Amazon layoffs

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Amazon layoffs

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@WanderingProtagonist

I didn't realize you are partially black. I am Korean living in America. I don't know, some people believe Jesus is black, I don't think it's true either..
I don't like when they did BHM every year was I was in high school. After that, it's all about the Holocaust in every grade level. I mean the Holocaust was terrible, but there were genocide by Stalin, Mao, Armenian Genocide, Pol Pot, etc. None of those were covered..

If they do "White History Month" then the American Media would cry up a Sh*tstorm and demand immediate shut down. :D
I mean white people need some break too. They are the ones who built modern society for all of us to enjoy. You gotta give credit when credit due.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 10:50 am
@WanderingProtagonist

I didn't realize you are partially black. I am Korean living in America. I don't know, some people believe Jesus is black, I don't think it's true either..
I don't like when they did BHM every year was I was in high school. After that, it's all about the Holocaust in every grade level. I mean the Holocaust was terrible, but there were genocide by Stalin, Mao, Armenian Genocide, Pol Pot, etc. None of those were covered..

If they do "White History Month" then the American Media would cry up a Sh*tstorm and demand immediate shut down. :D
I mean white people need some break too. They are the ones who built modern society for all of us to enjoy. You gotta give credit when credit due.

You are Korean ? I talk to some Asian people here in my college town and they are in tune with what is really going on and the real history we are being denied. Look at what our rulers did to the Korean people after WW2. The Zionist bankers are wearing all of us down on purpose as they take the planet over and right now have big plans for depopulation with WW 3 and everything else that is going down right now. They want the white Europeans gone because they believe they are they only ones who can stop them in the future and are competition to them. It seems to me some Asians are waking up and starting to realize what America was supposed to be about and want a society that operates under these principales ? The Holocaust for the most part is not true at all as presented, Red Cross listed deaths in the camps at below 300 thousand and figure realistically about half were Jews. All this bunk came out through Stalin and the commies lie lie and lie more, in fact communism is a civilization based exclusively on lies being done by the Talmudist ruling Ashkenazi Jews who rule the world by controlling the worlds purchasing tickets. They know what they are doing and it's all planned for total world domination..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 9:22 pm
January 25th, 2023, 10:50 am
@WanderingProtagonist

You are Korean ? I talk to some Asian people here in my college town and they are in tune with what is really going on and the real history we are being denied. Look at what our rulers did to the Korean people after WW2. The Zionist bankers are wearing all of us down on purpose as they take the planet over and right now have big plans for depopulation with WW 3 and everything else that is going down right now. They want the white Europeans gone because they believe they are they only ones who can stop them in the future and are competition to them. It seems to me some Asians are waking up and starting to realize what America was supposed to be about and want a society that operates under these principales ? The Holocaust for the most part is not true at all as presented, Red Cross listed deaths in the camps at below 300 thousand and figure realistically about half were Jews. All this bunk came out through Stalin and the commies lie lie and lie more, in fact communism is a civilization based exclusively on lies being done by the Talmudist ruling Ashkenazi Jews who rule the world by controlling the worlds purchasing tickets. They know what they are doing and it's all planned for total world domination..
True that. It's the Jews that controls the finance, media, government, law, etc in the U.S. Communism had risen because of the Jews after all.
But now we can not overtly say it or else your career and your social life will be finished. The Jews are the puppet masters of the U.S now.
Why do you think they got kicked out 87 times from various host countries all throughout their history?

Unfortunately most of my Korean brothers and sisters remain unenlightened and still asleep. I don't really expect them to and I had many adversarial relationship with Koreans. Unlike the Jews, Koreans tends to cannibalize and turn against their own people when they see the slightest sign of weakness from them. That's why Koreans doesn't have the immense power as the Jews in America. They are too busy fighting and backstabbing each other to the oblivion.

The Chinese are at least good contenders against the Jews.. They are just as misers and they are good at sticking together to achieve a goal.
Yes, The White Europeans were good contender also, but they have fallen into all the subversive Jewish trickery such as Feminism, White Guilt, Affirmative Action, Cultural Marxism, Homosexual's rights, Trans gender rights, etc, etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

January 24th, 2023, 5:51 pm
Yes, it is hell a lot easier to live as a women than as a men in America. She maybe inferior intellectually, physically, and spiritually than her male counterparts but society just rolls down a proverbial motherf*king red carpet escalator for her. While society ties an explosive shackle around every dude's neck. It's like reverse Afghanistan for men. The man's word is worth half as much as the woman's, man have to serve woman, woman can f*ck any guy she wants while man have to watch his sexuality and be monogamous just like Taliban Woman. Everything is about her her her her!
Western men are much worse than western women. I mean the women in big tech just gossip and drink lattes, while the men write some of the most disgusting code ever written. Because women get a free pass, they aren't forced to be evil. On the other hand, western men are required to be evil scum to achieve any success. Western men are the absolute scum of the Earth.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 11:06 pm
Western men are much worse than western women. I mean the women in big tech just gossip and drink lattes, while the men write some of the most disgusting code ever written. Because women get a free pass, they aren't forced to be evil. On the other hand, western men are required to be evil scum to achieve any success. Western men are the absolute scum of the Earth.
Would you consider yourself in this "Western men" bucket?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
The meatbags in America are loud, obnoxious, nasty, and disgusting. If you look at Americans as separate from the world, the world would truly be better if they were exterminated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 5:51 pm
Yes, it is hell a lot easier to live as a women than as a men in America. She maybe inferior intellectually, physically, and spiritually than her male counterparts but society just rolls down a proverbial motherf*king red carpet escalator for her. While society ties an explosive shackle around every dude's neck. It's like reverse Afghanistan for men. The man's word is worth half as much as the woman's, man have to serve woman, woman can f*ck any guy she wants while man have to watch his sexuality and be monogamous just like Taliban Woman. Everything is about her her her her!
And who is controlling the western men? Adolph had it right when he stated MONEY rules these countries and who controls that ? They know what they do and the sheep just be dumb...
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kangarunner wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 1:43 am
fschmidt wrote:
The meatbags in America are loud, obnoxious, nasty, and disgusting. If you look at Americans as separate from the world, the world would truly be better if they were exterminated.
They are just moving the entire crap bag over to the east now, most Americans are so stupid they have no idea how this con called finance works and how it has organized the world to look like this. Lennon stated an exclusive credit monopoly would take you 90% of the way to communism.
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 1:23 am
Of course not, I am Arkian.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 10:10 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 26th, 2023, 1:23 am
Of course not, I am Arkian.
I see. So this is how you get away with mocking your own kind.