Soulless People/NPCs: Are most people just programs in the Matrix? Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

Here's a book on Hermeticism that talks about how most people are connected and controlled by a central computer or A.I. collective soul. It's called "The Stellar Man" by John Baines.

https://www.amazon.com/Stellar-Man-Seco ... 1882692047
Baines boldly reveals how the human being is manipulated and controlled by a vast cerebral and cultural program. He explains that the only possibility for freedom from this perpetual slavery consists in transcending oneself to finally cut the cord that connects us to this central computer.
Here's a PDF copy you can download for free:

http://files.meetup.com/17628282/Stellar-Man.pdf
https://unicusmagazine.com/PDF/John-Bai ... book-2.pdf

Full Audiobook on YouTube:

Reading of the chapter "The Collective Soul of the Species" part 1 and 2.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Soulless People: Are most people programs in the Matrix? NPCs, Organic Portals, Pre-Adamic Race

Post by Winston »

Twitter NPCs. lol

Anti-Trump NPCs.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://www.blogtalkradio.com/mastertea ... psychopath

"Organic portals are said to comprise approximately half of the human population; the other half mostly consists of souled humans1. Here we define “soul” as the core of individualized consciousness that remains intact between successive incarnations.

While souled humans have a divine spark of consciousness that gives them the ability of individual self-awareness, OPs lack this divine spark and are only dimly conscious in comparison. They belong to an animal-like group soul that exists, evolves, and incarnates collectively rather than individually3. While each souled human has a relatively unique energy shaped by that person’s awareness, experience, and essence, the energy that animates one OP is the same animating any other.

However, there is another issue and that is, true esoteric work and knowledge can only be grasped and applied by a certain type of human and that another type of man does not posses this ability in his/her current life cycle.

One type has a soul, the other one is soul-less, so to speak. There is no difference on the outside and in terms of personality, but the inner life is vastly different. No one is better or worse than the other, but all are part of this evolutionary cycle. The idea of the soul is something that many religions, philosophers and spiritual teachings talk about."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Hive Minds and Souless Beings of The Matrix

Matrix Agents: Profiles and Analysis (Part I)

Definition of Souled Human and Organic Portal

Organic portals comprise approximately half of the human population; the other half mostly consists of souled humans1. Here we define "soul" as the core of individualized consciousness that remains intact between successive incarnations.

Due to genetic mixing, Organic Portals exist among all known races today2, though with unequal distribution among them. While souled humans have a divine spark of consciousness that gives them the ability of individual self-awareness, OPs lack this divine spark and are only dimly conscious in comparison. They belong to an animal-like group soul that exists, evolves, and incarnates collectively rather than individually3. While each souled human has a relatively unique energy shaped by that person's awareness, experience, and essence, the energy that animates one OP is the same animating any other.

Physical Comparison

Physically, the two races are virtually indistinguishable. Statistically, there are minor physiological and perhaps genetic differences4. Physiologically, OPs tend to be more attractive and well proportioned. Because they exist on an emotionally primal level, natural selection has ensured that sexuality, physicality, and attractiveness play a large part in their physical evolution. Also, unlike souled humans, OP bodies are conceived and develop independently of soul pressures or karmic burdens, so they are as attractive as probability allows within the constraint of environmental and genetic parameters.

Because soul and genetics are coupled5, karma and soul composition influences the physiology of souled humans, not just genetics or environment. For metaphysical reasons, they rarely maximize the potential for attractiveness allotted to them by genetics unless their soul quality deserves it. Also, souled humans tend to marry or reproduce for reasons other than just physical attraction, so the lowering of priority of physicality reflects in their offspring. There may be genetic markers in the X chromosome that distinguish them, or perhaps differences in body chemistry and hormones6, but such are not known at this time.

It must be stated that the difference in physical appearance between OPs and non-OPs is so slight that it cannot be used as a reliable criterion to distinguish between the two on an individual basis.

Psychological Comparison

Psychologically, OPs are much simpler7 and therefore more efficient than non-OPs. This is because they have fewer psychological components. While OPs have two components, souled humans have three8. For souled humans, the first component is the divine spark known as spirit, Higher Self, essence, or the real "I". The second component is a neural product of the environment known as ego, personality, or mechanical aspect9, which consists of numerous contradictory lesser selves10. The third component is body or somatic consciousness, the collective consciousness of one's physical cells and organs.

OPs have only body-consciousness and personality, but no divine essence or Higher Self. Because the body and personality know no morality beyond social conditioning or self-preservation, OPs lack true empathy11 or compassion. Any appearance of such is mimicked12. Due to their psychological simplicity, they are fickle creatures who are predictable and easily manipulated

Spiritless Humans
https://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

Matrix Agents: Profiles and Analysis
https://montalk.net/matrix/62/matrix-ag ... d-analysis

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My new blog post about soulless humans reflecting how I feel in soulless cultures like America or Taiwan. What do you think?

Are most people A.I. bots or soulless clones with a hive mind? Like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" or the Borg Collective from Star Trek?
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2020/12/ ... lless.html

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This matches what I feel may be happening in our world too. Free ebook download link below.

https://montalk.net/matrix/98/human-simulacra

Human Simulacra

What if you were to discover that certain individuals in government, corporations, military, academia, media, and the alternative research community are either reprogrammed versions of their former selves or artificial beings entirely?

What if you learned these were under the complete control of covert forces possessing a vested interest in manipulating society?

…Then you would see a hidden order beneath the chaos in current affairs that leaves others with more limited understanding shaking their heads in puzzlement.

free e-book: HumanSimulacra.pdf (380kB)

Human Simulacra: Artifical Reprogrammed Humans

http://www.montalk.net/HumanSimulacra.pdf

Organic Portals Theory: Sources

http://montalk.net/opsources.pdf

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Robert Stanley talks to Jeffrey Daugherty about soulless humans generated by the matrix at the beginning of this interview. Also shares some mind blowing info about the Las Vegas shooting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Singularity of the Human Hive Mind

https://philosophynow.org/issues/139/Th ... _Hive_Mind

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IS CHRISTIANITY SET UP TO CREATE NON-PLAYABLE CHARACTERS? DOES THE BIBLE SPELL IT OUT CLEARLY?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I figured out the answer to the paradox of how everyone can have past lives if the world population keeps growing. There are a limited number of souls here. So as the population increases not everyone can have a soul. Some may be AI. That explains why not everyone may have a past life?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the Cassiopaea Transcripts and what they say about Organic Portals and how they are different from Souled Humans.

https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/17/organ ... ls-part-1/

https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/04/organ ... ls-part-2/

These are channeled transcripts from 5th or 6th benevolent dimensional entities. I know channeled material is dubious, but these are considered credible to many New Agers, along with the "Law of One series" aka "The Ra Material". They make sense and do not contain false hope or fake optimism, but tell it like it is even if the truth is grim. Most New Age material does not do that and contains lots of false hope, fake optimism, and positive soundbytes that don't match reality. Truth is indeed grim and ugly, but the good news is that it's always changing in cycles, so nothing stays down forever, and nothing is as bad as apocalyptic doom and gloom preachers claim.

The woman involved in these sessions, Laura Knight-Jadcyzk, is also brilliant and gets it and is on the same page as me. Like me, she has realized long ago that the world we live in is a Soul Farm for 4D hyperdimensional entities to use, exploit, eat, manipulate, and toy with. So we are definitely NOT on the top of the food chain as we might think. This makes sense and FITS what we see in life and in the world, whereas organized religion does not. It fits all the data and is the best fit, even though it's very grim and leaves us powerless.

This part below about the true meaning of the Fall in the Garden of Eden story also matches my interpretation of it and what I've felt for a long time. Basically, the Serpent that caused the Fall is US humans. We wanted to incarnate on the physical plane to experience bodily pleasure and temptation. That's how we succumbed to temptation and rushed into "the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow" without thinking of the consequences. In doing so, we had to become predators of animals and plants in the 2nd density. That gave the Greys and Reptilians (Lizzies, Lizards) in the 4th dimension or 4th density above us to also prey on us too. Hence it's KARMICALLY justified, because just as we prey and feed off of 2nd density plants and animals, the predators in the 4th density also gained the RIGHT to prey and feed off us too. That's why the universe allows it, because it's karma and we chose it. It makes sense if you think about and KARMICALLY balances out.

