Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Lucas88 »

@Winston
@Pixel--Dude

Hey guys, today I had a reflection upon the consciousness and freewill of the beings that we call NPCs and how I think that they could differ from those of souled humans.

I suspect that the behavior of NPCs is exclusively informed by genetic proclivities and environment and also by the egregores to which they are connected on an occult level. It is to those beings that genetic determinism largely applies. The artificial NPC souls which have been massively incarnated into our world by the demiurge and which I believe have a very rudimentary type of consciousness most likely function somewhat like the NPCs in a videogame: their behavior is informed by their genetic programming alone and without any true freewill or capacity for reflection just like how the NPCs in a videogame run on code put there by a programmer and can only make very simple "choices" in accordance with their assigned role thus giving off the illusion of freewill.

Souled humans on the other hand are very much like player characters in a videogame. We may be subjected to our own genetic programming to some degree just like how a player character in a videogame is subjected to a set of coding which determines his in-game physical attributes and abilities and even his personality both in-game and during cutscenes, but at the same time we are also able to consciously reflect, think deeply about things beyond our own genetic programming and sometimes even override it to a degree, explore the world in other ways that NPC souls can't and even play the game of life differently to that which is expected of us just like a human gamer can while playing a videogame through a player character avatar - especially if the videogame is open-world. Therefore those of us who are souled humans are able to experience true freewill in contrast to the illusory freewill of biologically determined NPC souls.

This is just a reflection that I had while playing GTA Vice City. What do you guys think, Winston and Pixel--Dude?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

I agree Lucas. I have the same thoughts and analogies. Have you seen the movie "Tron" and "Tron Legacy"? The player or user is the guy who enters the grid, played by Jeff Bridges in the first movie. Everyone else in the grid is created by the grid. But I wonder, are NPCs self-aware? I think they must be to some degree, but maybe with a more primitive level of consciousness. For instance, most NPCs I know only need food, shelter and money to be happy. In Asia nearly everyone is like that, they only care about meeting their basic needs and having a job to go to everyday. I guess those types are self-aware but like the ants, only in a very primitive way? I can't imagine being like them though.

The sequel movie "Tron Legacy" was really cool. See the trailer below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 24th, 2022, 6:41 pm
@Winston
@Pixel--Dude

Hey guys, today I had a reflection upon the consciousness and freewill of the beings that we call NPCs and how I think that they could differ from those of souled humans.

I suspect that the behavior of NPCs is exclusively informed by genetic proclivities and environment and also by the egregores to which they are connected on an occult level. It is to those beings that genetic determinism largely applies. The artificial NPC souls which have been massively incarnated into our world by the demiurge and which I believe have a very rudimentary type of consciousness most likely function somewhat like the NPCs in a videogame: their behavior is informed by their genetic programming alone and without any true freewill or capacity for reflection just like how the NPCs in a videogame run on code put there by a programmer and can only make very simple "choices" in accordance with their assigned role thus giving off the illusion of freewill.

Souled humans on the other hand are very much like player characters in a videogame. We may be subjected to our own genetic programming to some degree just like how a player character in a videogame is subjected to a set of coding which determines his in-game physical attributes and abilities and even his personality both in-game and during cutscenes, but at the same time we are also able to consciously reflect, think deeply about things beyond our own genetic programming and sometimes even override it to a degree, explore the world in other ways that NPC souls can't and even play the game of life differently to that which is expected of us just like a human gamer can while playing a videogame through a player character avatar - especially if the videogame is open-world. Therefore those of us who are souled humans are able to experience true freewill in contrast to the illusory freewill of biologically determined NPC souls.

This is just a reflection that I had while playing GTA Vice City. What do you guys think, Winston and Pixel--Dude?
I agree too, dude! NPCs lack advanced mental and spiritual faculties and are solipsistic in nature. They are totally unable to see past their narrow minded preconceived dichotomies and they are almost always incapable of nuanced thinking. Most NPCs are not worthy of interaction and I only treat them with scorn and a dismissive attitude.

