Dan Cilley Ordered Off Amtrak Train by Police in Spokane, WA

Discuss news and current events around the world.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Dan Cilley Ordered Off Amtrak Train by Police in Spokane, WA

Post by dancilley »

My female and I took an Amtrak train to Portland, OR and then another one from Portland headed east.

In the late evening on December 6, 2022, as we were riding the train and somewhere west of Spokane, WA, a black male Amtrak employee threw something in the trash "can" or box/receptacle behind us (the receptacle was made of cardboard). He walked behind us down the aisleway and threw the moderately heavy object in the trash (he tossed it in without any care or concern for the sound it would make and how it could affect people nearby) then kept walking fast away and out of the car.

And also, other people had also been depositing trash in the container...so the sound of it was somewhat annoying.

My female said loudly enough that the black male could hear: "Why are there so many black people working here?"

Then, around midnight, when we were sleeping, I think the same black male came back and acted as though he was changing the bag/liner out of the trash receptacle with a new one.

However, when he did, it sounded like he slammed the trash receptacle on the floor, then shook it back and forth and banged it multiple times in a frenzy, as though he was angry about something, and couldn't control himself, and was exploding with rage.

It was unreasonably, crazily noisy, especially that it was midnight, and quiet hours are 10pm to 7am.

My female was very startled by it and immediately turned around and said, "Excuse me?! Why did you hit my chair many times?!" or something like that.

He said calmly, "No I didn't." Then, he left.

The train was already stopped, so my female stormed out, down the stairs, and outside, where it was dark and 25 degrees outside and walked to the next car where there was a black female employee. We both told her what happened, but the employee did not react at all with any sympathy, and barely said anything. She walked with us and upstairs and we explained what happened.

A white female passenger sitting across from us offered my female Benadryl and said she herself was talking it.

It was crazy how no one in the whole car asked us to clarify what happened. They seemed not interested in what happened.

My female also started to think out loud and name different famous black people such as Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, etc. I guess to ponder the question: "Why are so many black people famous and in the media, working for the federal government, etc.?"

Because...black people only comprise something like 12% of the population, yet they are employed at a much higher rate by the government, it seems. They are also in 33% of TV commercials supposedly. They are convicted of violent crime at a very much higher rate than other races. The recent George Floyd incident and Black Lives Matter riots and defunding of the police have been very frustrating for the average, normal person, who wants crime under control and criminals incarcerated.

But no, our society is breaking down because the evil mainstream media (The Jews) are brainwashing people to believe that if you are white, you should give black people the benefit of the doubt (because you supposedly are superior to them because you are white), black people are victims of police brutality (even though if a person resists arrest and assaults a police officer, he deserves to be attacked in return), criminals are not being prosecuted and incarcerated because somehow it causes violence to incarcerate criminals.

Our society is getting destroyed because violence and bad behavior are allowed to exist. Society is becoming less orderly and more disorderly. People are not being incarcerated for drug possession or sales. Drugs may be the reason why people are so unstable and unhappy.

A white woman employee came up the stairs and confronted us and told my female that she couldn't identify a person by his race, etc. The woman was not at all interested in what the janitor did, but only that my female used such racially identifying language.

Why is it bad to identify someone by his race? Because The Jews don't want people in general to identify Jews as a race? A race that is racist and wants to be racially superior to all others and dominate the world?

She said that the janitor has to make noise because he is performing the task of changing the bag, but she did not seem to understand that the noise he made was a crazy, ridiculous amount.

I said, "What about freedom of speech?"

She said, "You are on public transportation..."

My female was honest and said that she is afraid of African American people.

I suggested we change seats.

Then, we changed seats, and thought everything was okay, but then a gang of police (or probably technically one Amtrak police officer and two security guards) came up the steps. They were tall, strong, and intimidating.

The police officer super seriously and sternly and in a theatrical, melodramatic tone, ordered us off the train.

It was as though we had committed a serious crime.

I said, "For what?"

The police officer dramatically announced, "For racist and derogatory language," or something like that.

I said, "That's not a crime!"

They did not ask us to explain what happened, but I tried to say that it is normal for a person to be so upset if there chair is hit multiple times seemingly intentionally.

I also said that it was crazily loud.

I said she was on SSI, she's permanently disabled, she was in a car accident in 1990-something.

I even said she is crazy and tried to say she is overly emotional.

He said that's the policy.

I said, "That's your policy?!" in a somewhat disbelieving and sarcastic tone.

I realized he would probably arrest us for trespassing, so I had no choice but to get up and get off the train.

I said, "That's crazy" as I stood up as to call attention to how cruel it seemed to kick off a disabled woman from a train at midnight for mere speech, but not violence, when the janitor was the violent one.

I thought violence was completely worse and distinct from mere speech?

Outside, I noticed the police officer had very pronounced circles around his eyes, indicative of alcoholism. He said he had a cousin in a car accident.

He also said that multiple people called and complained.

Questions:

First of all, why do so many black people work for Amtrak? On the same day, earlier, when I went down to the cafe, there were two black employees sitting at the tables and a black employee operating the snack bar area as a cashier. I thought to myself, "Why are there so many black people working here?"

Why does Amtrak situate a trash can behind a chair like that? Several people disposed of something in the trash and it was annoying. When I chose the seat, I thought there was only a gap behind the seat; I didn't see the trash can.

Why did the black male throw the object in the trash container? Why didn't he place it in the container lightly by lowering it in first and then dropping it, so that it would create much noise? That's literally what I do because I am a super conscientious person who feels guilty if I annoy or offend people. It seems many black people are not as conscientious, but more sociopathic and rude, on average.

Why didn't the black female react with urgency and concern? The way my female communicated it was as though something very serious happened, but the employee did not show any concern. The female employee slowly walked with us and did not even respond when I repeated what happened.

Why is an alcoholic allowed to be a police officer?

Why are customers treated as inferior to employees? Why does it seem that employees are superior and act that if a customer is offended, it doesn't matter?

Why do employees not smile and not try to help as best as they can?

Why does it seem in life you can never complain about anything, because if you do, people act as though you are a terrible person? How is it possible that when people complain about me, I get banned quickly, but if I complain, my complaints are treated as unimportant and ridiculous?

Why do employees act as though they are not getting paid to do their job? They are getting paid, so they should smile, go out of their way to accomodate people, etc. and enjoy it.

When you ride a bus or train or plane, why is it that no one ever, or rarely tries to talk to you?

As a customer, why is it that I usually am smiling when I talk to the cashier/employee, but they usually don't smile and are in a negative mood? They are supposed to be the ones who create a good experience for the customer, right?

Why is it that in the Amtrak dining car restaurant, the (black) man announcing over the loudspeaker has a tired, unenthusiastic voice? He has long hair and is wearing a beanie. It is not at all the right kind of personality that would attract people to dine there. His hair looks dirty and his beanie makes him look like a homeless person. He needs to get a haircut and put on a white chef's hat like they wear at In-N-Out. That is one reason why In-N-Out is successful probably. He also needs to be in a better mood. He needs to exercise and eat healthier. The food in the restaurant needs to be healthier and fresher too probably.

Also, on a different train, the (black) cafe cashier/employee asked me if I was "stealing her stuff." Why can't she assume I am not stealing anything and give me the benefit of the doubt? Why is she not careful about how she treats customers? She also said, "Ah ah ah" to me when I almost took my debit card out of the terminal too soon (the sound she made was like how a female would treat a small child who does something naughty). And why does she claim ownership over the inventory but it's obvious she is not the actual owner of it?

And why did the woman in the baggage department in Portland tell me that they had no tools at all to disassemble bicycles, but then after another customer told me that when he had a bicycle, they did have tools, she admitted that she had some tools available...then when she brought out the tools, one of them was a pedal wrench, which is the exact tool you need to disassemble the pedals?

Amtrak is too expensive as it is. Renting a car is similar in cost. Why should I have to put up with all these bad people? When you are on the train, it feels like a prison. I am going to rent a car from now on.

Boycott Amtrak.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley