Liz Truss resigns

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Liz Truss resigns

Post by Cornfed »

It is difficult to see how things can improve in the UK. Having a moron as the puppet PM was at least good for entertainment value. Since they don't seem to have any independence that might result in them doing sensible things like ending their insane support for globo-homo in Ukraine and they don't produce anything of value as a nation anyway, it seems like a non-moron as puppet PM would still be doomed to failure.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -election/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Liz Truss resigns

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 6:46 am
It is difficult to see how things can improve in the UK. Having a moron as the puppet PM was at least good for entertainment value. Since they don't seem to have any independence that might result in them doing sensible things like ending their insane support for globo-homo in Ukraine and they don't produce anything of value as a nation anyway, it seems like a non-moron as puppet PM would still be doomed to failure.

She was a complete dumbass anyway. Although I feel a little bit regretful that I never got time to fully hate her as much as I could have :lol:

Oh well, now we get to have another Tory Prime Minister we didn't f***ing vote for. Democracy at it's finest :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

At least Boris Johnson was funny. All Liz Truss died was kill the Queen. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
October 20th, 2022, 6:46 am

She did change a few things which were favourable for big business and corporations. She also made it so bankers could get ridiculous bonuses again. Think she was just a temporary stand-in for Boris so she could do all the things the people don't like before that mop-haired wally BoJo gets back in?

Personally, I think there should be a general election. Not that it matters too much since I think democracy is all theatre anyway and Queer Starmer is just another Tory with a red tie on, but we need to keep up some semblance of the charade of democracy :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That nation, which seems like a second home since I lived there three years as a kid, seems well and truly f*cked. Far more so than even the U.S., which still has an emergent populist movement centered around Trump that at least gets several things right. And the US federal system ensures that several states aren't going to fall for any more scamdemics and aren't going to give up their guns.

But Britain? Where is there any light at all at the end of the political tunnel, unless the public somehow decides to rally around Nigel Farage? The Tories and Labour both offer absolutely nothing, and the press is as much a propaganda arm as it is here.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Paging @Cornfed: Sunak, 42, is set to be Britain's first nonwhite prime minister; his parents of Indian descent were both born in East Africa.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 7:20 am
Paging @Cornfed: Sunak, 42, is set to be Britain's first nonwhite prime minister; his parents of Indian descent were both born in East Africa.
I hate this guy because he's a total dickhead. This is the asshole who wanted to introduce a pay-per-mile tax which would charge motorists anything from 75p to £1.50 per mile driven. Which would be devastating for me because my daughter lives at the other end of the country and I have to drive to see her. I worked out that his tax would cost me around £800 in road tax to have my daughter for a few days :lol:

I suppose it's okay to pollute the environment so long as you can pay for the privilege. :roll: how many of these rich assholes like Sunackers preach about protecting the environment and then fly around in their private jets everywhere? :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 7:20 am
Sunak, 42, is set to be Britain's first nonwhite prime minister
Eh, what about Disraeli?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Prime Minister Liz Truss
She caused a real fuss
Caused the pound to crash
Britons to run out of cash
A great example of feminism
She openly supports Zionism
She's quite the ugliest slag
What a real old wrinkly hag
She set a record shortest term
Very unpopular like a nasty germ
Now she's leaving Downing Street
Boris Johnson saved Liz Truss a seat
It's the Loser Prime Minister Club
They'll be drinking all day at the pub
Walking home all drunk and woozy
They'll remember her as Truss the Floozy

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88

Edit: Someone probably sneakily edited a word in my poem by changing hag to hashes. I corrected it back to hag. I'm going to say that it passive aggressive loser behavior if someone really
did mess with one of the words of my poem.
Last edited by Tsar on October 29th, 2022, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is someone stating the obvious about the bankster appointed PM. It seems the banksters/globalists no longer trust their paid puppets to sell out to the extend they want and are instead opting to rule directly.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 11:06 am
Here is someone stating the obvious about the bankster appointed PM. It seems the banksters/globalists no longer trust their paid puppets to sell out to the extend they want and are instead opting to rule directly.
Emmanuel Macron is no different. Mario Draghi is no different. All big finance (Rothschild, Goldman Sachs) people in revolving doors with politics.

We are ruled by puppets of the transnational financial-industrial elites. They are not even trying to hide it anymore.