Best Solution to the World's Problems - Rule by Spiritual Elite - The Ancient System of Governance

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: An Easy Fix for the World's Problems - Rulership by Council of Spiritual Elders and Wise Virtuous Elites

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
July 30th, 2021, 10:51 am
I don't have an hour to spend or the interest in the video. If you have something to say, why not say it yourself?
Sigh. Not everything can be summarized in a paragraph. Some things require that you look at the background history and big picture before you get it. It requires an open mind too, which you don't seem to have unfortunately. You Christians are too black and white, not broad minded. You never consider that you are wrong. Stuff like Paganism you automatically put into the "Satanic" category and leave it at that. So how can you ever learn? What's the point? You won't even watch the interesting video above. So this discussion is pointless. If you can't open your mind and consider new info and consider that your beliefs may be wrong, then I can't do anything for you. It's out of my hands. I cannot control your mind or open it if you won't.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: An Easy Fix for the World's Problems - Rulership by Council of Spiritual Elders and Wise Virtuous Elites

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 6th, 2021, 1:35 pm
MrMan wrote:
July 30th, 2021, 10:51 am
I don't have an hour to spend or the interest in the video. If you have something to say, why not say it yourself?
Sigh. Not everything can be summarized in a paragraph. Some things require that you look at the background history and big picture before you get it. It requires an open mind too, which you don't seem to have unfortunately. You Christians are too black and white, not broad minded. You never consider that you are wrong. Stuff like Paganism you automatically put into the "Satanic" category and leave it at that. So how can you ever learn? What's the point? You won't even watch the interesting video above. So this discussion is pointless. If you can't open your mind and consider new info and consider that your beliefs may be wrong, then I can't do anything for you. It's out of my hands. I cannot control your mind or open it if you won't.
Based on past experience, video suggestions here often have a low value to use of time ratio, IMO.

You actually seem pretty closed minded to some ideas from Christianity. 'Been there tried that' can be a way of being closed minded, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Best Solution to the World's Problems - Rule by Spiritual Elite - The Ancient System of Governance

Post by Winston »

Interesting video comparing the Hindu caste system with the Aryan/Slavic caste system which is fluid and focuses on a SPIRITUAL ELITE governing society. Very interesting and makes sense, unlike the facade of a democracy which has tons of flaws and doesn't work in large countries.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CASTE SYSTEM AND THE NEED FOR AN ARYAN SPIRITUAL ELITE
The following clips go into detail about how the Hindu caste system is a corruption of an older Aryan iteration. Unlike this rigid social structure, the older pagan societal systems of Aryan civilizations are not just more meritocratic and fluid in nature, but also place a lot more importance on the soul or spiritual advancement of an individual in terms of which "caste" they should be a part of.

The main clip of this video is from a YouTube channel called SlavicAce.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne