Toronto woman in her 20s lit on fire in TTC bus

Discuss news and current events around the world.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Toronto woman in her 20s lit on fire in TTC bus

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I used to bounce under the table (no dummies - I use to be a bouncer off-the-books :lol:) out in Calgary.
There was a club called "Manhattan's" and a club called NYLA (NY LA culture fusion) right downtown Caltown (bka Calgary). NYLA was the ghetto
club that curvy mudshark non-Black woman would come to look for their Black prince, and they ended up bringing home a stinky sub-Saharan AFrican dude with "hollering" armpits of pungent stench and these women would f**k these guys raw anyway. :roll:
Remember "The Stampede" they would have annually??? That was Canada's version of a WASP-Canuck styled FreakNik. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
Great times....almost tried to move there as an American but no success.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I didn't really check out the original story from this thread, but re the side discussion of Toronto: I also heard from stories by one of the infamous old-time PUAs that Toronto in the 1970s-80s used to have an off the wall "sexual revolution" scene: Definitely not my kind of scene even if I'd been there in their day, but a source of some damn funny stories about from veteran womanizers including @E Irizarry R&B Singer here. :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 11:12 pm
Back in '04 (2004 of course), at Woodbine Bch., I got caught being nasty with my ex-fiance by Quebecois tourists here (she was Brazilian-Canadian BBW - @WilliamSmith would have fawned over her. LMaO. :lol:
"Fawning" definitely isn't my style (well, maybe on the forum, but not IRL vs my preferred poor-man's James Bond approach), but theoretically I might've taken an interest in such a woman since I'm definitely not timid about handling XL curves. :lol:
But @Lucas88 might be who you meant since he's the one crazy about Latinas specifically, vs me who is the one who thinks black women are the finest (but still gladly will nail most other types of women as well, preferably curvy ones, but I do also like Asian women as long as they're not too short, timid, worship the government, etc). :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 11:12 pm
She and I had NO CLOTHES ON, and she had a hairy twat at my behest and on my request...and I was caught eating out my girlfriend with my eyes closed. She tapped me on the head when she sat up while you hear the Quebecois people gasp in shock at the scene of us. LmAO :twisted: I didn't even stop eating her out whilst I had my eyes closed so she laid back down because it was that good to her like "Fck it now...we got caught - might as well continue!".

Luckily this was FIVE YEARS before the advent...invent---shun--- of the SMARTphone. You'd be an unmitigated fool to do that nowadays at Woodbine Beach. Later she admitted that there were about 10-15 people in that tour group that caught us in the act. Sh*t reminds me of Czech Republic and Chilean streaking. I would have made Will Ferrell the American actor envious like the movie Old School :twisted:

No cops were summoned to accost me. And that wasn't the last time she and I got caught at the beach: the 2nd and last time I was standing up naked in broad daylight while a female jogger waved at me as I was about to mount my ex-fiance laying there spread eagle that she was missionary. :lol:

🎺 🎶 O' Canada! 🎵 🎺 The good ol' days.

The last time I went to Toronto was 2017, and I got rejected by a SSBBW, not a regular-sized BBW that I met on OKCupid (yes the ex-fiance and I had broken up already in 2007).
Holy !@#$, I'll never say anything hurtful to the women, but must say SSBBW's are way out of my own weight class! @E Irizarry R&B Singer and other veterans with a 100+ notch count do have an interesting tendency to score with a wide enough variety that many tend to say "why not" to a more novelty experience, but to me "SSBBW" weight class just can't be healthy to those women, unlike some of the XL curvaceous women who still maintain their basic "goddess"-like hourglass curves even if they're real big babes........
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I shouldn't even be in this grim true crime thread, I only even looked at it because I saw I got mentioned over something to do with BBW's (LOL), but apparently this was a while ago (mid June), the woman has since died, and the killer's name is Tenzin Norbu and he's a 30 something Buddhist Monk from Toronto. You can't tell from that name, since converts of all ethnicities will take a Tibetan-sounding name sometimes, but looking up image search pics for this name, he does look like a mongoloid Amerindian of the variety that crossed over from that Asiatic territory that includes Tibet... assuming the pics there are of the same Tenzin Norbu...

To make things weirder still, there's some documentary with this guy's name on it from 2017. Is this the same guy who actually set some woman on fire in Toronto??
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5565180/

So, is it actually the same guy, or are some iffy sites picking up pics of the wrong Tenzin Norbu and connecting it to this story??
https://celebrilla.com/en/who-is-tenzin ... ts-mugshot

By the way, @Outcast9428 I haven't had time to reply in your thread where you argue that asceticism is an immoral philosophy, but I agree with you as it happens.

I never should've even posted in this thread, I hate true crime stories, I'm being a dumbass...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The corrupt Toronto Police didn't release the suspect's photo, like they do to white men accused of groping feminazis on the TTC. Strange.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@WilliamSmith , Thankx :+1: