Sadhguru - Popular Indian guru, yogi, mystic, lecturer (modern version of Osho)

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Winston
Site Admin

Sadhguru - Popular Indian guru, yogi, mystic, lecturer (modern version of Osho)

Post by Winston »

Check out this Indian guru about why it's better to have no purpose in life than to have a purpose. He makes some interesting points. Wow. Indian philosophy is so simple and wise. lol

"Sadhguru answers a question about the purpose of life and explains why having a "god-given" purpose will only restrict life."

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why its better to have no purpose in life - Sadhguru (Indian guru)

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. That Indian guru above was interviewed by the famous Hollywood actor Matthew McConaughey on a live video cast. I didn't know that guy was into spirituality. I thought he was a douschebag. lol

Index of Sadhguru's videos on his website.

https://isha.sadhguru.org/in/en/wisdom/type/video
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why its better to have no purpose in life - Sadhguru (Indian guru)

Post by Winston »

Wow that guru above and Deepak Chopra talk below about why the covid vaccine isn't the answer to the covid pandemic.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sadhguru - Popular Indian guru, yogi, mystic, lecturer (modern version of Osho)

Post by Winston »

How the word "spirituality" has been corrupted.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Sadhguru - Popular Indian guru, yogi, mystic, lecturer (modern version of Osho)

Post by Winston »

Wow is this true? India used to be the richest country on earth 250 years ago? And especially during Columbus' era, which is why Europeans were desperately trying to find a way to go to India? If so, what happened? @starchild5?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this is so true and deep. Indian guru explains why pain is a blessing and saves people from mutilating themselves.

Funny lecture by Sadhguru about why you should not fear ghosts.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why Buddha sent a monk to a prostitute. WTF?!

Why would monks not be allowed to have sex? Sex is natural, like kama sutra. It's god given. Only Christianity vilifies it. Why would Buddha do that too and not allow his monks to have sex?