The Pelosi attack

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Pelosi attack

Post by Cornfed »

I was hoping the old faggot had received poetic justice at the hands of the kind of feral negro that the Dems unleashed on everyone else, but it looks like this is just a lame false flag event to influence the elections. It won't cause anyone to vote for them of course, but they will steal the election and say it caused people to vote for them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63435554.amp

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Pelosi attack

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
October 28th, 2022, 6:33 pm
I was hoping the old faggot had received poetic justice at the hands of the kind of feral negro that the Dems unleashed on everyone else, but it looks like this is just a lame false flag event to influence the elections. It won't cause anyone to vote for them of course, but they will steal the election and say it caused people to vote for them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63435554.amp
I agree, too much violence, too much hatred.

But I would apply that to a president implying when he was young, if he'd met a former president, that he would have gotten into a fight with him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Or perhaps the guy was a prostitute and this was a dispute over pay, drugs or whatever.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 6:15 pm
Or perhaps the guy was a prostitute and this was a dispute over pay, drugs or whatever.
Salty Cracker thinks that's pretty obviously the case. Are all these Dems perverts now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BU4xDobBk
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
That is the truth. But it will never come out.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
October 29th, 2022, 9:29 pm
Cornfed wrote:
That is the truth. But it will never come out.
I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I think ((they)) probably need some "shocking event" to ensure the mid-terms go to the Dems as the Republicans are getting rather tired of shelling out billions in support to the bottomless pit that is the Ukraine-Russia war.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like the emergency call, which the lamestream media is pathetically trying to spin as "talking in code", confirms that this is a dispute between people who knew each other and not a break in. Hence almost certainly a prostitute. It says a lot about the society the perverted elites have created that they can't even hire quality prostitutes. At least that is some sort of poetic justice.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is video of the attack. Very strange.

https://odysee.com/@RightAboutEverythin ... i-video-:a