What do you think of Jordan Peterson? Is he on our side?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jordan Peterson is a fraud

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 12:53 am
Jordon Peterson is very anti-feminism, anti social justice, anti woke thinking. I doubt he cares about the NWO. He is a clinical psychologist. You need to watch and listen to his videos.
Bullshit, he is clearly an establishment gatekeeper who has boasted he stopped people from joining the alt-right. Just a cynical functionary of the system. The few sensible things he says would be said by the average kindergarten teacher five years ago. His daughter is clearly a camwhore and not a very good one, so that should tell you something about his parenting skills. He is a crazed, dishonest, drug riddled joke.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:03 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
Jordon Peterson is very anti-feminism, anti social justice, anti woke thinking. I doubt he cares about the NWO. He is a clinical psychologist. You need to watch and listen to his videos.
Bullshit, he is clearly an establishment gatekeeper who has boasted he stopped people from joining the alt-right. Just a cynical functionary of the system. The few sensible things he says would be said by the average kindergarten teacher five years ago. His daughter is clearly a camwhore and not a very good one, so that should tell you something about his parenting skills. He is a crazed, dishonest, drug riddled joke.
So who do you like? Who do you follow?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 12:58 am
Originally he was a defender of men....
I never, ever got that impression of him, although it did seem like he was because he willingly took heat from SJWs and feminists. It seems that his derisive comment about MGTOW was the beginning of a huge backlash from men. He made a half hearted attempt to retract the comment in a video but the damage was already done. I became anti-Jordan Peterson at that point so this is a time of particular schadenfreude.

It was bad enough that his description of MGTOW was so inaccurate, but his continued drum beating for the marriage and family path for men brands him a hated enemy for life.

To hell with Jordan Peterson because that is where he belongs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 1:10 am
So who do you like? Who do you follow?
I follow myself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mental health counselor Todd Grande evaluates Jordan Peterson.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why is Jordan Peterson so popular? What's so special about him? Does he have any new ideas? Or does he recycle the same New Age pop culture crap? Why is he smarter or better than other intellectuals?

Doesn't he have to be pro liberal in order to be on the media a lot? Otherwise they wouldn't like him right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 6:58 am
Why is Jordan Peterson so popular? What's so special about him?
He is promoted by the regime with unlimited funding.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What do you think of Jordan Peterson? Is he on our side?

Post by Winston »

I've been listening to some of Jordan Peterson's interviews. He has some good interviews with Joe Rogan, Patrick Bet-David, Lex Fridman, Bill Maher, and Piers Morgan, if you want to search for them. A few observations.

1. How come he defends the Christian faith, but he won't say whether he believes in God or not? I thought he was a Christian at first. But apparently he's agnostic. So what I gather is that he thinks Christian values are good for society, which I agree with, but he's not religious and doesn't take the Bible literally. He sees it more as an archetype of meaning. I would agree with him that Christian value are good for society and better than what we have now with wokeism and egalitarianism at all costs, but the theology and doctrines of Christianity are not literal or absolute truth. He is a strange bird. But I agree with him on this and I'm surprised anyone else thinks this way too. I thought I was the only one.

2. Sometimes he says brilliant insightful things. But sometimes he sounds weird too. He thinks politics is real and matters, and that one man can change the world, and uses Joe Rogan as an example. Yeah right. That's not realistic. You can't change or fix society. That's futile. To try to do that is a waste of time and energy.

3. What's good is that he is anti-woke and sympathizes with alienated frustrated men in the West. He even wrote a best selling book for frustrated young men called "12 Rules for Life". However, he never considers Happier Abroad or Dating Abroad, like most experts and assumes location doesn't matter, because HA is taboo to discuss openly in academia and pop media. Me and @kangarunner have discussed this many times.

4. There are many men who say the same things that he does. How did he get so popular? According to him, he started by posting on Quora and then became famous there. Do you buy that? Does anyone become famous organically? Or are they set up usually?

I love this quote from him though that's in his books and lectures:

"Totalitarianism is not about government controlling people top down with force and boot stomping like people imagine. It happens when everyone lies all the time and that becomes the norm."

That's very true. When everyone is mind controleld into conformity and repeats lies and expect you to do so too, that's true totalitarianism.

What do you all think of Jordan Peterson? Have you read any of his books? Are they worth reading? He does sound like he's on our side. So I wonder what he thinks of Happier Abroad and Dating Abroad? But most experts like him act as if we don't exist.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 1:08 pm
Is Jordan Peterson pro-liberal and pro-feminism or anti? Does he defend men? Is he pro NWO and globalism? He must be saying something the elite and powers that be like right? Otherwise why would they keep promoting him and giving him publicity? How does he serve their agenda?

