Why Are We Here & Why Do We Suffer? 9 Models of Reality and My Analysis of Them

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Why Are We Here? 9 Models of the Purpose of Our Matrix and Suffering and My Analysis of Them

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 2:46 am
Yes but you also bashed me before for writing all these long essays and dissertations here, remember? I was replying to that too. You told me I should put them all in an offline word processing file or other forums. I explained above why I didn't do that. Do you understand my reasons now? On Whatsapp I often send links to people and having it all here in this thread makes it easier to do that. So I do stuff for multiple reasons.
No, you explained it before already.

You do not have to repeat yourself.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Are We Here? 9 Models of the Purpose of Our Matrix and Suffering and My Analysis of Them

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 2:53 am
Winston wrote:
Yes but you also bashed me before for writing all these long essays and dissertations here, remember? I was replying to that too. You told me I should put them all in an offline word processing file or other forums. I explained above why I didn't do that. Do you understand my reasons now? On Whatsapp I often send links to people and having it all here in this thread makes it easier to do that. So I do stuff for multiple reasons.

You still don't understand? What don't you understand? Haven't I explained everything clearly and simply? What's your problem?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 3:10 am
Gali wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 2:53 am
Winston wrote:

You still don't understand? What don't you understand? Haven't I explained everything clearly and simply? What's your problem?
I did and do understand your perspective. That is why you do not have to repeat yourself.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought of a 10th model for why we are here.

10. We are in a Purgatory between Heaven and Hell. Or perhaps we are in a level of Hell.

I think I have a theory for why Murphy's Law exists now, which no one wants to touch or try to explain. But it's a very grim theory. Not the optimistic kind that New Agers and Americans like.

I've come to suspect that we live in a PURGATORY here, that's why there is so much suffering and only a few pleasures. Because suffering feeds the matrix, so it has to be engineered and brought out as much as possible. It's like a tax we pay for being here, so we all have to suffer to some degree, even if we are rich and have a comfortable life. Because the purpose of purgatory is to suffer, so we all gotta pay our fare share of it.

This would also explain Murphy's Law and why there seems to be a perverse force that likes to skew things against you in a consistent manner that chance alone cannot account for, as if it were deliberately trying to maximize your suffering. That's why life and this world contain a lot of UNNECESSARY and EXCESSIVE suffering, pain, disappointment, and bad luck, much more than would be needed if this matrix were just a learning environment or training school for the soul. This perverse force must be controlled by some AI or automated system, like the kind that regulates all the cells and organs in your body, or like the automated system that runs computer servers. Its purpose is to extract more suffering, stress, fear, anger, and frustration from us than we would like, in order to feed the purgatorial matrix which feeds on suffering.

That's why this world and all life on it, seem to be parasitic in nature. Because it's all designed for suffering and this matrix itself is a giant organism that feeds on suffering and pain. I know all this is grim, but it would explain a lot of things in general about life and this world.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Those of us who are left are here to serve the master race. THE CHINESE as Alex Jones says.
Time to Hide!
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Post by woodwater »

https://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/maughamws-s ... -00-h.html

At that time (a time to most people of sufficient ease, when peace seemed certain and prosperity secure) there was a school of writers who enlarged upon the moral value of suffering. They claimed that it was salutary. They claimed that it increased sympathy and enhanced the sensibilities. They claimed that it opened to the spirit new avenues of beauty and enabled it to get into touch with the mystical kingdom of God. They claimed that it strengthened the character, purified it from its human grossness and brought to him who did not avoid but sought it a more perfect happiness. Several books on these lines had a great success and their authors, who lived in comfortable homes, had three meals a day and were in robust health, gained much reputation. I set down in my note-books, not once or twice, but in a dozen places, the facts that I had seen. I knew that suffering did not ennoble; it degraded. It made men selfish, mean, petty and suspicious. It absorbed them in small things. It did not make them more than men; it made them less than men; and I wrote ferociously that we learn resignation not by our own suffering, but by the suffering of others.

All this was a valuable experience to me. I do not know a better training for a writer than to spend some years in the medical profession. I suppose that you can learn a good deal about human nature in a solicitor's office; but there on the whole you have to deal with men in full control of themselves. They lie perhaps as much as they lie to the doctor, but they lie more consistently, and it may be that for the solicitor it is not so necessary to know the truth. The interests he deals with, besides, are usually material. He sees human nature from a specialized standpoint.
Winston wrote:
October 2nd, 2021, 2:14 pm
I thought of a 10th model for why we are here.

