Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Post by Voyager1 »

These Memphis cops beat one of their own. They punched and kicked him to death. He died in hospital 3 days after.
Last edited by Voyager1 on February 1st, 2023, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I am not really surprised.
Another latest "Chimpout" in the U.S.
Whenever a black man was beaten to death by the cops, a massive protests happen.
Rodney King, Michael Brown, Travon, George Flloyd, and now Tyre Nichols..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems unfair to charge them with murder essentially for the crime of being stupid negros. Perhaps if they were properly trained in holds and restraints things might have worked out better, but perhaps not given that they were stupid negros. If they are convicted, things will get even worse, as only even stupider negros will want to be police in many cities, leading to more incidents like this and so on. People just need to get the hell out of American cities.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can't see the video.

I did see the beating. it seemed pretty horrific to me. He was laying down and they just beat the guy. I wonder if he'd done something personal against someone they knew or was accused of something heinous or if there was some backstory beyond what has been released. It doesn't make sense that they would do it.

I remember thinking at least they weren't white police officers. And maybe this will teach the BLM-protest oriented folks that it isn't just an issue of racism.

I wonder what would happen if politicians started calling for hate crimes prosecution and if they said that the police beat him up because he was black. If someone did that, at least it might highlight the problem of automatically blaming police brutality on racism.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
January 29th, 2023, 6:53 pm
People just need to get the hell out of American cities.
And Mexican cities are safer? @Tsar Did you feel safe when you lived in Mexico City?
Last edited by Voyager1 on January 31st, 2023, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The five cops who beat Tyre Nichols to death I don't think they are going to get off because the Black community will demand justice. They don't care if it was white cops or whatever.

It's not going to be too pleasant for these black cops in jail. They don't treat cops very well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 7:42 am
The five cops who beat Tyre Nichols to death I don't think they are going to get off because the Black community will demand justice.
Since when do these stupid primates have a "community" that has a concept of "justice"?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I'm writing this from the beautiful city of Medellin, Colombia....The women here can't get any better....

I'm literally from this mistake of a city. I was born there in Misery, TN....oops I mean Memphis, TN. I could rant on and on about how shitty it is. The weather is shit. The people are just boring robots. It's just a generic, bland place with horrible weather and nothing to do.

I don't give a f**k what anyone says about Memphis. IT.....IS.....A.....DUMP.

Over 60% of the city is black. There's been racial tension in the city forever. MLK was assassinated in Memphis. But the white people and the black people who live there now present day tend to get along with each other for the most part. However, there's still pockets of hate for white people by the blacks who live there.

Reading this news article didn't surprise me at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The worst crime was committed 29 years ago when that poor fellow's parents had the ungodly idea to call their son "tyre". African-Americans and their strange obsession with coming up with the weirdest names possible will never cease to amaze me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 2:20 pm
The worst crime was committed 29 years ago when that poor fellow's parents had the ungodly idea to call their son "tyre". African-Americans and their strange obsession with coming up with the weirdest names possible will never cease to amaze me.
Perhaps they are history buffs and named him after the Phoenician city-state.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 2:20 pm
A doctor who worked in a city hospital told me about a kid who was named "Nosmo King". Apparently there was a "no smoking" sign in the room where parents filled out the form to name their children.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 9:57 am
I'm writing this from the beautiful city of Medellin, Colombia....The women here can't get any better....

I'm literally from this mistake of a city. I was born there in Misery, TN....oops I mean Memphis, TN. I could rant on and on about how shitty it is. The weather is shit. The people are just boring robots. It's just a generic, bland place with horrible weather and nothing to do.

I don't give a f**k what anyone says about Memphis. IT.....IS.....A.....DUMP.

Over 60% of the city is black. There's been racial tension in the city forever. MLK was assassinated in Memphis. But the white people and the black people who live there now present day tend to get along with each other for the most part. However, there's still pockets of hate for white people by the blacks who live there.

Reading this news article didn't surprise me at all.
Still won't stop whites from cucking to them, watching their own women be f***ed by them, and always defending them regardless of what they say or do to them or even to their own. Nothing blacks do will ever turn whites against them, obviously being called or labeled a "racist" is their greatest fear so they accept blacks even if there are some that severely hate white people enough to want to kill/rape them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Well the death of Tyre is a result of "shoot first and ask later" from American Police.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:34 am
Well the death of Tyre is a result of "shoot first and ask later" from American Police.
It is more a result of Tyre being a criminal negro and the stupid negros larping as police being not properly trained in restraint techniques and being stupid negros.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:39 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:34 am
It is more a result of Tyre being a criminal negro and the stupid negros larping as police being not properly trained in restraint techniques and being stupid negros.
@Cornfed That's racist. Racism!!! @Pixel--Dude Please ban CornFields for RACISM. And also notify all Black Lives Matter people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.