Roe vs Wade overturned

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Roe vs Wade overturned

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 1:14 pm
always have been against the emotional scarring of women
Opposing the emotional scarring of murderous sexual predators is an unusual objection to murderous sexual predation.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

Well the most obvious benefit to conservatives is that babies won't be killed anymore. But there will be other benefits.

One is that it will damage hookup culture and create consequences for irresponsible behavior. It also shifts the overton window towards social conservatism and energizes the right to realize that we can in-fact restore conservative values. After-all this is perhaps the biggest victory we've ever achieved.

Another way it could help is by encouraging political segregation state by state. Liberal, promiscuous people will leave the southern states where abortion is outlawed and more traditional people will be attracted to those states. The biggest reason why liberalism is winning is because the more conservative states are not actually enforcing conservatism very much. Of course, liberals will want to live around people who are as liberal as possible, but the red states' lifestyles and policies are not openly hostile enough towards liberal values as to make life difficult for liberal people.'

Liberals still do things like move to Republican controlled states and try to make them leftist and the reason why they do this is because, while Republican states call themselves "conservative areas" what they really is are basically just Republican liberals dominating the overton window and stigmatizing both leftism and traditionalism. The deep red states certainly have more traditionalists then other areas but we're still a fairly powerless minority even in those states.

That might change with Roe V. Wade being overturned though. If liberals flee from red states and the few traditionalists left in blue states move here for a better life, the south might become genuinely conservative again. We could create a culture down here that is actually conductive to traditional lifestyles rather then just being barely tolerated by the Republican voting liberals.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 10:51 pm
Wow, wasn't expecting this... had no idea right wingers had any plans to even attempt such a thing. :?
Really? It's been probably the most enduring and unifying issue of the right for almost 50 years. There's scarcely been a year in that time when there wasn't a case before the federal courts in which one state or another probed Roe for potential weaknesses. in addition to being a moral abomination, it's been considered the paradigmatic case of flagrant judicial activism -- just horrible constitutional law -- and no matter how much of a dog Republicans put up as candidate, the base could usually be rallied by pointing out that he would appoint judges who might overturn Roe.

The corporate media used to use the term "religious right for demonization purposes; replaced now with "white supremacists," the "MAGA crowd," etc. They knew who was largely responsible for the rise of Reaganism. A formidable force indeed, the religious right was born after the 1962 SCOTUS case that held prayer in school was an unconstitutional "establishment" of religion, and it was completely galvanized 11 years later by Roe.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 1:14 pm
@publicduende Thanks for the interesting thoughts. My mistake on your generation, I must've blurred together some interesting observations you made about the older sexual revolution period with thinking you yourself were there.

I'm on the sidelines about this issue (always have been against the emotional scarring of women and the grisly butchery of late-term abortion, but wonder whether banning equivalents to a 'morning-after pill' is really wise... but it's not my decision either way!).

However, as for those of you who made the bold prediction that the libs would go batshit over this, you might be getting an even bigger show to watch than expected: Here we see a video of some libs who are so "unhinged" that they're literally attacking EACH OTHER (people on the same side of the political debate) at a pro-abortion protest:
I have been reading a few more articles on the topic and, I must say, your jurisprudence is not in a much better state than our "law 194" on abortion. Many pitfalls, many escape hatches for mothers, doctors and clinics. What @gsjackson says in his reply, that case history has been ripe with judicial challenges and label-sticking. In Italy the abortion bill is linked to a specific political party, called "the Radical Party", a fringe party aligned to the then (in the 70s and 80s) European liberal movement. Members of this party have been called "satanist" and "demonic". Likewise, anti-abortionist politicians have been called "fascists" and "Bible bashers", more or less like in the US.

I have the feeling that the US mainstream media are using the Roe vs Wade repeal as a smokescreen to deflect the public opinion from what matters even more: the fast-plunging consensus for Biden and his cabinet, the massive disruptions in your production and supply chains, the up and coming recession, the tired pro-Ukraine (really, anti-Russia) rhetoric, et cetera.

Then of course these liberal pasionarias will always find the time to bicker, like hens kept too close to one another in the shed.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Any man who supports a woman's "right" to kill an unborn baby, isn't a man in my book. Truth is, it's murder, and if you don't want to have a child. Keep the goddamn legs closed or wrap your damn dick up, do something besides intentionally getting women pregnant or women getting pregnant knowing they don't want to be a mother. What is all this junk about politics? My mother would have beat the holy hell out of you if you were her daughter and aborted her grand baby and socked you in the mouth if you were a man that allowed her to kill in the first place then insulted you until you felt a great deal of shame. Not even joking.

She would have dragged you out in public and made a brutal example out of you that you don't kill GODs gift. That's how serious she was about religion and child birth especially if she found out you got pregnant by being a damn whore. There's no excuse for that. She wouldn't have let you get off just because the government did. You would have suffered her wrath multiple times. She doesn't care about that "my body my choice" crap either she would have told you a child isn't your body, and it's not your choice to take their life just because you're too goddamn sorry to be responsible. And if you think that's bad my grandmother would of kicked your ass even harder :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 8:40 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
May 5th, 2022, 10:51 pm
Wow, wasn't expecting this... had no idea right wingers had any plans to even attempt such a thing. :?
Really? It's been probably the most enduring and unifying issue of the right for almost 50 years. There's scarcely been a year in that time when there wasn't a case before the federal courts in which one state or another probed Roe for potential weaknesses. in addition to being a moral abomination, it's been considered the paradigmatic case of flagrant judicial activism -- just horrible constitutional law -- and no matter how much of a dog Republicans put up as candidate, the base could usually be rallied by pointing out that he would appoint judges who might overturn Roe.

The corporate media used to use the term "religious right for demonization purposes; replaced now with "white supremacists," the "MAGA crowd," etc. They knew who was largely responsible for the rise of Reaganism. A formidable force indeed, the religious right was born after the 1962 SCOTUS case that held prayer in school was an unconstitutional "establishment" of religion, and it was completely galvanized 11 years later by Roe.
LOL, yes really! I'm not ignorant of all issues, but am up front about my ignorance on this particular abortion politics issue and its Constitutional ramifications, so thanks sincerely for the rundown of the history and significance to the American right wing. :D

Part of the reason for my ignorance:
I've been under the impression that most Republicans for a long time tended to favor "pro-choice" positions, even though not as much as Democrats.
For example, Catholics are the ones generally most known for supposedly opposing abortion on spiritual/religions grounds, and yet:
Among Catholic Republicans and GOP leaners, 55% say abortion should be illegal in all or most cases, identical to the share among all Republicans. At the same time, 64% of Catholic Democrats and Democratic leaners say abortion should be legal in all or most cases — slightly lower than the share for Democrats overall (76%). On balance, however, Catholic Democrats are more likely to favor legal abortion than to oppose it.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... by-party/
Another reason for my ignorance about the abortion fight is my take on the overall political scene over the past decades:
After 9/11 when I was a teen, I observed supposed "conservatives" begin voluntarily taking up flagrant doublethink and newspeak (jewspeak) with the "we the American people have to give up our liberties to defend freedom" memes. Then they pretty much blindly backed mass-murdering zionist warfare overseas, combined with allowing unprecedented Orwellian takeover by a totalitarian jewish oligarchy domestically. (Examples: The new alphabet soup of unaccountable police state and surveillance agencies, authorization for whoever the ZOG chief executive is to order the assassination of anyone anywhere, letting Israel pretty much loot whatever sensitive technology they wanted with impunity while also robbing Americans blind financially with "foreign aid," in addition to jew war debt that I remember had surpassed the equivalent of something like $55k/household last time I checked, etc.)

So I didn't become misanthropic toward "my fellow Americans," but still couldn't put much stock in the old romanticism about the "land of the free and home of the brave" either.
I've never become quite as blasé as the term "voter apathy" implies, but I didn't really see any point in paying a lot of attention to what "conservatives" were doing as top political causes either.

Maybe there's more hope than I previously thought of an ideological segregation and breakup along political lines.
Consternation over Obama actually helped snap a lot of rightists out of their post 9/11 zionist hypnotic spell and start to question jewmedia "narratives," and then Trumpocalypse and the 2020 Bolshevik coup did even more to get all sorts of people from all over the spectrum and various racial and sexual/gender divides questioning the "official version" of the story on many issues...

Anyway, I am still going expat for sure, but I also still haven't given up my jewnited states citizenship yet, so I'm still here to join you gentlemen (and ladies, of which there are many women on the right wing) in being a voting threat to the totalitarian oligarchy, which all the squealing jewspeak pedophiles and bolsheviks are currently referring to as "our Democracy" as they howl for the illegalization of free speech.
I already always vote hard right on issues pertaining to stopping the ZOG from outlawing free speech, confiscating our guns, mandating medical procedures, etc. :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Thanks for your thoughts @Outcast9428 . Agree 100% on the hopeful prospect of political segregation by state (to return to in a minute).
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 7:54 pm
One is that it will damage hookup culture and create consequences for irresponsible behavior.
Amongst people who are already cautious, maybe, but I question whether the type of people who are already inclined toward the more flagrantly promiscuous "hookup culture" will lean toward conservatism.
Don't you think people in the slums and ghettos who tend not to be especially disciplined about considering consequences of actions (especially when they're on drugs) will just multiply more?
I'm not saying they're all born idiots because they come from bad economically distressed areas, but ghetto culture, violence, drug use, illiteracy, and all other sorts of problems there... I kind of doubt they're going to suddenly lean toward sexual conservatism if abortion is outlawed...
[ Edit to possibly defuse any unnecessary emotional drama: I myself still haven't ever been "pro-abortion" either, even if I'm in the group that'd leave it to the women to decide if it was some kind of a morning-after pill scenario. From the man's POV only, I also have always agreed that if you knock up a chick, then oops, well, looks like it's time to man up and learn how to become a proud father, LOL. :lol: ]
It also shifts the overton window towards social conservatism and energizes the right to realize that we can in-fact restore conservative values. After-all this is perhaps the biggest victory we've ever achieved.

Another way it could help is by encouraging political segregation state by state. Liberal, promiscuous people will leave the southern states where abortion is outlawed and more traditional people will be attracted to those states. The biggest reason why liberalism is winning is because the more conservative states are not actually enforcing conservatism very much. Of course, liberals will want to live around people who are as liberal as possible, but the red states' lifestyles and policies are not openly hostile enough towards liberal values as to make life difficult for liberal people.'

Liberals still do things like move to Republican controlled states and try to make them leftist and the reason why they do this is because, while Republican states call themselves "conservative areas" what they really is are basically just Republican liberals dominating the overton window and stigmatizing both leftism and traditionalism. The deep red states certainly have more traditionalists then other areas but we're still a fairly powerless minority even in those states.

That might change with Roe V. Wade being overturned though. If liberals flee from red states and the few traditionalists left in blue states move here for a better life, the south might become genuinely conservative again. We could create a culture down here that is actually conductive to traditional lifestyles rather then just being barely tolerated by the Republican voting liberals.
Here I agree for sure, and that's a great point that I've also observed first-hand in my own former home territories on the Left Coast (Commiefornia, Oregon, Washington) about libs having no real opposition to invading conservative areas. There's still too much limp-wristed centrism in "conservative" politics that panders toward them, and also too much cultural civility that makes it virtually painless for libs to invade conservative neighborhoods/towns/cities and then go about running everything down the tubes, promoting the same neo-bolshevik politics locally, and flipping the majority toward bolshevik (democrat) electoral votes when it comes to the national election impact. I am in favor of civility and gentlemanly conduct for the purpose of interacting with people in goodwill, but when it comes to the political fight for survival for "conservatives," they can't just keep laying down for the libs and ZOG, or else every last place is going to turn into a basket case like Scum-francisco or Portland, among many other places...