10. We are in a Purgatory between Heaven and Hell. Or perhaps we are in a level of Hell.

I think I have a theory for why Murphy's Law exists now, which no one wants to touch or try to explain. But it's a very grim theory. Not the optimistic kind that New Agers and Americans like.

I've come to suspect that we live in a PURGATORY here, that's why there is so much suffering and only a few pleasures. Because suffering feeds the matrix, so it has to be engineered and brought out as much as possible. It's like a tax we pay for being here, so we all have to suffer to some degree, even if we are rich and have a comfortable life. Because the purpose of purgatory is to suffer, so we all gotta pay our fare share of it.

This would also explain Murphy's Law and why there seems to be a perverse force that likes to skew things against you in a consistent manner that chance alone cannot account for, as if it were deliberately trying to maximize your suffering. That's why life and this world contain a lot of UNNECESSARY and EXCESSIVE suffering, pain, disappointment, and bad luck, much more than would be needed if this matrix were just a learning environment or training school for the soul. This perverse force must be controlled by some AI or automated system, like the kind that regulates all the cells and organs in your body, or like the automated system that runs computer servers. Its purpose is to extract more suffering, stress, fear, anger, and frustration from us than we would like, in order to feed the purgatorial matrix which feeds on suffering.

That's why this world and all life on it, seem to be parasitic in nature. Because it's all designed for suffering and this matrix itself is a giant organism that feeds on suffering and pain. I know all this is grim, but it would explain a lot of things in general about life and this world.
karma makes no sense. Whats the purpose of physical pain if our brain has no memory for it? you dont remember the pain of kidney stones or any other physical pain do you

and why would a 6 month or 2 year old die of starvation or disease? I see no karmic purpose on that
Last edited by woodwater on December 3rd, 2021, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Are We Here & Why Do We Suffer? 9 Models of Reality and My Analysis of Them

Post by Winston »

Woodwater,
Karma does make sense. It's simple cause and effect. A higher power definitely exists. The atheist paradigm is a lie. That's for sure. But karma isn't a system of reward and punishment. It's more of a balancing of your soul. Karma isn't always logical or linear though. Just like God, it can work in mysterious ways that we can't understand. Keep in mind that just because you don't understand something or it doesn't fit linear logic, doesn't mean it doesn't exist at all. Maybe it exists in a way you can't comprehend? Obviously you can't remember your past lives because it would overburden you. So a new life is like a new reset. Plus we are the victim of black sorcery to make us forget who we really are. Many movies tell us this using fiction and fantasy. See this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYJUR ... F-mhs0kbcg. And see this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Jhg10lCBng

woodwater
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Are We Here & Why Do We Suffer? 9 Models of Reality and My Analysis of Them

Post by woodwater »

Winston wrote:
November 14th, 2021, 10:32 am
Woodwater,
Karma does make sense. It's simple cause and effect. A higher power definitely exists. The atheist paradigm is a lie. That's for sure. But karma isn't a system of reward and punishment. It's more of a balancing of your soul. Karma isn't always logical or linear though. Just like God, it can work in mysterious ways that we can't understand. Keep in mind that just because you don't understand something or it doesn't fit linear logic, doesn't mean it doesn't exist at all. Maybe it exists in a way you can't comprehend? Obviously you can't remember your past lives because it would overburden you. So a new life is like a new reset. Plus we are the victim of black sorcery to make us forget who we really are. Many movies tell us this using fiction and fantasy. See this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYJUR ... F-mhs0kbcg. And see this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Jhg10lCBng

https://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/maughamws-s ... -00-h.html

At that time (a time to most people of sufficient ease, when peace seemed certain and prosperity secure) there was a school of writers who enlarged upon the moral value of suffering. They claimed that it was salutary. They claimed that it increased sympathy and enhanced the sensibilities. They claimed that it opened to the spirit new avenues of beauty and enabled it to get into touch with the mystical kingdom of God. They claimed that it strengthened the character, purified it from its human grossness and brought to him who did not avoid but sought it a more perfect happiness. Several books on these lines had a great success and their authors, who lived in comfortable homes, had three meals a day and were in robust health, gained much reputation. I set down in my note-books, not once or twice, but in a dozen places, the facts that I had seen. I knew that suffering did not ennoble; it degraded. It made men selfish, mean, petty and suspicious. It absorbed them in small things. It did not make them more than men; it made them less than men; and I wrote ferociously that we learn resignation not by our own suffering, but by the suffering of others.

All this was a valuable experience to me. I do not know a better training for a writer than to spend some years in the medical profession. I suppose that you can learn a good deal about human nature in a solicitor's office; but there on the whole you have to deal with men in full control of themselves. They lie perhaps as much as they lie to the doctor, but they lie more consistently, and it may be that for the solicitor it is not so necessary to know the truth. The interests he deals with, besides, are usually material. He sees human nature from a specialized standpoint.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting theory about why we are here in this prison matrix and loosh farm that I saw in a YouTube comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elKADCfP3M

Ty Gorton
3 weeks ago
More and more, I'm convinced that our true consciousness is housed within a star, with each star representing one soul/consciousness. It is from the star that our awareness is beamed into these meat sacks for the simulation of physicality. The creeps' goal is to get as many stars to "fall" as they can (which would be why the pinnacle of Hollywood fame is represented as a star on a sidewalk... truly fallen, something people walk on). So many things make sense within this context and there is evidence of it across all forms of media. Given that most of us here know that outer space, as presented by the creeps, is complete nonsense... what is a show like Star Trek actually depicting? What happens every episode? They encounter some new consciousness in "space". They are simply encountering the souls that live in different stars. In this way, the creeps "show" a version of the truth, but as always, it is wrapped up in some absurd metaphorical presentation that most take literally.

Billie Phillips
3 weeks ago (edited)
Interesting 🤔. Never thought of this, I’m intrigued. In fact I had to come back and say that kinda put me in the mind of twinkle twinkle little star. I don’t doubt anything anymore but this idea sounds great I love the idea ⭐️⭐️💫✨

Quantum Dave
3 weeks ago
I have always had that same vision of reality so it rings true to me. Here is one more piece to that puzzle for you. Since we are 4D beings at least(3D plus time) then our home stars would also be. The 3D shape they ALWAYS have us focused on is the pyramid and they are always pointing up. When you combine a downward pyramid with a earthbound pyramid -you would get the shape of the new freedom tower that replaced the twin towers of Joachim and Boaz fame. 2 into 1 has been their favorite theme. So I assume our stars are conjoined pyramids-thus eight sided octagonal stars. They are constantly trying to get us to warp our connection to our Spiritual connection by replacing it with their own connection instead. Total overreach and probably fantasy—but it just feels right and I’ve learned to trust the things that resonate with my soul

hogiebb1
3 weeks ago
@Quantum Dave I've been
Ty Gorton
3 weeks ago (edited)
@Billie Phillips Nice. Yeah, once the idea is in your mind, you start to pick up on hints of it all over the place. This could of course play right into Matt's exploration of retro-causality on some level. A big one for me is the song by the Pixies 'Where is My Mind'. The lyrics have always intrigued me:
"With your feet on the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimming"
If you are open to the idea that the Bible is accurate when it says there are waters above and waters below, then it becomes clear that what we call stars are actually in the waters above. So when the song asks, "Where is my mind?" and the answer comes back "Way out in the water, See it swimming", well, it just makes sense if our true consciousness is housed in a star floating up there in the waters above the firmament.
studying gematria codes religiously every day for 2 1/2 years..it's an addiction now, and what I've pieced together is that humans are spiritual beings also known as angels or stars and that we are made of light photons. Part of our photonic consciousness is fractalized and trapped somehow in this matrix and then mirrored in a carbon basedmaterial world through alien technology DNA. We are a fractalized hologram in this reality. A twin of our higher selves. Now DNA can be recoded and thus every incarnation we will look different and possibly be a different gender because of the coding ability of genetics.

Danny Kicks
13 days ago
@hogiebb1 the CIA literally said what you have worked out. It was a very long time ago, but they seriously said we are in some kind is hologram projection.
You are absolutely on the right track and should continue to try work things out. I look at a lot of stuff also. But I try and relate it finance to try and get monetary gain to help my people. You should look heavy into XRP, the crypto and David Schwartz. Your curiosity will unlock the truths to this reality. It will help evolve your life and bring light to others. Onwards

My comment:

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
0 seconds ago
That's an interesting theory. The Divine Secret Garden series I read says a similar theory: That our souls are trapped in the 4th dimension and our consciousness is projected here into the 3rd dimension by advanced 4th dimensional technology by Lucifer and his Watchers. We were lured into his 4D matrix and deceived and locked there. Then projected here into this prison matrix to be used as loosh batteries. Supposedly this matrix is being generated with advanced technology from the 4th dimension. That's why the matrix is digital yet organic, unlike any simulation we have seen in our computers. It sort of makes sense if you think about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting video talk about whether our reality is a school, a prison, an experiment, or a hostage situation, meaning we are all here as some sort of hostage.

https://freevoice.io/blog/2022/03/15/na ... xperiment/

"Nature of Reality- School, Prison, Hostages or Experiment?

I take the usual question that gets asked, is our reality a school or a prison, and expand it to discuss the possibility that we may be a type of hostage or that this can be a type of experiment.
Looking forward to reading your comments."

More of this guy's videos. He's similar to Matt of Quantum of Conscience that I follow. They both know each other too.

https://freevoice.io/blog/author/howdie/

shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

I've enjoyed reading your thoughts Winston. I've ascribed to a few of these models throughout my life.

The spiritual models of reality that resonate with me have been ones that teach that acquiring loving-kindness based virtues are the keys to living a fulfilling life, and that reality is comprised of esoteric energies and multidimensional entities - nourishing or damaging.

I believe we are born with predetermined (physical, psychological, and spiritual) needs that we are fated to try to meet and that they are inescapable, but I also believe we can choose how we meet those needs. I believe that meeting our needs in a non-zero sum game way, in a way that is congruent with our personality and values, is basically what leads to a fulfilling life.

The Problem Of Suffering

I have not come across an answer from anyone that resonates with me, that reconciles a loving God with the level of suffering that we witness on the planet. (e.g. Children being sold by parents to become sex slaves, women literally being kept for months on end as sex slaves before being killed, people being tortured to death, mental illnesses that drive people to suicide or to commit acts of abuse, etc.)

Though I believe in a loving God based on personal experience and the research of Near Death Experiences, the only conclusion I have is that we have a mixture of predetermined patterns and free will. Some Near Death experiencers say that in the afterlife our human life seems almost inconsequential, when contrasted with eternity - basically the significance of our suffering is relative to our human life. Living a human life currently, the suffering is extremely significant to me.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Your proposed models of reality are by no means mutually exclusive, @Winston. Indeed I believe that reality is far more complex than any of the simplistic models that religions and the New Age present as truth.

I myself am of the view that our world was originally a realm of action into which our souls incarnated in order to evolve through a variety of experiences but then at some point in the past a botched parasitic species led by Yahweh and known to the Gnostics as "archons" took control over our planet, infected it with their own darkness, trapped our souls within their matrix of enslavement and plunged our race into the depths of suffering. I base my interpretation on the extensive research which I have done into ancient religions and mythological histories, knowledge of the occult and paranormal entities, and also to a lesser degree on insights obtained through the use of psychedelics.

The Original State of our World

The material universe exists as a densified creation of the Primordial Consciousness or the Transcendental Absolute (known in Hinduism as Brahman). Its purpose is the evolution of our individual souls which are fragments of the Primordial Consciousness and incarnate into one of its many worlds of dense matter in order to live various experiences conducive to their growth. Matter is not inherently evil as certain Gnostic schools of though asserted. It is absolutely necessary for the evolution of the soul since it provides a strictly organized and coherent realm of action with challenges and opportunities for adventure. Without it we could not evolve at all. Think of all of the edifying activities through which we grow. Think of things like martial arts, writing, art, etc. They all require a world of strictly organized matter and a physical body. Even spiritual practice such as Yoga and meditation require a physical body too. The material world exists for our development. It is a requirement for our spiritual evolution.

Why does suffering exist within this densified creation of the Primordial Consciousness? Natural suffering has always existed in the creation as part of its unavoidable dualistic nature. Because of its differentiation as opposed to the unitary monism of the original state of the Primordial Consciousness itself, the material universe necessarily has its opposite values which include both positive and negative poles. Without this it could not serve its function as a realm of action aimed at soul evolution. If there exists good then there must also exist evil. Likewise for pleasure and pain, success and failure, etc. This was explained to me in depth during my session with Ayahuasca. The dualistic nature of the material world is just part of the game. A game without negative outcomes or the possibility of failure just wouldn't serve as a good evolver of consciousness (just like how a videogame without challenging missions or the possibility of failure wouldn't be any fun).

The Archon Invasion and the Extreme Suffering of Kali Yuga

The extreme suffering which we see today on our planet however is of no didactive value whatsoever. Since the inception of Kali Yuga many simply starve to death and live in crippling poverty and suffer under the oppression of abusive tyrants and obscurantist religions. Today we live under the tyranny of the New World Order. Let's be clear. What we have today is not simply a school for our spiritual maturation as per the New Age nor is it just a natural cycle of the cosmos as per the Vedanta; rather it is purely a matrix of enslavement at the hands of a horde of perverse archontic invaders.

The archons are Yahweh and his "angels", not "Lucifer", not Enki either. They invaded our planet after a dispute with Enki and his allies, conspired to remove all true spiritual knowledge and subjected us to their deceptive religions which only talk about human "sin", demand sacrifice and slavish obedience, and blame humanity for all of the evil of the world. Yahweh and his archontic thugs condemned our original gods (Enki and the Watchers, also the Pagan gods of our pre-Christian Gentile civilizations) and banished them to the "abyss" for having revealed to humanity advanced occult knowledge for our true spiritual evolution (i.e., the Kundalini and the alchemical Opus Magnum). All of the claptrap about giants, tyranny, sin and cannibalism from the Book of Enoch is just Jewish blackwashing of our true gods. After their successful conquest of the Earth, Yahweh and the archons began to fill our world with their own filth. They even installed their own "Chosen People" programmed for the infiltration and subversion of all Gentile civilizations. Its end goal would be the establishment of the New World Order.

On a metaphysical level Yahweh and the archons have our souls trapped in their perverse matrix since millennia. They enjoy torturing us and maybe even extract some kind of energy or sustenance from our suffering. We are unable to escape. They have sealed off the exits and we are therefore forced to reincarnate here since reincarnation into this world is better than suffering in the "gulag" which they have created on the astral plane. The angelic beings seen in near-death experiences are a deception. So are the sightings of Jesus and Buddha as well as the beings claiming to be our own deceased relatives. Their purpose is to lure us into the light, through the tunnel and into the astral gulag. The archons may capture us and force us to reincarnate with their own imposed soul plans which involve negative experiences and suffering or we evade the archons and reincarnate by ourselves making our own rudimentary life plans and making do with what is available to us. This is why some people incarnate into lives of misery while others have incarnations that don't really suit them and just seem to be fumbling their way through life. The reincarnation system has been hijacked by the aforementioned negative entities. Most of us are just suffering aimlessly and needlessly in the archons' warped counterfeit system.

The archons are like an infection which has arisen somewhere in the cosmos and taken over and corrupted our original world like a computer virus. One can only speculate about their origin but they may be a race which veered to far into the dark side within this dualistic reality through greed and lust for power or maybe even a botched species, a defective creation (like in the Gnostic Sophianic myth as interpreted by John Lash). @Pixel--Dude and I are of the view that the creative processes of the Primordial Consciousness are experimental to a large degree and that it is therefore possible for failed or defective creations to emerge. The archons could be a defective race similar to how psychopaths are defective souls here on Earth. Yahweh and his archons are a defective infection. Anti-virus measures are necessary for their complete removal from the cosmos.

That brings us to the Jews (or at least the Jewish elite). Yahweh's Chosen People serve as organic vessels for the dark archontic forces aimed at the subversion and destruction of Gentile societies and our eventual enslavement (this plan is outlined in the "prophecy books" of the Old Testament). Some of the higher Jews may even serve as physical bodies for archontic-demonic souls themselves. These would be the incarnate "reptilians" and the Jewish souls from another dimension who, according to the perverse rab-eye Laitman, have incarnated on Earth to subvert and subjugate Gentile nations as part of a Messianic mission. Although today many Zionists hide behind a mask of "Satanism" in order to conceal their true identity, they are really the same agents of Yahweh and the archons and the earthly architects of Yahweh's nefarious NWO. They have been behind so many evil movements such as Christianity (pathetic slave creed for the Goyim), Bolshevism, countless wars and genocides, etc.

Then there are the NPCs/organic portals. These are the masses of basic artificial souls created and incarnated by the archons and sustained by a hivemind/collective consciousness which they believe to be "god". The NPCs/organic portals serve as a slave race for Yahweh and the Jews. They are the "beasts of burden" who Yahweh created in human form to serve his Chosen People. They also serve as "Agent Smiths" within the matrix to control souled humans through their superior influence and keep us in line. NPCs/organic portals are slavish beings who belong to Yahweh. Many of them blindly worship him since they truly are his creation. But they are unaware that true human souls have our origin in the Primordial Consciousness which is the true originator of reality and are sons and daughters of Enki who gave us true spiritual knowledge before the destruction of the old order and the fall of the Earth to the impostors.

Conclusion

Our world was once a realm of incarnation for our soul evolution (something akin to a school you could say) but unfortunately it was subverted by dark archontic entities and turned into a soul trap of enslavement and suffering. It has been thoroughly denatured from its original divine state.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Winston here are my thoughts on the different models posted.

1. Christian Model: I have several problems with the Christian Model. For starters, God is supposed to be omnipotent and omnipresent. If we build something as a mortal being we are bound by external restrictions, for example time and gravity will factor into things. External restrictions that we are bound by. What external restrictions was God bound by that it took him a week to create the heavens and the earth? Also the fact that he needs his chosen people to slaughter other races he isn't fond of instead of just killing them himself brings his omnipotence into question. Is God really as powerful as he claims to be? Also with omnipresence where was God when Adam and Eve were being deceived by the serpent? He went somewhere and came back and realised Adam and Eve had eaten from the tree of knowledge, but only because of how they were acting, not because he had prior knowledge to them doing it. When we bring the idea of suffering and the purpose suffering has in this model we can only come to the conclusion that Yahweh is responsible for all of it. He sits by idle whilst his children suffer and cry out for his help and he refuses to help them. We know he can, as in the bible he directly interacts with his creation Earth and its inhabitants. My theory is that Yahweh was an extraterrestrial who is hostile to humanity and the idea of them flourishing spiritually. He is an authoritarian "god" who believes every being should know its place. And our place is his submissive slaves who should worship him constantly and be obedient. If we look at everything what we would associate with evil beings or demons, Yahweh fits that description perfectly. We suffer under this model because it is Yahweh's will. It is as simple as that.

2. Atheist/Materialist Model: Okay so this model has to be the most ridiculous of all the models presented. The level of ignorance I've encountered when debating this topic with atheists is astounding... The problem with this model is that a universe which creates itself from nothing without any reason or purpose already breaks a fundamental law of physical reality. Cause and effect. The universe is an effect without a cause. Atheists buy into this paradigm because it suits their lifestyle. "We don't have to worry about anything because everything is pointless anyway. Let's get another drink and then go hook up with our best mate's girlfriend." There are signs of intelligent design everywhere, but some people choose not to see it. This model suits the industrialists just fine, as it promotes a mindset of materialism. A love for things instead of people. People suffer under this model because of other people. People created a system which isn't conducive to human flourishing or happiness and instead reduces humanity to worker bees who have no purpose other than to serve the corporate elite. The corporate elite fancy themselves as the gods of this world, wishing to be omnipotent with their infinite wealth and power and omnipresent through widespread surveillance. We suffer because of their greed and because of the cold indifference we receive from our neighbours and even from our friends and family at times. There are different degrees of suffering and most of the causes are attributed to people

3. New Age School of Life Model: I have several problems with this model as well. First I would point out that this model diminishes evil acts by dismissing them as some Soul contract between perpetrator and victim. Take murder, I don't think any Soul would want to experience something so horrible and traumatic. Souls, like anything else on earth, be it plants or animals etc, seek to grow and to evolve. There is nothing conducive to the soul to suffer unless we are all sadomasochistic souls. Also there is the thing with The Secret, which is absolute nonsense. And not to mention "ascended masters" who do nothing to alleviate suffering on Earth through some bull principle of non-interference. Its another ideology of just trying to trick us to be content with "knowing our place" because being poor and never being able to get a girlfriend or experience any kind of intimacy is what most incel souls wanted for themselves. Ridiculous! This model, to me, seems like a mockery of authentic spirituality.

4. ET Experiment Model: This model is one i subscribe to, but I have a more positive outlook. I have looked into the cuneiform tablets of ancient mesopotamia, which tell a story of an ancient race of extraterrestrials travelling to Earth for some purpose. They gave humanity a quantum leap in their evolution by creating the adamic race from a combination of their own DNA and the DNA of primitive hominids which occupied the planet at the time. Contrary to what narks like Sitchin assert I do not believe they created us as a slave race to mine gold and minerals when they could just as easily have used their superior technology to mine gold and other minerals from asteroids. I believe these extraterrestrials wanted to help humanity. In the sumerian texts they helped teach mankind about things like metallurgy and agriculture. They gave us the knowledge we needed to form advanced civilisations. I don't believe they ever intended us to suffer. Yahweh and his group didn't like the idea of us advancing spiritually and I think this is what caused a nuclear war between the two extraterrestrial factions, as described in the sumerian tablets and biblical scripture in the story of Soddom and Gomorrah with "evil winds" that turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt. But of course, history is written by the victorious. Now Yahweh is perceived as the benevolent all loving God, yet his actions prove otherwise. The benevolent gods all defeated are slandered as the enemy of mankind. We suffer because it is Yahweh's will.

5. Soul Farm Trap Model: Another model I subscribe to. This is just the aftermath of model 4. The reptilian species as described by David Ike and the Greys. Energetic parasites which see this planet and its inhabitants as a giant hen house. They feed from our negative emotional energy. That is why our governments push us to the brink of destitution, so we may never oppose their rule and we will perpetually suffer. When we die the evil filth will pose as angels or lost family, as we can see in testimonials from those who have experienced near death experiences. Once you willingly enter their soul trap you will be forcibly recycled back into this plantation farm into a family which is probably not conducive for the growth of your soul. The gnostics knew this was the truth and they talked about Yahweh being an evil god who kept humanity trapped here on earth and refuses to let us leave. Then the Christians came and slaughtered the gnostics and burned all books related to our history and occultism.

6. Computer Simulation Model: This model is a tricky one. Most people will assert that we have 50-50 chance of being inserted into a computer Simulation similar to the matrix. The only way this would make sense is if an advanced race of extraterrestrials placed us inside of one. The purpose for this could be experimental. Look at the Greys, they kidnap people against their will (if testimony of these abductees is to be believed) and they conduct experiments on them. Farm animals such as cattle and horses have been found with certain parts of their faces removed with expert surgical precision which far exceeds that of most people. Also there is the story of Jonathan Lovett, whose colleague watched him getting abducted by a UFO before his body was found mutilated with a high level of surgical precision. The Greys seem to have a curiosity about life on this planet, but unfortunately have no empathy for the life forms they conduct their research on and that is a concern. If they are so cold and experimental, they could have created a Simulation similar to reality in every way but where we are trapped on Earth because everything else is rendered background. The reason for our suffering would be so that they could monitor how we react to certain situations and how we cope under certain pressures. A social experiment to monitor our behaviour for the purposes of data collection for some unknown reason. This would give NPCs and flat earth theories more credibility.

7. Hindu/Buddhist Eternal Cosmic Cycle and Wheel of Karma Model: Hinduism is something which resonates well with me. I have always had a desire to visit a temple dedicated to Shiva as I feel a connection to this God. I have seen him several times in psychedelic experiences where he has imparted wise advise on how to deal with certain situations I am dealing with in my life. Shiva is my god and I love him as a father. The difference between my love for Shiva and my love for Yahweh when I followed Christianity in the past is like night and day. I loved Yahweh out of fear of what he would do to me if I didn't love him and follow his doctrines. I used to like Buddhism until I realised it was all about just accepting that everything is shit and you have to accept it to reach nirvana. Another ideology based on denying either the spiritual or the material. I am not a believer in karma or karmic debt or anything like that. I'm of the belief that karma is the Eastern version of original sin, something @Lucas88 has said to me in the past. In this model we suffer because we deserve it. Nobody will ever be free of their karmic debt. So remember model 5 if you die and some astral beings of justice ask you to go with them to reincarnate to clear your karmic debt.

8. Pantheism and God's Dream Model: I subscribe to this model as well. The cosmos being created by a cosnscious mind of an infinite being for the purpose of its own evolution through us seems a plausible model. Hinduism calls this being Brahman and the western version was called the All by gnostics. Consciousness is the only thing any of us can truly guarantee exists. As Descartes said: "I think therefore I am." Everything else is particals vibrating and interpretations of messages sent to our brains from our various senses. An imperfect god which is experimental by nature. I can't even begin to try and fathom what such a being could think or want, since in comparison I would be a tiny drop in a vast ocean of consciousness. I still believe we have individuality, even though we originate from this being. We grow through our experiences and our spiritual evolution and this being grows and evolves through us and our collective experiences. Through the akashic records which record everything and contain every thought and idea and every conceivable premise that can exist or will exist or does exist. This is where sudden insights or ideas come from. Did you guys know that two people invented the television at the exact same time? Why do we suffer under this model? Suffering isn't conducive to growth. People can grow through suffering, but it isn't necessary. Polarity is a universal law of the physical world. Like hot and cold or light and dark, pleasure and suffering are just two opposites of the same value.

9. Deism, Pandeism, Panpsychism Model: I think this model is similar to model 8 but formless. We don't know why such an intelligent creator wouldn't intervene with its creation. Perhaps it does, but through its created beings. More direct intervention might not be possible or could seriously disrupt the creation. The idea of atheism has never resonated with me and I've always sought out some kind of spiritual path. I would say I was Deist for a while after turning away from Christianity before I became more spiritual. Now I recognise Brahaman/All/Life as the intelligent creator of the universe.

So, as you can see I don't think they are mutually exclusive. I believe some events from the bible happened, but Yahweh is part of the creation, same as Shiva. I believe Shiva is benevolent and Yahweh is evil. I was Deist, then became spiritual and recognise Brahman as the creative force behind everything which exists. I believe what I believe from looking into various things and through revelations revealed through psychedelic experiences.

Models which resonate highly with me: 4, 7 (Not the karma aspect), 8, 9?

Models which I acknowledge as true but negative: 1 (a plagiarism of older texts with several subversions and lies.) 5 (Not our purpose or how we were created but an unfortunate situation we find ourselves in)

Models which I think are rubbish: 2, 3, 6.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 1:12 am
We all know the timeless q...

I will give my analysis of the above in a later post below.
Winston, you are naive. This means you lack something that would've protected you in high school.

As of the human species, we are here because something started a long time ago (details debatable) and once its started it cannot be reverted.

Now why do we suffer? Because it cannot be reverted.

Now you're talking about (such a waste of time if you ask me) all the maps (not maps - the better term is "ways of seeing the world" that make it easy to not have to think or use logic or rationale", thelogicjunkie coined the term on maps, I think its labels
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why We SUFFER - The Reason We Suffer In Our Simulated Universe

The Importance of Suffering (2019) - The Role of Suffering Inside a Simulation.
Welcome to Open Your Reality, where I discuss the most thought-provoking spiritual concepts on youtube. I dive deep into this reality and answer the questions few dare to ask.

In today’s video I’m going to answer why suffering and pain are a necessary part of our world and why it shouldn’t be looked at as all bad. This video could also be titled: The role of suffering inside a simulated universe.

I’ve put out several videos on simulation theory to date. In the comment section of those videos, I see have the same reoccurring question about suffering. It goes something like this: Why would it (meaning the simulation) have been programmed to make the characters suffer pain, depression, loss etc. Whoever is responsible must be a cruel sadist.

This is a common question in regard to simulation theory. In fact, one of the arguments these people make is that this world couldn’t have been created by a loving God who genuinely cares about us. Instead those people see our world as a prison planet and a place they wouldn’t want to return to. It’s a world made by an uncaring, unloving creator who enjoys seeing us suffer.

Indeed, with so many people and animals hurting in the world, this is a completely reasonable line of thought. There’s no denying that there is an ocean of pain and sadness all around us. It’s a wonder people even make it into old age. And even in old age, most spend their final years physically limited, ill and in constant agony.