True Freedom = No Job, Marriage, Children or Mortgage

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: True Freedom = No Job, Marriage, Children or Mortgage

Post by yick »

Freedom is something that is in the inside. Most of us have to work somehow work is not only for financial gain but can act as a social glue, as we have seen with this pandemic, a lot of people went up the wall when they were forced to be stuck at home - we are responsible for ourselves in the end unless we have parents to bankroll our lives.

Marriage, kids etc - good idea when you are young but the older you get, the less of a good idea it becomes. You need energy and a long term plan to bring kids up, when they're 18 - you're in your 40's or 50's - if a man isn't married by the time he is 40, he shouldn't really be looking for it. Some men are suited to married life but my view on this is that the naturally married men of the world get married because that is what they seek - there are plenty of men who aren't suited to marriage who get married and that's when the problems start.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned strangely enough is health and wellness, if you don't have good health then you aren't free, if you are unwell or unfit - you don't have freedom either, drug/food/alcohol dependency is also a prison.

Forgiveness is freedom, letting go of the past is another freedom, you can't forget the past but letting go of hate and revenge is freedom, living a content life of happiness needs one to be able to forgive and let go - without it, you will never be happy, content nor free.

The world has more than one jailer.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nadret
Freshman Poster

Post by Nadret »

Yes, that's the dream for sure, and I am really happy to feel it.
Last edited by Nadret on February 14th, 2021, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 2:41 pm
It's true, and I'm a perfect example of it.
Why?
No job since 2012, and I really only miss the paycheques and employee discounts.
Never married and never will. I don't like governments so don't involve them in my relationships.
No kids and still no desire to have them, although surprisingly I like to practice making them.
Paid my mortgage in 8.5 years including paying over $36,000 in 9 months in 2010 pay it off.
In all those years of you ploughing through countless young and fertile girls, you never once had a happy little accident, no pull-out failures, no ruptured condoms, or a chick messing up with her birth control on purpose? You're either incredibly fortunate, low in sperm count or had a vasectomy, because I find it kind of hard to imagine there's not some more lil' Wills running around. Would have been nice for the Philippine genepool if you could have shot some big willy genes into it. No doubt a welcome infusion for a few lucky guys and gals. :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I didn't.
I used large SKYN condoms when dating casually and used pull out when I'm only sleeping with 1 girl.
Been doing that since the beginning.
I know exactly when it's about to erupt and I pull out a few seconds before and don't go back inside until hours later when I've washed and pee'd.
I even pull out with a condom on.
I've never tested positive for an STD.

Pull out, when used properly is incredibly effective, the issue is some guys don't do it properly.
Sperm comes from the balls, pre-cum comes from cowper's glad.
Sperm makes babies, pre-cum doesn't.
As long as no sperm is inside the gal, no baby.
Some guys say they can't tell when it's coming, which is hard to believe, but I can.
Once you're out, don't go back inside until the next session.
After we're done I shower and wash and pee.
Then if the next session occurs same day, I wash again before, and since I've already pee'd several times in between sessions, we're safe.

You know almost nothing about me so how can you find that hard to believe?
You know that I've been to the Philippines, met many girls and slept with some of them.
That's very vague.
I'm a clean cut and choosy guy, unlike most expats.
I've never married, never will and don't want kids.
I used to drink very rarely, but haven't now for 15 years, have no tattoos and I've never used drugs or even tried a cigarette.
I'm an atheist, non-conformist and introverted deep thinker with a high IQ.(Scored a 139 in a free online test, hope it's accurate lol).
I like 18-25 year old cute or pretty single asian girls that are sweet, slim and preferably petite.
The younger the legal girls are, the fewer partners they have had.
The oldest gal I ever did it with was 28.
I don't go to night clubs or knowingly sleep with walkers.
If they say they are a walker, I walk away.
I rely mostly on online dating, and even then, I usually only like 1 or 2 girls out of every 10 I meet.
Unless you meet me and see my lifestyle and videos of previous girls I've met you or anyone else will never really know that much about me.
You'll never now someone from reading posts online.
I've met Public Duende & his Filipina, Jester and also Rock unfortunately.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
February 19th, 2021, 9:13 am
I've met Public Duende & his Filipina, Jester and also Rock unfortunately.
I believe you man, for what it's worth. I would never disrespect another member of the brotherhood of big willies. But I do wonder what your beef with Rock is, according to some comments @Winston relayed, apparantly Rock said the girls you were with were kind of 'sub-standard', dark, short, shapeless and poor looking things? I'm not sure how true this is and if he really actually said this, but it would seem that he didn't agree with your assessment of yourself as 'picky' with whom you lay.

Anyway, I'm glad you have been able to avoid pregnancy and STDs so far. Although to be fair, fathering a child in the Philippines isn't half as scary as it is in the West as child support is pretty much a complete joke over here. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
July 20th, 2011, 11:25 pm
So you see, all the major things above that society conditions you to want and need - jobs, marriage, children and mortgages - take away and destroy your freedom. Each one of them decreases your personal freedom, but all of them combined completely decimate your freedom for sure - by my standards that is. Yet you are supposed to feel empty and incomplete if you don't have these areas of life locking you down into monotonous routine and responsibility. That's what doesn't make sense. It's so weird. How can society be so upside-down?

Does anyone else feel the same way? Is there something wrong with me? This is what I struggle with everyday now.

Yet most people conform to society, striving for the major things above, and measuring their success by them, even though they completely take away one's freedom. It's so bizarre, like the Twilight Zone.
I can totally understand your sentiment. I remember that when I was growing up I would often observe my own dad and other kids' dads and I noticed that they lived just to work and support their wives and kids and seemed like empty shells of men. They all seemed like world-weary drones always going through the motions and devoid of any true individuality. Even back then as a teenage kid that way of life didn't seem right to me. I already knew that I never wanted to live that way. Even to this day I still believe that I wouldn't be able to handle that lifestyle of drudgery and self-abnegation. I too am a lover of freedom and a creative and an intellectual with a strong desire to create works of art and explore novel ideas. I'm just not built for the modern conformist life of constant work and routine.

The freest kind of person is not the Bohemian (although the Bohemian is still freer than the employed conformist) but rather the wealthy millionaire whether he be the heir of a vast estate, a lottery winner or an entrepreneur who managed to make a fortune very early on and then retire in his 20s. The wealthy millionaire doesn't need to work. He doesn't have to pay any mortgage because he already owns multiple properties some of which may be investments which generate money rather than being a liability. Moreover, the wealthy millionaire is able to live pretty much in whatever location he desires and has the time to devote himself to his passions whether they be of a artistic, literary, intellectual or athletic nature. He can also have his selection of the most attractive women and even his own harem of mistresses and concubines if he likes. When it comes to kids, he can also engender heirs with one or a few of his concubines and still be free as long as he lives in a country without unreasonable child support laws. Marriage need not even be a concern.

The above lifestyle is probably the best for most men. Those who are born into that kind of privilege or who encountered it early in life are certainly blessed. It sure as hell beats being a broke wage slave buster 1000 x over. The people who complain so much about privilege are usually those who don't have it and are envious of those who do. I bet most leftists who denounce the rich would jump at the same privilege if roles were reversed. :lol: Living a privileged aristocratic life is much better than being a captive proletarian drone. The freedom alone is a good enough reason to argue that that is the case.

Many guys have an instinct to procreate and I can understand that but I don't know why somebody who thinks like us would want to bring kids into the same life of relative poverty and drudgery as the typical common man. We would just be condemning them to the same cycle of bondage. I know that I wouldn't want to inflict that on another human being. I would be enthusiastic about engendering offspring only if I were a wealthy millionaire and could guarantee them a life of freedom and human flourishing.