So yeah, maybe this development might lead toward more of a hard division that sends libs running, and hopefully separation with a renewed emphasis on state's rights, even if not outright secession and breakup of the ZOG "union."

By the way...
I don't know if WanderingProtagonist is from the South, but his remarks about how his religious mom and grandmother both would've beaten down and publicly denounced any man who tried to abort their granddaughter or great granddaughter makes me curious:
Sounds like a lot of you are from the Southern states (@gsjackson and @Outcast9428 at least, if I got that right?), and you mention those as theoretic contenders to go further right, possibly to the point of segregating along ideological lines.
What's the situation with the whites/blacks/browns there in the context of this situation with Roe vs Wade, and "conservatism" overall?
I remember reading that the South is where a lot of the Nation of Islam and other black nationalists (including Christian ones) want to have a separate black state, because they actually have roots there after the jew slave traders brought them there in days of yore.
My impression is that more blacks are also even more aware that the "jewish supremacists" are the #1 problem, even if they also can't stand whites (LOL). Farrakhan even gave Trump credit initially for telling the jews he didn't want their money, but Trump ended up continuing the zionist warmongering tradition and crawling to the jews anyway (even if he's not as bad as predecessors), even though all that did was end up getting Trump back-stabbed by that hook-nosed rat "Bibi," who rushed to congratulate Sleepy Joe after the jews helped steal Trump's re-election and hand it to the bolsheviks.

But staying on the topic of the South in context of this development:
Do you Southerners think you guys all might end up getting along down there in those "red states," in some temporary (or perhaps even permanent) alliance against the ZOG and Synagogue of Satan? :o

Whatever the case may be, I wish you all good luck! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here's some stuff along the lines I was thinking of with my questions above:

So for one thing, it's a good thing for me I'm contrarian and love black women (and also generally like black people overall if/when they're not out for blood on the streets), because now their population isn't only going to be exploding to unprecedented levels in Africa (which it is), but also going up and up in the states too:

And a sampling from the "libs going psycho" side of the event, which definitely has plenty of momentum right now, LOL:

A lib screams ""Run down to the abortion clinic and have that bastard sucked right out!" So I guess they consider a fetus to be not just something inconsequential, but actually an enemy intruder of some sort who got in the way of the libs 'entitlements'?

Libs and the jewish funded militia known as antifa have also apparently been running around attacking pregnancy centers and churches, among other places. Here's a few where they were trying to get into a Cathedral and guess some got in and disrupted the mass before they got thrown out, LOL. (No offense to the church-goers by laughing, but you know, it's kind of a spectacle to watch.)

