Roe vs Wade overturned

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Roe vs Wade overturned

Post by gsjackson »

Finally, Trump's mostly worthless appointees earn their pay. A dark cloud hovering over the Synagogue of Satan. This is a pretty damn big deal.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Roe v Wade overturned

Post by gsjackson »

Of course, I'm cynical enough to think the main reason this is being done is to clear the constitutional path for mandatory jabs by eliminating the 'our bodies our choice' meme. The scamdemic is still part of the end game for SOS.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

This is fantastic news, the greatest victory social conservatives have achieved in decades.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 9:36 pm
This is fantastic news, the greatest victory social conservatives have achieved in decades.
Barricades have already been set up around the supreme court. Watch the libtards go 1000% ape shit over this.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/supreme- ... ion-shows/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Not that there will likely be any immediate change, but hopefully this will inspire a real solution to the negro problem.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

The feminist supremacists are pathologically obsessed with their proclaimed "right" to murder the unborn - and it's not hard to figure out why.

Women are hypergamous: they want to "marry up" or at least "date up" to the best of their potential. Being a single Mom will drop their SMV (sexual market value) significantly.

That is what all the crying and hysteria is about.

By the way, here's a great salt mine of batshit insane feminist tears:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/
Almost every thread on there is about how they can no longer avoid consequences of slutty lifestyles. Which is kind of strange, because most of them probably live in blue state shit holes where nothing has changed. But hey, they're not really known for being rational, are they?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fdiv wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 12:17 pm
The feminist supremacists are pathologically obsessed with their proclaimed "right" to murder the unborn - and it's not hard to figure out why.

Women are hypergamous: they want to "marry up" or at least "date up" to the best of their potential. Being a single Mom will drop their SMV (sexual market value) significantly.

Almost every thread on there is about how they can no longer avoid consequences of slutty lifestyles. Which is kind of strange, because most of them probably live in blue state shit holes where nothing has changed. But hey, they're not really known for being rational, are they?
Lmao at the cries of "our youth is being ruined!" "This is the greenlight for fascists to take us back to the 1950s!"

You're damn right, the South shall rise up and bring back the 1950s. Stop being a whore and this abortion law won't effect you anymore.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Roe vs Wade overturned

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I use to like Howard stern until he openly started supporting this shit including the covoid shots as well. These people who want to murder babies so bad are pathetic. I've always wondered why the U.S. sat around letting certain people control everything and just do whatever the hell they want just because of their protected class status.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

gsjackson wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 8:55 pm
Of course, I'm cynical enough to think the main reason this is being done is to clear the constitutional path for mandatory jabs by eliminating the 'our bodies our choice' meme. The scamdemic is still part of the end game for SOS.
Yeah I'm worried about what this will do to privacy rights myself, though I want to applaud this and can't help applauding this.

It's not even official but the Left seems to be losing its shit over this. I don't get it. So the pendulum will swing back to the middle and states can decide for themselves again, right? Just in terms of the issue itself, how is that not a good thing?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 9:12 pm
fdiv wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 12:17 pm

Lmao at the cries of "our youth is being ruined!" "This is the greenlight for fascists to take us back to the 1950s!"

You're damn right, the South shall rise up and bring back the 1950s. Stop being a whore and this abortion law won't effect you anymore.
I think everyone is being too optimistic but there's always fine print. This is giving power back to States and once that happens, girls in some states can have any baby killed up until birth. This includes babies that can survive outside the woman. This is written into some States' laws since Trump was elected. So, it's not entirely going to end abortion.

Mexico also recently allowed abortion to be legal. So it's possible girls can go to other states or countries to still get abortions.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The best thing that could come of this is an acceleration of the segregation of America whereby all the trash went to blue states and murdered their babies while the less-trash went to red states and didn't.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 10:22 am
gsjackson wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 8:55 pm
Yeah I'm worried about what this will do to privacy rights myself, though I want to applaud this and can't help applauding this.

It's not even official but the Left seems to be losing its shit over this. I don't get it. So the pendulum will swing back to the middle and states can decide for themselves again, right? Just in terms of the issue itself, how is that not a good thing?
Yeah, the holding (assuming the five justices -- John Roberts is scum -- stand up under the pressure over the next month or two that this leak was designed to provoke) transfers decision-making power back to the states and democratic processes. Roe was essentially a legislative statute itself passed by seven justices, and not even close to sound constitutional law.

But if, for example, the Biden administration gins up the scamdemic again and gets Congress to pass a national vax mandate, then a big chunk of case law supporting privacy rights (litigation so far on the issue has been calling it "personal bodily autonomy" rather than right to privacy) is taken away, along with the 'our bodies our choice' meme that highlighted the hypocrisy so effectively.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wow, wasn't expecting this... had no idea right wingers had any plans to even attempt such a thing. :?

As it happens, I've never become a father unexpectedly, thanks to the magic rubber hats, if you know what I mean. (The magic storks that I've heard sometimes fly overhead and drop a kid on you if you spend a lot of time around women have had mercy on me so far as well.) But my personal secret has always been that I never actually would have asked a girlfriend to get an abortion if she'd ended up pregnant as a result of our spending quality time together, since I wouldn't have wanted to leave her emotionally scarred...
That's not something to divulge to the ladies, of course, in case try tried to get tricky by sticking pins in the magic rubber hats or something along those lines.
Trying to raise a kid with some of them would've been a PIA though.
I am originally from what has aptly been called the "Left Coast" of the jewnited states: Washington, Oregon, Commiefornia, etc, where metrops such as Seattle, Portland, and a lot of towns and cities in California have a lot of good looking women, but tend to be left-leaning more often than not.
Some good looking white lib women I've known might've made great mates if we'd lived together back in some celtic or germanic barbarian tribe in an ancient age, but in the modern age they were kind of in the "karen" category, LOL. Boy am I glad not to have had to do a "War of the Roses" if they'd sided with the Synagogue of Satan over me on my ardent hostility toward the "transgender" agenda aimed at young children...
I'd like to think the white lib women I've known wouldn't have done that. Most of the white libs weren't quite as bad even 10 years ago as they are now, and nowhere close to as bad when I was young in the early 2000's era or before.

Anyway, this is one more reason to have girlfriends (as opposed to "hookup" culture) that you wouldn't actually mind making your "mate" if she ended up with a bun in the oven, even if you're not monogamous. :o

So anyway, what are the actual implications of this? Does it become a state law issue where individual states can outlaw abortions outright, or set the limits on "morning after" pill vs medium or later-term?

@publicduende, do you have an opinion on this? You had some interesting contributions in Outcast9428's thread on the sexual revolution, having lived through it yourself. (I thought of this because of some old-timers once telling me about their own experiences in the period, and they said besides everything being completely un-PC overall, they'd also have uncondomed sex all the time, and so taking "broads" for abortions was a continuous thing amongst them. I'm on the conservative side compared with the way they did things in those days, LOL.)

And what is it you other gents on the ultra-conservative side actually expect to happen that you think benefits conservatives?

The obvious thing I thought of is that birth rates amongst the poorer segments of the population will start skyrocketing even in the absence of new floods of foreign immigration, so more leftwing votes in national elections, because they'll be struggling even harder to make ends meet...

Cornfed is possibly right about it accelerating voluntary segregation, assuming it's a state's rights thing. Might help break up the USSA into multiple political entities sooner?

Oh yeah, I noticed this:

https://www.unz.com/mmalkin/aborti-mani ... meltdown/
Aborti-Mania: the Perfectly Planned Meltdown
MICHELLE MALKIN • MAY 3, 2022 • 700 WORDS • 30 COMMENTS • REPLY

Just as a wave of crucial midterm primary elections kick off around the country this spring, the conveniently scheduled leak of a Supreme Court draft opinion overturning Roe v. Wade became America’s new weapon of manufactured mass distraction.

Left-wing abortifa agitators descended on the Supreme Court steps in Washington, howling, “Fascist scum has got to go.”

Unhinged TikTokers called for “riots,” “gas” and “torches”; “burning it all to the ground” by targeting “all those old white men and the women who support them”; and “mayhem in the streets” that will dwarf the “global protests around George Floyd.”

One prototypical Hollywood feminist, Amanda Duarte (a self-described “barren, child-eating sex witch”), tweeted her fantasy involving the “little white daughters” of pro-life “white supremacist lawmakers” getting “raped and impregnated by black men.”

