Former HA member Jesse Lee Peterson exposed as Homosexual Predator Pastor!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Former HA member Jesse Lee Peterson exposed as Homosexual Predator Pastor!

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 11:01 am
It's well known that I'm a tall and handsome young European stud who has lived abroad for many years.
If that is indeed true, that would make you a Chad. And I can't think of a good reason why an actual Chad would want to be on this forum at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 8:50 am
If that is indeed true, that would make you a Chad. And I can't think of a good reason why an actual Chad would want to be on this forum at all.
There's plenty of posters here, past and present, who have been quite capable of geting women. If I'm not mistaken @gsjackson hasn't had much problems in that regard and probably had a rather long list of conquests. There's no shortage of such men out there. I wasn't aware that in order to qualify for "HappierAbroad" one had to be a loser and a misfit who can't get any back home; I don't think that was ever part of the 'requirements' to sign up here. This is just a brotherhood of adventurous men who traveled the world, dated internationally and exchange stories, advice, tips, do's and don'ts with one another.

I've never ascribed to the "woe is me" crowd of miserable woman-hating incels. I'm an afficionado of female beauty the world over, and I am sure the same can be said for many others here as well. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
I agree with @MarcosZeitola. This is a website about being happier abroad. It's not an incel website.

Not everyone here is unable to get women in their own country. Some guys here were never incels and simply prefer life in a foreign country for the advantages that it offers as well as foreign women for their superior beauty and feminine qualities.

I myself for example prefer living in Spain and Latin America because those cultures suit me better and I have a genuine fascination for them. I don't go there just for the women; for me, it's a cultural full package kind of thing. I prefer the climate, the culture's aesthetics, the people, the language, the overall vibe, etc. As for women, I don't even want to date those from my own country. I don't like British people and especially the womenfolk. I only date Latinas due to aesthetic and cultural preferences.

Even if I had a perfect "Chad" life in the UK with millions in the bank, a booming business, my own mansion and access to the best women, I still wouldn't be able to enjoy life there. I simply don't like Anglo culture nor do I feel spiritually compatible with it. I have to be in a Latin country integrated with Latin people, surrounded by Latin architecture and speaking and hearing Spanish everyday in order to feel happy. I am not a common incel but rather a consummate HA'er.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:41 am
MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:32 am
GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:03 am
MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 6:15 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 9:38 am

I'm neither old, nor homosexual. But I have to say, I'm quite pleased to see how much I have been getting under your skin. Must have touched on some sensitive spots with you, old sport. ;)
I know you didn't mean it that way, but that's an ironic comment after those videos.
Lol, he unwittingly shared his innermost thoughts :lol:. He is in the inboxes of all guys on this site, requesting pictures and attempting to get them to expose their penis.
How would you know who has been showing pics of their junk in their inboxes?

No one on the forum has ever inboxed me to see mine.
I said "requesting* and he's likely going after confirmed incels under the age of 40.
Making up lies about people is bad form. Your posts are kind of like Mercury's in that regard, except they are about people, not a dystopian society.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

kangarunner wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 11:01 am
It's well known that I'm a tall and handsome young European stud who has lived abroad for many years.
Yes, his story does not pass the BS detector. We're supposed to believe that some young attractive euro stud has no social media or friends and stays in his room 24/7 making posts on an old forum website for mental handicaps and incels, and attempting to connect with these damaged people in order to help them? Right. He sounds like an older guy, perhaps 70 years old, who used to be a school counselor and was fired for obvious reasons. A young frustrated Asian guy sent me a PM saying Marco sent him a message asking if he needed someone to talk to, among other indications that you're dealing with someone with ulterior motives :lol:
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 10:28 am
kangarunner wrote:
I agree with @MarcosZeitola. This is a website about being happier abroad. It's not an incel website.

Not everyone here is unable to get women in their own country. Some guys here were never incels and simply prefer life in a foreign country for the advantages that it offers as well as foreign women for their superior beauty and feminine qualities.

I myself for example prefer living in Spain and Latin America because those cultures suit me better and I have a genuine fascination for them. I don't go there just for the women; for me, it's a cultural full package kind of thing. I prefer the climate, the culture's aesthetics, the people, the language, the overall vibe, etc. As for women, I don't even want to date those from my own country. I don't like British people and especially the womenfolk. I only date Latinas due to aesthetic and cultural preferences.

Even if I had a perfect "Chad" life in the UK with millions in the bank, a booming business, my own mansion and access to the best women, I still wouldn't be able to enjoy life there. I simply don't like Anglo culture nor do I feel spiritually compatible with it. I have to be in a Latin country integrated with Latin people, surrounded by Latin architecture and speaking and hearing Spanish everyday in order to feel happy. I am not a common incel but rather a consummate HA'er.
Whatever the original premise was, it is no longer that. There is handily any travel-related or cultural content here. However, you do have lot of incels and the mentally ill ranting and raving. Even the administrator is a confirmed incel.
Last edited by GerardButler on March 18th, 2023, 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 10:29 am
GerardButler wrote:
MrMan wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 6:15 am

I know you didn't mean it that way, but that's an ironic comment after those videos.
Lol, he unwittingly shared his innermost thoughts :lol:. He is in the inboxes of all guys on this site, requesting pictures and attempting to get them to expose their penis.

I said "requesting* and he's likely going after confirmed incels under the age of 40.
Making up lies about people is bad form. Your posts are kind of like Mercury's in that regard, except they are about people, not a dystopian society.
Sorry to be the one to tell you this dude, but homosexual predators and pedophiles are not into old, saggy eighty-year-old guys like you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 10:59 am
MrMan wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
MrMan wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

Sorry to be the one to tell you this dude, but homosexual predators and pedophiles are not into old, saggy eighty-year-old guys like you.
You insult stuff by making stuff up about them. The lie-insult seems to be your game. MarcosZeitola seems to be doing the same thing when interacting with you, but your attack on me is unprovoked. I can see why you have been ostracized. One of your links, about the Manosphere was disingenuously overgeneralized.

I'm in my 50's not 80's. But being 80 plus is nothing to be ashamed of.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:05 am
GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 10:59 am
MrMan wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
MrMan wrote:

You insult stuff by making stuff up about them. The lie-insult seems to be your game. I can see why you have been ostracized. One of your links, about the Manosphere was disingenuously overgeneralized.

I'm in my 50's not 80's. But being 80 plus is nothing to be ashamed of.
Blah, we got an autistic handicap here. When you speak with autistic people, you must use exact and precise language. Use numbers and stick with facts. For example:

DON'T SAY:
I drank a lot of water.
He is very tall.
I drove a long way.
Some old guy
The price of gas is high.

DO SAY:
I drank a gallon of water.
He is 52.6 year old
He is six foot, six inches.
I drove 57 miles.

Also, who stated that being over 80 is something to be ashamed of? If you get such fundamental facts wrong, everything you say is likely false and stupid.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 10:46 am
A young frustrated Asian guy sent me a PM saying Marco sent him a message asking if he needed someone to talk to, among other indications that you're dealing with someone with ulterior motives :lol:
I don't understand why your mind made the leap from talking to a guy sharing his frustrations to "closeted homosexual." Sharing your problems or frustrations with people is not gay.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:23 am
GerardButler wrote:
A young frustrated Asian guy sent me a PM saying Marco sent him a message asking if he needed someone to talk to, among other indications that you're dealing with someone with ulterior motives :lol:
I don't understand why your mind made the leap from talking to a guy sharing his frustrations to "closeted homosexual." Sharing your problems or frustrations with people is not gay.
He's making shit up, Outcast, I wasn't "messaging young frustrated Asian guys" lol. I have conversed with a few established forum members, yourself included, and none of those conversations are pedophilia or gay related. Nobody sent him a PM; he's talking out of his ass lol. Plus you've seen me and you know I am not an old dude but just a normal young bloke. I really think PAG is losing the plot; he's mad because nobody takes his BS seriously and he is mocked on here.

The mockery, as you well know, being well-deserved as the guy's kind of a major dick for no reason. Taking selfies with strippers in bars and uploading short clips of yourself drunkenly dancing isn't some sort of "international playboy" lifestyle for us all to be impressed by. I pointed that out and I guess that now makes me... Satan, in this fellow's eyes.

In the words of Trump:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:23 am
GerardButler wrote:
Lol, I can see why sexual predators like Marco enjoy this forum so much. He can have a great deal of fun with so many socially inept, gullible autistic men.

autistic: I'm hesitant to insert my penis into a woman because it could cause her pain.

Marco: well, I do a lot of girls, maybe you can show me your penis and I'll tell you if it's going to hurt her.

autistic: ok,

Marco: I can't tell with it being all soft like that, try stroking it a few times

autistic: ok

LOL :lol:

This is the what of youthful, attractive people do:

They don't hang around old, ugly websites with 50-60 year olds, especially when they are dumb like Marco
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:54 am
This is the what of youthful, attractive people do:
Stand around with weird-looking skanks and dysgenics smiling inanely? It is a pity they don't find something better to do.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MarcosZeitola Oh I know he’s making shit up. I’m just pointing out how his line of logic makes no sense at all. As for the pedophile accusations I don’t feel like false accusations of pedophilia should be tolerated. We all insult each other from time to time but accusations of serious crimes are a completely different matter.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

PAG's comments do not make any sense, he did not change over years, he is an assclown.

He is an annoyance to some members of this forum, just trolling, good for nothing. IGNORE-LIST makes some sense. Admin and mods do nothing about him and his sockpuppets.