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Roman Catholics are against coathanger abortions, too, so that last protestor has no leg to stand on.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Not sure if it has been pointed out, but this may be all to distract from all the sterilization and miscarriages brought about by the covaids injections.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 10:18 am
Not sure if it has been pointed out, but this may be all to distract from all the sterilization and miscarriages brought about by the covaids injections.
Yeah, I wondered about that too! I'm cautiously optimistic there is some ability for populism to pushback against the jew world order via political processes, hopefully enough to bring about a segregation/separation movement, but that definitely occurred to me that they might've done this to distract from that too, after seeing a lot of medical reports* talking about women miscarrying at abnormally high rates (which the jewmedia was blaming on the likes of "post pandemic stress," "climate change," etc, but now can pin on this both as a media hype point + possibly scamming statistical data to make it look like more miscarriages and stillbirths are because of this).
*P.S. To lurkers, there's a "Risks of the Covid vaccine" thread where tons of links to actual medical reports have been posted before, if you want to look into it to see we're not just pulling that out of thin air.
@gsjackson may also be right about them setting this up to exploit as an infringement against bodily autonomy as well.
Much of the mob of libs flipping out over this was already howling for mandated vaccines though, so hopefully this latest shakeup will ultimately be for the best...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The end of hookup culture... https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NbQYCdLmmIU
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 7th, 2022, 3:11 pm
Thanks for your thoughts @Outcast9428 . Agree 100% on the hopeful prospect of political segregation by state (to return to in a minute).
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 7:54 pm
One is that it will damage hookup culture and create consequences for irresponsible behavior.
Amongst people who are already cautious, maybe, but I question whether the type of people who are already inclined toward the more flagrantly promiscuous "hookup culture" will lean toward conservatism.
Don't you think people in the slums and ghettos who tend not to be especially disciplined about considering consequences of actions (especially when they're on drugs) will just multiply more?
I'm not saying they're all born idiots because they come from bad economically distressed areas, but ghetto culture, violence, drug use, illiteracy, and all other sorts of problems there... I kind of doubt they're going to suddenly lean toward sexual conservatism if abortion is outlawed...
[ Edit to possibly defuse any unnecessary emotional drama: I myself still haven't ever been "pro-abortion" either, even if I'm in the group that'd leave it to the women to decide if it was some kind of a morning-after pill scenario. From the man's POV only, I also have always agreed that if you knock up a chick, then oops, well, looks like it's time to man up and learn how to become a proud father, LOL. :lol: ]
It also shifts the overton window towards social conservatism and energizes the right to realize that we can in-fact restore conservative values. After-all this is perhaps the biggest victory we've ever achieved.

Here I agree for sure, and that's a great point that I've also observed first-hand in my own former home territories on the Left Coast (Commiefornia, Oregon, Washington) about libs having no real opposition to invading conservative areas. There's still too much limp-wristed centrism in "conservative" politics that panders toward them, and also too much cultural civility that makes it virtually painless for libs to invade conservative neighborhoods/towns/cities and then go about running everything down the tubes, promoting the same neo-bolshevik politics locally, and flipping the majority toward bolshevik (democrat) electoral votes when it comes to the national election impact. I am in favor of civility and gentlemanly conduct for the purpose of interacting with people in goodwill, but when it comes to the political fight for survival for "conservatives," they can't just keep laying down for the libs and ZOG, or else every last place is going to turn into a basket case like Scum-francisco or Portland, among many other places...

So yeah, maybe this development might lead toward more of a hard division that sends libs running, and hopefully separation with a renewed emphasis on state's rights, even if not outright secession and breakup of the ZOG "union."

By the way...
I don't know if WanderingProtagonist is from the South, but his remarks about how his religious mom and grandmother both would've beaten down and publicly denounced any man who tried to abort their granddaughter or great granddaughter makes me curious:
Sounds like a lot of you are from the Southern states (@gsjackson and @Outcast9428 at least, if I got that right?), and you mention those as theoretic contenders to go further right, possibly to the point of segregating along ideological lines.
What's the situation with the whites/blacks/browns there in the context of this situation with Roe vs Wade, and "conservatism" overall?
I remember reading that the South is where a lot of the Nation of Islam and other black nationalists (including Christian ones) want to have a separate black state, because they actually have roots there after the jew slave traders brought them there in days of yore.
My impression is that more blacks are also even more aware that the "jewish supremacists" are the #1 problem, even if they also can't stand whites (LOL). Farrakhan even gave Trump credit initially for telling the jews he didn't want their money, but Trump ended up continuing the zionist warmongering tradition and crawling to the jews anyway (even if he's not as bad as predecessors), even though all that did was end up getting Trump back-stabbed by that hook-nosed rat "Bibi," who rushed to congratulate Sleepy Joe after the jews helped steal Trump's re-election and hand it to the bolsheviks.

