Carnism - The Immorality of Eating Meat

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Carnism - The Immorality of Eating Meat

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:29 am
If that is true then why can people survive on a plant based diet?
People can survive for a while on all manner of crap, but reducing yourself to subhumanity is the goal then just dying would be more efficient and you wouldn't have the indignity of having to look at your most likely ugly, feeble and muscle wasted body in the mirror.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:33 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:29 am
If that is true then why can people survive on a plant based diet?
People can survive for a while on all manner of crap, but reducing yourself to subhumanity is the goal then just dying would be more efficient and you wouldn't have the indignity of having to look at your most likely ugly, feeble and muscle wasted body in the mirror.
Pmsl what nonsense. There are a few UFC fighters who are vegetarian, including New Zealand heavy weight Mark Hunt. If you replace what you lose from eating meat with other things such as nuts and what ever you won't waste away lol. I wish that was the case though because I could do with losing a couple of pounds. How does not eating meat make someone subhuman?

Have you ever hunted and killed an animal yourself to eat its meat? Or do you just rely on supermarkets to provide you with your ammonia soaked steaks? Most people who eat meat and advocate dogmatically that everyone should eat meat have probably never hunted and killed a living thing in their life and likely wouldn't have the cojones to do so. Maybe dogmatic meat eaters are threatened by vegetarians and their diet because it makes them feel inferior, so what we could be seeing here is accusatory inversion?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:43 am
There are a few UFC fighters who are vegetarian
And it is generally a disastrous mistake. Someone must put them up to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxXjYj8M4Ck
Have you ever hunted and killed an animal yourself to eat its meat?
I'm from rural Northland NZ, so yes of course.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:57 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 6:43 am
There are a few UFC fighters who are vegetarian
And it is generally a disastrous mistake. Someone must put them up to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxXjYj8M4Ck
Have you ever hunted and killed an animal yourself to eat its meat?
I'm from rural Northland NZ, so yes of course.
There are some UFC fighters like the Nate brothers who are vegan and have had successful fighting careers. Didn't one of the Nates kick Connor McGregor's arse and he's meant to be a hard bastard.

What animals have you actually hunted? What is your hunting method and how do you prepare the animals you've killed to be eaten? Just some questions out of curiosity.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've heard from a very reliable source that guys who don't love big round African female booties are sub-men and secretly flamboyant homosexuals.

Just sayin'!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 7:19 am
I've heard from a very reliable source that guys who don't love big round African female booties are sub-men and secretly flamboyant homosexuals.

Just sayin'!
Can't beat a nice big ass dude. The blacker and bigger the better is what I say. Anyone who disagrees is just a feminised fag.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed

Stop wishing death on people please. It's very cruel and mean spirited and cold and uncivilized too. It's also unChristian too. Why do you do that?

If you watch the documentary I recommended above "A Prayer for Compassion" you will see the big picture and how spiritual being a vegan is. You will see the light and become awakened.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 8:10 am
@Cornfed

Stop wishing death on people please. It's very cruel and mean spirited and cold and uncivilized too. It's also unChristian too. Why do you do that?

If you watch the documentary I recommended above "A Prayer for Compassion" you will see the big picture and how spiritual being a vegan is. You will see the light and become awakened.
Its probably because Cornfed is not much of a Christian. He's just a really angry guy who seems to hate everyone.