A Woman Talks About Her Struggle With Lust

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Woman Talks About Her Struggle With Lust

Post by jamesbond »

This is different, a woman make a video explaining her struggle with lust! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Woman Talks About Her Struggle With Lust

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I wish I had not clicked on this video. It was a mish-mash of Christian prudishness, feminist myths, and a woman who claims men and women are the same with regard to sexual libido.

Those three things are wrong, but the first thing I noticed about her face was how masculine it is. Higher testosterone in women tends to make them have higher than normal sex drive. Also, women who are sexually abused or sexually assaulted while young tend to have a greater propensity for promiscuity later on. Can't say for sure that is her issue, but I would not at all be surprised since she is relying on her religion to make sense out of it all.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 11:16 pm
I wish I had not clicked on this video. It was a mish-mash of Christian prudishness, feminist myths, and a woman who claims men and women are the same with regard to sexual libido.

Those three things are wrong, but the first thing I noticed about her face was how masculine it is. Higher testosterone in women tends to make them have higher than normal sex drive. Also, women who are sexually abused or sexually assaulted while young tend to have a greater propensity for promiscuity later on. Can't say for sure that is her issue, but I would not at all be surprised since she is relying on her religion to make sense out of it all.
We are still waiting to see your face so we might finally be able to find clues about your deep-seated issues.
Last edited by hypermak on October 20th, 2020, 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Qute brave, for this woman to step forward and state the "untold" obvious: that usually men have a much higher libido and sex drive than women, but some women may be on the same spot of the spectrum. It might be testosterone, or personality, upbringing, a mix of things.

What's wrong is to stigmatize this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The horniest women are always below average in physical attractiveness, they'll do anything for attention.

A 30 year old woman with daddy issues and that's childless and ovulating will have quite a sex drive. However, most American men are not interested.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs