Trump to launch social media platform

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump to launch social media platform

Post by Cornfed »

I'm skeptical as to whether this will be an improvement over the current communist platforms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former ... 021-10-21/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Re: Trump to launch social media platform

Post by jerryrigged »

Cornfed wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 8:27 am
I'm skeptical as to whether this will be an improvement over the current communist platforms.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/former ... 021-10-21/
he has to do this in order to have a shot in 2024. theyre' never going to let him back on mainstream sites. he thinks he is too bag for gab. so whatever. i think the usa is a doomed country and its only going to extremely worse
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Trump to launch social media platform

Post by Spencer »

Why i like trump is simple simon for the more leftys and mainstreaming media hate you then more you are make solution for overtrow scam system they propgate and we know trump is no 1 enemy for those bad mans
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen