Schools Now Teaching Kids That Heterosexuality Is Oppression!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Schools Now Teaching Kids That Heterosexuality Is Oppression!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 3:32 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88

If either of you guys do Kundalini, you should watch the video starting around 21 minutes. That Kundalini philosophy junk is at the root of some of this LGBT agenda and this trans junk.
I don't practice Kundalini yoga. I've seen the negative side of trying to raise the kundalini can do. But again there are a lot of things being conflated here. Mainly the Kundalini divine energy which lies dormant in all of us and the notion of gender with the Lingam and Yoni, male and female principles. They are not all the same thing, as this guy is trying to promote in his lecture.
Here is a run down of the differences between the three aspects:

1. Kundalini: Divine energy coiled like a snake at the base of the spine. It's purpose is to rise through the chakras until one reaches divine godhood through raising the kundalini serpent. Every human has Kundalini energy coiled at the base of the spine and it raises through meditation and Kundalini Yoga.

In a psychedelic experience I had it was revealed to me through abstract concepts that we exist across many planes or levels of reality, stacked on top of one another like sheets of paper and our consciousness is like a radio fixed on this frequency of material reality. Through Kundalini Yoga and meditation we raise the kundalini serpent and bring the resonance of our astral bodies to vibrate at the same frequency, achieving ultimate harmony, breaking the cycle of reincarnation and achieving godhood.

It was only after my experience that I learned the etymology of the word "Yoga" comes from an ancient Sanskrit word meaning "Union". So the kundalini process is something natural which helps humanity become as gods. As per their birthright. Enki gave us the divine spark, Prometheus in Greek mythology with the fire of the gods. Shiva in Hinduism.

2. Lingam and Yoni. This is the male and female principles which pervade everything in the natural world. These are metaphysical concepts. Every human being, whether male or female has elements of both Lingam and Yoni. This is why you get some men who are more masculine, some men who are more feminine. They express masculinity or femininity based on their level of Lingam or Yoni.

The Chinese had a similar concept for this known as the Yin and Yang, which find their etymology from the sanskrit Lingam and Yoni. Male and female energies within all things. This has nothing to do with gender. Straight men can have high levels of Yoni energy, which makes them behave in an effeminate manner, but they are still biologocally men.

So even if some proponents of Hinduism argue that Kundalini energy is a feminine energy, it doesn't matter because the masculine counterpart is present in the Crown chakra which balances these two energies. And this is something which is in us all. In my personal opinion I have never really considered the kundalini as "male" or "female" and just seen it as "divine" energy.

3. Gender: I believe all souls are inherently male or female souls who are part of the reincarnation cycle. Meaning I, as a male soul, will always incarnate as a male. Lucas88 has risen his kundalini and this was because he did the required occultic practice. It wasn't because he got in touch with his feminine side :lol:

I don't believe gender is the same as Lingam and Yoni. And I don't believe we are all androgynous souls who have no real gender. This is ideological dogma pushed by people like John Money who have perverted the notion of Lingam and Yoni and conflated it with biological gender to argue that a boy could be raised as a girl and nurture will prevail over nature. Of course he was wrong, yet this same ideology is being pushed onto kids in schools.

To summarise:

1. Kundalini: Universal divine energy.
2 Lingam and Yoni: The metaphysical masculine and feminine energies.
3. Gender: Biological gender and soul.

Hinduism does not promote homosexuality or transgenderism. Things like that were not a big deal in Hindu culture. Especially in ancient India. If you want to compare Hinduism to the West I think gay weddings have been legal in the West a lot longer than gay marriage has been tolerated in India. Think in the UK gay marriage was legalised in 2014, India didn't make gay marriage legal until 2018. Not a massive expanse of time between the two countries, but it shows the religion of Hinduism didn't influence this new "Trend" of gay marriage, and in fact it is a phenomena which originated in the west. :)
MrMan wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 10:39 am
It's ironic that you are complaining about this gay/trans stuff while you have a blue guy Hindu bit of iconography as your read a brief article as an avatar.

I read a brief article once on how this trans and homosexual stuff took root in the west due to the influence of Hinduism.

Watch the video. It talks about Hindu philosophy as it relates to Carl Jung's theories, and the influence on thought leaders in academia. Listen to it and then comment on it.

According to his video, Kundalini is supposed to be female energy at the base of the spine until it is awakened through various practices.

It's a video on the history of philosophy and Hindu contributions to western philosophy.
I watched the video. If you want my honest opinion it seems to me like the guy in the video is a Christian convert who seeks to defame Hindu philosophy by conflating it with philosophers like Carl Jung and making some erroneous connection between the modern homoglobo agenda and Hindu philosophy. To be honest I completely fail to see the correlation.

Carl Jungs theories of a universal consciousness was adapted from Sigmund Freud, who believed because a soul couldn't be scientifically proven it didn't exist. This universal "oneness" is more in alignment with the modern spiritual doctrine of the New Age and was likely influenced by Jung's philosophy.

Hinduism, at least my understanding of it, does not teach we are without a soul etc. Hinduism describes Brahman as the universal consciousness comprised of both the masculine and the feminine. The Life or the All. Humanity is the Atman, individual souls which are individuated units of consciousness. So this notion of individualistic spirituality is different to Jung's NPC like theory of a universal consciousness.

Freud was just another closet pedo who tried to push for kids to be sexualised with his notion of repressed sexuality in children lol. How is this inspired by Hinduism?
It seems like you, and this so called philosopher, are making erroneous connections to fit with your narrative that Hinduism is evil etc and connected to this modern perversion of pushing trans shit onto kids. yet I see no proof or substantial argument which convinces me that is the case. If Hinduism did indeed influence the west and pushed this trans homo agenda then why is it that India didn't make gay marriage legal until 4 or 5 years after the US and the UK? Predominantly Christian or Secular countries?!

A for effort though @MrMan :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 17th, 2022, 10:50 am
MrMan wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 3:32 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88

If either of you guys do Kundalini, you should watch the video starting around 21 minutes. That Kundalini philosophy junk is at the root of some of this LGBT agenda and this trans junk.
3. Gender: I believe all souls are inherently male or female souls who are part of the reincarnation cycle. Meaning I, as a male soul, will always incarnate as a male.

A for effort though @MrMan :roll:
As the Orthodox Jewish men would say every morning: "Thank G-d for not making me a woman" lol
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 9:38 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 4:27 pm

Transgenderism is endorsed in the Talmud (the so-called 6 genders of the Talmud), as is pedophilia including even with infants, which even the israeli jewish media outlets is a huge problem amongst orthodox religious jewish "communities."
The Talmud has quotes from various legal scholars, who they falsely call 'rabbis.' The opinions do not always agree. I read a quote from one of them about sex with three-year-olds that was quite shocking. But Jews don't usually go with all those opinions. Hillel is a popular one for them to follow.

Show me where the Talmud mentions six genders. What I know about Judaism's stance on that issue, aside from the Bible, and from roughly that time period is that first-century Philo thought that gays, effeminate eunuchs who slept with men, cross dresser types, etc. should be killed.

There are nonreligious Jews who are into all kinds of sexual perversion, cults, etc.
Re: the jewish and Talmudic roots of transgenderism and key role of jews in the globohomo movement, that is easy to substantiate:
I must have already posted irrefutable facts and details about this half a dozen times now in various other threads you were already a part of, but this is one subject that's very easy to substantiate again, since at the present time thousands and thousands of jews including rabbis are having a giant "coming out" party singing the praises of transgenderism and "LBTQ"-whatever they call it, as well as trying to legalize "adult-child sex" and treat "minor attracted persons" (pedophiles) as another "marginalized community." But as for the transgenderism and "gender fluidity," here they all explain it for you in great detail while directly citing the transgenderism in their own Talmud and other "holy" texts:

Note that you'll sometimes see references to six genders, sometimes to eight, as in this case where the "My Jewish Learning" site the jews spell it all out for you:

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... he-talmud/

If you view the footnotes, you'll not that they extensively footnoted and hyperlinked to substantiate and cite which jewish "holy" texts this perverted jewish garbage all came from:
The Eight Genders in the Talmud
Judaism has recognized nonbinary persons for millennia.

BY RACHEL SCHEINERMAN

Thought nonbinary gender was a modern concept? Think again. The ancient Jewish understanding of gender was far more nuanced than many assume.

The Talmud, a huge and authoritative compendium of Jewish legal traditions, contains in fact no less than eight gender designations including:

Zachar, male.
Nekevah, female.
Androgynos, having both male and female characteristics.
Tumtum, lacking sexual characteristics.
Aylonit hamah, identified female at birth but later naturally developing male characteristics.
Aylonit adam, identified female at birth but later developing male characteristics through human intervention.
Saris hamah, identified male at birth but later naturally developing female characteristics.
Saris adam, identified male at birth and later developing female characteristics through human intervention.
In fact, not only did the rabbis recognize six genders that were neither male nor female, they had a tradition that the first human being was both. Versions of this midrash are found throughout rabbinic literature, including in the Talmud:

Rabbi Yirmeya ben Elazar also said: Adam was first created with two faces (one male and the other female). As it is stated: “You have formed me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me.” (Psalms 139:5)

Eruvin 19a
Rabbi Yirmeya ben Elazar imagines that the first human was created both male and female — with two faces. Later, this original human being was separated and became two distinct people, Adam and Eve. According to this midrash then, the first human being was, to use contemporary parlance, nonbinary. Genesis Rabbah 8:1 offers a slightly different version of Rabbi Yirmeya’s teaching:

Rabbi Yirmeya ben Elazar: In the hour when the Holy One created the first human, He created him as an androgynos (one having both male and female sexual characteristics), as it is said, “male and female He created them.” (Genesis 1:27)

Said Rabbi Shmuel bar Nachmani: In the hour when the Holy One created the first human, He created for him a double face, and sawed him and made him backs, a back here and a back there, as it is said, “Behind and before, You formed me” (Psalms 139:5).

Genesis Rabbah 8:1
In this version of the teaching, Rabbi Yirmeya is not focusing on the first human’s face (or, rather, faces) but on their sex organs — they have both. The midrash imagines this original human looked something like a man and woman conjoined at the back so that one side has a women’s face and a woman’s sex organs and the other side has a man’s face and sex organs. Then God split this original person in half, creating the first man and woman. Ancient history buffs will recognize this image as similar to the character Aristophanes’ description of the first humans as both male and female, eventually sundered to create lone males and females forever madly seeking one another for the purposes of reuniting to experience that primordial state. (Plato, Symposium, 189ff)

For the rabbis, the androgynos wasn’t just a thing of the mythic past. The androgynos was in fact a recognized gender category in their present — though not with two heads, only both kinds of sex organs. The term appears no less than 32 times in the Mishnah and 283 times in the Talmud. Most of these citations are not variations on this myth, but rather discussions that consider how Jewish law (halakhah) applies to one who has both male and female sexual characteristics.

