both look the same. Is it intuitive, or are there clear physical signs between cheap and expensive clothes that a good eye can see?

I also noticed that women can notice if a guy has a small penis or a big one, even if the guy's pants mask the size of his dick. How do they tell that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boixos24
Freshman Poster

Post by boixos24 »

Last edited by boixos24 on September 16th, 2021, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

True body language is a big factor, but so are auras. Auras are real and Kirilian photography proved it long ago. Some people can see auras too. And some are empathic too. It's not just body language which is physical. It's also auras and vibes which are metaphysical too. Just because mainstream science is atheistic does not mean that only the physical world exists. That's a fallacy. They are wrong. Most people are waking up now and realizing that the spirit world and physical world both exist. So there is a spiritual or metaphysical element to all this too. Look up "premonition" or "precognition", they are very well documented and common in everyday experiences. I experienced it when I was 5 years old too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Women also have a 6th sense about weird things. For example one time I wrote a love letter to a girl that cut my hair. I wrote one draft and threw it away in the garbage so my girlfriend who was living with me at the time, wouldn't find it. I put it in the garbage along with a stack of junk mail so that it would not stand out. But somehow she found it and said she was looking for something to read. But who digs into the trash can looking for something to read? Obviously her sixth sense told her where to look. The odds are nearly impossible for her to find that by chance.

I could put a love letter to another girl in a stack of 100 papers and she would find it too by sensing where it is. The funny thing is, she was an atheist, yet she was able to use her sixth sense to find stuff that could not be found by random accident. It was very weird. She could also find stuff I hide in my computer in impossible to find places too.

Also, women can tell when you are cheating on them, even with no evidence. It's not just body language. They can sense it in your vibe and read your thoughts. There is like a chord that's been broken when someone is no longer loyal to you. Even men experience this too when their woman is cheating on them.

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 2:53 am
Italianman wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 2:43 pm
Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 1:57 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
July 18th, 2021, 6:41 am
Vegan leather = cheap imitation synthetic.

Girls do not get impressed with watches anymore. They are impressed with the man behind the watch.
Maybe but the thing is, money is a form of energy. And if a watch is very expensive, and paid a lot for, it will have a certain energy or vibe attached to it too. Women are intuitive and can pick up on that. A man with a lot of money has a certain vibe. If you have met rich people you know what I mean. They exude a certain vibe that poor people do not have. Because money is a form of energy, not just a piece of paper. An expensive watch or clothing can exude such a vibe too.
Bingo! Now you see why the guys on here have such a hard time with women. They don't even understand basic psychology. Moreover, a financially secure guy is better for making babies with. A girl doesn't have to worry about her kid starving to death or other stupid problems poor people have
Not just psychology, but metaphysics too. Everything gives off energy and everything is energy vibrating at a certain level. This is spiritual, occult, metaphysical and esoteric teaching too. All matter is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. I'm sure you've all heard that before. It's basic spirituality 101. This includes money of course, which is a form of energy. If you have a decent amount of money, you give off a certain vibe. You can't hide what you are. Who you are is in your aura and vibe. Even if an asshole or bad evil guy acts nice and polite, people can still pick up on that, because who he is is in his aura. Likewise, if misfits like us act normal and say normal things, people can still pick up that we are misfits. It's in our aura and our body language too. That's why people can pick up on aspies too, their body language is different even though they don't realize it. Both the physical and metaphysical world is real.
As has been stated numerous times. The human brain is not intelligence; rather, it is a survival mechanism that selects immunological and other compatibilities. Unhealthy people have a difficult time attracting partners. When you're above a certain looks threshold, the face becomes secondary. The immune system is the most important (muscularity, athletic ability, skin, voice as a measure of lung power, body hair as a testosterone indicator, height, facial symmetry, and so on). A man with large arms, broad shoulders, and a small waist is fit and healthy, and he may go hunting. A lady with large breasts, large hips, and a small waist appears to be fit for child bearing and foraging.

The oddest thing is that so many people have "low" testosterone, which is a clear indicator of diminished immune system function because the immune system lowers testosterone levels to promote immune system functionality. Men have more health problems if they do not retain muscular mass to support their immune system, which is weaker than that of women. Females have two sets of immune system repair and stability of energy pathways to defend against energy or byproduct. That is typically why there are fewer females with autism and why they appear to have sixth sense. Territory and possessions are symbols of a healthy male.

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 19th, 2021, 2:59 am
Italianman wrote:
July 16th, 2021, 8:54 pm
Classic Black

So far, I have two watches that I prefer to travel with because they are inexpensive.

I also have a Wooden Watch Box Watch Organizer with Glass Display that I like to keep on my hotel table.

:)
The room looks a tad bit... minimalist? But the watches would be a nice little 'foot in the door' sort of thing with many girls, no matter who they're attached to. Especially when matched with some fine brand clothing to match. Good for you, mate.
It should look minimalist, it's one of my many rentals.

It started off looking like this:

I even had one of my employees come over and clean the carpet

Then I decided to simply rip up the carpet and install new subflooring and luxury vinyl planks.

Since wood is 3x more pricey right now, I got some of this shit

I have great carpentry skills 8)

After a few hours, I became bored and summoned a few of my employees to finish the task.

Of course, I was issuing all of the commands and directing everything.

Eight hours later...

Now I'm starting a new project in another rental

8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

How many naugies were killed to make one vegan travel case?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You should also note that Mark Cuban, a billionaire says he doesn't wear watches.

People are wearing watches less nowadays because everyone carries cell phones.

Do you hate it when someone asks you the time?
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Lol, Is Mark Cuban supposed to be a polished, stylish gentleman?

Or are you arguing that because he's a tech billionaire, he's some sort of icon you should emulate? In that case, why not emulate the richest man in the world?

You can get a nice watch for as low $400/mo

People asking for the time is extremely rare nowadays, with everyone carrying a cell phone in their pocket. Unless it's a hot babe trying to strike up a conversation :lol:
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Italianman wrote:
July 21st, 2021, 4:06 pm
That guy is so far out of your league it will make your head spin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm sorry I meant Rolex watch, not Rolodex. lol

Can a woman tell if a Rolex watch is real or fake just by looking at it? Why don't we all just buy a cheap imitation?

Btw, I also don't like wearing watches because:

1. You have to take it off when you shower. Are there are waterproof watches?
2. It leaves a spot on your wrist because the skin around it gets tanned while the skin under the watch does not, hence looks uneven.
3. If you sweat on your wrist, it will make your wrist smell bad under the watch.
4. Sometimes I slam my watch on the wall without knowing it, which could damage it. It takes a few weeks to train your subconscious mind not to do that.

I think people wear it for fashion only?

Why not wear a pocket watch like men did in the 1800s? lol. That would be retro. lol

Italianman, what does the immune system have to do with attraction? I don't see the connection with muscles. There are plenty of thin men with good immune systems that never get sick because they are healthy and eat organic foods and into holistic health.

Italianman, why did you buy vegan leather? You are not vegetarian and you do not even care about animal rights. Right?