People have been given Jordan a lot of shit because he's been on the verge of crying many time. This video below explains it. I'm not sure if his wife died. It said she had terminal cancer. I like Jordan Peterson.
Yeah I heard his wife had cancer and came close to dying, but she survived. He came close to dying too from overwork. He goes on a speaking tour and so travels a lot and has a rough schedule like a rock star. He is also very thin and looks fragile, so he's not a tough guy. He is unusual. But I don't get why he's so popular. Many men have good insights like him and can easily debunk wokeism the way he does. What makes him more special than others who can say what he says, including many of us?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 2:19 am
1. How come he defends the Christian faith, but he won't say whether he believes in God or not? I thought he was a Christian at first. But apparently he's agnostic. So what I gather is that he thinks Christian values are good for society, which I agree with, but he's not religious and doesn't take the Bible literally. He sees it more as an archetype of meaning. I would agree with him that Christian value are good for society and better than what we have now with wokeism and egalitarianism at all costs, but the theology and doctrines of Christianity are not literal or absolute truth. He is a strange bird. But I agree with him on this and I'm surprised anyone else thinks this way too. I thought I was the only one.
Jordan Peterson promotes a lukewarm intellectualized interpretation of Christianity despite being an agnostic himself because he has been tasked with the mission to prepare the Western world for the envisioned one-world Noahide religion of the Messianic Age. He recently released a series of videos in which he alleged that Western civilization is founded upon a shared Judeo-Christian tradition and urged his followers—Christian or otherwise—to reconcile with Judaism.

Why does Peterson promote only a vague cultural form of Christianity without any regard for actual religious doctrine? The reason is because he seeks to propagate a brand of the faith that is Noahide-compliant.

The problem that the Kabbalist elite has with Christianity is that the religion in its current form is in violation of the first Noahide law—it regards Jesus as god through the trinity doctrine and is therefore considered idolatrous. Other than that significant detail, the Kabbalist elite has no problem with Christianity. After all, Christianity recognizes the god of Abraham, the authority of the Torah and the legitimacy of the Hebrew prophets, essentially serving as a variety of Judaism for Gentiles. The only requirement is that Christianity must become Noahide-compliant by abandoning the trinity doctrine.

In anticipation of the Messianic Age, the Kabbalists aim to replace all current forms of religion with a one-world Noahide creed for Gentiles which will unquestioningly recognize the Jewish Messiah as king of the world as well as the chosen status of the Jews—the universal priestly class. Anybody who rejects the Messiah or the authority of the Torah can have no place in the Olam ha-Ba (world to come). No other form of religion may be practiced. Remember that Judaism is a supremacist cult that wants to subject everyone else to Jewish rule.

Peterson's agenda is to push a watered-down form of Christianity focused only on supposed Judeo-Christian cultural values rather than anything actually religious in order to condition the next generation of young men for Noahide laws. The transition from a purely intellectualized Christianity is much easier than from any trinitarian fundamentalist interpretation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@lucas88

Oh no. So Jordan Peterson is an agent and frontmen for the Zionist conspiracy too? Damn. I thought he was just a charismatic professor who got lucky and got a lot of public attention naturally and organically. lol. How do you know? Are you sure? Is he popular in the UK too?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2024, 10:07 am
Oh no. So Jordan Peterson is an agent and frontmen for the Zionist conspiracy too? Damn. I thought he was just a charismatic professor who got lucky and got a lot of public attention naturally and organically. lol. How do you know? Are you sure? Is he popular in the UK too?
It's obvious that Jordan Peterson is nothing more than a paid shill playing his assigned role in the Jewish agenda.

First, Peterson worked as a consultant for the UN before he was famous. While this fact alone doesn't prove anything, it does mean that he has been connected to people in high places for a long time and was likely recruited to push an agenda.

Second, Peterson became a huge sensation very quickly and began appearing in the mainstream media (for example, with Zionist rat Ben Shapiro). That doesn't happen unless you're being promoted by the powers that be. Many a people who tell far greater truths aren't famous at all and are deplatformed/banned from YouTube.

Third and most importantly, Peterson shills so blatantly hard for the Jews, even going as far as to say that Jewish influence in our society is a "blessing" and accusing antisemites of being simply "jealous" of Jewish success and dominance, and more recently demanding that his followers reconcile with Jews and embrace a shared Judeo-Christian cultural tradition. You don't get much more pro-Jewish and Kosher-controlled than that. Lmao! :lol:

Adam Green of Know More News did a takedown of Jordan Peterson back in 2022:

I've studied the Kabbalah and know what their game is. They want to replace all existing religions including trinitarian Christianity with a universal Noahide creed for the Messianic Age and it's clear that Peterson's promotion of a purely intellectualized and heavily philosemitic Christianity is aimed at paving a path towards that objective.