Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by HenryGeorge »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by Tsar »

I hope they succeed. Europeans have always had the courage to protest, riot, and revolt against bad governments and bad policies.

I honestly love the EU and hope it actually survives Covid-19 without transforming into a totalitarian dystopia...

I honestly feel like Europe is my true home. I get a magnetic feel for Europe. I care what happens in the EU...

I was born in America but it was never my homeland...Europe is my true homeland.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
mattyman
Junior Poster

Re: Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe

Post by mattyman »

Quite right people oppose such a despotic and tyrannical regime. No-one should be forced to take part in an experiment (phase 3 trials due for completion late 2022). Unknown effects of antibody-dependent enhancement/pathogenic priming (look it up), legal immunity for big pharma.

It should be clear by now to anyone with a functioning brain cell that it's not about public health, but power and control.

They've overstepped the mark (by 'they' I mean who-ever's puppeting our governments and the media). They've used the pandemic as justification for tyranny (the crisis) and promised a 'solution' (the vaccine). This is how all totalitarian regimes are born. This time the enemy is not a nation state, but a consortium of supra-national organisations and ultra billionaires. The real enemy of humanity is not the virus, it's those exploiting it for power and control.