Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Blacks Beat One of Their Own to Death - Tyre Nichols

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:39 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:34 am
Well the death of Tyre is a result of "shoot first and ask later" from American Police.
It is more a result of Tyre being a criminal negro and the stupid negros larping as police being not properly trained in restraint techniques and being stupid negros.
AND that too.. The Police training in the U.S is astonishingly low. Only six months or less, but they get big F*cking guns(M-16s) and surplus military hardware. The police in my town has Humvees and Armoured Personnel Carriers. They have enough fire power to level an entire block.

https://www.trainingreform.org/not-enough-training
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:54 am
All Lives Matter, buddy..
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

January 31st, 2023, 8:00 am
All Lives Matter, buddy..
Eh, if black Americans were wiped out, the rest of America would obviously be much better off. Of course what matters is subjective. For example, black lives clearly don't matter to most blacks. Lots of them would have let some air out of Tyre if he'd have looked at them cross-eyed or something.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Cornfed

Everything is relative. I am just sick of Black People shoving the BLM nonsense. No offense to black people. They always have been using a death of some black guy and lot of protesting to loot, burn and pillage everything they can get their hands on.. The LA Riot is one great example. Because of Rodney King, black people try to loot, burn and pillage everything in the Korean community. Luckily the Koreans got on the rooftops and shot all the black people trying to rob their store. I am tired of all the Black people are opposed narrative.

I mean this guy Kradmelder said South Africa was better under the Apartheid, but after Black people took over, South Africa turned into total Sh*thole..
I guess it's in their nature to chimpout and loot, pillage, and burn everything.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The Rev. Al Sharpton speaks on the beating death of Tyre Nichols.

Sharpton speaks @8:14

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

January 31st, 2023, 8:28 am
@Cornfed

Everything is relative. I am just sick of Black People shoving the BLM nonsense. No offense to black people. They always have been using a death of some black guy and lot of protesting to loot, burn and pillage everything they can get their hands on.. The LA Riot is one great example. Because of Rodney King, black people try to loot, burn and pillage everything in the Korean community. Luckily the Koreans got on the rooftops and shot all the black people trying to rob their store. I am tired of all the Black people are opposed narrative.

I mean this guy Kradmelder said South Africa was better under the Apartheid, but after Black people took over, South Africa turned into total Sh*thole..
I guess it's in their nature to chimpout and loot, pillage, and burn everything.
And yet I still can't figure out why do White people obsess over them so much, why white women are having so much casual sex with them, why white men cuck to them, and why white women become disgusting Spade freaks. Despite the major flaws that plague the majority of blacks white people still prefer to have them take over their own nations. Plus white people were the ones who hijacked BLM and started pushing it twice as harder than the few blacks who got involved with the group. That's why you see way more white BLM now. I'm willing to bet they were the ones that convinced the Japanese to let them protest in Japan two years ago because I doubt black people have a big enough voice in Japan to convince them to let them protest BLM over there. It was most likely some liberal white mutha fuckers since they get off on the idea of that BNWO shit. So any country they can push their weird fetish, they will seize the opportunity to do it. Then jump back online so they can talk about "Blacks are winning!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! Except their obsession is with the males not the women. Black males tend to be far more worse than the women when it comes down to violence and mayhem.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 7:15 am
@Cornfed

And yet I still can't figure out why do White people obsess over them so much, why white women are having so much casual sex with them, why white men cuck to them, and why white women become disgusting Spade freaks. Despite the major flaws that plague the majority of blacks white people still prefer to have them take over their own nations. Plus white people were the ones who hijacked BLM and started pushing it twice as harder than the few blacks who got involved with the group. That's why you see way more white BLM now. I'm willing to bet they were the ones that convinced the Japanese to let them protest in Japan two years ago because I doubt black people have a big enough voice in Japan to convince them to let them protest BLM over there. It was most likely some liberal white mutha fuckers since they get off on the idea of that BNWO shit. So any country they can push their weird fetish, they will seize the opportunity to do it. Then jump back online so they can talk about "Blacks are winning!" FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! Except their obsession is with the males not the women. Black males tend to be far more worse than the women when it comes down to violence and mayhem.
It's very simple, Political Correctness and White guilt. "That white people enslaved the Africans and brought them into the U.S" NARRATIVE.
However as Thomas Sowell, famous Black scholar, mentioned, the Africans themselves enslaved each other and white People didn't even traveled inside Africa because it was dangerous and very costly for them. The Africans sold the slaves to white people for money and brought them to America. So white people are not the only ones that enslaved others. The Muslims did it in Africa, and the African kingdoms did it to their own people or to their enemies.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