That the androgynos is, from a halakhic perspective, neither male nor female, is confirmed by Mishnah Bikkurim 4:1, which states this explicitly:

The androgynos is in some ways like men, and in other ways like women. In other ways he is like men and women, and in others he is like neither men nor women.

Mishnah Bikkurim 4:1
Because Hebrew has no gender neutral pronoun, the Mishnah uses a male pronoun for the androgynos, though this is obviously insufficient given the rabbinic descriptions of this person. Reading on we find that the androgynos is, for the rabbis, in many ways like a man — they dress like a man, they are obligated in all commandments like a man, they marry women and their “white emissions” lead to impurity. However, in other ways, the androgynos is like a woman — they do not share in inheritance like sons, they do not eat of sacrifices that are reserved only for men and their “red discharge” leads to impurity.

The Mishnah goes on to list ways in which an androgynos is just like any other person. Like any human being, “one who strikes him or curses him is liable.” (Bikkurim 4:3) Similarly, one who murders an androgynos is, well, a murderer. But the androgynos is also unlike a man or a woman in other important legal respects — for instance, such a person is not liable for entering the Temple in a state of impurity as both a man and woman would be.

As should now be clear, the rabbinic interest in these gender ambiguous categories is largely legal. Since halakhah was structured for a world in which most people were either male or female, applying the law to individuals who didn’t fall neatly into one of those two categories was challenging. As Rabbi Yose remarks in this same chapter of the Mishnah: “The androgynos is a unique creature, and the sages could not decide about him.” (Bikkurim 4:5)

In many cases, the androgynos is lumped together with other kinds of nonbinary persons as well as other marginalized populations, including women, slaves, the disabled and minors. For example, concerning participation in the three pilgrimage festivals (Passover, Shavuot and Sukkot) during which the Jews of antiquity would travel to the Temple in Jerusalem, the mishnah of Chagigah opens:

All are obligated on the three pilgrimage festivals to appear in the Temple and sacrifice an offering, except for a deaf-mute, an imbecile, and a minor; and a tumtum, an androgynos, women, and slaves who are not emancipated; and the lame, the blind, the sick, and the old, and one who is unable to ascend to Jerusalem on his own legs.

Chagigah 1:1
As this mishnah indicates, it is only healthy, free adult men who are obligated to appear at the Temple to observe the pilgrimage festivals. People who are not adult men, and men who are enslaved or too old or unwell to make the journey, are exempt.

As we have already stated, the androgynos was not the only person of ambiguous gender identified by the rabbis. Similarly, the rabbis recognized one whose sexual characteristics are lacking or difficult to determine, called a tumtum. In the mishnah from Bikkurim we cited earlier, Rabbi Yose, who said the androgynos was legally challenging for the sages, said the tumtum was much easier to figure out.

The rabbis also recognized that some people’s sexual characteristics can change with puberty — either naturally or through intervention. Less common than the androgynos and tumtum, but still found throughout rabbinic texts, are the aylonit, who is born with organs identified as female at birth but develops male characteristics at puberty or no sex characteristics at all, and the saris, who is born with male-identified organs and later develops features recognized as female (or no sex characteristics). These changes can happen naturally over time (saris hamah) or with human intervention (saris adam).

For the rabbis, what is most significant about the aylonit and the saris is that they are presumed infertile — the latter is sometimes translated as “eunuch.” Their inability to have offspring creates legal complications the rabbis address, for example:

A woman who is 20 years old who did not grow two pubic hairs shall bring proof that she is twenty years old, and from that point forward she assumes the status of an aylonit. If she marries and her husband dies childless, she neither performs halitzah nor does she enter into levirate marriage.

Mishnah Niddah 5:9
A woman who reaches the age of 20 without visible signs of puberty, in particular pubic hair, is deemed an aylonit who is infertile. According to this mishnah, she may still marry, but it is not expected that she will bear children. Therefore, if her husband dies and the couple is in fact childless, his brother is not obligated to marry her, as would normally be required by the law of levirate marriage.

A nonbinary person who does not have the same halakhic status as a male or female, but is something else that is best described as ambiguous or in between, presented a halakhic challenge that was not particularly foreign for the rabbis, who discuss analogs in the animal and plant kingdoms. For example, the rabbinic texts describe a koi as an animal that is somewhere between wild and domesticated (Mishnah Bikkurim 2:8) and an etrog — yes, that beautiful citron that is essential for Sukkot — as between a fruit and a vegetable (Mishnah Bikkurim 2:6, see also Rosh Hashanah 14). Because they don’t fit neatly into common categories, the koi and the etrog require special halakhic consideration. The rabbinic understanding of the world was that most categories — be they animal, vegetable or mineral — are imperfect descriptors of the world, either as it is or as it should be.

In recent decades, queer Jews and allies have sought to reinterpret these eight genders of the Talmud as a way of reclaiming a positive space for nonbinary Jews in the tradition. The starting point is that while it is true that the Talmud understands gender to largely operate on a binary axis, the rabbis clearly understood that not everyone fits these categories.

Here's some more:

I think this was the one I posted already in another thread after you asked about it, but then you just ignored the totally irrefutable proof (LOL), but let's do it again FBO any one who actually is curious about the subject:

https://www.sefaria.org/sheets/196414?lang=bi
Six Sexes of the Talmud
SF
ByShoshana Fendel
Androgynous: an intersex person (having some aspects of both male and female genitalia). 149 references in the Mishna and Talmud (1st-8th centuries CE); 350 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes (2nd-16th centuries CE).

Ay'lonit: literally "little ram"; a female who has not shown physical signs of typical sexual maturity by the age of 20 (some say 18); presumed infertile; often possessing masculine characteristics. 80 references in Mishna and Talmud; 40 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Ish: a man/eligible husband; one whose fertility is not in question and has shown some secondary sex characteristics by around age 13.

Ishah: a woman/eligible wife; one whose fertility is not in question and has shown some secondary sex characteristics by around age 12 and is clearly developing by age 12.5.

Saris: a male who has not shown signs of typical sexual maturity by the age of 20; a eunuch. 156 references in Mishna and Talmud; 379 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Saris Chama: congenital sterility in a male (e.g., atesticularity)
Saris Adam: a castrated male; one made sterile intentionally or via accidental injury.
Tumtum: a person of indeterminate gender; one whose genitals are obscured or not clearly male or female. 181 references in Mishna and talmud; 335 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

(source)

יבמות ס״ד א:ט׳-ס״ד ב:א׳
א"ר יצחק מפני מה היו אבותינו עקורים מפני שהקב"ה מתאוה לתפלתן של צדיקים א"ר יצחק למה נמשלה תפלתן של צדיקים כעתר מה עתר זה מהפך התבואה ממקום למקום כך תפלתן של צדיקים מהפכת מדותיו של הקב"ה ממדת רגזנות למדת רחמנות אמר רבי אמי אברהם ושרה טומטמין היו שנאמר (ישעיהו נא, א) הביטו אל צור חוצבתם ואל מקבת בור נוקרתם וכתיב (ישעיהו נא, ב) הביטו אל אברהם אביכם ואל שרה תחוללכם

Yevamot 64a:9-64b:1
Rabbi Yitzḥak said: For what reason were our forefathers initially infertile? Rabbi Ami said: Abraham and Sarah were originally tumtumin, people whose sexual organs are concealed and not functional, as it is stated: “Look to the rock from where you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit from where you were dug” (Isaiah 51:1), and it is written in the next verse: “Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who bore you” (Isaiah 51:2), which indicates that sexual organs were fashioned for them, signified by the words hewn and dug, over the course of time.

יבמות ס״ד ב:ב׳
אמר רב נחמן אמר רבה בר אבוה שרה אמנו אילונית היתה שנאמר (בראשית יא, ל) ותהי שרי עקרה אין לה ולד אפי' בית ולד אין לה
Yevamot 64b:2
Rav Naḥman said that Rabba bar Avuh said: Our mother Sarah was initially a sexually underdeveloped woman [aylonit], as it is stated: “And Sarah was barren; she had no child” (Genesis 11:30). The superfluous words: “She had no child,” indicate that she did not have even a place, i.e., a womb, for a child.
This female jew here from "Jewniverse" via Jewish Telegraphic Agency originally had this up as the "6 genders" and then revised it to "8 genders," but I think the point should be very obvious even to the meanest intelligence at this point:

https://www.jta.org/jewniverse/2015/the ... the-talmud
The Jewish obligation to observe commandments is traditionally divided along male/female lines: men pray three times daily, while women don’t have to; men put on tefillin, while women do not. Some women’s recent efforts to observe the religious privileges they’re exempt from have made ripples in the Jewish world, and even the news.

But what if we told you that the foundation for all this was wrong? That Judaism recognized not two, but as many as eight genders? The Mishnah describes half a dozen categories that are between male and female, such as saris or ailonit — the terms refer to an non-reproductive version of the male or female body, respectively — and categories that refer to ambiguous or indeterminate gender.

Although these terms seem to provide the refreshing view that a binary view of gender in Judaism is relatively recent, a closer look shows that Mishnaic rabbis were apt to privilege maleness in the case of indeterminate or multiple genders. But contemporary scholars like Rabbi Elliot Kukla are repurposing that halakhic discourse to provide a road map for our recognition of non-binary people in today’s Judaism. Gender-neutral restrooms start to look like small potatoes.
Here's yet more:

https://www.keshetonline.org/resources/ ... tradition/
Gender Fluidity in the Jewish Tradition
This resource includes multiple examples of gender diversity within the Torah.
MAY 29, 2019
By Joseph Meszler

Gender Fluidity in the Jewish Tradition
Source Sheet by Joseph Meszler, with great thanks to Abby Stein

Jewish tradition understands the original creation of Adam to be both male and female and then split down the middle. The Hebrew word for “rib” is also a word for “side”:

Bereishit Rabbah 8:1
(1) God said: Let us make Adam in our image, in our shape: R’ Yirmiyah ben Elazar said, when the Eternal created Adam initially, he was created as both genders; thus is it written, “male and female did God create them.” R’ Shmuel bar Nachman said, when the Eternal created Adam initially, God created him with two faces, one on each side, and [when God made Chavah,] God split him along the middle, forming two backs. They challenged him: but it is written, “And God took one of his ribs!” He said to them, [“mitzalosav” doesn’t mean rib, it means] one of his sides, similar to that which is said, “and to the ‘tzela‘ of the Tent,” which is translated “the side of the Tent.”

ראשית רבה ח׳ א׳

וַיֹאמַר יְיָ’ נַעֲשֶׂה אָדָם בְּצַלְמֵנוּ כִּדְמוּתֵנוּ (בְּרֵאשִׁית א, כו). אָמַר רַבִּי יִרְמְיָה בָּן אֶלְעָזָר: בְּשָׁעָה שֶׁבָּרָא הַקָּדוֹשׁ בָּרוּךְ הוּא אֶת אָדָם הָרִאשׁוֹן, אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס בּרָאוֹ, הָדָא הוּא דִּכְתִיב: זָכָר וּנְקֵבָה בְּרָאָם. אָמַר רַבִּי שְׁמוּאֵל בַּר נַחֲמָן: בְּשָׁעָה שֶׁבָּרָא הקב”ה אֶת אָדָם הָרִאשׁוֹן, דִיוֹ פַּרְצוּפִים בְּרָאוֹ וּנְסָרוֹ וַעֲשָׂאוֹ גַּבַּיִּים, גַּב לְכָאן וְגַב לְכָאן. אַיְּתִיבוּן לֵיהּ, וְהכתִיב: וַיִּקַּח אַחַת מִצַּלְעוֹתָיו?! אָמַר להוֹן: מַתְרִין סטרוהִי, היךְ מָה דאת אָמַר: (שׁמות כו): וּלְצֶלַע הַמִּשְׁכָּן, דִּמְתַרְגְּמִינַן ולסטר מִשְׁכָּנָא וְגוֹ’

One passage in the Talmud claims that Abraham and Sarah were both tumtumin (of indeterminate sex) and later became male and female respectively:

Yevamot 64a-64b

Rabbi Yitzḥak said: For what reason were our ancestors initially infertile? … Rabbi Ami said: Abraham and Sarah were originally tumtumin, people whose sexual organs are concealed and not functional, as it is stated: “Look to the rock from where you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit from where you were dug” (Isaiah 51:1), and it is written in the next verse: “Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who bore you” (Isaiah 51:2), which indicates that sexual organs were fashioned for them, signified by the words hewn and dug, over the course of time.

יבמות ס״ד א:ט׳-ס״ד ב:א׳

א”ר יִצְחָק מִפְּנֵי מָה הָיוּ אֲבוֹתֵינוּ עֲקוּרִים…אָמַר רַבִּי אמי אַבְרָהָם וְשָׁרָה טוּמְטָמִין הָיוּ שֶׁנֶּאֱמַר (ישעיהוּ נא, א) הַבִּיטוּ אֶל צוּר חוצְבָתַּם וְאֶל מַקֶּבֶת בּוֹר נֻקַּרְתֶּם וּכְתִיב (ישעיהוּ נא, ב) הַבִּיטוּ אֶל אַבְרָהָם אֲבִיכֶם וְאֶל שָׁרָה תְּחוֹלֶלְכֶם.

In this passage, Moses compares himself to a nursing mother, showing no qualms about using a completely feminine metaphor:

Numbers 11:12 (12) Did I conceive all this people, did I bear them, that You should say to me, ‘Carry them at your breast as a nurse carries an infant,’ to the land that You have promised on oath to their ancestors?

(יב)
הֶאָנֹכִי הָרִיתִי אֶת כָּל הָעָם הַזֶּה, אִם אָנֹכִי יְלִדְיתִהוּ כִּי תֹאמַר אֵלַי שָׂאֵהוּ
בְחֵיקֶךָ כַּאֲשֶׁר יִשָּׂא הָאֹמֶן אֶת הַיֹּנֵק עַל הָאֲדָמָה אֲשֶׁר נִשְׁבַּעְתָּ לַאֲבֹתָיו:

The Rabbis recognized more than just the binary understanding of female and male. They used the term “androginus” to describe someone who exhibited both male and female biological characteristics. The term comes from Greek and relates to the English word, “androgyny.” A “tumtum” described a person whose biology was unclear. The Rabbis sought to accommodate this reality in the context of Jewish law:

Mishnah Bikkurim 4

An androginus is similar to men in some ways and to women in other ways, in some ways to both and in some ways to neither.

In what ways are they similar to men? Like men, they are considered unclean through semen; required to perform yibum (to marry the widow of a childless brother) like men; dress and cut their hair like men; marry others and are not married off like men; and are obliged to perform all the commandments in the Torah like men.
How are they similar to women? They impart ritual impurity through a red discharge like women, may not be secluded with men like women, if a brother dies childless, they do not marry the widow, they do not receive a portion of an inheritance, and they do not eat the sacrifices of the highest degree of sanctity (in the case of a kohein). After giving birth, their mother counts the number of unclean days that one does for a female. They may not serve as witnesses, and if they have a disqualifying sexual relationship, they may no longer eat terumah. How are they similar to women? They impart ritual impurity through a red discharge like women, may not be secluded with men like women, if a brother dies childless, they do not marry the widow, they do not receive a portion of an inheritance, and they do not eat the sacrifices of the highest degree of sanctity (in the case of a kohein). After giving birth, their mother counts the number of unclean days that one does for a female. They may not serve as witnesses, and if they have a disqualifying sexual relationship, they may no longer eat terumah. How are they similar to women? They impart ritual impurity through a red discharge like women, may not be secluded with men like women, if a brother dies childless, they do not marry the widow, they do not receive a portion of an inheritance, and they do not eat the sacrifices of the highest degree of sanctity (in the case of a kohein). After giving birth, their mother counts the number of unclean days that one does for a female. They may not serve as witnesses, and if they have a disqualifying sexual relationship, they may no longer eat terumah.
How are they like both men and women? A person is liable for striking or cursing them. If they are killed, the accidental manslaughterer is exiled and the intentional murderer is executed. After giving birth, their mother brings a sacrifice, they may eat sanctified things that can be eaten outside of Jerusalem, and they inherit as a sole heir.
How are they like neither men nor women? Terumah is not burned from impurity because of their discharge, nor does their discharge make them liable if they should enter the Temple. They cannot be indentured as a Hebrew servant and they cannot be valued like a man or a woman. If a person says, “I am a nazir,” as they are neither a man nor a woman,” they are not a nazir.Rabbi Yosi says an androginus is a unique creation, but the Sages say they are either a man or a woman but just don’t know which. A tumtum is not this way – some are men and some are women.

משנה ביכורים ד׳

אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס, יֶשׁ בּוֹ דְּרָכִים שָׁוֶה לָאֲנָשִׁים; וְיֶשׁ בּוֹ דְּרָכִים שָׁוֶה לַנָּשִׁים; וְיֶשׁ בּוֹ דְּרָכִים שָׁוֶה לָאֲנָשִׁים וְנָּשִׁים, וְיֶשׁ בּוֹ דְּרָכִים אֵינוֹ שָׁוֶה לא לָאֲנָשִׁים וְלא לַנָּשִׁים

כֵּיצַד שָׁוֶה לָאֲנָשִׁים? מְטַמֵּא בְּלֹבֶן כָּאֲנָשִׁים, וְזוֹקֵק לִיְבּוּם כַּאֲנָשִׁים וּמִתְעַטֵּף וּמִסְתַּפֵּר כַּאֲנָשִׁים, וְנוֹשֵֹא
אֲבָל לא נִשָֹּׂא כָּאֲנָשִׁים, וְחַיָּב בְּכָל מִּצְוֹת הָאֲמוּרוֹת בַּתּוֹרָה כָּאֲנָשִׁים

כֵּיצַד שָׁוֶה לַנָּשִׁים? ממְטַמֵּא בְּאֹדֶם כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאֵינוֹ מִתְיַחֵד עִם הָאֲנָשִׁים כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאֵינוֹ זוֹקֵק לְיִבּוּם כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאֵינוֹ חוֹלֵק עִם הַבָּנִים כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאֵין אוֹכֵל בְּקָדְשֵׁי הַמִּקְדָּשׁ כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאִמּוֹ יוֹשֶׁבֶת עָלָיו בְּדַם טָמֵא כַּנָּשִׁים, וּפָסוּל מִן הָעֵדוּת כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאִם נִבְעַל בַּעֲבֵרָה נִפְסַל מִן הַתְּרוּמָה כַּנָּשִׁים.

כֵּיצַד שָׁוֶה לַאֲנָשִׁים וְלַנָּשִׁים: חַיָּבִים עַל מַכָּתוֹ וְעַל קִלְלָתוֹ כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְכַנָּשִׁים, וְהַהוֹרְגוֹ שׁוֹגֵג גּוֹלֶה וּמֵזִיד נֶהֱרַג כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְנָשִׁים, וְיוֹשֶׁבֶת עָלָיו דָּם טָמֵא וְדָם טָהוֹר כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְכַנָּשִׁים, וְחוֹלֵק בְּקָדְשֵׁי קֳדָשִׁים כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְכַנָּשִׁים, וְנוֹחֵל לְכָל הַנַחַלוֹת כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְכַנָּשִׁים, וְאִם אָמַר “הֲרֵינִי נָזִיר שֶׁזֶּה אִישׁ וְאִשָּׁה” הֲרֵי זֶה נָזִיר

כֵּיצַד אֵינוֹ שָׁוֶה לֹא לַאֲנָשִׁים וְלֹא לַנָּשִׁים: אֵין חַיָּבִים לֹא עַל מַכָּתוֹ וְלֹא עַל קִלְלָתוֹ לֹא כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְלֹא כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאֵינוֹ נֶעֱרָךְ לֹא כַּאֲנָשִׁים וְלֹא כַּנָּשִׁים, וְאִם אָמַר “הֲרֵינִי נָזִיר שֶׁזֶּה לֹא אִישׁ וְלֹא אִשָּׁה” אֵינוֹ נָזִיר. רַבִּי מֵאִיר אוֹמֵר: אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס בְּרִיָּה בִּפְנֵי עַצְמָהּ הוּא וְלֹא יָכְלוּ חֲכָמִים לְהַכְרִיעַ עָלָיו אִם הוּא אִישׁ אוֹ אִשָּׁה. אֲבָל טֻמְטוּם אֵינוֹ כֵּן, פְּעָמִים שֶׁהוּא אִישׁ פְּעָמִים שֶׁהוּא אִשָּׁה

One midrash claims that Dina was originally going to be male, but due to the prayer of her mother Leah became a female:

Berakhot 60a

We learned in a mishna: One whose wife was pregnant and he said: May it be God’s will that my wife will give birth to a male child, it is a vain prayer. Is a prayer in that case ineffective? Rav Yosef raises an objection: It is stated: “And afterwards she bore a daughter, and called her name Dina” (Genesis 30:21). What is meant by the addition of the word: Afterwards? Rav said: After Leah passed judgment on herself and said: Twelve tribes are destined to descend from Jacob, six came from me and four from the maidservants, that is ten, and if this fetus is male, my sister Rachel will not even be the equivalent of one the maidservants; immediately the fetus was transformed into a daughter, as it is stated: And she called her name Dina; meaning she named her after her judgment [din]. The Gemara rejects this concerning prayer: One does not mention miraculous acts to teach general conduct.

