Olivia Newton-John Dead At Age 73

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Olivia Newton-John Dead At Age 73

Post by jamesbond »

Olivia Newton-John, the Australian pop singer who had five number 1 hits including “Physical” and “You’re the One That I Want,” and saw silver screen stardom starring opposite John Travolta in Grease, has died. She was 73.

Newton-John “passed away peacefully at her ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends,” said a statement from her husband John Easterling posted on her official social media accounts.

The entertainer, whose career spanned more than five decades, devoted much of her time and celebrity to charities after first being diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992.

“I have done everything, and the icing on the cake as well,” she said, reflecting on her career.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/0 ... ies-at-73/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Olivia Newton-John Dead At Age 73

Post by Moretorque »

She will be missed and was beautiful...
Time to Hide!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I liked Oliva's songs like Hopelessly Devoted.

She should have done like Angelina Jolie. She had her tits chopped off as she had breast cancer. (Saved her).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 12:56 pm
I liked Oliva's songs like Hopelessly Devoted.

She should have done like Angelina Jolie. She had her tits chopped off as she had breast cancer. (Saved her).
Angelina is probably a tranny, so having her tits chopped off was probably just reversing earlier surgery.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Jolie didn't have cancer. The crazy bitch cut off her tits and uterus as a preventive measure, because of ... genes. (Assuming Corny's wrong, of course.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So women can cure breast cancer by simply removing their whole breast? Why didn't Olivia Newton-John do that? If that's a guaranteed cure, then why the long term fight against breast cancer? Or why don't they just remove the cancerous part of the breast and let the breast try to grow back? Anyone know?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne