Which vaccine do you recommend?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Which vaccine do you recommend?

Post by flowerthief00 »

My landlord who is also my friend has generously been allowing me to live in a room in a certain property. With delta variant cases on the rise, he has just made it clear that I need to either get vaccinated, or else talk about looking for another place to live, since I'd be endangering/inconveniencing others were I to catch covid-19 (and more than that, he is concerned about my health).

I had hoped to remain on the fence. So much for that.
Who here has had the vaccine? Which vaccine should I choose?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which vaccine do you recommend?

Post by gsjackson »

Haven't had one and won't, but if forced at gunpoint I would certainly get the Russian Sputnik. Depending on where you are, it should be available. Chinese vaccine would be second choice. My understanding is these aren't the mRNA variant. Avoid Pfizer and Moderna at all costs.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you ask your landlord "if vaccines don't protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated, then what's the point? Isn't that self-contradictory? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Why doesn't the average American see this obviuos contradiction? Is everyone stupid?"

How would he or she reply to that? Why is everyone complying with totalitarianism? Don't they know that's wrong and fearmongering? Especially without real evidence?

If you had to, I guess you should get the Moderna one. The Johnson and Johnson one seems to be the worst with the worst side effects. Not sure about the Pfizer one but that company doesn't have a good reputation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 5:01 am
Haven't had one and won't, but if forced at gunpoint I would certainly get the Russian Sputnik. Depending on where you are, it should be available. Chinese vaccine would be second choice. My understanding is these aren't the mRNA variant. Avoid Pfizer and Moderna at all costs.
How would you get the Chinese vaccine if you aren't in China?

So there's already a new vaccine for the Delta variant? Or are they using the same one for that too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 5:05 am
gsjackson wrote:
How would you get the Chinese vaccine if you aren't in China?

So there's already a new vaccine for the Delta variant? Or are they using the same one for that too?
All the vaccines seem to work well on the Delta variant. It seems they all restrict the “cytokine storm” spiraling out of control. Covid deaths and permanent lung and organ damage is caused by your bodies over reaction to the virus and excessive production of cytokines.

It’s funny that members here dismiss the western vaccines and would take the Sputnik if push come to shove. All my Russian friends hate that they have no choice in vaccines and would prefer to take the Pfizer. Pfizer is being smuggled into Russia and those that can afford it on the black market are are bribing doctors to administer it and provide false certification that they have had the Sputnik vaccine.

I’ve had the Pfizer and many of my friends and colleagues have too, with no side effects. My neighbors and parents have taken the Astra Zeneca with no side effects, but It seems the Pfizer is the preferred choice in my country.

I’m hoping we can hit 80% vaccination rates by early next year and Russia follows suit. It’s the only way I’ll be able to leave Australia and see my GF. It’s been over two years!!!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

If you get a vax, get one that's approved by the WHO. Also if it's a double dose like Pfizer or Moderna, make sure your second shot is the same as the first. Some countries, cruise ships, etc. don't let you mix.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 6:07 am
If you get a vax, get one that's approved by the WHO. Also if it's a double dose like Pfizer or Moderna, make sure your second shot is the same as the first.
Yeah, we wouldn't want any of you slipping the noose and playing little Johnny live-a-lots in spite of the regime's best efforts.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
How many doses does Sputnik have? Can you explain why you trust that one more? I also think it is "more" trustworthy too.

What are your thoughts about the Indian coronavirus vaccine? Does that look good in your opinion? I heard that is one of the vaccines that is approved in Mexico. Russia's vaccine has also been approved in Mexico.

Do you think China's vaccine is trustworthy or just as untrustworthy as the American vaccines?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I got 2 x comirnaty (pfizer/biontech) and so far no side effects noticed, except being a bit tired for 2 days and some little pain in the left arm after these two vaccinations.
I also received a medical certificate from the clinic, which can be used to apply for international vaccination certificate at the ward office anytime.
Vaccination and document services related to covid-19 are for free in Japan.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Huddo wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 5:35 am
I’ve had the Pfizer and many of my friends and colleagues have too, with no side effects. My neighbors and parents have taken the Astra Zeneca with no side effects, but It seems the Pfizer is the preferred choice in my country.

..... It’s the only way I’ll be able to leave Australia ....
It's about the same situation and experience I have noticed so far here in Japan.

No serious side effects by Pfizer vaccine. Vaccination rate - about 1 million people daily, Japan is a bit behind compared to Western countries.
So far about 89 million shots were given. Approx. 52 million first shots, 37 million second shots.

Covid-19 vaccination by either Pfizer or Moderna are the only way to leave/re-enter Japan and to enter other countries here in Asia without being pushed into costly quarantine/testing for two weeks in future.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 11:34 am
gsjackson wrote:
How many doses does Sputnik have? Can you explain why you trust that one more? I also think it is "more" trustworthy too.

What are your thoughts about the Indian coronavirus vaccine? Does that look good in your opinion? I heard that is one of the vaccines that is approved in Mexico. Russia's vaccine has also been approved in Mexico.

Do you think China's vaccine is trustworthy or just as untrustworthy as the American vaccines?
I haven't done any significant research of these various jabs, since I won't be taking one under any circumstances. My understanding is that the Sputnik is more like a traditional vaccine, rather than gene therapy.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 6:51 pm
Tsar wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 11:34 am
gsjackson wrote:

I haven't done any significant research of these various jabs, since I won't be taking one under any circumstances. My understanding is that the Sputnik is more like a traditional vaccine, rather than gene therapy.
Does the Sputnik vaccine use mRNA or is it more like a traditional vaccine? I heard that India's vaccine uses a deactivated virus.

I won't be getting the vaccine either but if I had to, then I would want the Russian vaccine, maybe the Indian vaccine, but I really only want one dose so I might go with India's unless I really thought Russia's vaccine was the better one. I think Sputnik requires 2 injections a few weeks apart.

One interesting thing about America is that it is only offers "American vaccines inside the United States and United States territories" so that really means a lot of Americans will die from the vaccines.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Their effectiveness at preventing transmission of delta seems to be in question, but from what I'm reading Pfizer/Biontech is relatively more effective against delta than the others. So that would seem to be the way to go.

I'm in the states btw, so it has to be one of the ones available here.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

No way would I recommend or take one myself, but if someone is being forced to take one for some reason: Novavax.

Scientists who have questioned the safety of the mRNA vaccines (and therefore been labelled "anti-vaxxers" spreading "misinformation" by jewmedia entities and their schills) think Novavax is safer, or at least less dangerous. For example, Dr. Robert Malone, who was involved in the invention of mRNA technology, but now very active in opposing vaccine mandates.

No way in hell am I taking any of them, but if the political situation got so extreme that we're being beamed up in UFOs and strapped to tables and forced to choose which vaccine, I'd roll the dice on that one. :shock:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 9:01 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 4th, 2021, 6:07 am
If you get a vax, get one that's approved by the WHO. Also if it's a double dose like Pfizer or Moderna, make sure your second shot is the same as the first.
Yeah, we wouldn't want any of you slipping the noose and playing little Johnny live-a-lots in spite of the regime's best efforts.
Or better yet, show your trust in "the science" and get one of each. Don't forget to ask for extras to stick up your landlord's ass.