Spiral Dynamics

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Spiral Dynamics

Post by Gali »

I am not a firm believer of this model but I feel like it is a good base to have a discussion about development models
Spiral Dynamics (SD) is a model of the evolutionary development of individuals, organizations, and societies. It was initially developed by Don Edward Beck and Christopher Cowan based on the emergent cyclical theory of Clare W. Graves, combined with memetics as proposed by Richard Dawkins and further developed by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi. A later collaboration between Beck and Ken Wilber produced Spiral Dynamics Integral (SDi), with Wilber subsequently incorporating his own modified version into his overall Integral theory.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_Dynamics

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Spiral Dynamics

Post by Gali »

On a practical level we have to get things done to get to the next level. One method seems to have some popularity. It's the Sedona Method.

Simplified it's this:

Step 1: Focus on an issue you would like to feel better about.

Step 2: Ask yourself one of the following questions: Could I let this feeling go? Could I allow this feeling to be here? Could I welcome these feelings?

Step 3: Ask yourself the basic question: Would I? Am I willing to let go?

Step 4: Ask yourself this simpler question: When?
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Spiral Dynamics

Post by Gali »

This guy Andrew Huberman seems interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1KSvTboNgA&t=4213s