The aborticrats are not just nuts. They’re evil.

An “anarchist collective” is now instructing women (yes, all of sudden, the left has discovered that biological women are really a thing) how to concoct “do it yourself” abortion pills with horse ulcer powder, corn syrup and confectioners’ sugar. (Yes, these are the same types who made it a punishable offense to talk about alternative COVID-19 treatment ivermectin, the anti-malarial drug used safely for three decades around the globe by humans and animals.)

But I digress.

Right on cue, anti-Christian hatred spread like a raging Colorado wildfire across the internet, from the profane, abortion-promoting rabbi who fumed, “Shame on all who hold the cross” and, “Time to go to war” to thousands of his fellow online vigilantes posting, “F—- Christians” with veiled or outright threads of violence.

Planned Parenthood and the American Civil Liberties Union were at the ready in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City’s Foley Square for “impromptu” protests and literal screamfests, where masses of spontaneously gathered rabble-rousers carried spontaneously printed, carbon-copy signs from the billion-dollar-funded giants of the Death Lobby. (So much for that “paper shortage” being used to justify ditching traditional paper ballot voting, right? Told you so.)

Question the timing? It would be irresponsible not to do so. Survey the political landscape. Earlier this week, left-wing NPR reported that President Joe Biden “is losing support from Gen Z.” The libs in deep-blue Massachusetts are sick of him, too, according to a new Boston Globe/Suffolk University poll. Another lib outlet, government-sponsored PBS, reported last week that “independents favor the GOP right now” because “runaway inflation is hitting everyone’s wallets and has given Republicans a political edge”; pollsters also found that “about half of parents with children under age 18 said they don’t like how (Biden) has handled COVID.”

Despite the Herculean attempts of the White House, Black Lives Matter and woke media to gin up fear over “white supremacy” as the biggest threat to our nation, unbrainwashed citizens are revolting en masse against anti-white critical race theory in higher education and “social and emotional learning” (translation: thought control and behavior modification) in K-12 schools. BLM’s multimillion-dollar grift has now hit mainstream exposure. And the Biden Disinformation Governance Board, headed by TikTok warbling bubblehead and Hunter Biden laptop-whitewasher Nina Jankowicz, has become a laughingstock across the board.

The engineered and coordinated aborti-mania also comes at an opportune time for Biden’s Big Pharma allies. Just this week, a new study has documented more COVID-19 vaccine-induced heart infections. New surveillance data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System confirms a “statistically significant increased risk for Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) in the 3 weeks after receipt of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.” And profiteering Pfizer, which is pushing Biden to approve COVID-19 shots for children under 5, was forced to release more than 90,000 pages of jab data it tried to cover up.

Make no mistake: There are no coincidences, and conspiracies are not just theories, especially in an even-numbered election year with a crumbling, bumbling commander in chief and his minions clinging to power.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 10:51 pm
@publicduende, do you have an opinion on this? You had some interesting contributions in Outcast9428's thread on the sexual revolution, having lived through it yourself. (I thought of this because of some old-timers once telling me about their own experiences in the period, and they said besides everything being completely un-PC overall, they'd also have uncondomed sex all the time, and so taking "broads" for abortions was a continuous thing amongst them. I'm on the conservative side compared with the way they did things in those days, LOL.)
@WilliamSmith

LOL, you got something wrong...I am in my late 40s! I was born after the sexual revolution, at least if we mean the one borne out of California in the late 60s and early 70s.

I am not that conservative when it comes to sex for the simple reason that, unlike what @Outcast9428, I don't see the point of having a central dispenser of "moral codes", complete with public judgments and even public punishment.

When I used to live in the UK I read a fair share of trials where the government, via its judicial system, would try to define what constitutes "public obscenity", even if the person being tried had not committed anything illegal or even unethical (all was between consenting adults), and certainly firmly behind closed doors. The UK is pretty famous for its nanny state but also for something else: trigger happy cops who will jump and try and prosecute people as soon as they find evidence, usually digital evidence, of something that might end up breaking some law.