That's the TRUE REASON why suffering and pain exist in this world. Because to experience pleasure you have to experience pain too. That's part of the package and we knew that before choosing to incarnate into the physical plane as humans, and we accepted it. Hence it's not true when people assume that they are innocent and suffer unjustly. We are all predators and parasites in some form, so if we prey on stuff, even plants, then others have the right to prey on us too. We have aligned with their reality and frequency. And we are NOT on the top of the food chain. This all makes sense if you think about it and meditate on it. But it's a grim truth. I've felt this was the truth for a long time now, deep in my soul. It fit my gut feeling, hunch, and inner knowing within me.

Note: STS means "service to self" and STO means "service to others".

https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/17/organ ... ls-part-1/
Q: Well, this is one of the problems I am dealing with in trying to write this history of mankind. As I understand it, or as I am trying to figure it out from the literature, prior to the ‘Fall in Eden,’ mankind lived in a 4th density state. Is that correct?
A: Semi/sort of.
Q: Please be more specific.
A: 4th density in another realm, such as time/space continuum, etc.
Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the ‘gold,’ so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the ‘female energy’ consorted with the wrong side, so to speak. This is what you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain…
A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you’re gonna get dirty.
Q: (T) What were we before the “Fall?”
A: 3rd density STO.
Q: (T) We are STS at this point because of what happened then?
A: Yes.
[…]
Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at that time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?
A: Was battle.
Q: (L) The battle was in us?
A: Through you.
Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway… (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?
A: Close.
Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.
A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it’s “when” you choose that counts!
[…]
Q: (T) This must tie into why the Lizards and other aliens keep telling people that they have given their consent for abduction and so forth. We were STO and now we are STS.
A: Yes, … “When” you went for the gold, you said “Hello” to the Lizards and all that that implies.
Q: (T) …By going for the gold, we became STS beings because going for the gold was STS.
Q: (T) And, in doing so, we ended up aligning ourselves with the 4th density Lizard Beings…
Q: (T) Because they are 4th density beings and they have a lot more abilities than we at 3rd density…
A: You used to be aligned with 4th density STO.
Q: (T) And we were 3rd density STO. But, by going for the gold we aligned ourselves with 4th density STS.
Q: (T) And by doing so we gave 4th density STS permission to do whatever they wish with us?
Q: (T) So, when they tell us that we gave them permission to abduct us, it is this they are referring to?
Q: (J) Go back to what they said before: “Free will could not be abridged if you had not obliged.” (T) We, as the human race, used our free will to switch from STO to STS. (L) So, at some level we have chosen the mess we are in and that is the Super Ancient Legend of the Fallen Angel, Lucifer. That is us. We fell by falling into that door, so to speak, going after the pot of gold, and when we fell through the door, the serpent bit us!
A: But this is a repeating syndrome.
Q: (L) Is it a repeating syndrome just for the human race or is it a repeating syndrome throughout all of creation?
A: It is the latter.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Devin Madgy from Flat Earth Paradise gives a 2 hour long talk about NPCs and how to recognise them. He says they live in a binary black vs white mentality and construct. Doesn't he look like a total hippie with rich parents? lol. Doesn't he look like the reincarnation of Jesus? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new movie with Owen Wilson where it's revealed that most people are NPCs in a matrix.

Trailer for Bliss (2021).

Deep review and analysis of the film and what it means.

I just saw it. It was really good. Owen Wilson meets this Hispanic woman who tells him he's in her matrix and most people around him are NPCs. In the movie they call it FGP - Fake Generated People. She then takes him outside the matrix to the real world, where he was plugged into a machine like a brain in a vat, but it's not clear whether that is the real world or if the matrix was the real world. That's where it gets confusing and open ended. Very good movie. Highly recommended. Similar to the matrix. I think that woman who created the matrix represents Sophia from Gnostic mythology, who created this world before the Demiurge hijacked it.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston, have you ever considered that maybe we are real, and you are just a figment of all of our imaginations?