R Kelly trial farce

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

R Kelly trial farce

Post by Cornfed »

He was given thirty years for the crime of having too many girlfriends. As with the Weinstein nonsense, this is the regime criminalising sex while at the same time promoting all manner of masturbatory perversions. It invites the question of just how you should go about having sex if you had a bunch of money.

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/ex ... ar-AAZ4Fe6

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: R Kelly trial farce

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 6:52 am
He was given thirty years for the crime of having too many girlfriends. As with the Weinstein nonsense, this is the regime criminalising sex while at the same time promoting all manner of masturbatory perversions. It invites the question of just how you should go about having sex if you had a bunch of money.

I thought he was arrested because he peed on a 14 year old or something, which I didn't believe he actually did unless he either confessed that he did it or they have video evidence of him doing it. These days anyone claiming someone did something I don't buy that nonsense, Michael Jackson was set up by a shitty ass family, and the 14 year old was in on it too. They didn't even come clean until after they already conned the guy out of money, this is why I don't even defend teenagers. Mutha fuckers be doing all kinds of f***ed up shit just like their adult counterparts but their age allows them to claim "innocent" status while they're doing f***ed up stuff and knowing full well it's wrong.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 7:27 am
Cornfed wrote:

I thought he was arrested because he peed on a 14 year old or something, which I didn't believe he actually did unless he either confessed that he did it or they have video evidence of him doing it. These days anyone claiming someone did something I don't buy that nonsense, Michael Jackson was set up by a shitty ass family, and the 14 year old was in on it too. They didn't even come clean until after they already conned the guy out of money, this is why I don't even defend teenagers. Mutha fuckers be doing all kinds of f***ed up shit just like their adult counterparts but their age allows them to claim "innocent" status while they're doing f***ed up stuff and knowing full well it's wrong.
Michael Jackson sounded so gay and had plastic surgery face that looked like a girl, then like some kind of movie alien, so he just looked like some kind of weird pedo. Then he wanted kids to spend the night at his place. It was just so weird. Even if he was innocent, all they had to do was accuse and he just looked so guilty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:

It's funny to see Cornfed defending a black man. If some of his sex partners were what, wouldn't you think the charges were justified....given your views about blacks? Where are your normal 'mud-shark' accusations? Apparently, the crimes have to do with sex with the underaged. I don't know why I read about 'sex cult' accusations from women wanting to get into R&B. have a problem with the state enforcing fornication statutes, but it doesn't make sense to accuse him regarding 'sex cult' followers in court if the courts don't enforce fornication statues with anyone else based on made-up constitutional principles of a right to privacy. But I don't know if the sex cult stuff made it into court.

Honestly, I didn't know the man's name until I read this thread. I looked him up and I'd heard of "I believe I can fly." I don't intentionally listen to R&B. Are you a fan of this black man?

If he was having sex with underaged girls and filming them, that is apparently illegal in New York. They apparently didn't charge him for being rich and having too much sex.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 8:24 am
Cornfed wrote:

It's funny to see Cornfed defending a black man. If some of his sex partners were what, wouldn't you think the charges were justified....given your views about blacks? Where are your normal 'mud-shark' accusations? Apparently, the crimes have to do with sex with the underaged. I don't know why I read about 'sex cult' accusations from women wanting to get into R&B. have a problem with the state enforcing fornication statutes, but it doesn't make sense to accuse him regarding 'sex cult' followers in court if the courts don't enforce fornication statues with anyone else based on made-up constitutional principles of a right to privacy. But I don't know if the sex cult stuff made it into court.

Honestly, I didn't know the man's name until I read this thread. I looked him up and I'd heard of "I believe I can fly." I don't intentionally listen to R&B. Are you a fan of this black man?

If he was having sex with underaged girls and filming them, that is apparently illegal in New York. They apparently didn't charge him for being rich and having too much sex.
Everybody dislikes the likes of Weinstein and R Kelly, but that is the point. They are easy cases to convict people of ridiculous charges and set a precedent.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 8:15 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 7:27 am
Cornfed wrote:

Michael Jackson sounded so gay and had plastic surgery face that looked like a girl, then like some kind of movie alien, so he just looked like some kind of weird pedo. Then he wanted kids to spend the night at his place. It was just so weird. Even if he was innocent, all they had to do was accuse and he just looked so guilty.
And how is that any different from women accusing men all the time of sexual abuse/rape? They do it even to men who don't "look" a certain way and the judge will still say your guilty. The man was mentally ill to some extent, but you have women who go around adopting a whole bunch of black male kids. White women that do this stuff is easily suspect to me especially when she adopts nothing but black males instead of black girls, but white people adopting a bunch of blacks in general is disturbing to me.

I can easily accuse her of trying to be f***ed by them to live out her shitty gang bang race fetish. i remember someone posting a pic of this tall African boy this white woman adopted, standing right beside her white husband that looked unhappy about it. The tall black boy made the guy by default look like a damn cuckold with his wife arms around the boy because he even had a little muscle on him and people made a joke that the white woman was probably f***ing him and the other black kids she adopted because she literately adopted four black males and one of them looked like he was 17 at least but they were all in their mid teens.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kells did not rape nor sodomize those jackass slwhores. Poor choice of sex partners: agreed but the man shouldn't be admonished nor chastised for that.

Kevn Hart had tweeted out that R. Kelly should have bounced out of the country before they came after him. He had too many chances to leave America. The tweet had been redacted of course. @ least Russell Simmons got out of America because he knew he was about be falsely #metoo'ed, too as his net worth is lovely and he's Black so go figure.

The Juice (the Ass-Duh-Nazi Jews) don't want Black Americans to be self-empowered and what's a better way than to coerce Blacks to segue to Pop American music to kill off R&B once and for all. That was part of their master plan with Gloria "Cunt Eye" Steinem and the Blwhack American communitiy accepted Feminism as if it were really their problem. "Bright" work there!

They knew that R. Kelly was the last of a dying breed....Brian McKnight retired and is busy tapping his Hawaiian Sophie's ass nightly like database backup batch runs so he was spared because he took care of his children from other women he had 'til 18.

Juice are libtarded; they keep most Blwhack Americans on their virtual quasi-platantion. Ever since Viacom bought out BET Networks from Bob Johnson, I knew it was game-over for Blwhack America based on social media influences...more so than Tinder, IG, and Twitter could ever instantiate.