Bezos to spend fortune on hoax

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bezos to spend fortune on hoax

Post by Cornfed »

My theory is that all declared billionaires never actually did anything of note and were just set up as front men for what is already a global communist system. This is why all 'their' money gets pledged to globo-homo stuff like the climate change nonsense. At least that is the optimistic version. It would be terrible if they really were captains of industry and were in fact batshit insane. BTW, what the hell is that thing on his arm? Gross.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/16 ... -charities

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Bezos to spend fortune on hoax

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
November 15th, 2022, 11:15 am
My theory is that all declared billionaires never actually did anything of note and were just set up as front men for what is already a global communist system. This is why all 'their' money gets pledged to globo-homo stuff like the climate change nonsense. At least that is the optimistic version. It would be terrible if they really were captains of industry and were in fact batshit insane. BTW, what the hell is that thing on his arm? Gross.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/16 ... -charities
I completely agree with you! I don't trust these f***ing serpents at all. People go on about Kill Gates being a philanthropist, but in reality all he does is move his fortune from one place to another to give the illusion of their generosity!

The environment?! Bill Gates goes on about the environment and Charles (who isn't my king) pretends to do environmentalist charity work, but then they all travel about in their private jets and pay little shills like that annoying little shit Greta Thunberg to promote bullshit about the environment. They probably control the weather themselves with HAARP and then blame it on global warming so they can control our lives and parasite lots of money through their phony charities :roll:

I don't think Bezos will give any of his fortune away, he'll just move his money around from one place to another like Bill Gates does to give the illusion he's a philanthropist and not some soulless degenerate. Next time Bezos gets on a rocket and f***s off to space for the day when some people can't even afford to eat, let's hope it malfunctions and flies into the sun.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.