Why always hoping for a better tomorrow is vain and illusory

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Why always hoping for a better tomorrow is vain and illusory

Post by Winston »

Mr S asked me this:

"Do you believe the Evil World Cabal is going down soon, as this article says?

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... bal-defeat "

My response and take on this:

Yes and no. Cabals have always gone down. It's happened throughout all history. But they are usually replaced by other cabals. That's what history shows. Power always corrupts.

Articles like that may contain some truth and hope. Yeah. But they are always written with the theme that "tomorrow will be a better day" because people are always looking to the future for a better world or better life. People have been focusing on a "better tomorrow" for thousands of years. According to people hundreds of years ago, today should be the utopia that they were looking forward to. But is it?

For example, in the 1800's, people in America thought that the America of the future (today) would be a utopia where people would live happily in comfort without the hardship that those in the 1800's faced. The future of America was envisioned as a great utopia. But do you think America today is a great utopia? See what I mean?

What's ironic is that we see the 1800's as "the good old days" when life was simple and natural, and when people had stronger family values, virtues, honor, and were held together by good religious values. We romanticize it as a time when the West was wild and open land abundantly available to settlers and immigrants. So while those of the 1800's see our age as a "utopia of tomorrow", ironically we see their era as "the good old days". Go figure. Which view is more accurate? Probably neither.

Articles like that caters to such timeless hopes for a "better tomorrow". So they are nothing new. But in reality everything goes in cycles. Life and the world contains both ups and downs, pluses and minuses, good and bad, etc. which balance each other out in a seesaw battle of opposing forces. That's how it's always been. So why should the future be any different? In the future, people will probably still be looking for a "better future". That's been the pattern always, and so logically should be the same in the future as well.

Also, everything in life and in this world is a tradeoff. For every benefit, there is a cost or negative consequence somewhere, and to someone. Rarely is anything a win-win scenario for everyone. There is always a cost, whether hidden or apparent. So the world is never going to be a perfect utopia. And people will always complain about the negatives of the present, while looking forward to a "better tomorrow". That's human nature. Unless something is radically different in the future, I don't see why that will change.

Our individual lives follow a similar pattern. We are always looking for a "better and brighter future". When we were a child or teen, we envisioned our future adult life as "bright and exciting". But was it? Sure life has its exciting moments. But most of life is not like that, rather it's quite mediocre. And even if you have a lot of excitement in life, you will eventually burn out, and may even become depressed after the excitement fades. Like the world, our individual lives run in cycles as well, always hoping for a "better tomorrow".

In the best selling book "The Power of Now", Eckhart Tolle said that human nature always looks toward a "future fulfillment" rather than in fulfillment in the NOW, and always has. The human mind is not satisfied with the present moment. To be happy and at peace, you gotta view the present moment as ok in and of itself and be satisfied with it. You should learn to count your blessings and appreciate what you have and be in gratitude. That's the ideal attitude to have. This is what spiritual teachers have always told us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why always hoping for a better tomorrow is vain and illu

Post by Moretorque »

There is no excuse for it with the net to educate.
Time to Hide!
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Power corrupts because when you're powerful:

1) you think you're answerable to no one, so
2) you lose the fear of being punished, and therefore
3) it becomes easy to ignore God.

I think the Americans and Europeans had understandable reasons for hoping for a better tomorrow. They were/are clearly the most inventive, and adventurous of all the races. They were developing new ideas, new technological inventions to make life easier. The modern world is basically a monument to themselves.

But no matter how advanced or intelligent or wealthy a people are, they are still nothing compared to God. And if a people aren't humble and God-fearing, they are screwed.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Let us not forget that the disciples thought that Jesus was coming back in their life time. This means they thought the world they saw around them was END TIMES BAD.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

N. America and W. Europe have completely gone off the rails, morally speaking. They've normalized homosexuality, going so far as to legalize "gay marriage."

But even before that, both continents pretty much doomed themselves. They both gave birth to modern ideas, which are by definition atheistic.

So no one should have been surprised that we have reached this point. The hopes of a better tomorrow were based on arrogance and a superiority complex. They have turned into the nightmare we live in today. A God-fearing person would see it so clearly.

So I think if the disciples saw what was going on now, they would have good reason to believe the end times were at hand.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:If there are better tomorrows, they are for some individuals. Western Civilization has nothing but dark days ahead for the foreseeable (read: in your lifetime) future. Some will make it out. Most will likely fail, some due to not trying and others for some other reasons. It's easy to imagine the future will be better by default. Everything plays out better when it is coming from inside your head.
There is no way out, there is really no where to run from a mass extinction. I have decided to go into conserve mode the rest of my life and I will be much happier because of it. What they call success today is just a bunch of loser's. I am getting to the point to where I welcome the extinction of humanity although how cold it sounds I just do not believe people are worth it and nature should be set free.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

David Wilcock is a high degree freemason. Freemasons lie on a very different level. Its like 90% truth with 10% lies that kills you.

I would be wary of whatever he says...Like a typical freemason, he comes off as harmless dude, inside he is totally dark. His teachings are what makes humanity go in circles which makes us hope for a better tomorrow cliche.

Hoping for a better tomorrow is a weapon they have used against humanity for millions of years. It forces us to think linearly. We can be free now or never......both options are running parallely ....Our schools, universities, our brainwashed parents, friends, GFs have totally destroyed the Path we should be really on..instead we are following a path of lies and illusion.

The entire society is geared for boom and bust...repeating history....better tomorrow cliches...Its all by design.

I had long before unsubscribed to David Wilcock BS .....All he has is Hope.