Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude what do you think of this theory that I shared with Matt?

Matt,
I have a theory that you should address sometime: You know how you said that those who run the system are not normal humans like we are? What if that's true of 5 or 10 percent of the entire population, just like in the movie "They Live" by John Carpenter? That would explain how "many people can be in on it" which must be in the case in certain conspiracies or hoaxes, such as the Moon Landing, JFK, 9/11, etc. So far, you are unable to reconcile these two things, which you've noted in your videos. I know this theory is really out there, but it would explain a lot if it were indeed the case right? Have you considered this possibility?

These non-humans which are among us could be synthetic artificial people, hologram people, or alien-human hybrids. Or a combination of all of these. If you think about it, this is the only theory that ties up all the loose ends, because as we all know, ordinary good people with a conscience cannot possibly be involved in a massive hoax or conspiracy. I agree, so this theory is the only one that could make it possible for many people to be "in on it". Right? Only non-humans could work together in unison to orchestrate a massive hoax or conspiracy without conscience and without dissent, if you think about it. Furthermore, since you yourself said in your videos (e.g. like the one to the Canadian truck convoys) that those running the system cannot be normal humans, that makes my theory more plausible if you are correct, right?

There is actually some good material about it on the Montalk.net website by Tom Montalk, which I highly recommend. If you go there, there is a free PDF called "Human Simulacrum" which contains a variety of insider sources that refer to synthethic humans, which are not androids like on Star Trek, but synthetic humans who are flesh and blood too, so a medical doctor would not be able to detect that their are non-human. Here is the URL to download the free PDF:

https://montalk.net/matrix/98/human-simulacra

What do you think Matt? Maybe you can address this theory sometime. If true, that would mean that the movie "They Live" is literally true, not metaphorically.

In fact, a man on my forum who claims that the Illuminati stalks him, told me once that 5 percent of the American population work for the Illuminati. If that's so, then I wonder if this 5 percent might be non-human, like in the movie "They Live"? If so, then anytime the system wants to pull off a hoax or conspiracy, it can simply draw from this 5 percent who will do anything it wants. Right?

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 11:30 am
@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude what do you think of this theory that I shared with Matt?

Matt,
I have a theory that you should address sometime: You know how you said that those who run the system are not normal humans like we are? What if that's true of 5 or 10 percent of the entire population, just like in the movie "They Live" by John Carpenter? That would explain how "many people can be in on it" which must be in the case in certain conspiracies or hoaxes, such as the Moon Landing, JFK, 9/11, etc. So far, you are unable to reconcile these two things, which you've noted in your videos. I know this theory is really out there, but it would explain a lot if it were indeed the case right? Have you considered this possibility?

These non-humans which are among us could be synthetic artificial people, hologram people, or alien-human hybrids. Or a combination of all of these. If you think about it, this is the only theory that ties up all the loose ends, because as we all know, ordinary good people with a conscience cannot possibly be involved in a massive hoax or conspiracy. I agree, so this theory is the only one that could make it possible for many people to be "in on it". Right? Only non-humans could work together in unison to orchestrate a massive hoax or conspiracy without conscience and without dissent, if you think about it. Furthermore, since you yourself said in your videos (e.g. like the one to the Canadian truck convoys) that those running the system cannot be normal humans, that makes my theory more plausible if you are correct, right?

There is actually some good material about it on the Montalk.net website by Tom Montalk, which I highly recommend. If you go there, there is a free PDF called "Human Simulacrum" which contains a variety of insider sources that refer to synthethic humans, which are not androids like on Star Trek, but synthetic humans who are flesh and blood too, so a medical doctor would not be able to detect that their are non-human. Here is the URL to download the free PDF:

What do you think Matt? Maybe you can address this theory sometime. If true, that would mean that the movie "They Live" is literally true, not metaphorically.

In fact, a man on my forum who claims that the Illuminati stalks him, told me once that 5 percent of the American population work for the Illuminati. If that's so, then I wonder if this 5 percent might be non-human, like in the movie "They Live"? If so, then anytime the system wants to pull off a hoax or conspiracy, it can simply draw from this 5 percent who will do anything it wants. Right?

Winston
Hi Winston, I absolutely agree with your theory. Unfortunately though I think the odds are stacked way against us when it comes to the issue of NPC slave souls. In fact, Lucas88 and myself were having a discussion about this in person just the other day and we theorised that the percentage of the global population is at over 90% NPCs and the rest are souled humans.

I posted this following video in another thread which is about a sorcerer in a computer game trying to help an NPC break his programming. It isn't anything deep or spiritual related, but it's quite satirical when you think of what it is like to convince an NPC of the nature of the world and society etc and you're met with the same blank stares. The video is here, it's only a few minutes long and it captures perfectly the essence of the NPC soul hahaha.

https://youtu.be/dQ65MK5ZnHQ

I think the world elites are not dumb enough to be NPC souls. If we look at NPC souls as neutral bystanders who are happy to follow the status quo just to get by, then we'd have to look at people like Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab as a different breed of soul altogether. These world leaders aren't just simply dumb NPCs. They are meticulous and methodical in their plans. They are evil social engineers and likely the "zookeepers" of this absolute circus we call a society. Their souls are darker in nature, evil and removed from the Life and her principles of life and growth. There are human souls, then there are NPC souls and then there are these monsters. They are likely reptilian hybrid souls, unstable and greedy. If they don't subject us to a world of absolute tyranny they will destroy the lot of us with their insane infighting.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:

Matt,

Winston
Do you think there are 'skin job' toaster cylons who don't even know it, whose alternate personalities will blow up our ship's water supply.

And if this were the case then is @Winston really a skin job trying to throw us off from the idea that he is one by posting this or else is a skinjob without even knowing it?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
Hi Winston,

According to my understanding, the world is populated by three distinct types of souls:

1. Souled Humans

This first group is native to the Earth and derives from Enki via Adapa. Since we derive from Enki and have true souls, we have an ardent desire for freedom, an innate affinity for the spiritual, a strong lust for knowledge and personal evolution and, more importantly, a fully operational Kundalini from birth. We often have certain psychic sensibilities. This group of true humans makes up less than 5% of the global population.

2. NPCs/Externals

This second group was introduced on Earth following the takeover of the planet at the hands of Yahweh (Anu) and his archons. It consists of artificial or fabricated souls which are created by the archons themselves and belong to a group consciousness which many of them confuse as "God" or "Source". NPCs/externals are for the most part beings of rudimentary consciousness who simply follow programs and egregores. They tend to be very conformist by nature. Indeed, NPCs/externals are the "Gentile" souls whom Yahweh created as beasts in human form to serve the Jews according to the Talmud. They are a slave race put here by the archons. This group makes up the vast majority of the global population. They can be Christians, atheists, Buddhists or New Agers but they are always mundane and lack spiritual depth.

3. Demonic/Archontic/Reptilian Souls

This third group is an invader species of extremely dark and demonic souls who make up the highest echelons of the global elite and rule over the world. They incarnate into powerful families behind the New World Order and are usually either Jews or crypto-Jews. Their goal is to subvert the nations and carry out the chief archon Yahweh's agenda on Earth: the manifestation of the "Messianic Age" of Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement. These dark souls make up a very small percentage of the global population.

The demonic/archontic/reptilian souls are able to coordinate large-scale conspiracies on Earth since they are guided by a higher supraterrestrial archontic mandate. All is orchestrated from above and so their conspiracies usually run relatively smoothly. Furthermore, these dark elite souls are able to create powerful egregores on an occult level and then influence vast numbers of NPCs/externals with them. This is what happens with the archontically created religions and also with certain destructive trends in secular society which are designed to subvert society and destroy our freedom yet are at the same time strongly supported by many mindless foot soldiers.

I've also heard that the archons can also control and manipulate certain "empty shells" remotely from a kind of hivemind. In the Enkist spiritual path which I follow this hivemind is referred to as the "central brain". It allows the archons to carry out certain more intricate conspiracies, revolutions, government coverups and historical hoaxes and is also the reason why members of the visible elite such as high-ranking politicians are always on the same page which is to screw us over as much as possible and take away all of our freedoms. Tom from Montalk also talks about certain NPCs being controlled by the archons remotely for the orchestration of certain key events. This allows for their conspiracies to be extremely effective if not virtually fool-proof.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Howdie Mickoski, a deep thinker on YouTube who thinks we live in a simulation that began not that far back, also thinks the movie "They Live" may be a documentary too. See his video below about that. Have you guys seen this movie? Howdie Mickoski is a good deep thinker about the nature of reality, however like nearly all truthers, he commits the typical fallacy where he assumes that America and every country in the world are all the same with no differences. I don't get why every truther assumes that and why I'm the only truther that will call that out. You can see Howdie's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2H-CU ... mumJU7HRYg

Why do the elite allows these kind of movies that expose the nature of reality? Is there a contract where they have to help us wake up while screwing us over, in order to balance karma?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

Upon thinking about it further, I think NPCs do have souls. They have emotions and feelings too, just like animals. So they do feel things and have some sentience maybe. But the key thing is that their souls are not divine souls, but more like ARTIFICIAL/COUNTERFEIT souls, generated by the matrix. So they do have souls, but their souls are generated by the system and belong to the system. It lacks divine spark and cannot see outside the matrix or the illusory nature of it. They believe the matrix is real and therefore conform to it as if it were their nature, and accept that life is practical and all about making money, like nearly 100 percent of people in Asia do. For some reason Asians NEVER question their reality, and always believe that life is all about being practical and making money. There are very few Asians that are an exception, besides myself. So the NPCs pretty much dominate all of Asia. There isn't even a truther movement there nor is there a counter-culture movement.

What do you think?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston, let me go off topic to suggest that you pay a little more attention to the topics list. Somewhere on these recent listings there is an obituary for Jester, and a thread launched by Peter Andrew Nolan, who can't get in because the system apparently doesn't recognize him as a long-time poster. I'd think that both merit comment/action from you.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 1:57 pm

Upon thinking about it further, I think NPCs do have souls. They have emotions and feelings too, just like animals. So they do feel things and have some sentience maybe. But the key thing is that their souls are not divine souls, but more like ARTIFICIAL/COUNTERFEIT souls, generated by the matrix. So they do have souls, but their souls are generated by the system and belong to the system. It lacks divine spark and cannot see outside the matrix or the illusory nature of it. They believe the matrix is real and therefore conform to it as if it were their nature, and accept that life is practical and all about making money, like nearly 100 percent of people in Asia do. For some reason Asians NEVER question their reality, and always believe that life is all about being practical and making money. There are very few Asians that are an exception, besides myself. So the NPCs pretty much dominate all of Asia. There isn't even a truther movement there nor is there a counter-culture movement.

What do you think?
That's exactly how I see it too, Winston. NPCs are not simply insentient computer programs like the NPCs in a videogame but rather artificial or counterfeit souls which are created by the archontic matrix and therefore lack any higher divine nature. The term NPC, while being a common term for the phenomenon in colloquial use, is itself a misnomer. Indeed the Enkist spiritual movement which I follow refers to people of that soul group as "externals" (i.e., external to the original human soul group descended from Enki) and describes them as "fabricated souls" or âmes fabriquées in the original French version of the website. Just as you mention, NPCs/externals are unable to perceive or understand anything outside of the matrix. The matrix is their world after all. They descend from it. This is why it's near impossible to explain to a NPC anything about true divinity, things of the soul or paranormal experiences. NPCs/externals are only able to interpret those things through their own narrow religious or materialist programming. When it comes to the realm of consciousness and perception NPCs and souled humans literally inhabit two completely different worlds.

https://www.loveenki.com/enki_gb/is-the ... herent-no/
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 1:47 pm
however like nearly all truthers, he commits the typical fallacy where he assumes that America and every country in the world are all the same with no differences. I don't get why every truther assumes that and why I'm the only truther that will call that out.
Most people have little or no experience of life abroad and are therefore completely unaware that things are better outside of Anglosphere and simply assume that things are the same everywhere. So they don't even know that the HA lifestyle is an option. People tend to inhabit their own little bubbles of interest and don't really look outside of them unless they come across another little bubble of interest by chance or some unusual situation forces them to look outside. Most people prefer to stick to their own comfort zones.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 1:47 pm
Why do the elite allows these kind of movies that expose the nature of reality? Is there a contract where they have to help us wake up while screwing us over, in order to balance karma?
The archons and the worldly elites who have sold their souls to them are way beyond any karmic redemption at this point. They are already balls deep in demonic darkness and so they feel that they might as well continue with their evil to the very end. Moreover, the archons and the worldly elites are defective psychopathic souls to begin with. They cannot be rehabilitated. They are just a perverse virus which has taken hold of our world.

I personally think that they reveal their plans to us in movies for one of the following two reasons: 1) to discredit these truths as "science fiction" in the collective consciousness of the populace; 2) to sadistically mock us by showing us snippets of their plans while knowing full well that most people are too asleep to understand them and that nobody can do anything about them anyway.

As for Asian cultures, Winston, I too perceive that they have an overwhelming majority of NPCs/externals. I think that souled humans tend to avoid incarnation into them because they are now so suffocating for us and the tiny minority of souled humans there simply get completely drowned out by the immense NPC majority. I've come across a few isolated websites of truth topics and esotericism in Japanese and Chinese (presumably made by souled humans) but in Asia there's still no large-scale truth movement like there is in the West, right?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 1:57 pm

What do you think?
I can't say too much about Asain people consisting of majority NPCs, I do know the rampant work ethic pushed in some Eastern countries can cause a lot of trauma to Asian people. For example I remember seeing a Stacey Dooley documentary about an Asian country (I can't remember if it was China...) and a job interview consisted of some military style elimination process where the "workers" would be tested physically and mentally. They would spend at least two weeks or so sleeping at the company and getting woken up at the crack of dawn for role call like they were going into the army.

Japan and Korea also have these same cultures where peoples lives revolve around this relentless work ethic and success. It makes people cold towards each other cynical of each other. If you've been taught all your life to financially succeed or you'll bring shame to yourself and to your family how could you really trust anyone if everyone's focus is on just getting ahead. I remember reading a story about a couple in Korea who became so detached from reality they spent all their time raising a virtual tamagochi child whilst their child in real life starved to death and died due to their neglect.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/ ... nline-game

Here is a link to the article. Why do you think they did this? Are they just an NPC couple who became hypnotised by technology and possessed and controlled by it? Or do you think they became detached from reality because of how stressed they were with society for whatever reason? This story made me really sad.

Winston, if you feel that most Asian people are NPCs then what do you think about suicide forest in Japan? Outside are some half arsed signs saying don't do it. Apparently in 2010 alone their were 200 suicide attempts in Aokigahara suicide forest. Over hundred bodies were found in the forest in 2003. Why do you think there is such large numbers of suicides in this region if most Asain people are NPC souls? Could it be that these suicides were human souls who couldn't bear the overwhelming Japanese work ethic and drive for "success"? Or do you think that a number of these suicides could have been NPC souls who couldn't get ahead, which they perceived as their purpose in life?

I also agree with both of you @Winston and @Lucas88 that NPC humans DO have souls and are not just meat marionettes. They probably have a very simplistic consciousness like early man whose main focus were things like breeding and survival. They don't seem to have any drives beyond these rudimentary base instincts.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 3:22 pm
Winston, let me go off topic to suggest that you pay a little more attention to the topics list. Somewhere on these recent listings there is an obituary for Jester, and a thread launched by Peter Andrew Nolan, who can't get in because the system apparently doesn't recognize him as a long-time poster. I'd think that both merit comment/action from you.
I see the thread about Jester. I plan to reply to it. But where is the thread about Peter Andrew Nolan? He is back I see under a new account. He lost his old one. Is he trying to get it back? If so I don't see that. Let me look again.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys. I have some more thoughts and questions about NPC souls which I would like your opinions on

@Lucas88
@Winston

1. NPC Vampirism:
When you guys are forced to interact with certain NPCs do you guys ever get the impression that certain NPCs are like energetic vampires? Like some NPCs just seem to deplete your levels of energy with their bullshit? I have long held the theory that ghosts and poltergeists work in a similar fashion and their true nature is that of a parasitic vampire which leeches energy from those it can provoke an energetic response from.

This made me think today about NPCs and how some of them have made me feel so f***ing drained once I've had to listen to then babble on about shit all day. I'm talking about work colleagues in this context, but also certain family members. Have you notice that most family members are just like strangers who put on a facade when they're with you at a family gathering for example, but then never bother with you like keeping in touch. Some family members though are like energetic vampires who just exhaust me to be around. Do you guys experience this?

2. NPC Hive Mind/s

After a post I made about the possibility of ideological currents being real living metaphysical beings in the spiritual plane which human souls and NPC souls can connect to, I wondered if there is ONE NPC hive mind or the possibility there could be several. What do you guys think?

I remember reading into some mythology once where gods decide the fate and destiny of human beings. I also remember something about these hostile interdimensional aliens creating thought forms to confuse and control humanity, like Abrahamic religions for example and other currents which either reinforce our position as slaves or try to reduce us to insignificant nothings. I wonder if these same hostile entities can create Hive Minds, each with a preset set of ideological currents which that Hive Mind will have all its NPCs adopt as their personal philosophy in life. Like an Atheist Hive Mind and then a Christian Hive Mind for example. Rather than have one Hive Mind controlling every NPC with their varying NPC beliefs. These NPCs will not be able to deviate from their respective Hive Mind programmed ideologies.

3. Identifying NPCs

I wonder if there is a way to identify an NPC from like say a young human soul who might not yet have discovered spirituality and their significance in the cosmos. Obviously there are NPCs who will never recognise spirituality or abandon their ideologies no matter how much intelligent arguments you could make against them. I think one way to identify human souls is through their values. People who are honest (even if it can be to their detriment), loyal, compassionate and generally a noble soul.

But if there is another way how do you think we could make the distinction between the two soul types before you learn what their core values are and if they adhere to those values. Because I think some NPCs can take on a chameleon type of personality and deceive human souls they are genuine friends, just as an example. So how can we ever be sure who is a human soul and who is an NPC?

I once had a psychedelic experience where I saw humans as beings of light. Some lights were bright and beautiful, full of vibrance and nobility. Other lights were really dim, barely even glowing in the sea of obscurantism that our society has become. This is obviously a spiritual vision about different soul types, don't you think? This is an obvious distinction between human and NPC souls. But we don't have access to these kind of visions without the aid of psychedelic entheogens.

4. Sean From Work.

This is a bit of a personal one. Inspired by the philosophical reflections of the previous points. I have a colleague at work who I can have deep philosophical conversations with about things like the evils of capitalism, the toxic system and even some metaphysical conversations which seem to really interest him. But then he buys into the BBC narrative about things like Covid and Ukraine and accuses me of being radicalised and brain washed when I present alternative views which I can also back up with evidence.

Also, I made a post asking if those who push the proletariat work ethic are degenerates. Arguing that such people who encourage hard work and push you at work to work harder etc are just NPCs.

When I first started work I did the bare minimum to get through the day. I've always had a very anti-authoritarian and anti-work attitude towards life. Seeing the two things as obstacles preventing me from living an authentic life more in line with the nature of my soul.