But staying on the topic of the South in context of this development:
Do you Southerners think you guys all might end up getting along down there in those "red states," in some temporary (or perhaps even permanent) alliance against the ZOG and Synagogue of Satan? :o

Whatever the case may be, I wish you all good luck! :D
I'm not from the South, but my mom is, and so is her mom. Both born in Mississippi. I'm from the shitty state of California where I live now. You know that garbage state that Newsom is exploiting and said he's turning it into a refugee for these shitty ass women that want to kill babies? He's obviously going to exploit this for votes. All the more reason why my mother said some brutal things about Newsom I've never heard her say about any man before.

The guy is an asshole that f***ed up my State worse than any democrat that came before him. Now he's using criminals and murderers for votes. First they exploited the illegals now they are going to exploit the women that want to kill babies, that includes killing ones that are already born. The fact that California is full of garbage people that are "tolerant" of so much shit that f***ed up this state makes me sick to my stomach. I know I came at you hard before on another post William. But I meant no harm in it. I was just bitter as hell that day. My mother wanted to flee CA like a lot of people are doing. Thing is I was born here and though it's downright too expensive for anyone and creates more homeless people than successful people who can actually make it. I'd hate to flee from here unless I was going to settle someplace else outside of the U.S. at this point I don't want to move to another state, just completely out of the U.S. unfortunately due to circumstances like very bad health, loan debt, and other issues that make living for me a challenge every day.

I'm most likely going to die in this hell. Seeing my home being reduced to ash by a demon with no soul is painful. I could do like everyone else and flee, but so far nobody in my family has left CA yet other than my Uncle, and he left years ago. Now he lives in Texas, which isn't all that great either.

I also have no interest at all in the South to be honest, I only use to visit because my grandmother lives there. Things were different in the 1990s but I've not been down there since I was 17 years old. I wish I could say that I want to stay and fight to remove Newsom from my State...But that battle is impossible especially since he's been exploiting the LBGTQ community, illegals, and now women that want to murder unborn and babies that are already born. He knows that by doing this he'll never ever EVER be replaced because he's giving "rights" to just about everyone he can take advantage of. The more people he give rights too, the more unlimited power he'll have to stay Governor of the State or have someone just like him take his place. I still remember when he thought he was going to lose to Elder, he brought up Trump to exploit leftlist hatred of him. He even said women are better at governing society than men to a group of women voters.

Then when he won the recall, he went on a brutal revenge campaign to go after everyone that voted against him....I've never wanted to see a man and the people that actually support him roast in hell so bad in my life. It's not my way of thinking, just knowing what he's done to my home and the people that support him so they can continue to do whatever they want without being challenged no matter how terrible things will continue to get is the main issue. You got people who are running around stealing and causing financial loses to businesses because it's no longer a crime if they steal something that isn't over a certain amount. So what they do is just hit different stores. That's how bad this fked up state has gotten. All of that so Newsom can keep being Governor. Rather than kicking his ass out, people are running away to other States and will most likely turn them into CA anyway. Then again I don't see Red States as paradise, I really can't stand Conservative types either. Leftlist are only worse right now because they have all this unchallenged power. My mother was the one that said "Republicans act like they're scared of them."

Back to this abortion thing, I try to avoid articles about abortion now because I get pissed. I get even more angry at a lot of these "men" who love to say "they are taking away rights from women." They talk like an unborn baby have no rights, and it's like already said. Newsom wants to make it so that it's okay to do it to a baby that's already born as well. I really hate people more now than I ever did which is why I have no friends. If I found out someone was Pro-Choice when it comes down to something like abortions...I'd tell them to go off themselves and then stop talking to them.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@WanderingProtagonist
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and all the information about being stuck under the Newsom regime in California, I sympathize, but it was interesting to read. You sure aren't alone in your frustration, I've seen more people feeling that way in these times than I ever thought I would (I never really saw the whole country going down the drain quite this much and this fast), so best of luck to you.
That's too bad your health and debt you mentioned make it hard to leave California to go overseas. Did you have any favorite countries you'd pick as destinations if your situation got better?