Suggestions for Changing the US educational System

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Suggestions for Changing the US educational System

Post by MrMan »

- Get rid of the pro-LGBTQ promotion in schools.
- Teach finance in school.
- Teach law in school.
- Have a federal level 'toughen up' campaign instead of 'anti-bullying'.

When I was a child, 'bullying' referred mainly to violence or threats of violence. I read about an article that showed that over time, it came to be expanded to include teasing and verbally unpleasant behavior.

My theory is all these wimpy college students that want to have rules in college against saying offensive words against made-up minority groups, gender pronouns, etc. are partly the result of being wimpified with excessive emphasis on bullying, combined with the woke agenda.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Suggestions for Changing the US educational System

Post by Cornfed »

Fire all teachers other than non-pervert, non-SJW white men. Expel all negros. Stop educating girls beyond the age of 10. Hunt down and execute all Jews who have ever contributed to the curriculum and all their close friends and relatives and replace their contributions. And so on.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I had a real sh*tty history with my high school. If I can, I want to blow the building up with an artillery strike figuratively speaking.

Disband the Teacher's union. Get all the useless bureaucrats out of the education system. Get rid of Common Core. Fire all the bad teachers. Stop spending school budget on football or sports because it is useless, stupid and wasteful. Get rid of all the woke and pro LGBTQ crap. Shut down bad schools. School voucher for each students so they are not stuck in a bad district. Mandatory Personal finance, investing, economics, banking, law, and home economics classes, so people don't end of being Useless debtors surviving on Ramen noodles and fast food. Bring back the apprenticeship programs nationwide just like Germany. Not everybody is fit to go to college, so stop forcing them into college. Encourage All female students that it is ok to be a house wife and not to fall into "feminism" crap. Separate the lower level kids from higher level kids to cut costs. Enforce strict discipline and give more power to the teachers. Get rid of the F*cking "Holocaust" and "Black History Month" claptrap in schools. Get all the Slimy c*cksucking Jews out of the Education system forever. Provide healthy lunches everyday. Step up to prevent bullying so no one goes columbine shooting rampage in school.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

My suggestion is to require all students to be transsexual. That way they can't reproduce and Americans will go extinct.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

fschmidt wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 7:36 pm
My suggestion is to require all students to be transsexual. That way they can't reproduce and Americans will go extinct.
:lol: Don't forgot mass castration and sterilization just to make sure.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 4:29 pm
Fire all teachers other than non-pervert, non-SJW white men. Expel all negros. Stop educating girls beyond the age of 10. Hunt down and execute all Jews who have ever contributed to the curriculum and all their close friends and relatives and replace their contributions. And so on.
Maybe you should see a psychologist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I cant believe a lot of this stuff even goes on in schools nowadays. It sure as hell wasn't like this when I was a kid going to school. I don't remember a single teacher or anyone forcing LBGTQ shit on students. Stuff like Black History Month didn't come up either. Not a single teacher tried to indoctrinate anybody back in the 90s and early 2000s when I went there....It's sad what they're doing to this shit country, I mean what are the benefits to even having so many LBGTQ people around for anyway? All they ever do is advocate for more censorship, ruined everything that use to be cool about entertainment with their bitch ass victimhood mentality.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Here's my suggestions for changing the U.S. public education system:

Elementary School (grades K-6)

1.) Go back to teaching basic reading, writing (including cursive letters), and math.

2.) Allow more time for recess or outdoor activities.

3.) Have more field trips.

4.) Teaching about good nutrition (And school cafeterias need to serve healthy meals).

Secondary School (Middle/High school level)

1.) Teach about finances/money relating to the importance of saving, investing, budgeting/managing, establishing/maintaining credit, etc.

2.) Civics

3.) Trades/Vocational training (not just college preparatory classes).

4.) Career/job counseling (high schools should have college/job fairs).

5.) Teach critical thinking skills.

6.) High schools should be smaller in student population and class size.

7.) Physical/ Health education (disease prevention)

8.) Teach about the law and legal system

9.) For all grade levels get rid of the LGTBQ/gay agenda garbage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 6:23 pm
With these, the teachers wouldn't know shit about the subjects, the students would be too stupid to learn and/or the system requires most people to be ignorant. At this point it is probably just to keep them out of the way and have mandatory clot shots so they'll all die as quickly as possible.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 6:40 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 6:23 pm
With these, the teachers wouldn't know shit about the subjects, the students would be too stupid to learn and/or the system requires most people to be ignorant. At this point it is probably just to keep them out of the way and have mandatory clot shots so they'll all die as quickly as possible.
Then again...
If students become critical thinking, healthy people with million dollar stock & bonds portfolios, then why the F*ck would they work in Dilbert Style, Office Space style, plantation style work environment? They all retire at 30 years old and live in the Philippines or Panama to be happier abroad :D .

I guess the establishment doesn't want their tax slaves escaping and would rather turn them into financially illiterate, ignorant, homosexual, conformist, debt slave, numb nut and sheep.