My anti-work ethic made my coworkers hostile towards me in the beginning. But i spoke with Sean who said I should make more effort to help at work because it isn't about doing it as a duty to the company, but about working harder as a duty to each other because its shit and laborious but if we all help each other then it makes it easier for all of us to get through it. I thought about what he said and I decided he was right. Perhaps there were some of them there, like Sean, who hate it as much as I do and just want to get through the day.

My question is: do you think Sean could be a human soul or an NPC? Does he really think we all have a duty to each other to work harder because it helps all of us rather than the company? Or is he an exceptionally smart NPC who psychologically manipulated me into working harder and thereby being an agent of the proletariat work ethic?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 24th, 2022, 11:40 am
1. NPC Vampirism:
When you guys are forced to interact with certain NPCs do you guys ever get the impression that certain NPCs are like energetic vampires? Like some NPCs just seem to deplete your levels of energy with their bullshit? I have long held the theory that ghosts and poltergeists work in a similar fashion and their true nature is that of a parasitic vampire which leeches energy from those it can provoke an energetic response from.

This made me think today about NPCs and how some of them have made me feel so f***ing drained once I've had to listen to then babble on about shit all day. I'm talking about work colleagues in this context, but also certain family members. Have you notice that most family members are just like strangers who put on a facade when they're with you at a family gathering for example, but then never bother with you like keeping in touch. Some family members though are like energetic vampires who just exhaust me to be around. Do you guys experience this?
I know what you mean about energetic vampires. I too have noticed that some acquaintances of mine are just difficult to talk to, have a very negative vibe and always leave me feeling drained. I remember one guy in particular. He was the nephew of a friend with whom I was staying during a visit. My conversations with him were not necessarily outright conflictive but the guy was just had an awkward communication style, tended to drag out any point of dispute (trivial disputes which could have been resolved in less than 5 minutes would often extend to a full hour with him as he just continued to rehash his same points of contention), always seemed to want to gain the upper hand in any conversation, and just bored the life out of me with his verbal diarrhea and constant rehashing of the same shit. And yes, he was a total normie, interested only in mundane and inconsequential topics, very NPC-like in every way. I admit that I hated that guy. There were times when I wanted to kick his ass but I had to put up with him because he was my friend's bratty nephew. Interactions with that guy always left me feeling negative and energetically drained even if we hadn't outright argued about something. There was just something strange about his energy that felt dark and low-vibrational.

I don't know if this is specifically a NPC thing. With most people who I suspect of being NPCs I don't really feel much at all, just a strange flatness which is unpleasant but not as bad as the negative feelings which I experience with the energetic vampire types. Maybe the energetic vampires are a subset of NPCs/externals which have a particularly low vibrational frequency and have become magnets of negative energy as a result. I'm not sure whether they actually vampirize our energy or whether their negative energy simply envelops us and dirties out aura and therefore just feels like a vampirization from our subjective perspective.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
2. NPC Hive Mind/s

After a post I made about the possibility of ideological currents being real living metaphysical beings in the spiritual plane which human souls and NPC souls can connect to, I wondered if there is ONE NPC hive mind or the possibility there could be several. What do you guys think?

I remember reading into some mythology once where gods decide the fate and destiny of human beings. I also remember something about these hostile interdimensional aliens creating thought forms to confuse and control humanity, like Abrahamic religions for example and other currents which either reinforce our position as slaves or try to reduce us to insignificant nothings. I wonder if these same hostile entities can create Hive Minds, each with a preset set of ideological currents which that Hive Mind will have all its NPCs adopt as their personal philosophy in life. Like an Atheist Hive Mind and then a Christian Hive Mind for example. Rather than have one Hive Mind controlling every NPC with their varying NPC beliefs. These NPCs will not be able to deviate from their respective Hive Mind programmed ideologies.
I'm of the view that NPCs/externals, which do have some degree of individuation, all have their origin in a group soul of artificial or counterfeit consciousness which the New Age describes as "one". What creates the differences between distinct groups of NPCs/externals are the different egregores or sources of programming to which they connect. Christian NPCs are connected to the Judeo-Christian egregore or one of its variations, atheist NPCs to the atheist egregore, Buddhist NPCs to the Buddhist egregore, New Age NPCs to the New Age egregore, etc. However, it is possible that NPCs/externals are also born with certain preexisting programming and proclivities when they are generated by the matrix's group soul. The matrix always uses various distinct and seemingly antagonistic programs of deception at the same time so as to better deceive souled humans who are of divine origins.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
3. Identifying NPCs

I wonder if there is a way to identify an NPC from like say a young human soul who might not yet have discovered spirituality and their significance in the cosmos. Obviously there are NPCs who will never recognise spirituality or abandon their ideologies no matter how much intelligent arguments you could make against them. I think one way to identify human souls is through their values. People who are honest (even if it can be to their detriment), loyal, compassionate and generally a noble soul.

But if there is another way how do you think we could make the distinction between the two soul types before you learn what their core values are and if they adhere to those values. Because I think some NPCs can take on a chameleon type of personality and deceive human souls they are genuine friends, just as an example. So how can we ever be sure who is a human soul and who is an NPC?

I once had a psychedelic experience where I saw humans as beings of light. Some lights were bright and beautiful, full of vibrance and nobility. Other lights were really dim, barely even glowing in the sea of obscurantism that our society has become. This is obviously a spiritual vision about different soul types, don't you think? This is an obvious distinction between human and NPC souls. But we don't have access to these kind of visions without the aid of psychedelic entheogens.
It can be difficult to differentiate between NPCs and asleep souled humans but there are some clues in their behavior and expressed thoughts.

Is the person totally mundane and has absolutely no interest or comprehension of anything even remotely transcendental as though it all just goes over their head? If so they're most likely a NPC. Souled humans have our origins outside of the present matrix system and therefore are naturally drawn to more transcendental topics or will at least show some interest in them even if we still don't know much about them.

Is the person completely atheistic and lack any kind of spiritual instincts? If so they're almost certainly a NPC. Souled humans are inherently spiritual due to the divine nature of our souls. We often possess certain psychic sensitivities or have had extraordinary paranormal experiences. Souled humans naturally gravitate towards spirituality and even if we are still not spiritual in this incarnation we will always have curiosity about spiritual/supernatural things and explore them with an open mind. The atheist types who have no capacity for spirituality whatsoever and who cavalierly dismiss all spiritual/supernatural phenomena even when presented with evidence and logical arguments for their authenticity are just NPCs without a divine soul. They have no divinity of their own and so spiritual or divine things are of no use to them and are simply unfathomable.

Does the person follow authority no matter how absurd a doctrine is? If so they are likely a NPC. NPCs lack depth of thought or critical thinking and tend to blindly follow the ideas of the egregore from which they get their programming. We are seeing this now with the pandemic and the current geopolitical situation. Droves of people are simply uncritically going along with whatever narrative the mainstream pushes and refuse to investigate other sources or consider contrary point of views. They are just plugged into the mainstream hivemind.

On an energetic level if you have some level of clairsentience or clairvoyance you can tell who is a NPC and who is a souled human by their vibe and energetic constitution. NPCs have a more "flat" energy which seems cold and empty as though something is absent. I often feel this with people and you and I both know that I'm more sensitive to energy than most people.

