Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by Winston »

The great pessimistic German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer also said this world is a Prison and Penal Colony too. No surprise there.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Re: Do we live in a Soul Trap Farm that uses us as Batteries and Recycles us, like in the Matrix Movies?

Post by kangarunner »

I watched the video. Money buys Freedom. Freedom makes most people Happy. If life is a prison, then we're living in one of the best time periods (or at least were before COVID) where one can travel freely to any place in the world and live there. Where I am living right now by the beach in Vietnam with mountains, there's plenty to do here. Life is definitely not a prison for me.
kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Post by kangarunner »

At the basic tribal level, life is not a prison. Humans have created "societies". "Societies" create the conditions for humans to be miserable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 3:26 am
At the basic tribal level, life is not a prison. Humans have created "societies". "Societies" create the conditions for humans to be miserable.
That's true. Civilization, especially cities, make people less happy. All studies show that. Cities are not natural. We weren't meant to live in them. Too bad the media never tells you this.
I watched the video. Money buys Freedom. Freedom makes most people Happy. If life is a prison, then we're living in one of the best time periods (or at least were before COVID) where one can travel freely to any place in the world and live there. Where I am living right now by the beach in Vietnam with mountains, there's plenty to do here. Life is definitely not a prison for me.
That's great. But isn't the ultimate form of mind control to make people think they are free when they are not? lol. That probably applies to America mostly since Americans boast about freedom a lot. However, if something is true it doesn't require constant reinforcement, only lies need to be constantly reinforced.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2021, 3:30 am
But isn't the ultimate form of mind control to make people think they are free when they are not? lol.
Of course... but depends on how you define freedom and who you're talking to if we're referring to America. Freedom is relative. For example, someone who works very hard in America and is able to retire at 30 with millions probably has a very high level of freedom. Whereas someone who is constantly working and is stuck in the rat race probably does not feel very free. Someone else who is also in the rat race may also say they feel free and are very happy. Everyone is different and it just depends on who you're talking to.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's true. But keep in mind that most people probably don't want freedom. They want a stable job, good income, and a house to live in and a family to raise and support well. Some people just want a stable routine and income and comfortable house and bed, not freedom. Asians particularly want stability and comfort, not to be free to do whatever they want as a freespirited adventurer. Most Americans are like that too I think. So it's a fallacy to assume everyone wants to be a freespirited adventurer and explorer without obligations and restrictions. We tend to assume others are like us, and it isn't true.

However, that being said, the matrix we live in does appear to be engineered to enslave people to work and money and extract energy from us. (See the energy extraction matrix videos on page 2 of this thread above) So the Gnostic model of reality makes sense and fits the world we see around us. In contrast, the Christian concept of an all just and perfectly good God in charge of this world and in control of every atom and molecule in this world, does not match what we see in this world at all, and is completely impossible to reconcile, even with the Fall in the Garden of Eden story, which is the only excuse they have for it. The atheists are right about that, even if they're wrong about other things like when they deny the spirit world and claim only the material world exists.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2016/12 ... en-matrix/

We continue the series examining the concept of the false heaven matrix, or soul traps, used to keep human souls in the reincarnation/recycling syndrome. Covers mater from the book, “Soul Revolution”, ppg. 196 – 204; and the research on Near-Death-Experiences (NDE) on the 8 main stages of the ‘trip’:

~Immediate capture into a light tunnel
~Meeting a ‘soul greeter’
~Past life review
~”Soul classes”
~Meeting “soul guides”
~A council of “elders”.
~Told they can stay indefinitely
~Prodded to ‘return’ to fulfill a ‘destiny’, mission, or complete a cycle.

Other interesting connections:
Battlestar Galactica-Resurrection Ship
The false construct of “space”, heavens, stars, moon
The moon “soul catcher”
Buddhist concept of the “two lights”
Star Trek Voyager – “Coda” (Ep. 57)
Breaking the life review paradigm/false narrative…and more.