Closer to Truth series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Closer to Truth series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God

Post by Winston »

Interesting new documentary series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God, which addresses big existential questions. Each episode is under 30 min.

Episodes on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+to+truth
https://www.youtube.com/user/CloserToTruth1/videos

Torrent links to download the series.

Season 1

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5074514

The complete first season of Closer To Truth, 14 episodes:

101 - What Are the Grand Questions of Science?
102 - Will the Internet Change Humanity?
103 - What's Creativity and Who's Creative?
104 - New Communities for the New Millennium?
105 - When and How Did This Universe Begin?
106 - Can We See the Near Future?
107 - What is Consciousness?
108 - Can You Really Extend Your Life?
109 - Can ESP Affect Your Life?
110 - Whatever Happened to Ethics & Civility?
111 - How Does Technology Transform Thinking?
112 - Strange Physics of the Mind?
113 - Can Science Seek the Soul?
114 - Does Sex Have A Future?

Closer To Truth is the definitive series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God, a global journey in search of the vital ideas of existence. It is the most complete, compelling, and accessible series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God ever produced for television.

Closer To Truth explores fundamental issues of universe, brain/mind, religion, meaning and purpose through intimate, candid conversations with leading scientists, philosophers, scholars, theologians and creative thinkers of all kinds. The shows are a rich visual experience, shot entirely on location in high definition with multiple cameras generating rich production values. The visual lushness of the high definition, on-location productions, combined with the intriguing titles of the shows, builds audiences already interested in mankind's greatest questions.

Public fascination with questions of Cosmos, Consciousness and particularly of God has grown substantially in recent years. Public debate has been intense, often heated. Closer To Truth presents to mass audiences these leading-edge ideas in an approachable, rational and balanced manner, and introduces the human personalities behind these ideas.

Closer To Truth is hosted and executive produced by Dr. Robert Lawrence Kuhn.

Closer To Truth is Robert's life journey to grasp Cosmos, Consciousness, and God, visiting those who think deeply about existence, meaning and purpose.

As Robert says, "I do not promise that you will find Ultimate Truth. I do promise that you will be exhilarated... getting Closer To Truth".

http://www.closertotruth.com/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Closer to Truth series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God

Post by Winston »

Closer to Truth Season 2 torrent link.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5074515

The complete second season of Closer To Truth, 14 episodes:

201 - Can We Imagine The Far Future?
202 - What Are The Next Breakthroughs In Science?
203 - How Does Creativity Work, at Work?
204 - Do Brains Make Minds?
205 - Will Gene Therapy Change the Human Race?
206 - Why are Music and Art So Exhilarating?
207 - Why is Quantum Physics So Beautiful?
208 - Thinking Out The Last Millennium?
209 - Who Needs Sex Therapy?
210 - How Does Technology Transform Society?
211 - Can You Learn To Be Creative?
212 - What is Parapsychology?
213 - Will This Universe Ever End?
214 - Will Intelligence Fill The Universe?

Closer To Truth is the definitive series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God, a global journey in search of the vital ideas of existence. It is the most complete, compelling, and accessible series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God ever produced for television.

Closer To Truth explores fundamental issues of universe, brain/mind, religion, meaning and purpose through intimate, candid conversations with leading scientists, philosophers, scholars, theologians and creative thinkers of all kinds. The shows are a rich visual experience, shot entirely on location in high definition with multiple cameras generating rich production values. The visual lushness of the high definition, on-location productions, combined with the intriguing titles of the shows, builds audiences already interested in mankind's greatest questions.

Public fascination with questions of Cosmos, Consciousness and particularly of God has grown substantially in recent years. Public debate has been intense, often heated. Closer To Truth presents to mass audiences these leading-edge ideas in an approachable, rational and balanced manner, and introduces the human personalities behind these ideas.

Closer To Truth is Robert's life journey to grasp Cosmos, Consciousness, and God, visiting those who think deeply about existence, meaning and purpose.

As Robert says, "I do not promise that you will find Ultimate Truth. I do promise that you will be exhilarated... getting Closer To Truth".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Closer to Truth series on Cosmos, Consciousness and God

Post by Winston »

Closer to Truth Season 3 torrent link.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=5485550

The complete third season of Closer To Truth, 15 episodes:

301 - Is Science Fiction Science?
302 - Can We Believe in Both Science & Religion?
303 - How Does the Autistic Brain Work?
304 - How Weird is the Cosmos?
305 - Microbes - Friend or Foe?
306 - How Does Order Arise in the Universe?
307 - Why is Music So Significant?
308 - Will Computers Take a Quantum Leap?
309 - Does Psychiatry have a Split Personality?
310 - How Does Basic Science Defend America?
311 - Who Gets to Validate Alternative Medicine?
312 - Is Consciousness Definable?
313 - Is the Universe Full of Life?
314 - Can Religion Withstand Technology?
315 - Testing New Drugs- Are People Guinea Pigs?