Some clairvoyants who discuss the NPC phenomenon report seeing differences in the auras and energetic anatomy of NPCs. Tom at Montalk has some materials about this but I've also came across other sources too.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
My question is: do you think Sean could be a human soul or an NPC? Does he really think we all have a duty to each other to work harder because it helps all of us rather than the company? Or is he an exceptionally smart NPC who psychologically manipulated me into working harder and thereby being an agent of the proletariat work ethic?
I have no idea whether Sean from work is a souled human or a NPC since I've never met him. The work ethic thing doesn't necessarily indicate that he's a NPC. Often the matrix's social engineers take advantage of our virtues in order to turn them against us for their own purposes. Some souled humans are cooperative and naturally helpful but bad people will exploit those traits and use them to manipulate the person. You see the same thing a lot in politics. Groups of a certain political persuasion frequently use people's feelings of compassion, desire for justice and bleeding heart disposition as a pretext to silence others, push censorship and take away our freedom of speech.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys will love this video about why WOMEN are NPCs who were placed here by the matrix to TORTURE and USE us MEN! Very taboo to say yet makes sense. lol. This video proposes a thought experiment about NPCs and the purpose of this simulation and game, which is to create emotional attachment in us, the real players and avatars, so that we invest emotion in this matrix, whether positive or negative. It makes sense. It also dares to say that WOMEN are NPCs and here to torture and use us men, which is shocking since usually truther/new age/spiritual videos claim that women are wiser/smarter/more spiritual than men. So this is unusual. You should check this one out @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude.

Comment I left below the video:

"Most women definitley are NPCs. They never have original thoughts and tend to follow trends and CONFORM to whatever society they are in, even if it's a bad society. Especially in Asia where women are hyper materialistic and not into spirituality or freethought at all. The only original ideas and new theories come from eccentric men, but never eccentric women. This is obvious but no one has the guts to say it."

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I think every country is a different matrix of its own with pros and cons of each one. We just have to choose which matrix we want to live in. Just like Cyrus has a conversation with an Agent Smith that he wants to be plugged back into the Matrix but as a rich, famous person. Just like I can transport from Vietnam back to America and absolutely hate it. That is one Matrix. Then transport back to SE Asia and absolutely love my life in that matrix.

Matrix scenario 1) : You are born on the island of Bali. You grow up the "Balinese" way of life and beliefs and customs. You reach late 20s and go to the beach every single day to teach the foreign tourists surfing lessons. You drink coconut water from real coconuts and smoke marijuana.

Matrix scenario 2) : You are born in Ohio. You grow up the "Midwestern America" way of life and beliefs and customs. You reach late 20s and are working as an accountant in an air-conditioned office for 8 hours every day Monday through Friday. Your weekends are mostly boring with some excitement here and there.

Furthermore, realizing that we are all living inside some sort of Matrix is a "freeing" mental concept for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 1:52 pm
You guys will love this video about why WOMEN are NPCs who were placed here by the matrix to TORTURE and USE us MEN! Very taboo to say yet makes sense. lol. This video proposes a thought experiment about NPCs and the purpose of this simulation and game, which is to create emotional attachment in us, the real players and avatars, so that we invest emotion in this matrix, whether positive or negative. It makes sense. It also dares to say that WOMEN are NPCs and here to torture and use us men, which is shocking since usually truther/new age/spiritual videos claim that women are wiser/smarter/more spiritual than men. So this is unusual. You should check this one out @Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude.

Comment I left below the video:

"Most women definitley are NPCs. They never have original thoughts and tend to follow trends and CONFORM to whatever society they are in, even if it's a bad society. Especially in Asia where women are hyper materialistic and not into spirituality or freethought at all. The only original ideas and new theories come from eccentric men, but never eccentric women. This is obvious but no one has the guts to say it."
I am not buying this. I believe most people are NPC souls, regardless of their gender. Both men and women make life miserable for human souls because their nature is so incompatible with our own.

These female NPCs for example attach themselves to demonic doctrines such as feminism and all the rest of it which serves to widen the divide between the male and female and destroy our relationships with one another. This isn't solely a strategy of women to destroy men, but indoctrination pushed by our enemies to divide and conquer.

@kangarunner you should look into the concept of the Soul Trap. Promoted by gnostics who believed evil angels keep us trapped here through forced reincarnation.