בְּרַכוֹת ס׳ א: י״א-י״ב

הָיְתָה אִשְׁתּוֹ מְעֻבֶּרֶת וְאָמַר יְהִי רָצוֹן שֶׁתֵּלֵד כּוּ’ הָרֵי זוֹ תִּפְלַת שָׁוְא: וְלֹא מהני רחמי מתיב רַב יוֹסֵף (בראשית א׳ כא,׳) ״וְאַחַר יָלְדָה בַּת וַתִּקְרָא אֶת שְׁמָהּ דִּינָהּ״ מַאי וְאַחַר אָמַר רַב ״לְאַחַר שֶׁדָּנָה לֵאָה דִּין בְּעַצְמָהּ וְאָמְרָה: שְׁנֵים עָשָׂר שְׁבָטִים עֲתִידִין לָצֵאת מִיַּעֲקֹב שִׁשָּׁה יֵצְאוּ מִמֶּנִּי וְאַרְבָּעָה מִן הַשְּׁפָחוֹת הֲרֵי עֲשָׂרָה אִם זֶה זָכָר לֹא תְּהֵא אֲחוֹתִי רָחֵל כְּאַחַת הַשְּׁפָחוֹת מִיָּד נֶהֶפְכָה לַבַּת שֶׁנֶּאֱמַר וְתִקָּרֵא אֶת שְׁמָה דִּינָהּ אֵין מַזְכִּירִין מַעֲשֶׂה נִסִּים

Even HaBohan is a book dated to 1322 authored by Rabbi Kalynomus ben Kalynomus. A prolific translator and author, this book often satirizes Jewish society. In this particular passage, he criticizes the blessing “for not having made me a woman.” However, beneath the feeling of parody, we might detect a heartfelt prayer that he truly would rather have been a woman. Referring to Dina in the Gemara above, the meaning of the text depends upon the tone in which it is read:

Even Bohan, Kalonymus ben Kalonymus,
What an awful fate for my mother / that she bore a son. What a loss of all benefit!… Cursed be the one who announced to my father: “It’s a boy! . . .
Woe to him who has male sons / Upon them a heavy yoke has been placed / restrictions and constraints. Some in private, some in public / some to avoid the mere appearance of violation / and some entering the most secret of places. Strong statutes and awesome commandments / six hundred and thirteen/ Who is the man who can do all that is written / so that he might be spared?
Oh, but had the artisan who made me created me instead—a fair woman.
Today I would be wise and insightful. We would weave, my friends and I / and in the moonlight spin our yarn / and tell our stories to one another / from dusk till midnight / We’d tell of the events of our day, silly things / matters of no consequence. But also I would grow very wise from the spinning / and I would say, “Happy is she who knows how to work with combed flax and weave it into fine white linen.” And at times, in the way of women, I would lie down on the kitchen floor, between the ovens, turn the coals, and taste the different dishes. On holidays I would put on my best jewelry. I would beat on the drum / and my clapping hands would ring. And when I was ready and the time was right / an excellent youth would be my fortune. He would love me, place me on a pedestal / dress me in jewels of gold / earrings, bracelets, necklaces. And on the appointed day, in the season of joy when brides are wed, for seven days would the boy increase my delight and gladness. Were I hungry, he would feed me well-kneaded bread. Were I thirsty, he would quench me with light and dark wine. He would not chastise nor harshly treat me, and my [sexual] pleasure he would not diminish / Every Sabbath, and each new moon / his head he would rest upon my breast. The three husbandly duties he would fulfill / rations, raiment, and regular intimacy. And three wifely duties would I also fulfill, [watching for menstrual] blood, [Sabbath candle] lights, and bread.

Father in heaven / who did miracles for our ancestors / with fire and water / You changed the fire of Chaldees so it would not burn hot / You changed Dina in the womb of her mother to a girl / You changed the staff to a snake before a million eyes / You changed [Moses’] hand to [leprous] white/ and the sea to dry land. In the desert you turned rock to water / hard flint to a fountain. Who would then turn me from a man to woman? Were I only to have merited this / being so graced by your goodness. . .

What shall I say? Why cry or be bitter? If my Father in heaven has decreed upon me / and has maimed me with an immutable deformity / then I do not wish to remove it. And the sorrow of the impossible / is a human pain that nothing will cure / and for which no comfort can be found. So, I will bear and suffer / until I die and wither in the ground. And since I have learned from the tradition / that we bless both the good and the bitter / I will bless in a voice / hushed / and weak / Blessed are you / O Lord / who has not made me a woman.

סֶפֶר אֶבֶן בּוֹחַן, רַבִּי קְלוֹנִימוּס בָּן קְלוֹנִימוּס

אוֹי לְמִי שֶׁבָּנָיו זְכָרִים: הוּטַל עֲלֵיהֶם עֹל כָּבֵד סִיגִים וּגְדַרִים…חקים חֻקִּים וּמִצְוֹת נוֹרָאוֹת, שְׁלֹשָׁה עָשָׂר וְשֵׁשׁ מֵאוֹת: וּמִי הָאִישׁ הַלָּזֶה, שֶׁיְּקַיֵּם מַה שֶׁכָּתּב בּזֶה? אִלּוּ בְּרָאַנִי, אֻמָּן שֶׁעֲשָׂאָנִי, אִשָּׁה הֲגוּנָה – הַיּוֹם הָיִיתִי חַכְמַת לֵב וּבַעֲלַת בִּינָה. בְּיָדֶיהָ טָווּ אֲנִי וּרֵעָיוֹתַי מַחֲזִיקוֹת בְּפֶלֶךְ מוזרת לְבָנָה, מְסַפְּרוֹת זוֹ עִם זוֹ פַּעַם בְּאוֹר פַּעַם בַּאֲפֵלוֹת, דִּבְרִי הַיָּמִים וְהַבְלֵי טְפֵלוּת

וּלְעִתִּים מְזֻמָּנִים כְּדֶרֶךְ נָשִׂים כְּמִשְׁפַּט הַבָּנוֹת, בְּתוֹךְ הַאֶפֶר אֵשְׁכָּבָה בֵּין שְׁפַתִּים, מָקוֹם שֶׁפחת הַקַּדָּרוּת בֵּין תַּנּוּר וְכִּירָיִם, חוֹטֶבֶת עֵצִים וְחוֹתַה בַּגֶּחָלִים, וְטוֹעֶמֶת מִינֵי תַּבְשִׁילִים. וּלְמוֹעֵד ורְגָלִים, הֲנֶזֶם עַל אַפִּי וְהַעָגִּילִים

וּלְקֵץ יָמִים בְּהַגִּיעַ פִּרְקִי וּמַזָּלִי, בַּחוּר טוֹב יַעֲלֶה בְּגוֹרָלִי: יֶאֱהָבֵנִי אִישִׁי יוֹשִׁבֵנִי בְּקַתֶּדְרָא, יַעְדֶּה עֲדִי זָהָב עַל מְעִילִי, הַנְּטִיפוֹת וְהַשִּׁירוֹת וְגַם כָּל חָלִי. וּבְיוֹם מוֹעֵד, בַּעדן חֶדְוָה וְהַכְנָסַת כַּלָּה וּבַשָּׁבוּעַ הַבּן, תַּרְבֶּה שִׂמְחַתִּי וְגִילִי

חֹק וּמוּסַר לֹא יִפְרַע, וְעוֹנָתִי לֹא יִגְרַע: שָׁבַּת בְּשִׁבְתּוֹ וְחֹדֶשׁ בְּחֹדְּשׁוֹ, עָלַי יַנִּיחַ צַדִּיק רֹאשׁוֹ: שָׁלֹשׁ אֵלֶּה יַעֲשֶׂה לִי כְּמִצְוֹת שׁוֹכֵן מְעֹנָה: שְׁאָר כְּסוּת וְעוֹנָה. גַּם אֲנִי שָׁלֹשׁ כְּנֶגֶד שָׁלֹשׁ אֶשְׁמֹר וַאֲקַיֵּם, שְׁלֹשָׁה הֵמָּה לֹא נִפְלְאוּ מִמֶּנִּי וְלֹא רְחוֹקִים: דָּם וְאֵשׁ וְחָלַת לֶחֶם…עֲלֵיהֶם אֵין לְהוֹסִיף בַּמִּסְפָּר וּמִנְיָן, אֵין לִשְׁאוֹל אַחֲרֵיהֶן: הני נָשִׂים בְּמַאי זָכְיִין

אָבִינוּ שֶׁבַּשָּׁמַיִם / שֶׁעָשִׂיתָ נִסִּים לַאֲבוֹתֵינוּ / בָּאֵשׁ וּבַמַּיִם / הָפַכְתָּ אוּר כָּשְׂדִים לבל תִשְׂרוֹף בְּחוּמָה / וְהָפַכְתָּ דִּינָהּ בִּמְעֵי אִמָּהּ / וְהָפַכְתָּ הַמַּטֶּה נָחָשׁ לְעֵינֵי אַלְפֵי רִבְבָן / וְהָפַכְתָּ הַיָּד הַטְהוֹרָה לָבָן/ וְהָפַכְתָּ יָם סוּף לְיַבָּשָׁה / וְקַרְקַע הַיָּם אֶרֶץ נְגוּבָה וְקָשַׁה / הַהוֹפְכִי הַצּוֹר אֲגַם מָיִם / חַלָּמִישׁ לְמַעְיְנוֹ מָיִם / מִי יִתֵּן וְתַהַפְכֵנִי מְזַכַּר לִנְקָבָהּ! / אֵלוֹ זָכִיתִי לְכָךְ כַּמָּה חֲנַנְתַּנִי טוֹבָה / גְּבֶרֶת הַבַּיִת הָיִיתִי וְחָנִיתִי לְבֵיתִי מִצָּבָא / וּמָה אֲדַבֵּר וּמָה אֹמַר / לָמָּה אֶבְכֶּה וְלָמָּה אֶתְמַרְמַר / אִם אֲבִי שֶׁבַּשָּׁמַיִם גָּזַר עָלַי / וְנָתַן בִּי מוּם קָבוּעַ אִי אֶפְשָׁר לַהֲסִירוֹ מְעָלַי / וְהַדְּאָגָה בְּמַה שֶׁאִי אֶפְשָׁר כְּאֵב אָנושׁ וַחֶבֶל / וְלֹא יוֹעִילוּ בָּהּ תַּנְחוּמִין שֶׁל הֶבֶל / אָמַרְתִּי אֶשָּׂא וְאֶסְבֹּל / עַד אִֶגְוַע וְאֶבֹּל / וְאַחַר שֶׁכָּךְ לָמַדְתִּי מִפִּי הַשְּׁמוּעָה / שֶׁמְּבָרְכִין עַל הַטּוֹבָה וְעַל הָרָעָה / אֲבָרֵךְ בְּקוֹל נָמוּךְ בְּשָׂפָה חֲלוּשָׁה / בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה יְיָ שֶׁלֹּא עָשַׂנִי אִשָּׁה

Translated by Rabbi Steve Greenberg

Rabbi Elliot Kukla has done groundbreaking research in the area of gender fluidity in Jewish tradition:

Terms for Gender Diversity in Classical Jewish Texts by Rabbi Elliot Kukla

Zachar: This term is derived from the word for a pointy sword and refers to a phallus. It is usually translated as “male” in English.

Nekevah: This term is derived from the word for a crevice and probably refers to a vaginal opening. It is usually translated as “female” in English.

Androgynos: A person who has both “male” and “female” sexual characteristics. 149 references in Mishna and Talmud (1st-8th Centuries CE); 350 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes (2nd -16th Centuries CE).

Tumtum: A person whose sexual characteristics are indeterminate or obscured. 181 references in Mishna and Talmud; 335 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Ay’lonit: A person who is identified as “female” at birth but develops “male” characteristics at puberty and is infertile. 80 references in Mishna and Talmud; 40 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Saris: A person who is identified as “male” at birth but develops “female” characteristics as puberty and/or is lacking a penis. A saris can be “naturally” a saris (saris hamah), or become one through human intervention (saris adam). 156 references in Mishna and Talmud; 379 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

The Rabbis were always concerned about modesty. While they were concerned about an androginus being alone with a woman, they held back from saying this was a punishable offense. Maimonides is quoted word-for-word in the Shulchan Arukh:

Shulchan Arukh, Even HaEzer 22:12

A androginus may not be alone with women, but if they do seclude, there is no punishment [lit. lashes] because they have doubtful status [and there may not have been a transgression]. A man is permitted to be alone with an androginus or tumtum.

אֶבֶן הָעֵזֶר כ”ב:י”ב

אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס אֵינוֹ מִתְיַחֵד עִם הַנָּשִׁים וְאִם נִתְיַחֵד אֵין מֵכִין אוֹתוֹ מִפְּנֵי שֶׁהוּא סָפֵק אַבַל הָאִישׁ מִתְיַחֵד עִם הָאַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס וְעִם הַטֻּמְטוּם

Many Kabbalistic texts use masculine and feminine imagery. Here, the idea is explored that sometimes a male soul winds up in a female body, and visa versa. Isaac is seen as having transitioned from female to male:

18th Century Hasidut

It is known that when Issac was born, he was born with the soul of a female, as it is written in Or Hachaim, and through the akeidah (binding of Issac) he got a male soul that can impregnate… But, this is known according to the Sod (Secret/Mysticism) of they cycling of souls – that at times, a female would be in a male body, because in the reasons of gilgal (the cycling of souls) the soul of a female would come to be in a male. … that is why it says by Issac that the Eternal answered to him and not to her (Rebecca), because he needed divine help to be able to have children.

Translation by Abby Stein, edited by Joseph Meszler

סֶפֶר רָזִין דְּאוֹרָיְתָא, בְּשֵׁם הָרַבִּי ר’ מִיכַל מזלאטשׁב

אוּלָם הַכַּוָּנָה, דְּנוֹדָע אֲשֶׁר יִצְחָק נוֹלָד בְּנִשְׁמַּת נוקבא, וּכְמוֹ שֶׁכָּתַב בַּעַל אוֹר הַחַיִּים הַק’, וְעַל יְדֵי הָעֲקֵדָה הָיָה לוֹ נִשְׁמַת דכר לְהַשְׁפִּיעַ… רַק זֹאת נוֹדַע סֵדֶר הַגִּלְגּוּלִים. וְלִפְעָמִים נְקֵבָה תְּסוֹבֵב גֶּבֶר כִּי בְּסבת הַגִּלְגּוּל נִשְׁמַת נְקֵבָה תָּבוֹא בְּזָכָר, כּאשר י’תִּרְעַם ה’גלגל ו’יִתְרַעֵשׁ ה’חוֹזֵר לָבוֹא בְּגִלְגּוּל שֵׁנֵי וּשְׁלִישִׁי. וְאִם נְקֵבָה אֲשֶׁר תּסובב בַּגֶּבֶר, שְׁנֵי נְקֵבוֹת אֵינָם מוֹלִידִים, רַק על יְדֵי מַעֲשֵׂי הַטּוֹב מַחֲלִיפִין הַנְּשָׁמָה, וּלְיִצְחָק הֶחֱלִיפוּ הַנְּשָׁמָה. לְפִיכָךְ לוֹ וְלֹא לָהּ, כִּי יִצְחָק הָיָה צָרִיךְ לְאוֹתוֹ דָּבָר וְלֹא רִבְקָה
Here's several pieces by rabbis, the 2nd being an "Ask the Rabbis" session on trangenderism and homosexuality:

https://rac.org/blog/what-torah-teaches ... er-justice

https://momentmag.com/ask-rabbis-gender-identity/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Jesus was probably referring to the Talmud as the Synagogue of Satan.

Coincidentally, Anglo-American common law is as mendable as the Talmud.

In common law, a feminist Judge can create laws on their own.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
2. Lingam and Yoni. This is the male and female principles which pervade everything in the natural world. These are metaphysical concepts. Every human being, whether male or female has elements of both Lingam and Yoni. This is why you get some men who are more masculine, some men who are more feminine. They express masculinity or femininity based on their level of Lingam or Yoni.
From what I read, these words mean 'penis' and 'female private parts'--- womb, vagina, vulva, etc. (Sorry to be graphic. I don't think there are any kids on the forum.) And 'Lingam' also But you say this is a mystical concept, so is 'spirit penis and 'spirit vagina'? Are those good translations?

So, do you think all men have some 'spirit vagina' in them? Does that make sense to you? How much 'spirit vag' have you got in you? On a scale of one to ten, how big of a yoni are you?

Your making a good case for what Vishal is saying in the video. I've heard this garbage about 'getting in touch with my feminine' side on TV from time to time for years. It's always irked me and sounded like a bunch of kind of gay nonsense. But it probably comes from the influence of Hinduism, probably filtered in through academics who studied Hinduism or through the New Age movement, which pulls from Hinduism and various other systems.

Think about it. This idea that every man is a little woman... having some spirit vag in his personality... and every woman is a little bit a man, having a bit of spirit d in her personality aligns with this transexual garbage. All they have to do is add to it the idea that if you have the technology now to make ones body align with how much spirit vag he's got in him, then you have a justification for this trans garbage. And they can teach the little boys, "Maybe you have a lot of yoni in you. You can get this trans operation and look lik a real girl."

India also has a historical 'third sex', hijra eunuchs, where dudes cut their junk off and aren't considered a man or a woman. That's just low tech transexualism.

I read about the multiple 'genders' of Judaism. It's not the same. Those had to do with intersex individuals, people actually born with birth defects related to their private parts. So someone who had some deficiency might be able to marry but not enter the temple, so Jewish religious scholars gave their legal judgments on that and had different labels for different intersex symptoms. That's different from chopping men's private parts off.

The other idea about man being made male and female, that is one of the old Jewish opinions on that. I was a little familiar with Rashi, who was like late medieval European. The word translated 'rib' in the Adam and Eve story could also be translated 'side', and his opinion was this was front side and back side, that man and woman were created as one being and the woman removed from the man. But Jewish scholars in ancient literature had different opinions on various issues, and this was apparently one old opinion. Be that as it may, once male and female were separated... in this theory... they are separated. They are two beings. There is no room for men turning into women or vice versa.

Yahweh finds men dressing as women to be an abomination. It's disgusting/repulsive. Men having sex with men is also an abomination.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

A few school kids in Toronto were groomed by their feminist or gay teachers to change their genders. A lot of parents were castigated by Children's Aid society for preventing the gender change of their Kindergartner or Grade Six child.

There was even a feminist teacher who gave a Grade One student a blowjob, and told the child to become a girl. Toronto Police threatened to arrest the parents for harassing the feminist teacher. It was probably a transgender who has more rights than the boy. Misgendering is also a crime in Toronto too. Jordan Peterson warned us about it when Kathleen Wynne was in power.

Kathleen Wynne's friend Ben Levin, a former bureaucrat in the sex-ed program was charged and convicted for child pornography.

It's not a good idea to have kids these days.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 3:20 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
From what I read, these words mean 'penis' and 'female private parts'--- womb, vagina, vulva, etc. (Sorry to be graphic. I don't think there are any kids on the forum.) And 'Lingam' also But you say this is a mystical concept, so is 'spirit penis and 'spirit vagina'? Are those good translations?

So, do you think all men have some 'spirit vagina' in them? Does that make sense to you? How much 'spirit vag' have you got in you? On a scale of one to ten, how big of a yoni are you?

Your making a good case for what Vishal is saying in the video. I've heard this garbage about 'getting in touch with my feminine' side on TV from time to time for years. It's always irked me and sounded like a bunch of kind of gay nonsense. But it probably comes from the influence of Hinduism, probably filtered in through academics who studied Hinduism or through the New Age movement, which pulls from Hinduism and various other systems.

Think about it. This idea that every man is a little woman... having some spirit vag in his personality... and every woman is a little bit a man, having a bit of spirit d in her personality aligns with this transexual garbage. All they have to do is add to it the idea that if you have the technology now to make ones body align with how much spirit vag he's got in him, then you have a justification for this trans garbage. And they can teach the little boys, "Maybe you have a lot of yoni in you. You can get this trans operation and look lik a real girl."

India also has a historical 'third sex', hijra eunuchs, where dudes cut their junk off and aren't considered a man or a woman. That's just low tech transexualism.

I read about the multiple 'genders' of Judaism. It's not the same. Those had to do with intersex individuals, people actually born with birth defects related to their private parts. So someone who had some deficiency might be able to marry but not enter the temple, so Jewish religious scholars gave their legal judgments on that and had different labels for different intersex symptoms. That's different from chopping men's private parts off.

The other idea about man being made male and female, that is one of the old Jewish opinions on that. I was a little familiar with Rashi, who was like late medieval European. The word translated 'rib' in the Adam and Eve story could also be translated 'side', and his opinion was this was front side and back side, that man and woman were created as one being and the woman removed from the man. But Jewish scholars in ancient literature had different opinions on various issues, and this was apparently one old opinion. Be that as it may, once male and female were separated... in this theory... they are separated. They are two beings. There is no room for men turning into women or vice versa.

Yahweh finds men dressing as women to be an abomination. It's disgusting/repulsive. Men having sex with men is also an abomination.
The meaning of Lingam and Yoni as you have read it is symbolic of the masculine and feminine energies they represent. And again, these are not in any way related to the concept of gender or a person's soul. As I stated above: a straight, biological man, can have high levels of Yoni energy which makes him act affeminate but at the same time it doesn't mess with his sense of identity or his sexuality! The two things are completely different and are being conflated either deliberately to erroneously connect the recent globo homo agenda or unintentionally misinterpreted.

I'll give you an example of what I mean. I work with a guy called Martin. He is a straight guy with a girlfriend. When I first trained him on the job I thought he was gay because he is really effeminate and acts really feminine. He isn't gay, neither is he confused about his gender, neither is he repressing his "true" self. He is already his true self. A straight, biological male and a male soul who just so happens to have higher levels of Yoni energy which makes him more sensitive and feminine than most other men who have higher levels of Lingam energy and lower levels of Yoni energy.

There's also a girl at work called Laura. I believe she has higher level of Lingam energy because she acts "blokish" she is loud and cocky and acts in a way that I would describe as masculine. Yet she isn't a lesbian, neither is she confused about her sexuality. She identifies as female and is attracted to men. She has a boyfriend who works at the same place.

That's two examples of straight people who have high energies of either Lingam or Yoni which is contrary to their biological sex or the gender of their soul, which I already explained I believe is fixed. Male souls always incarnate as males. Female souls incarnate as females.

As for myself, to answer your question, I think I have a high level of Lingam energy as I act masculine. But I do have some Yoni energy as well. Hopefully these images will give you a clearer impression of what I mean by the concept of Lingam and Yoni.

upload images online

upload images online

These show that having an equal amount of Lingam and Yoni doesn't mean you are a transexual soul or a gender confused circus freak. It shows that a healthy balance of both energies can bring about more harmony in your mind. Everything in nature is about balance!

The fact that you have found evidence of transexuals in Hinduism only means it existed back then and was tolerated. It doesn't mean that Hinduism is advocating this behaviour. Only that it is tolerated. Just because some modern "thinkers" like John Money want to conflate this duality of masculine and feminine energies with sex and gender does not mean that this is derived from Hinduism. If anything it has been subverted and made as something perverse by pedophiles and nutcases who want to sexualise kids and make a profit from their ill-informed transition to the opposite sex. That is immoral and it is wrong!

Most denominations of Hinduism do not seek converts or to push their ideological beliefs onto others as Christianity does. Also, 95% of Hindus live in India, not the west. Gay marriage was legalised in the west before it was legal in India, which is/was a predominantly homophobic country. With these facts in mind, how can you further justify your position?

I've said before that I personally do not care if people want to be gay or transexual. What people do in the privacy of their own homes is none of my business. What pisses me off is the indoctrination in schools and how kids, who haven't even fully developed a sense of personal identity yet are having these concepts of gender pronouns and homosexuality forced upon them with teachers talking about bullshit such as mentioned in the article in this thread. "Heterosexuality is Oppression" how f***ing ridiculous is it to teach that sentiment to kids?!

Kids being sexualised because of idiots like Sigmund Freud who talked about repressed sexual urges of children, and Alfred Kinsey who talked about rape and incest being healthy for kids with his research into how long it takes children to orgasm, is part of the problem today! Combined with the perverted bullshit pushed by John Money who tried to encourage some parents to bring their boy up as a girl because the boy lost his penis in an accident. Its because of him that the concept of gender was turned into some fluid and meaningless concept and this is being pushed in schools today. Funnily enough Money was another pedophile who forced the twins to simulate sexual acts on each other whilst he examined their genitals.

In the cases of both Kinsey and Money we see the abuse of children being ignored because it was in the name of science! These are the guys who have given rise to all this nonsense, not Hinduism. You are making an erroneous connection in order to push the blame onto Hinduism and further assert the moral superiority of Christianity. :?

Then there is Big Pharma and their angle in all this! How much profit do you think these arseholes are making through gender confused kids being brainwashed by their schools into getting a sex change and hormone replacement therapy? Let's have a look:
Global Market Insights predicted that the transgender drugs and surgery market alone would be worth $1.5B by 2026.Founder of the app Solace, known as RKA, has made the claim: “Our estimates place the average cost of transition at $150,000 per person. Multiply that by an estimated population of 1.4 million transgender people, we’re taking about a market in excess of $200B. That is significant. That’s larger than the entire film industry.”
That's from an article published by Genspect.org.

In the same way Big Pharma lobbied and pushed government officials to advocate their bullshit vaccines and profiting from it. How do we know Big Pharma isn't getting governments to push the transgender agenda? Biggest shareholder: Bill Gates. A truly evil piece of shit!

To conclude, the saying "getting in touch with your feminine side" is not suggesting you put on a floral patterned dress and a pair of tights and start prancing about in front of the mirror. It means, from my perspective at least, developing traits that are influenced by Yoni energy such as intuition and a nurturing nature etc.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 5:52 am
MrMan wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 3:20 pm

The meaning of Lingam and Yoni as you have read it is symbolic of the masculine and feminine energies they represent. And again, these are not in any way related to the concept of gender or a person's soul. As I stated above: a straight, biological man, can have high levels of Yoni energy which makes him act affeminate but at the same time it doesn't mess with his sense of identity or his sexuality! The two things are completely different and are being conflated either deliberately to erroneously connect the recent globo homo agenda or unintentionally misinterpreted.
From my perspective who sees this Hindu gender stuff as a bunch of (likely) demonic (literally), dangerous, and disgusting bunk, I disagree. The Hindu perspective that leaks into western culture through New Age, academia, and people in California studying Hinduism, certainly sets the stage, philosophically, for transsexualism.

And some of the 'bad Jews' who are promoting this stuff do so because they have been influenced by bad philosophies like Hinduism, Hindu-influenced New Age or a kind of secular Hedonism, and various other bad worldviews and philosophies.

Hinduism also has a god for men who want to have their junk cut off so they can be recognized by a community considered to be a 'third gender'. These guys get their junk cut off, then dress up like women, acting all effeminate. The difference between that and full trans gender operation people is they now have technology to allow the man's junk to be changed to _look like_ women's junk and even participate in bizarre homosexual sex acts that replicate intercourse with a woman.

I am pretty sure this sickening junk I've heard from the '80's about 'getting in touch with your feminine side' is Hindu-influenced also.

As far as connecting the dots a bit tighter, if you want, I will see if I could contact Vishal and ask if he can do that. I think I am on a forum with him still. I had one interaction with him before that I recall.
I'll give you an example of what I mean. I work with a guy called Martin. He is a straight guy with a girlfriend. When I first trained him on the job I thought he was gay because he is really effeminate and acts really feminine. He isn't gay, neither is he confused about his gender, neither is he repressing his "true" self. He is already his true self. A straight, biological male and a male soul who just so happens to have higher levels of Yoni energy which makes him more sensitive and feminine than most other men who have higher levels of Lingam energy and lower levels of Yoni energy.
The first part I follow, then the Hindu explanation junk. One can use that explanation for a trans man made to look like a female. The man feels like he is a woman trapped in man's body. One could say he had a bunch of yoni energy, and not much lingam energy. It isn't a large leap from there to say they have this operation and some hormones to make him express the yoni energy physically.

After all, Hinduism has hijras. It is intertwined with Hinduism, too. They have a goddess they worship that is involved in their initiation ceremony. Hinduism has already had its version of 'trans' from way back before these sick operations were developed.

I worked with a guy when I lived overseas. He sounded a little gay when he first went to work there. He had a girlfriend back in the US, and didn't seem gay from the stuff he said, except using a bit of gay slang and that slightly effeminate manner of speaking. After a few weeks of working there, the slight whiney gay speech patterns he'd been expressing went away. From his stories, he'd been working retail with some gay dudes. He'd picked up some of their mannerisms. No Hindu explanation needed.
That's two examples of straight people who have high energies of either Lingam or Yoni which is contrary to their biological sex or the gender of their soul, which I already explained I believe is fixed. Male souls always incarnate as males. Female souls incarnate as females.
The trans philosophy fits well with Hinduism. Hinduism has this male and female energy inside the opposite gender. It just takes a little tweak to turn into this trans mess we have. It is probably from the Hindu energy.

From my perspective as a Christian, where God made male and female and is disgusted by men dressing as women and women dressing as men, you can see how the Hindu philosophy seems gross, warped, and potentially partly behind this trans junk.

Also, in Hindu mythology, male and male gods can have children together and female with female, so it definitely offers a lot of fuel for the LGBT ideologies.
As for myself, to answer your question, I think I have a high level of Lingam energy as I act masculine. But I do have some Yoni energy as well. Hopefully these images will give you a clearer impression of what I mean by the concept of Lingam and Yoni.
So you think you have a little womb/vagina/vulva energy in you? Okay. I don't believe in that stuff. But if that is how you think of yourself, that's your opinion.
The fact that you have found evidence of transexuals in Hinduism only means it existed back then and was tolerated. It doesn't mean that Hinduism is advocating this behaviour. Only that it is tolerated. Just because some modern "thinkers" like John Money want to conflate this duality of masculine and feminine energies with sex and gender does not mean that this is derived from Hinduism. If anything it has been subverted and made as something perverse by pedophiles and nutcases who want to sexualise kids and make a profit from their ill-informed transition to the opposite sex. That is immoral and it is wrong!
Without the weird Hindu philosophy, there may have been nothing to build the trans philosophy on.

Most denominations of Hinduism do not seek converts or to push their ideological beliefs onto others as Christianity does. Also, 95% of Hindus live in India, not the west. Gay marriage was legalised in the west before it was legal in India, which is/was a predominantly homophobic country. With these facts in mind, how can you further justify your position?

Sexualizing kids? How old are temple prostitutes in India when they are recruited? Don't they recruit devadasi when they are little girls?

Immoral pedophiles and western libertines have drawn from immoral Hindu philosophy and added to it. But their ideology isn't compatible with Christianity or Judaism. The Jews that support this stuff draw from other ideologies.

I'm not saying Talmudic Judaism is pristine or not without some fatal flaws. But it isn't as bizarre as his Hindu stuff. One thing a Jew can do to be a really bad Jew is to practice Hinduism.
I've said before that I personally do not care if people want to be gay or transexual. What people do in the privacy of their own homes is none of my business. What pisses me off is the indoctrination in schools and how kids, who haven't even fully developed a sense of personal identity yet are having these concepts of gender pronouns and homosexuality forced upon them with teachers talking about bullshit such as mentioned in the article in this thread. "Heterosexuality is Oppression" how f***ing ridiculous is it to teach that sentiment to kids?!
I agree it's outlandish, but when practicing the perversion at home faced a real potential prison sentence, we didn't hear this garbage at home either. I don't know if the SCOTUS will overturn past decisions, and allow these old laws to be enforced, but if they did, that might help us a little. The danger is evil-minded Congress people and state legislators trying to legislate immorality.
Kids being sexualised because of idiots like Sigmund Freud who talked about repressed sexual urges of children, and Alfred Kinsey who talked about rape and incest being healthy for kids with his research into how long it takes children to orgasm, is part of the problem today!
Yes, they contributed some negative ideas. Freud focused way too much on sexual repression. Kinsey's research methodology was bad, but the stuff he researched in the books indicate some very evil stuff was going on with the children. Back then, social science research hadn't shown just how damaging child molestation was, so evil sexual libertines were pushing the idea that sex with kids was okay. There seems to have been some push-back against this, but somehow Kinsey didn't come out looking like a villain in the public eye or when he is taught about in psychology. Maybe something like a BLM cancel culture, Juneteenth style initiative should be launched against some of these perverts

Combined with the perverted bullshit pushed by John Money who tried to encourage some parents to bring their boy up as a girl because the boy lost his penis in an accident. Its because of him that the concept of gender was turned into some fluid and meaningless concept and this is being pushed in schools today. Funnily enough Money was another pedophile who forced the twins to simulate sexual acts on each other whilst he examined their genitals.
Yes, but Hindu thought is a backdrop behind some of this thinking. The trans philosophy fits with the idea of men having feminine energy. There becomes a justification for 'he's a man trapped in a woman's body' type thinking. For me, I hear that, and I think something is wrong with your mind (soul, spirit, and or thinking) that needs to be fixed, not your body.
In the cases of both Kinsey and Money we see the abuse of children being ignored because it was in the name of science! These are the guys who have given rise to all this nonsense, not Hinduism. You are making an erroneous connection in order to push the blame onto Hinduism and further assert the moral superiority of Christianity. :?
I don't know that John Money had any kind of Hindu influence. The idea of masculine and feminine sides or energies in western thought, academia, even psychology is probably due to Hindu influence, and this provides an alternative perspective which supports pro-trans-surgery type thinking. It's not the only influence, and one of them.
To conclude, the saying "getting in touch with your feminine side" is not suggesting you put on a floral patterned dress and a pair of tights and start prancing about in front of the mirror. It means, from my perspective at least, developing traits that are influenced by Yoni energy such as intuition and a nurturing nature etc.
But that's what Hijra do, after having their junk cut off (e.g., but tying a string around it until it dies then cutting it off, or whatever other method), then they have a Hindu ceremony, and get accepted as a Hijra. These are low tech trans people, and this is intertwined with Hinduism.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 21st, 2022, 5:52 am

upload images online

upload images online
This is the sort of gross Hindu philosophy I was talking about. And somehow, it infected western culture a bit. I have heard people expressing these junk ideas on TV since I was a kid. There was a commercial that said, "Get in touch with your feminine side."

Some time back, I watched a video by Men's Rights Activist Warren Farrell. Farrell is probably one of the more educated and reasonable sounding well known MRAs I've heard of. He didn't mention Hinduism, but he mentioned this talk of men having a 'feminine side.' He rejected the idea. He said a man can be nurturing, for example, as a man. These are not feminine traits. Men and women both have them.

This warped Hindu thinking does lay the groundwork, at least in some people's minds, for transsexualism. And Hinduism has it's own very old version of transsexualism with the Hijras.

I'm no expert on this stuff, but I had a Geography teacher in high school who had been to India and focused excessively on India in his class. He had us all read 'City of Joy', and part of it dealt with the life of a Hijra. It was pretty nasty stuff, telling a little about how the guy was castrated. I'll continue in the next post.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I found this encyclopedia article on hijras I'll be quoting and commenting on at https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sci ... aps/hijras, quoted from Encyclopedia of Sex and Gender: Culture Society History
Hijrās
Hijrās constitute a religious community of sexually charged and sexually ambiguous men who dress and act like women. They are religious ascetics who are required to be celibate servants of the goddess Bahucharā Mātā. Many undergo castration, and some work as homosexual prostitutes.
This is in Hinduism. Castration, acting effeminate, homosexual prostitution--- part of Hinduism.
One of the stories told about Bahucharā Mātā is that she cut off her breasts to avoid being raped by thieves; this suggests that her male priests should castrate themselves in imitation of her act. Of equal religious significance is the fact that hijrās identify with the sexually ambivalent god Śiva, who is both the great ascetic and the virile husband, particularly in his ardhanāriśvara form of half man-half woman and in the legend of his self-castration.
More Hinduism. They aren't just a secular trans community. It's all intertwined with Hindu religion-- an ancient form of Hindu homo-trans perversion.
In many ways hijrās seem to mimic devadāsīs: women dedicated to the temple who enact the role of divine courtesans, each of whom usually has a male patron who is her lover. As with devadāsīs the ritual roles of hijrās center on temple festivals, births, and marriages. In the temples of Bahucharā Mātā they act as her servants, tell stories about her, and bless her worshippers. After the birth of a male child hijrās visit the child's home to sing and dance, examine the child's genitals, and demand money for blessing him with fertility, prosperity, and a long life. Hijrās who have lost masculinity or who represent the third sex (tritīya prakriti), such as hermaphrodites, transvestites, and homosexuals, seemingly are perceived as individuals who have intimate knowledge of changeable or inadequate sex organs. If the infant's genitals are ill defined or are those of a hermaphrodite, the hijrās have the right to claim the baby as one of them.

So these gay-acting trans men, dressed like women, come to the home of a newborn baby boy and look at baby boy genitals. Do you want to be a part of a religion that lets men like this look at your little boys genitals? Would you want to give up your kid to a group like this?

India may not be trying to push the evil trans agenda on every child to the extent the trans have, but Hinduism certainly has a niche for it, a niche for men becoming trans men, getting castrated (they didn't have the full surgery in ancient times), looking at little boy genitals, taking the baby. And the religion backs up the strange trans people taking a little baby.

Can't you see the parallel? There is evidence for a bit of Hindu influence in our culture that opened up the door for this-- this 'feminine side' garbage, for example, and influence on some of the early psychologists.

One of the problems with demon worship is the philosophies and practices they nudge men toward are often not good for them. Also, the various religious stories show that the gods of these religious systems are not that moral. Zeus, Ares, Aphrodite, and Odin, for example had affairs. Hindu religion has male gods having a child.

Some Hindu temples also bring in little girls to be molested as life-long temple prostitutes. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indi ... SKCN1C126K

Greek mythology had the story of Ganymede, whom Zeus took to Olympus to be his cupbearer because he was so beautiful, and there was a belief that his was Zeus' boy-lover also. In Latin his name was Catamitus. 'Catamite'-- a word for a boy kept for gay sex, comes from this.

Canaanite polytheism was also very nasty, with lots of perverted sex, along with child sacrifice. One of the many problems with these polytheistic religions, aside from worshipping the wrong spirits instead of the true creator God, is that they aren't moral religions. The gods are immoral in the stories. Greeks developed philosophy to handle moral issues. Their religion certain fell short. They had gods for evil stuff. Thieves had a god, all part of the religion. Hindus have child molestation in prostitution, trans castrated gay-acting men who have a 'right' to take babies into their cult, and other nasty stuff.

These are dirty evil religions. You should repent and serve the true God.

Some of you guys might complain about Jews promoting this stuff. There are Jews who have rebelled... hard... against God. Some of them are involved with Hindu-influenced cults out in California, or are secular, non-religions, and have embraced an expanded view of sexuality held by people like Hugh Hefner and Alfred Kinsey. A Jew embracing Hinduism is being a really bad Jew. If you embrace Hinduism, you are drinking from the same cesspool they drink from. Maybe you can complain that they stuck their straw in really deep and are drinking the really chunky sludge, but its all from the same cesspool.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

From my perspective who sees this Hindu gender stuff as a bunch of (likely) demonic (literally), dangerous, and disgusting bunk, I disagree. The Hindu perspective that leaks into western culture through New Age, academia, and people in California studying Hinduism, certainly sets the stage, philosophically, for transsexualism.

And some of the 'bad Jews' who are promoting this stuff do so because they have been influenced by bad philosophies like Hinduism, Hindu-influenced New Age or a kind of secular Hedonism, and various other bad worldviews and philosophies.

