Does the red pill make you insane?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Does the red pill make you insane?

Post by Cornfed »

Of the four close relatives that I have, I would have said a couple of years ago that two were red pilled whereas two were blue pilled. Flash forward and I recently filed the first police report of my life against one of the red pills and have just now agreed to jointly fund a lawsuit against the other one. The reason for this is that they are both clearly batshit insane. The blue pills are on my side. This is horrible. I mean, will I go batshit insane?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does the red pill make you insane?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:I mean, will I go batshit insane?
I certainly hope you do not, but I have to say you are halfway there.

I think if you focus on how well you could be doing yourself instead of focusing on blaming others and other ethnic groups, you would find that such insecurities and inadequacies would go away.

Nothing cures personal misery and ill mental health like success and personal satisfaction. The stuff that you tend to post makes it clear that you are dealing with some personal demons that are making you miserable and at risk of, yes, going batshit insane.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

From what little I know, the red pill is just recognizing that sociopaths attract women, and so one trains to be a sociopath to attract women. Maybe those red pill relatives you know were successful and became real sociopaths which is the ideal in modern culture. The blue pilled people are still in denial and at least try not to outwardly act like sociopaths.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The problem is not red and blue..The problem is you are in America....the more you stay in hell...the only color you gonna see soon is BLACK aka Darkness surrounding your life :D :D

That is a mathematical God approved certainty...America is nothing but a middle finger to God. :shock:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Foolish people are the ones who pluck their own houses down. They tear down their own families. Is a foolish person insane? Not necessarily, but highly likely. The foolish person is one who seems like they are insane, and they probably are insane. But some of them aren't completely insane.

This is not a matter of Red vs Blue. You even divide yourselves against each other in your own family, based on philosophical differences. It is based on whether or not the person has given themselves over to work unrighteousness, or whether they believe in righteousness. That's all there is to it. Most people think they are gods and therefore cannot humble themselves enough to love their neighbors. That is probably the source of the problem.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Being red pilled just means you look at women as they really are. Women are naturally hypergamous and they are not loyal as we have been told by our parents, movies and TV shows. If a woman your dating or even married to finds another man that she thinks has higher value than you (he makes more money than you, has a better career than you, has more ambition than you) she may leave you for this other higher value man.

80% of divorces in America are initiated by women, that tells you everything you need to know about female nature. Most women leave their husbands because they are not "happy anymore" which means she found a guy that makes her happy (he has more money than you, better career than you, more education than you, etc.).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This thread being revived from the dead brings back memories. I would have thought "Red pilled" meant not just accepting the establishment bullshit narrative on everything, but rather thinking for yourself. Apparently many people who do this go insane. Of course all the people who do not do this in the current world are insane anyway, so there we go.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

No, I think the delusional propaganda and brainwashing makes people insane. Reality conflicts with the mainstream narrative and people have so much cognitive dissonance that it bogs them down and creates insanity.

There are so many other things making people crazy not just the red pill.