Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine, aka "Putin's Special Operation"

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yep Ukraine is F*cked whether or not they win or lose. Even if they win.. They have to have to pay 750 billion dollars in Reconstruction cost. That's more than three times their entire Gross National Product which was around 200 billion per year prior to the war. Unfortunately Ukraine will not win because the Russian army have the remaining Ukrainian army surrounded in Bahkmut and shelling them every day. Ukraine has untrained and inexperienced territorial guards left. All of their best men have perished. The 61 tanks from U.S and Germany will not make any difference. Russia has 2000 tanks in the front. Zelensky is delaying the inevitable defeat. He should surrender to spare his people from further bloodshed.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This whole thing reflects very poorly on Ukrainians. The fact that they are dumb enough to fight for a regime of perverted midget hand-rubbing grabblers is just pathetic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 5:55 pm
This whole thing reflects very poorly on Ukrainians. The fact that they are dumb enough to fight for a regime of perverted midget hand-rubbing grabblers is just pathetic.
Much worst. He once danced wearing 5 inch Stilettos in a gay guy outfit. That's 100 billion dollar performance right there. Mmm damn sexy :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FNDKdp ... =TikTokART
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 3:37 pm
The Ukraine cannot win this war.
If Ukraine goes....the entirety of NATO comes into question...
No idea from where you got this idea.

It is Russia which is invading Ukraine, and this is what these more than 40 million Ukrainians living in an area as large as France do not want and they do their best to keep the Russians out of their territory.

Russians made a horrible calculation mistake - they really believed that in only 3 days they will win, occupy Kyiv, the capital and remove the entire Ukrainian government....crazy action if you consider that Russia is seriously underpopulated with only 145 million people.

But now it is more than 333 days and I see no progress... The Russians are destroying, are looting, raping... and many of them are dead already... but so far the Ukrainian government is still in control of more than 80 percent of the Ukraine, is receiving any kind of support from NATO and other countries...

About NATO countries in Europe, the question is less about Ukraine but which country will be the next in Europe being invaded by the Russians, maybe Finland, or the small Baltic States, Moldovia?

I see no NATO soldier who died, but more than 100.000 Russian young men are already in their graves and more than 100.000 are seriously injured ...

Well, if Russia wants it like that, NATO will continue to supply any kind of goods to Ukraine, and why not?

Peace is only possible if Russia gets out of Ukraine...it's up to Russia to decide what they really want...
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Yohan wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 7:02 pm
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 3:37 pm
The Ukraine cannot win this war.
If Ukraine goes....the entirety of NATO comes into question...
No idea from where you got this idea.

It is Russia which is invading Ukraine, and this is what these more than 40 million Ukrainians living in an area as large as France do not want and they do their best to keep the Russians out of their territory.

Russians made a horrible calculation mistake - they really believed that in only 3 days they will win, occupy Kyiv, the capital and remove the entire Ukrainian government....crazy action if you consider that Russia is seriously underpopulated with only 145 million people.

But now it is more than 333 days and I see no progress... The Russians are destroying, are looting, raping... and many of them are dead already... but so far the Ukrainian government is still in control of more than 80 percent of the Ukraine, is receiving any kind of support from NATO and other countries...

About NATO countries in Europe, the question is less about Ukraine but which country will be the next in Europe being invaded by the Russians, maybe Finland, or the small Baltic States, Moldovia?

I see no NATO soldier who died, but more than 100.000 Russian young men are already in their graves and more than 100.000 are seriously injured ...

Well, if Russia wants it like that, NATO will continue to supply any kind of goods to Ukraine, and why not?

Peace is only possible if Russia gets out of Ukraine...it's up to Russia to decide what they really want...
You forgot something. Putin thought he will be celebrated by the Ukranians as liberator.

Btw. so many single slav women. What to do about it?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 9:41 am

I'm of a different opinion. I don't think Putin will use nukes on Ukraine. I'm actually of the belief that Putin and the West are actually allies. I think they're all just puppets who follow the orders of their Zionist masters. All the crises we've been seeing lately like the war in Ukraine and Covid are all likely manufactured crises so that corporate elites can take all the money and push everyone further into poverty. Then they can implement the Great Reset, something they've been planning for a long time. Don't believe what you see in the media.
Pretty much this. I mean lets face it... Putin is a Jew-loving crybaby who will literally cry because some of Zelensky's troops are Nazi's. When Westerners pointed out Zelensky cannot be a Nazi because he's one of the Chosen People, Sergei Lavrov cried, pitifully, pointing out that "Hitler too was part-Jewish" and comparing the actions of Ukraine to "the Holocaust". :lol:

The truth is, and I'm sure @Tsar and you and various others would back me up on this... Putin is heavily cucked by the Jews. Like they're balls-deep into his Slavic asshole. He gobbles up every last drip of their love juice and begs them for more like a good lil' commie and yet Western conservatives have been brainwashed by Russian commie propaganda to believe he's a "big strong manly leader" who has his shit together and stands up to "the powers that be" and "the elites"... lol, don't make me laugh, he's a tool for the elites if ever there was one. :roll:

People DESPERATELY want to believe, through some sort of odd magical thinking, that Putin and his oligarchs are some sort of powerhouse of anti-Zionist freedom lovers who "stand up to Western degeneracy" when in fact Putin is surrounded by billionaire Jews who prop up his regime, keep him in power. His army is a horde of obscenely incompetent, raping, butt-f***ing and looting degenerates and has consistently failed to reach its objectives for almost a year now... frankly at this point in time, Russia is a complete and utter embarrassment and better left at the scrapheap of history, where its abysmal military performance, sinking economy and shrinking population will soon ensure it stays forever.

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

galii wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 11:47 pm
1 - You forgot something. Putin thought he will be celebrated by the Ukranians as liberator.

2 - Btw. so many single slav women. What to do about it?
I did not forget it, if you read back some of my comments you will find several times something like: Putin expected and promised his troops that they will be welcome by the Ukrainian people with flowers.

This is ridiculous, how can you expect that more than 40 million Ukrainian people within an area as wide as France will welcome a Russian invasion which soldiers try to occupy their country? To allow to remove their government without resistance? Liberation of what?

I do not know when and how this chaos will end, but I know for sure, it will take much longer than 3 days (by a special military operation as Putin said) - it takes even longer than 333 days and nobody can deny that this Russian invasion failed - plenty of military equipment destroyed, a huge number of young men (maybe more than 100.000) are now dead and maybe the same number, around 100.000 or more are seriously injured or handicapped.

-------
Many single slav women?

Unfortunately if you see all these people who are able somehow to get away over the open Western borders you will notice soon, that these women are in general not single, but with children and their elderly and even their pets.

These people have in general money, they are not the poorest of Ukraine and often arrive with their own, fairly expensive cars - and some of them made it even up to Japan....(asking to provide for them during their stay housing with air-con, notebook computers and high speed internet - of course all should be provided for free)

To find single young women? I am sure they exist inside Ukraine und nearby Russian cities over the border. However I can only advice you to avoid any Ukrainian and Russian territory. Your life is more important than to look out for available Slav girls - it's just too dangerous now.
Keep in mind, this war might go on for years...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Yep Ukraine is F*cked whether or not they win or lose. Even if they win.. They have to have to pay 750 billion dollars in Reconstruction cost. That's more than three times their entire Gross National Product which was around 200 billion per year prior to the war. Unfortunately Ukraine will not win because the Russian army have the remaining Ukrainian army surrounded in Bahkmut and shelling them every day. Ukraine has untrained and inexperienced territorial guards left. All of their best men have perished. The 61 tanks from U.S and Germany will not make any difference. Russia has 2000 tanks in the front. Zelensky is delaying the inevitable defeat. He should surrender to spare his people from further bloodshed.
Most likely if Ukraine wins the West will demand Russian reparations for a war of aggression
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

HouseMD wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 6:15 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 5:43 pm
Most likely if Ukraine wins the West will demand Russian reparations for a war of aggression
I don't think Ukraine will win now.. and even if Ukraine wins, do you think the west would distribute all the seized Russian Oligarch's assets to the Ukrainians 100%? I believe they seized hundreds of billions of dollars of Russian Oligarch money. The Western powers would likely take a sizable cut from Russian Oligarch's assets because they gave Ukraine aid and want their return of investment. Even if the rest of the money reached Zelensky's government, Zelensky and his cronies will take a sizable portion of the billions and the remaining scraps, I think probably less than 100 billion will be distributed to Ukrainian people. And reparations? Ha! Good luck enforcing it because Russia will never pay because they got China, India, Brail, Saudi Arabia on their side in form of BRICS. Why the F*ck they would need to pay reparations to their enemies anyway? If they want reparations, they have to declare war on Russia to get it. The best Scenario for Ukraine was kowtowing to Russia and the Western powers and avoiding war in the first place.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems the RAND people are suggesting that Globo-homo cut and run in Ukraine.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yes Pump and dump because Ukraine is beginning to outlive their usefulness to the Globo-homos. No amount of Zelensky high heel dancing will appeal to the Globo Homos anymore.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 27th, 2023, 12:40 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I'm of a different opinion. I don't think Putin will use nukes on Ukraine. I'm actually of the belief that Putin and the West are actually allies. I think they're all just puppets who follow the orders of their Zionist masters. All the crises we've been seeing lately like the war in Ukraine and Covid are all likely manufactured crises so that corporate elites can take all the money and push everyone further into poverty. Then they can implement the Great Reset, something they've been planning for a long time. Don't believe what you see in the media.
Pretty much this. I mean lets face it... Putin is a Jew-loving crybaby who will literally cry because some of Zelensky's troops are Nazi's. When Westerners pointed out Zelensky cannot be a Nazi because he's one of the Chosen People, Sergei Lavrov cried, pitifully, pointing out that "Hitler too was part-Jewish" and comparing the actions of Ukraine to "the Holocaust". :lol:

The truth is, and I'm sure @Tsar and you and various others would back me up on this... Putin is heavily cucked by the Jews. Like they're balls-deep into his Slavic asshole. He gobbles up every last drip of their love juice and begs them for more like a good lil' commie and yet Western conservatives have been brainwashed by Russian commie propaganda to believe he's a "big strong manly leader" who has his shit together and stands up to "the powers that be" and "the elites"... lol, don't make me laugh, he's a tool for the elites if ever there was one. :roll:

People DESPERATELY want to believe, through some sort of odd magical thinking, that Putin and his oligarchs are some sort of powerhouse of anti-Zionist freedom lovers who "stand up to Western degeneracy" when in fact Putin is surrounded by billionaire Jews who prop up his regime, keep him in power. His army is a horde of obscenely incompetent, raping, butt-f***ing and looting degenerates and has consistently failed to reach its objectives for almost a year now... frankly at this point in time, Russia is a complete and utter embarrassment and better left at the scrapheap of history, where its abysmal military performance, sinking economy and shrinking population will soon ensure it stays forever.

Great comment! And with photographic evidence too!

Putin is indeed just another Jewish puppet (and possibly part Jewish himself with his mother's surname being Shelemova) and is controlled by the powerful Jewish oligarchs in his own country. He's certainly not the anti-Zionist hero that some people in the West want him to be.

The Jewish elite have orchestrated this war from both sides. They want to make Gog and Magog happen soon so that the Messianic Age may then come into existence as per their Kabbalistic doctrines.

Neither side of the war is good. The only winners are the Jewish elite. Everybody else loses tremendously.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 9:29 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Putin is indeed just another Jewish puppet (and possibly part Jewish himself with his mother's surname being Shelemova) and is controlled by the powerful Jewish oligarchs in his own country. He's certainly not the anti-Zionist hero that some people in the West want him to be.

The Jewish elite have orchestrated this war from both sides. They want to make Gog and Magog happen soon so that the Messianic Age may then come into existence as per their Kabbalistic doctrines.

Neither side of the war is good. The only winners are the Jewish elite. Everybody else loses tremendously.
It's just always so silly to me when people passionately defend Putin and the Russian invasion of Ukraine as if they are somehow different from the EU and NATO. Well they are, in a sense... they're "different" only because their corruption is even more obscene and overt and grander in scale and their society is more of a shithole, falling apart at the seams. Europe is in quite a pickle as well, low birth rates, mass migration and the many issues that come with it. It's far from paradise on earth, but at the same time at least no one has any illusions on who calls the shot in Brussels. Or Washington, for that matter. When it comes to Russia, however, people on the right are willfully ignorant, and the level of self-delusion is laughable. People want Putin to be something he isn't... they are desperate for a "savior", some sort of White Messiah... but if such a man exists at all, surely he isn't Putin or any other member of his Jewish oligarch clique. Sure Zelensky is a clown, but Putin is no more than a common thug with nukes and a cabal of shady billionaire buddies.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 29th, 2023, 1:27 am
Lucas88 wrote:
January 28th, 2023, 9:29 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

It's just always so silly to me when people passionately defend Putin and the Russian invasion of Ukraine as if they are somehow different from the EU and NATO. Well they are, in a sense... they're "different" only because their corruption is even more obscene and overt and grander in scale and their society is more of a shithole, falling apart at the seams. Europe is in quite a pickle as well, low birth rates, mass migration and the many issues that come with it. It's far from paradise on earth, but at the same time at least no one has any illusions on who calls the shot in Brussels. Or Washington, for that matter. When it comes to Russia, however, people on the right are willfully ignorant, and the level of self-delusion is laughable. People want Putin to be something he isn't... they are desperate for a "savior", some sort of White Messiah... but if such a man exists at all, surely he isn't Putin or any other member of his Jewish oligarch clique. Sure Zelensky is a clown, but Putin is no more than a common thug with nukes and a cabal of shady billionaire buddies.
Exactly this
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm under no illusions as to Putin, but remember that he is the softie, the nice guy who wants to make Russia resemble the West in terms of high standard of living but without becoming a vassal state to USA. Putin was forced to invade by much harder, tougher deep state types, who don't care if Russia never becomes rich, so long as it doesn't have to submit to the USA. Those hardliners will not hesitate to uses nukes get the USA to back off. What would the USA do if Russia nuked Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Japan? All of these vassals depend on USA for defense. But would USA really risk an attack on USA itself to defend its vassals? Maybe USA would just attack Russia's vassals, which means Belarus and Iran, because those are Russia's only true vassals. LMAO if MarcosZeitola and Yohan and Vogager1 all get nuked while cheering that Putin died or was replaced. Just make it happens while I'm in the USA or one of the European states which has its own nukes (France, Britain) and thus won't get nuked without first nuking Russia.

Think very carefully about wishing for Putin to be replaced. Russia is infinitely more likely to become more like North Korea after Putin is gone than to submit to the USA.