Very wise thoughts

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Very wise thoughts

Post by Shemp »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Very wise thoughts

Post by gsjackson »

Agree 100 percent with all 21. It has been an eye-opener, and not an uplifting one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In China and Taiwan and Japan it's not just "most people" that are like this, it's virtually 100 percent, or at least 99.99 percent. I know of no exceptions in China or Taiwan.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 9:39 am
In China and Taiwan and Japan it's not just "most people" that are like this, it's virtually 100 percent, or at least 99.99 percent. I know of no exceptions in China or Taiwan.
Wiseton have forgoting dragon in room superduper size exceptions that be no other than one and uniqist only in all spacing timing that be bossman hiself in humbless maganmity leader of all aborders worldwide that is wiseton wu hapening be taiwanman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Blah, what exactly is suppose to be *wise* here again? The human brain is not intelligence [https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/hum ... telligence] it’s a survival mechanism. Get that in your f***ing head and you won't be coming up with stupid conclusions. Saying Conspiracy theorists are often well research is pretty laughable. Sorry, unlike what people like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones may lead you to believe, the lab leak theory isn't an I-told-you-so movement. An admission of uncertainty isn't a condemnation of science or a validation of conspiracy theorists. In fact, it is how science works. There are ambiguity, the emergence of new evidence and the shifting of individual and collective perspectives.

Let's say a renowned meteorologist uses all the available evidence — satellite imagery, barometric and temperature trends, computer modeling, years of training and experience — to inform a prediction that there is a 95 percent chance of rain tomorrow. Your neighbor thinks that the weather is controlled by a "Big Weather" satellite and that rainy days are a political plot to make us stay inside to work, and his favorite YouTuber says it will be sunny. It turns out to be sunny. Do we give up on meteorology and go with the anti-Big Weather YouTuber? Science is really a self-correcting problem-solving process that often involves false starts and dead ends. But most people are stupid, so you don't really go into details.

Most conspiracy theorists are loons. Bad pathogens induce hyperactive brain disorders (Schizophrenia) due to how they have to manipulate the immune system to replicate. The pathogens specifically target the PKR pathway to increase their replication rates and the byproduct of this dysregulation of the protein replication rates effect the neural transmitters and synapse formation rates (why memories encode too many details and trigger too easily, creating repeating behaviors (same thing shows up in PTSD patients). This leads to OCD and anxiety traits (something is wrong mindset) as the immune system upregulates. When the virus switches the brain to become OCD/autistic, there’s no way to disengage the resulting “something is wrong” mindset and the brain becomes a slave to go after power and is pushed into wanting more and more until you getting people making up their own truth (conspiracy theories) and claiming they are all-knowing gods.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 12:07 pm
Blah, what exactly is suppose to be *wise* here again? The human brain is not intelligence [https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/hum ... telligence] it’s a survival mechanism. Get that in your f***ing head and you won't be coming up with stupid conclusions. Saying Conspiracy theorists are often well research is pretty laughable. Sorry, unlike what people like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones may lead you to believe, the lab leak theory isn't an I-told-you-so movement. An admission of uncertainty isn't a condemnation of science or a validation of conspiracy theorists. In fact, it is how science works. There are ambiguity, the emergence of new evidence and the shifting of individual and collective perspectives.

Let's say a renowned meteorologist uses all the available evidence — satellite imagery, barometric and temperature trends, computer modeling, years of training and experience — to inform a prediction that there is a 95 percent chance of rain tomorrow. Your neighbor thinks that the weather is controlled by a "Big Weather" satellite and that rainy days are a political plot to make us stay inside to work, and his favorite YouTuber says it will be sunny. It turns out to be sunny. Do we give up on meteorology and go with the anti-Big Weather YouTuber? Science is really a self-correcting problem-solving process that often involves false starts and dead ends. But most people are stupid, so you don't really go into details.

Most conspiracy theorists are loons. Bad pathogens induce hyperactive brain disorders (Schizophrenia) due to how they have to manipulate the immune system to replicate. The pathogens specifically target the PKR pathway to increase their replication rates and the byproduct of this dysregulation of the protein replication rates effect the neural transmitters and synapse formation rates (why memories encode too many details and trigger too easily, creating repeating behaviors (same thing shows up in PTSD patients). This leads to OCD and anxiety traits (something is wrong mindset) as the immune system upregulates. When the virus switches the brain to become OCD/autistic, there’s no way to disengage the resulting “something is wrong” mindset and the brain becomes a slave to go after power and is pushed into wanting more and more until you getting people making up their own truth (conspiracy theories) and claiming they are all-knowing gods.
Oh snap! I forgot to check my protein replication rates before commenting. The opinion likely was merely the product of insufficient synapse formation. I'm not quite sure how to check if my immune system is currently upregulating -- and am actually not sure what the indicator of that would be or exactly what an upregulating immune system is -- but it must be happening because I've definitely been thinking "something is wrong" for 16 months now.

But it is reassuring to know that it's just a mechanical/chemical process that much smarter people than I can identify and regulate as needed. If they can catch me and tie me down.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

gsjackson wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 1:16 pm
Italianman wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 12:07 pm

Oh snap! I forgot to check my protein replication rates before commenting. The opinion likely was merely the product of insufficient synapse formation. I'm not quite sure how to check if my immune system is currently upregulating -- and am actually not sure what the indicator of that would be or exactly what an upregulating immune system is -- but it must be happening because I've definitely been thinking "something is wrong" for 16 months now.

But it is reassuring to know that it's just a mechanical/chemical process that much smarter people than I can identify and regulate as needed. If they can catch me and tie me down.
Yes, as I recall, you said THE election results would be overturned and Trump would be still president :lol: :wink:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Italianman wrote:
July 7th, 2021, 1:53 pm

Yes, as I recall, you said THE election results would be overturned and Trump would be still president :lol: :wink:
Yes, I was had by heady contrarianism. I'd long since learned never to believe anything put forward by officialdom, and I thought somebody saying the exact opposite of corporate media propaganda must be shooting straight. Now I know not to believe anybody ever about anything. Don't know how many synapses are firing these days, but they don't need to since I intend to just automatically disbelieve everything. Unless I can verify it somehow, or convince myself that God is the interlocutor.