You might think they care about the state of morality in the country. Nothing could be further from the truth: they have realised that cases based on collection of digital evidence, usually materials found on PCs or on the public Internet, are extremely cheap and easy to handle and tend to have a pretty high conviction rate. By boosting the number of successful cases processed by their constabulary or station, they increase the chance of sparing themselves from one of the many spending reviews that end up in job cuts, or even entire stations being closed down. This is particularly painful among the London Metropolitan Police.

So, well, I am both against Nanny State interfering with the concept of sexual morality, because the chance of getting it wrong and ruining lives is very high and because...we're talking about a constantly moving target.

Back to abortion. I am Italian so I can speak a little about what happened to my country. A law to legalise abortion, in legit hospitals and clinics, of course, started to be debated in 1975 and wound up in a "historical" bill in 1978. I say "historical" as in "historically controversial" because, in a country where at least 75% of the population adhered to Catholic values and believed that only God has the power to remove a new life from a woman's womb, a state-sponsored murder was unthinkable.

A mere 3 years later, a referendum was held to repeal the abortion law. This is where the surprising stuff happened: the referendum did not pass and the bill was not repealed. One of the biggest elements of controversy was that the law recognised both the woman's right to abort as well as the MD's personal stance on the subject. Unless the woman has a serious life-threatening event, e.g. a hemorrhage, an MD has a right to refuse to perform the abortion procedure. Even to this time, an average of 70% of the Italian MDs who are able to perform an abortion will refuse. In some region, the percentage of anti-abortionist doctors is as high as 93%. In pure Italian style, this means huge profits for the few medical facilities, usually private clinics, who perform abortions.

About the recent proposal to overrule the Roe vs Wade landmark case, which will outlaw abortion in the US, I don't have much of an opinion. It's true that killing a precious young life for no other reason than their mother's decision that "it's not the right time" or "I don't want this particular bun in my oven" might sound disgusting. It's also true that a mother who aborts is (usually) still capable of having babies later in life, perhaps from a better father, perhaps under better socio-economic and even psychological circumstances. For as much as I respect life and abhor "the cult of death", I am one of those who believe that a mother's decision should overrule any moral judgment, either from Big Guv or another individual, e.g. a doctor.

Now, the problem is whom we are, really, giving the gift of this life-and-death decision. Millennials who play videogames all day, live in their own bubble and like to have sex with their bfs or hookups in the raw. I don't know how fit these womanchildren - in their 20s but with the maturity and moral judgment of a much younger kid - really are when confronted with such a life-turning choice.

The cherry on top of the (shit) gateau is then the typical weaponisation of abortion as a supreme act of body sovereignty and self-agency, coming from the radical feminists and liberals. "My body, my choice" and all that, but there's some real danger that this becomes "my body, the liberal choice" instead. Going through with an abortion shouldn't be criminalised. Not allowing the potential mother to think things through, to listen to her conscience, and express a judgment that is more intimately personal than "political", or "collectivist", that's the crime.

And more generically, coddling our latest generations and letting them learn from Twitch, IG and TikTok, letting them make thousands of dollars on the spot from their cam-exposed teenage titties and butts, shielding them from any of the good ol' "family responsibilities" of yesteryear (talking about kids of the 80s, here); that's the even worse crime.

A girl who is still riding the cock carousel while nurturing her "career" in her late 20s, who is f***ing around without taking any responsibility beyond saying goodbye to her hookup the morning after, is free to do whatever she wants. We life in a free society, after all. I wouldn't bet a dime, though, that, were she to get pregnant, she would be a good mom. Abortion in this case might be the better choice even though, as the @Cornfed in me would say, it's really the girl who deserves being suppressed like the existentially terminal mammal she is.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@publicduende Thanks for the interesting thoughts. My mistake on your generation, I must've blurred together some interesting observations you made about the older sexual revolution period with thinking you yourself were there.

I'm on the sidelines about this issue (always have been against the emotional scarring of women and the grisly butchery of late-term abortion, but wonder whether banning equivalents to a 'morning-after pill' is really wise... but it's not my decision either way!).

However, as for those of you who made the bold prediction that the libs would go batshit over this, you might be getting an even bigger show to watch than expected: Here we see a video of some libs who are so "unhinged" that they're literally attacking EACH OTHER (people on the same side of the political debate) at a pro-abortion protest:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/