Toronto woman in her 20s lit on fire in TTC bus

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Toronto woman in her 20s lit on fire in TTC bus

Post by Mew6ix »

I wonder why they aren't releasing the alleged perpetrator's name. Political correctness?

https://www.reddit.com/r/toronto/commen ... &context=3

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Toronto woman in her 20s lit on fire in TTC bus

Post by Mew6ix »

The alleged attacker has a Tibetan name, but no information on the victim and what she was wearing at the time.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

That's insane and tragic.
My guess it is some incel guy.
Canada and Toronto especially is one of the worst places in the world to be a man.
There have already been several incel men there that have gone mad and attacked women.
The government is aware of the incels and spent 2 million dollars studying them but will probably do nothing else about it.
Making prostitution legal like in the Netherlands would be a start.
Right now the only legal way to pay for sex in Canada is if you call it a hookup, dating or marriage.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... nizations/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6399777
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on June 23rd, 2022, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 7:52 pm
Canada and Toronto especially is one of the worst places in the world to be a man.
There have already been several incel men there that have gone mad and attacked women.
The government is aware of the incels and spent 2 million dollars studying them but will probably do nothing else about it.
Right now the only legal way to pay for sex in Canada is if you call it a hookup, dating or marriage.

I dont think prostitution will solve or fix anything. I use to visit incel sites just to read their post, and most of those guys hated prostitution. Or said it was beneath them. Hell it's beneath me, I'd rather spend a few thousand dollars on a life sized sex doll and f**k that.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I agree that many will refuse prostitutes (including you and me), but I still think that legalizing it would at least give that option for some men.

I would rather relieve myself for the rest of my life than sleep with a hooker, and I would rather travel for almost 24 hours to the Philippines to sleep with women there than sleep with most women in Canada. The last Canadian girl I slept with was in 1996 and even though she was only 17 it wasn't that good.

Even if I had an attractive girl here I would still miss sleeping with women in the Philippines. That happened to me in 2012. I had a 9/10 Taiwanese girl I met at an ESL school and even doing it with her every day in Canada didn't do much for me. She left after only a month sadly to go back to Taipei and suggested I visit her there. I went to the Philippines the following year instead lol. She was the last gal I had in Canada and it was almost 10 years ago.

Since then here I can't even remember getting a date. I matched with a few on tinder and tantan. Surprisingly I never met them. Dating in Canada is an epic disaster for most men. Then again, I've concluded that even dating an attractive woman in Canada is not that exciting after experiencing Filipinas in their natural habitat.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The woman died tragically.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I'm old enough to remember when prostitution was legal in Canada. Yes, you've read that correctly.
Yonge St. had so many bars that you thought you were in the Fields Avenue days of Angeles City (let me not trigger Mr. Winston here LoL :lol:)
It was easy to walk into the bar, free grope, and no security guard virtual signaling-d_ick policing!
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

The victim was a 28-year-old Canadian woman of Tibetian heritage.

Why would he choose her of all targets if he was an 'incel'?

Sure there are Jezebels who are out there?

Why did he set her on fire? Honor killing?

Was it because she was considered a second class citizen, just a bit above men in Canada, which means he will get a lesser jail sentence than murdering a privileged class of Canadian woman?
Last edited by Mew6ix on July 17th, 2022, 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
June 23rd, 2022, 7:52 pm

Toronto is a city where the middle and lower-income men have seen their net worth decline, because they don't own a house in the housing bubble, nor were they born in the right time period where unionized and pension jobs were plentiful, or they were in diapers when Amazon stock was $20.

Working for minimum wage, paying student loans to Trudeau's ass and being hated by women. No wonder some Toronto 'incels' resort to attacking the feministic women.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 12:37 pm
I'm old enough to remember when prostitution was legal in Canada. Yes, you've read that correctly.
Yonge St. had so many bars that you thought you were in the Fields Avenue days of Angeles City (let me not trigger Mr. Winston here LoL :lol:)
It was easy to walk into the bar, free grope, and no security guard virtual signaling-d_ick policing!
Toronto in the 90s is now gone. Buying sexual services is illegal, though rarely enforced except to appease Karens who are naked with their children inside their suburban GTHA Region home.
The feminism has become extreme. The females pull down their shirts to hide their navels, and pull up their shirts to hide their cleavage when they see sub8 men.
Men have little or no rights.
Toronto Police are gynocentric and corrupt.

Going to female doctors for nightmares result in criminal prosecutions rather than mental health evaluations.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mew6ix wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 5:44 pm
Toronto in the 90s is now gone. Buying sexual services is illegal, though rarely enforced except to appease Karens who are naked with their children inside their suburban GTHA Region home.
The feminism has become extreme. The females pull down their shirts to hide their navels, and pull up their shirts to hide their cleavage when they see sub8 men.

Going to female doctors for nightmares result in criminal prosecutions rather than mental health evaluations.
@Mew6ix Off topic but while living abroad, every Canadian I've encountered has been very friendly (much more friendlier than Americans). Canadians seem like very good people. I know you hate Toronto but I'd love to learn more about life in Canada if you are ever inclined to write a post on Canada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Toronto and Canada are two entirely different jurisdictions.

Toronto emulates America in the worst way possible.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Mew6ix wrote:
July 17th, 2022, 5:44 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 15th, 2022, 12:37 pm

@Mew6ix,
Back in '04 (2004 of course), at Woodbine Bch., I got caught being nasty with my ex-fiance by Quebecois tourists here (she was Brazilian-Canadian BBW - @WilliamSmith would have fawned over her. LMaO. :lol:

She and I had NO CLOTHES ON, and she had a hairy twat at my behest and on my request...and I was caught eating out my girlfriend with my eyes closed. She tapped me on the head when she sat up while you hear the Quebecois people gasp in shock at the scene of us. LmAO :twisted: I didn't even stop eating her out whilst I had my eyes closed so she laid back down because it was that good to her like "Fck it now...we got caught - might as well continue!".

Luckily this was FIVE YEARS before the advent...invent---shun--- of the SMARTphone. You'd be an unmitigated fool to do that nowadays at Woodbine Beach. Later she admitted that there were about 10-15 people in that tour group that caught us in the act. Sh*t reminds me of Czech Republic and Chilean streaking. I would have made Will Ferrell the American actor envious like the movie Old School :twisted:

No cops were summoned to accost me. And that wasn't the last time she and I got caught at the beach: the 2nd and last time I was standing up naked in broad daylight while a female jogger waved at me as I was about to mount my ex-fiance laying there spread eagle that she was missionary. :lol:

🎺 🎶 O' Canada! 🎵 🎺 The good ol' days.

The last time I went to Toronto was 2017, and I got rejected by a SSBBW, not a regular-sized BBW that I met on OKCupid (yes the ex-fiance and I had broken up already in 2007).
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

In 2004 I was probably struggling to do Grade Five mathematics.

Toronto has changed for the worse. These thots are wearing revealing tops, yet they pull down their tops when they see a sub-8 man.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Mew6ix wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 5:39 pm
In 2004 I was probably struggling to do Grade Five mathematics.

Toronto has changed for the worse. These thots are wearing revealing tops, yet they pull down their tops when they see a sub-8 man.
I feel you on wanting to GTFO of Toronto. I hope you find a better place for you. Life is a journey and I wish you well. 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.