Hinduism also has a god for men who want to have their junk cut off so they can be recognized by a community considered to be a 'third gender'. These guys get their junk cut off, then dress up like women, acting all effeminate. The difference between that and full trans gender operation people is they now have technology to allow the man's junk to be changed to _look like_ women's junk and even participate in bizarre homosexual sex acts that replicate intercourse with a woman.

I am pretty sure this sickening junk I've heard from the '80's about 'getting in touch with your feminine side' is Hindu-influenced also.

As far as connecting the dots a bit tighter, if you want, I will see if I could contact Vishal and ask if he can do that. I think I am on a forum with him still. I had one interaction with him before that I recall.
But as I said Hinduism is not a religion which actively seeks out converts to indoctrinate with Hindu philosophy. Plus 95% of Hindus live in India. But as we have seen the trans stuff is being pushed onto kids predominantly in the west. And promoted mainly by Western philosophers who do not include any facet of Hinduism within their philosophy.

"Getting in touch with your feminine side" could have a variety of meanings, depending on who is saying it. But I honestly have no idea whether it comes comes from Hinduism. If it does I don't think it has the same meaning as what you interpret it as. For example someone saying "you should get in touch with your feminine side" and meaning you should do more cleaning or knitting which are seen more as female activities is not the same as someone saying the same thing and meaning the metaphysical Lingam and Yoni. Masculine and feminine energies. In the Hindu metaphysical sense, things like intuition and creativity are seen as Yoni types of energy. You are conflating metaphysical Yoni energy with female biology and the two are not the same.

Just because there was a god who was compassionate towards these kinds of people doesn't mean the religion is a religion of degeneracy. It just shows that this kind of thing was tolerated back in ancient India. It is frowned upon heavily in modern India, despite many of India's citizens following some denomination of the religion. As I also pointed out. Gay marriage was legal first in western nations before it was legalised in India. So the religions have nothing to do with it. It is the attitude of the society.

Who is Vishal? Is that the guy from the video you shared? The Hindu philosopher? By all means you can contact him if you wish. If he can provide you with more talking points then I am game for that. Is he a Christian convert?

The first part I follow, then the Hindu explanation junk. One can use that explanation for a trans man made to look like a female. The man feels like he is a woman trapped in man's body. One could say he had a bunch of yoni energy, and not much lingam energy. It isn't a large leap from there to say they have this operation and some hormones to make him express the yoni energy physically.

After all, Hinduism has hijras. It is intertwined with Hinduism, too. They have a goddess they worship that is involved in their initiation ceremony. Hinduism has already had its version of 'trans' from way back before these sick operations were developed.

I worked with a guy when I lived overseas. He sounded a little gay when he first went to work there. He had a girlfriend back in the US, and didn't seem gay from the stuff he said, except using a bit of gay slang and that slightly effeminate manner of speaking. After a few weeks of working there, the slight whiney gay speech patterns he'd been expressing went away. From his stories, he'd been working retail with some gay dudes. He'd picked up some of their mannerisms. No Hindu explanation needed.

Yes, a man could use the excuse of having too much Yoni energy to justify why they want to become a woman if they wanted to. That doesn't mean their justification has any basis in truth as they too would be conflating metaphysical concepts with biological gender. Having high sensitivity, intuition or other traits associated with Yoni energy doesn't automatically mean you are a woman trapped in a man's body :lol:

Yes, you are right. Hinduism has Hijras, transexuals or "the third gender", but let's not forget that hermaphrodites and people with gender dysphoria do exist. Hijras were tolerated and even respected by the Hindu community. But the trans thing didn't start with Hinduism. Even Sumerian and Akkadian texts from more than 4500 years ago suggest that trans people were around back then as well, so I guess it has always been a thing throughout history, but just not focused on as much as it is now.

Going back to my point about gender dysphoria and hermaphrodites, these things are not the same as what is happening in schools today. Kids as young as 5 being told they could be the opposite gender to what they were "assigned" at birth is much different to a full grown adult deciding to castrate themselves. This is indoctrination and not a well informed choice. That is the difference. Hindus were not trying to indoctrinate their kids and tell them to become trans.

Okay, so you use an example of one guy you know personally and how he adopted some mannerisms to explain straight males or females acting in a contrary manner to what is expected of their sex? What about people like Martin and Laura who consistently act the way they do because that is just who they are? I have met many other people who behave in a similar fashion, men who act feminine, women who act masculine. None of them gay, lesbian or trans. Why is that?

The trans philosophy fits well with Hinduism. Hinduism has this male and female energy inside the opposite gender. It just takes a little tweak to turn into this trans mess we have. It is probably from the Hindu energy.

From my perspective as a Christian, where God made male and female and is disgusted by men dressing as women and women dressing as men, you can see how the Hindu philosophy seems gross, warped, and potentially partly behind this trans junk.

Also, in Hindu mythology, male and male gods can have children together and female with female, so it definitely offers a lot of fuel for the LGBT ideologies.
Lingam and Yoni are the masculine and feminine energies manifested by Brahman. They are aniconic, abstract and metaphysical and represent the divine process of creation and regeneration. They are symbolised by the imagery of the phallus and the vagina so that people have some kind of reference as to what kind of energy they are. Their symbolic imagery is not to be taken literally.

So someone who has Yoni energy has not got a "spiritual vagina" as you so eloquently put it :lol: rather they express traits that are associated with Yoni energy. Things as shown in the diagram. Everything in nature is duality, everything also has its male and female in the natural world: plants, animals and humans. The Lingam and Yoni are more of a duality of the masculine and feminine energies such as the traits in the image I sent. They are not literally male and female. They are dualistic energies which each of us possess and everything in reality is made of energy. Everything in reality is also dualistic. Hot and cold, pain and pleasure etc. Finding a balance between Lingam and Yoni is more about equalising these energies to bring about harmony within oneself. It isn't about harnessing Yoni so you can cut your cock off and become a woman based on some erroneous assertion that Yoni is to blame.

I have a question for you now regarding your faith in alignment with this issue. Brahman, in my opinion is not a perfect being as Yahweh purports himself to be. I actually think Brahman is imperfect and seeks its own advancement through the collective experiences of its creations. My question is this: If your God is so perfect, then why are people born as hermaphrodites or with issues such as gender dysphoria? Yahweh caused these afflictions himself did he not by his own admission? Why would a loving God do that to people if he thinks the whole trans thing is an abomination? It isn't very fair, is it? It seems more like a cruel joke at the expense of the people who suffer with these issues.

So you think you have a little womb/vagina/vulva energy in you? Okay. I don't believe in that stuff. But if that is how you think of yourself, that's your opinion
No I don't believe I have a little vagina in me :lol: I believe my explanation above is sufficient enough to cover this. But it is entirely up to you what you believe. Not many people have even heard of Lingam and Yoni, but many have heard of Yin and Yang, the Chinese derivative.

Without the weird Hindu philosophy, there may have been nothing to build the trans philosophy on.

Sexualizing kids? How old are temple prostitutes in India when they are recruited? Don't they recruit devadasi when they are little girls?

Immoral pedophiles and western libertines have drawn from immoral Hindu philosophy and added to it. But their ideology isn't compatible with Christianity or Judaism. The Jews that support this stuff draw from other ideologies.

I'm not saying Talmudic Judaism is pristine or not without some fatal flaws. But it isn't as bizarre as his Hindu stuff. One thing a Jew can do to be a really bad Jew is to practice Hinduism.
Yes, devadasi are a thing. But they are not temple prostitutes. The real purpose of the devadasi was to be devoted to the temple of the patron god or goddess they served. They would have a ceremony similar to a marriage and would effectively be "married to god" their duties were to perform rituals, play music and dance. Their duties did not include becoming "prostitutes" to dirty old Hindu men. If this has happened where young girls have been exploited by older Hindu men and essentially turned into prostitutes then that is an example of how some Hindu men can be a set of cunts. That isn't a reflection of the religion as a whole. I'm sure you don't buy into the stereotype that all Catholic priests are kiddy fiddling pedophiles either, do you? Some of them probably will be, but does that mean they are a reflection of your faith? Of course they are not! The same applies with Hinduism.
Yes, they contributed some negative ideas. Freud focused way too much on sexual repression. Kinsey's research methodology was bad, but the stuff he researched in the books indicate some very evil stuff was going on with the children. Back then, social science research hadn't shown just how damaging child molestation was, so evil sexual libertines were pushing the idea that sex with kids was okay. There seems to have been some push-back against this, but somehow Kinsey didn't come out looking like a villain in the public eye or when he is taught about in psychology. Maybe something like a BLM cancel culture, Juneteenth style initiative should be launched against some of these perverts
Have you looked into Kinsey? f***ing now THAT is an absolute degenerate! He conducted research which shown kids benefit from rape and incest. Most of his interviewees were convicted pedophiles. Kinsey was a pedo who was trying to usher in pedophilia. In the same way Freud invented some bullshit about kids having repressed sexual urges. These arseholes just wanted to f**k kids and be sneaky about it.

I really don't understand why Kinsey would be taught anywhere. The guy was demonic. In my opinion I think he LOOKED evil as well. His views were warped and he abused kids aged 10 and under including babies only a few months old so he could document the time it took them to orgasm. All in the name of science!

.Yes, but Hindu thought is a backdrop behind some of this thinking. The trans philosophy fits with the idea of men having feminine energy. There becomes a justification for 'he's a man trapped in a woman's body' type thinking. For me, I hear that, and I think something is wrong with your mind (soul, spirit, and or thinking) that needs to be fixed, not your body.

I don't know that John Money had any kind of Hindu influence. The idea of masculine and feminine sides or energies in western thought, academia, even psychology is probably due to Hindu influence, and this provides an alternative perspective which supports pro-trans-surgery type thinking. It's not the only influence, and one of them.

John Money conception of gender: "His theory claimed that a child would take the gender identity he/she was raised with rather than the gender identity corresponding to the biological sex."

Is it not John Money's theory which is now becoming part of the curriculum in schools and pushed on kids? This in conjunction with Kinsey's theories which have provided a basis for kids to be sexualised and taught about sex as young as 5 yeats old? This is far removed from Hinduism. Hinduism teaches nothing like this.

I don't know where the connection is supposed to be. The Hindu philosopher you shared with us only quoted various philosophers and made some erroneous connection between the current homoglobo trans agenda and Hinduism. Can you provide any other sources which makes this connection? Any other philosophers who make this assertion?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Schools are teaching kids no such thing Im a teacher and I can tell you all that this is nonsense. Classes are given to raise awareness and nothing else
Im not for it personally but thats the world we live in today