I used to have a neutral opinion towards NPCs, but now I feel utter contempt for them. They are part of a system that is hostile to the development and success of human souls! And let's be honest, these NPC "souls" are boring as f**k. They tend to drivel on about complete shit most of the time.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel Dude and Lucas,

I just saw the first Tron movie from 1982. Wow. You guys should see it. The MCP that controls the grid is the Demiurge. And the User is our higher self that is outside the grid, or in some cases the User himself is in the grid, as the Jeff Bridges character is, who represents Jesus the Savior who is God incarnate. And the programs in the grid are the NPCs. You will see what I mean when you see the movie. The grid is like a mini representation of our reality, which is what it's meant to be. The digital background and special effects are awesome too, especially for 1982. They look very unique and colorful and have a cartoon neon quality to it. See what I mean in the trailer below. I'm sure Pixel Dude will love the "pixels" in it. lol

Here's the opening scene where the video is a lot higher quality so you can see what the cool grid looks like.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Howdie Mickoski starts off the new year with a video about NPCs. See below. He's very deep but pessimistic and cynical so some of you may resonate with him.

Howdie:

To start the year I wanted to discuss further my ideas about what we are calling NPC (and I dislike that term, so maybe we can find a new one) for I am saying here they are as human as can be, only not having had the divine spark-soul go into them and thus missing one small element. They are on all levels full of power, vitality, feeling and thought, just in this incarnation not chosen by the soul as an entry point.
This is just as a thinking process of trying to flesh out a very complex idea and understanding here, it is still a work in progress.
Then I discuss the tv series The Good Place, which gave me some valuable pointers then descended into a very average program.
I end with perhaps the most important part of the talk, the Divine Split, which created our emptiness that we keep looking to patch up in the material realm, which will never work.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88

What do you think of Howdie Mickoski's video above about NPCs? Does it make sense? Does it resonate?

Here is another one he just did about NPCs and Possible Soul Vehicles.

Howdie:

From the comments on the last NPC video, I eventually came up with a new term, PSV- Possible Soul Vehicle. I kind of like it actually...

This turns out to be a long discussion almost an hour but I felt there was valuable info to discuss. thanks for all the comments, I rarely respond but I do take them in and when it seems like a topic demands it, they can become videos such as this one.

My website (with link to Exit the Cave)
http://www.egyptian-wisdom-revealed.com/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A 4 point critique I wrote to Howdie Mickoski about his soul trap theory:

Howdie, I have a 4 point critique of your prison matrix and false light trap theory. Hear me out:

1. First, aren't you plaigarizing Buddhism when you say that your message may sound negative but ultimately it's positive because it liberates you from the reincarnation trap? Buddhists say the same thing, that their teachings may sound pessimistic but ultimately is very positive because it liberates you from suffering.

2. Your message isn't just negative Howdie. You also CHERRY PICK a lot. You focus on the most extreme bad examples. Not the average typical ones. I don't know any kid that gets raped everyday for example, so why do you keep bringing that up? How come you don't focus on the goodness and beauty in life too? You seem to only see one side of everything - the most negative and extreme. And you cherry pick to find the worst examples. Why not see the big picture and see the good and bad in life and everything in between? I'm not saying you should be fake and pollyannish and overly positive like typical Americans are, but you gotta find some balance, you shouldn't go to the other extreme. Extremes are never good. Even Buddhism says that.

3. You claim that the Demiurge is totally evil, like a cartoon villain. However there is good and bad in this world, so wouldn't the Demiurge be good and bad too? Not just 100 percent evil? It's basic logic isn't it? You always cherry pick the most negative examples to use. There's no balance in your views. If the Demiurge was pure evil, then why isn't this world 100 percent evil with no good in it? Why doesn't he just put us all in a dungeon and whip us and torture us all day to get our loosh energy?

4. If the Demiurge is everywhere and sees everything all at once and rules the world and controls our governments and politicians, then obviously the Demiurge is billions of times smarter and more powerful than we are. So why do you say that we are more powerful than it is? Aren't you just feeding the narcissistic American ego with self-delusion when you say that, like New Agers do? You say you are not New Age but then you go and make New Age claptrap statements, which all New Agers do. Go figure. Anyway, if the Demiurge is billions fo times smarter than we are and can be everywhere all at once and see everything we do, then there's no way you can outwit it. For you to try to outwit it would be like you trying to beat the Deep Blue chess computer (the one that beat Gary Kasparov), which is futile and impossible right? Because it's all knowing and is always many steps ahead of you and knows what you will do before you do it. Therefore, but why not work with the Demiurge? Find out what it wants and make some deals with it. Because fighting against it is futile and in vain isn't it? You can fill yourself with self delusion about how we are all powerful, but it's baseless and New Age claptrap. You are just trying to be politically correct, not realistic. If we are all powerful, as you claim, then how come you can't even lift a toothpick with your mind using telekinesis? If you can't even do that, how can you possibly say that you are more powerful than the Demiurge? Isn't that total self delusion Howdie? Come on man. Get real. No offense, but some of your statements are clearly self delusional even though you seem like a down to earth intellectual guy. Think about it.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 5:39 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88

What do you think of Howdie Mickoski's video above about NPCs? Does it make sense? Does it resonate?

Here is another one he just did about NPCs and Possible Soul Vehicles.

Howdie:

From the comments on the last NPC video, I eventually came up with a new term, PSV- Possible Soul Vehicle. I kind of like it actually...

This turns out to be a long discussion almost an hour but I felt there was valuable info to discuss. thanks for all the comments, I rarely respond but I do take them in and when it seems like a topic demands it, they can become videos such as this one.

My website (with link to Exit the Cave)
http://www.egyptian-wisdom-revealed.com/
Hey Winston!

I've watched some of Howdie Mickoski's material and he certainly does seem like an learned and down-to-earth guy, but I'm afraid that his Gnostic vision doesn't quite resonate with me at all.

First, I don't believe that the "demiurge" (aka Yaldabaoth, aka Yahweh) really created the material world. In fact, I don't believe that he even created anything. I regard Yahweh and his "angels" as merely a clique of evil extraterrestrials or lesser gods who managed to take over our planet and subject our souls to their order of darkness and tyranny immediately prior to the beginning of the Kali Yuga. They are malevolent invaders from elsewhere in the cosmos, not creator gods or architects of worlds. You can deduce this from the most ancient mythologies. Various mythologies from India, Sumer and elsewhere speak of an early golden age in which humans had reached an extraordinary level of spiritual evolution and consciousness and possessed all kinds of psychic and supernatural abilities and lived in harmony with nature but which was then lost and replaced by the current age of darkness. The golden age was ruled by Enki and our original gods who taught us the occult knowledge of godhood and advanced civilization. But Yahweh and his evil clique invaded, destroyed our original spirituality and plunged us into the absolute darkness in which we remain to this very day. The demiurge did not create a corrupt world and trap our souls herein as Gnosticism claims. He simply conquered an existing world of beauty and prosperity and turned it into his own dystopia. The term "demiurge" is a misnomer.

Second, as you have already brought to attention, this world is not purely negative but rather contains both good and evil. Life still has many good experiences even in this subverted world and despite all of the darkness. We as a species have still managed to hold on to a great deal of beauty, love and other noble things. Life is still worth living for many people. That's because the world wasn't originally a dark place. It was once home to a flourishing civilization in which we evolved spiritually at a rapid rate and were close to becoming gods ourselves through the completion of the Opus Magnum. The world only became corrupt and full of darkness when Yahweh and other evil gods invaded and destroyed all previous progress. Almost all of our suffering today stems from the repression of all occult knowledge and the wholesale collapse of our consciousness. Our planet was great before the interference of the malevolent alien species but even today at the height of the Kali Yuga a certain level of the original light is preserved within us and our world.

Third, the true creator of the universe and all that exists is Brahman - the Transcendental Absolute and original realm of Pure Consciousness. Brahman's creation is dualistic and therefore contains both good and evil. Created worlds exist for conscious experience. Such realms of conscious experience exist for the growth and evolution of our souls which are in turn individuated fragments of Brahman. Our world wasn't created evil. It originally contained both good and evil like everywhere else in the cosmos. But when evil gods invaded, they completely denatured our world and skewed the good-evil ratio overwhelmingly in the direction of evil, hence the emergence of the Kali Yuga, in reality an unexpected deviation from its original state. But where did the evil gods like Yahweh come from? I suspect that they simply embraced the dark side of this dualistic creation too much and thereby corrupted their own souls. They followed an aberrant path becoming enamored with power and greed and losing all sense of nobility of soul. Finally, those corrupt souls grew powerful and invaded our world. They didn't want us to become gods ourselves and instead made us their victims. We are not fallen beings; they are! And through their depraved Bible they've tried to convince us that we are the problem!

Fourth, the Gnostic solution is wrong. While it is true that we should avoid the white light and tunnel and a negative incarnation imposed upon us by the evil gods who are nothing more than impostors, the only way to escape is to open our chakras, raise our Kundalini and complete the Opus Magnum and thereby achieve godhood. Once we become highly evolved gods ourselves, the enemy and his little perverse minions on the astral plane can no longer touch us. We can either choose to incarnate into an extremely advanced life here on Earth or escape the Earth's soul trap completely and go elsewhere. Vedanta and Buddhism on the other hand are completely suicidal doctrines. They teach the pursuit of Moksha/Nirvana through renunciation and self-abnegation when in reality we can only overcome the "matrix" through the cultivation of our own spiritual power and the ascension of the Kundalini and the completion of the Opus Magnum.

No, Howdie's Gnostic anti-world doctrine doesn't resonate with me at all. I'm an Enkist. I believe that our original golden age was destroyed by the evil false god Yahweh and that true spirituality consists our elevating our soul to a divine state, not escaping from material reality. I am also of the view that the Kali Yuga won't last forever and that the evil false god's rule will one day come to an end. I remain quite positive despite the undeniably negative circumstances in which we find ourselves.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I made a video response to Matt McKinley of Quantum of Conscience channel about his NPC Reverse Pinocchio theory. I list some core flaws and problems with it.

I also made a video response to his Human Download Theory too and some limitations of it.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

The late great Dolores Cannon explains below what NPCs are, which she calls "backdrop people" which are like extras in a movie.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I think the whole "everyone is an NPC" narrative is a great way of telling whether or not someone suffers from a psychological condition known as "main character syndrome". Basically you're a special snowflake, and you're SO special and unique and your perspective on the world is so special and unique and other people, being mere 'non-playable characters' in the game of your life just "wouldn't get it". :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this woman named Sarah, aka The Alchemist, is very good at explaining esoteric subjects. Here she explains what NPCs are. She is very good at simplifying things and making sense and seeing the big picture, which is rare for a woman.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:12 am
I think the whole "everyone is an NPC" narrative is a great way of telling whether or not someone suffers from a psychological condition known as "main character syndrome". Basically you're a special snowflake, and you're SO special and unique and your perspective on the world is so special and unique and other people, being mere 'non-playable characters' in the game of your life just "wouldn't get it". :lol:
Could be. Or it could be true too. There are two ways of looking at everything. It could also be that YOU MZ are an NPC too so none of this resonates with you. Well it resonates with me and makes sense to me and explains a lot. Even if it's not literally true, it could be metaphorically true. This isn't anything new. Gnosticism talked about this long ago when it mentioned 3 types of people. Moreover, if we live in a simulation then NPCs are certainly possible. Who's to say that everyone around you are real with living souls and a higher self? It doesn't seem like that at all. Most people are very soulless nowadays especially in Taiwan and USA.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:23 am
Could be. Or it could be true too. There are two ways of looking at everything. It could also be that YOU MZ are an NPC too so none of this resonates with you. Well it resonates with me and makes sense to me and explains a lot. Even if it's not literally true, it could be metaphorically true. This isn't anything new. Gnosticism talked about this long ago when it mentioned 3 types of people. Moreover, if we live in a simulation then NPCs are certainly possible. Who's to say that everyone around you are real with living souls and a higher self? It doesn't seem like that at all. Most people are very soulless nowadays especially in Taiwan and USA.
Every person is a product of the way he was raised. So if soulless and materialistic people raise someone, their child will grow up to be the same. Likewise, if someone who is a deep thinker and a sentimental person raises a child, chances are the child will turn out the same way. "Programming" is primarily done in the earliest years of someone's life, by those who raise him.

You could, of course, blame the universe, or "the Matrix" for this... to me it seems more of a 'nature versus nurture' debate. Which is why Chinese people raised in China or in the Chinese diaspora in Asia will usually be "soulless and materialistic", whereas a Chinese kid I knew in high school who was adopted as an infant by white Europeans, grew up to be a sentimental, artistic kid who loved riding motorcycles, work out and play guitar. Had he been raised by his birth parents in China, he may have ended up a worker drone with little emotional life and sensitivities.

Such is life.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:23 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 10:12 am
Some souls have to be "NPCs". It's the only way. It makes life easier because you don't resonate with them, you don't be involved with them, you find other people instead. Easy.

I haven't been to a Taiwan airport in many years, however most people in the USA formed their social circle either in high school or college. Some may be more open minded with a catch, and those without the catch are in prison.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.