February 1st, 2023, 7:25 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 7:15 am
@Cornfed

It's very simple, Political Correctness and White guilt. "That white people enslaved the Africans and brought them into the U.S" NARRATIVE.
However as Thomas Sowell, famous Black scholar, mentioned, the Africans themselves enslaved each other and white People didn't even traveled inside Africa because it was dangerous and very costly for them. The Africans sold the slaves to white people for money and brought them to America. So white people are not the only ones that enslaved others. The Muslims did it in Africa, and the African kingdoms did it to their own people or to their enemies.
I wonder why white people and even some blacks are too damn ignorant to figure this shit out, why none of them seem to be aware of none of this history. It seems like white people are the only ones feeling guilt over this shit but blacks don't feel guilty about anything, not even the ones who kill their own in record high numbers today in places like Chicago and Detroit. It's like white people honestly believe that their people being slave masters was worse than anyone else being slave masters. They make zero f**k effort at all to pick up a book and read it. Or do any kind of research that isn't propaganda horseshit.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Mercer wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 2:45 pm
@Cornfed

Everything is relative. I am just sick of Black People shoving the BLM nonsense.
The only people I've ever seen wear BLM shirts are literally white women. Black people though don't give a shit when they treat each other like shit or when incidents like this happen and it's their own kind but when a single white person does something wrong they go crazy because it's just an excuse for them to hate white people. But then again self-hating woke white people are the same way.
Those white women like to "virtue signal" and want to be portrayed as "Social Justice Warrior" in social media. I think that's why.. and because they want to satisfy their own selfish egos. But honestly, they are not doing any good for Black people. Black people are too busy killing and shooting each other in the ghettos to care.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

And nothing was lost...
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

February 2nd, 2023, 9:34 am
Mercer wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 2:45 pm
@Cornfed

Everything is relative. I am just sick of Black People shoving the BLM nonsense.
The only people I've ever seen wear BLM shirts are literally white women. Black people though don't give a shit when they treat each other like shit or when incidents like this happen and it's their own kind but when a single white person does something wrong they go crazy because it's just an excuse for them to hate white people. But then again self-hating woke white people are the same way.
Those white women like to "virtue signal" and want to be portrayed as "Social Justice Warrior" in social media. I think that's why.. and because they want to satisfy their own selfish egos. But honestly, they are not doing any good for Black people. Black people are too busy killing and shooting each other in the ghettos to care.

Virtue signal White people make me f***ing sick.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I was in the taxi this morning and on the Colombia news radio station, I heard the guy saying "Memphis, TN" and then he went on in Spanish about the police officers......This shit made international news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 10:45 am
I was in the taxi this morning and on the Colombia news radio station, I heard the guy saying "Memphis, TN" and then he went on in Spanish about the police officers......This shit made international news.
The same thing happened with the 2020 bullshit too. Anything about blacks is becoming a "global" issue and I'll never figure out why as a race of people blacks must be pushed an shoved in everyone's faces 24/7 it's starting to make the entire race look like attention craving dipshits at this point. Why the hell would they even be talking about this in another country on the news for? Makes no sense. If it were a black country that's different, but Columbia? :?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Uh-oh, I was on a much higher level of intellectual stimulation reading and responding to fschmidt's Arkian stuff earlier today, now here I am on HA again laughing until my abs are aching, and I only skimmed the first page of responses so far. :lol:

My take:

Based dark-skinned black cops took out the garbage, now faggot pedophile-infested kike-run jewmedia outlets like CNN say that it was because of "white supremacist racism." :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/