Why Are We Here & Why Do We Suffer? 9 Models of Reality and My Analysis of Them

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Why Are We Here? 9 Models of the Purpose of Our Matrix and Suffering and My Analysis of Them

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 19th, 2021, 3:13 am
Gali wrote:
September 18th, 2021, 10:44 pm
I told you many times why don't you check the forum of Leo Gura. There you can find people who talk about this. Here nobody cares.

Btw you should study the spiral dynamics from Ken Wilber it is big in the spiritual sphere. Every pseudo spiritual should know it.
If no one here cares then why do you care? lol. It doesn't matter if anyone here reads it or not. I told you I am posting it all here to document it on paper so I can turn it into an ebook or treatise or book later. I need to record it all down on paper now while it's all still fresh in my head so I don't forget. So I am archiving it all as I've been intending to for months now. You don't understand how active my mind really is. :P All these arguments and points have been racing in my head for months now. So I need to document it all before I forget. Didn't you hear me? To me it's like being "divinely inspired" from above, as these ideas are flowing into me from above, from a creative core in the universe, like Tesla said. lol. Same reason why the authors of the Bible felt they had to write everything down that was being channeled through them too. lol You've never had creative ideas flow through you like water before, so you wouldn't understand, since you are a biological robot without a soul and without connection to higher realms. Like an Organic Portal. lol. Too bad. But not my fault. :P
Then post it in a hidden thread or make a disclaimer that one should not take it serious and get annoyed. So you do not complain later that you get bullied for no reason.

I do not care I just think it is a train wreck which is sold to us as art.

Anyway keep your creative stuff going.

Actually I got similar kind of 'creativity' flow through me and it went to the right place that is the toilet.lol. Sorry bad joke. Or is it?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Are We Here? 9 Models of the Purpose of Our Matrix and Suffering and My Analysis of Them

Post by Winston »

You do not need to participate in this thread Gali. Why do you feel the need to? Are you possessed by the Archons that don't want me exposing them, so they use you as an agent to ridicule me? lol. If you read anything I write you would see that my points are logical and insightful. If you can't appreciate it, it's too bad. But just because I can make strong logical arguments and you can't, doesn't mean I should stop. If you don't care about this topic, just ignore it Gali. Not hard. You ignore other threads you don't care for, so why not this one? You are odd man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

See when I do self talk I do it in my room and not on the street. Otherwise people would get irritated and would start confronting me. So that is why in a public forum thoughts should fit the environment.

In your case you could just put in in your files but you made it public. So in a public forum people say their thoughts. That is quite natural even if the thought is that it is not a good use of time. Deal with it. Don't forget you are the master of spamming people with your whats app bullshit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well Gali all your comments here are USELESS and contribute nothing to the discussion. Wise people don't do that. YOU are the only one bullying me here. No one else is. Other people don't participate if they are not interested. You must have a bullying streak within you. I think like Alex said, you just do not like it when other people can think deeply and present a lot of good arguments that you cannot. So you have a need to bring others to your level. Many Atheists do that, such as Roberto too. Very typical. From now on I will ignore your comments here. Wise people know when to agree to disagree. I already heard your opinion and I strongly disagree. So let it go ok? Be wise.

Btw another reason I am posting this treatise here is so I can send it out to individuals I know easily with a link. And of course, if anyone here is interested, they can read it too. Nothing to lose. If it annoys you, don't click on this thread anymore. Very simple. Making unnecessary strife or issues is not wise.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Ok have fun with your Pseudo-science and other bullsh*t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bSbgOVJTeM
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. None of you guys ever wonder why we are here or who created us or where we come from or what the purpose of the matrix is? Geez. Do you guys even have a soul? lol. Am I the only one who thinks? These questions affect all of you too and are timeless, why do you have zero curiosity about them? So strange!

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 1:04 pm
I don't understand something. None of you guys ever wonder why we are here or who created us or where we come from or what the purpose of the matrix is? Geez. Do you guys even have a soul? lol. Am I the only one who thinks? These questions affect all of you too and are timeless, why do you have zero curiosity about them? So strange!
Because God created forums that are much better suited for that than this wacky one and they are full with people who ask that question. lol.

Because this is a forum mostly for looking for whores.lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's one creepy reason that lends credence to the Experiment Model:

It's the fact that we are here without being told why by the puppetmasters or architects of the matrix. We are born and have to conform and never told why by whoever runs the matrix. This indicates that we are in an experiment, because if the controllers told us why we were here, it would ruin the experiment or compromise it. In contrast, if we were in a School of Life like New Agers claim, then we would be told so and what the rules are and what is expected of us. A school doesn't keep its students in the dark. But if we are in an experiment then it would compromise the experiment if we knew the purpose of it. In other words, the fact that we aren't told why we are here by whoever designed our reality, means that it must be some kind of experiment whereby us knowing the purpose would sabotage it. It sort of makes sense if you think about it, but it's kinda creepy, because we don't know what the purpose or intent of it is.

A good movie example of this is "The Maze Runner" where a group of youngsters are put into a giant maze and do not know why. At the end, when some of them manage to escape and reach the exit, a TV screen comes on in the control room and the director comes on the screen and explains what the maze experiment was all about and why it existed. Before the escape, they could not tell the participants the reason for the experiment, because it would compromise the experiment. So maybe our matrix is kind of like that too. We are not told the purpose of the experiment, because it would defeat the purpose of it, so that may be evidence that we are in an experiment?

Another disturbing possibility and thought is that if we knew the purpose of the experiment, we may not like it and might go crazy and quit life or even kill ourselves. If so then it would not be in the interest of the experimenters to tell us why we are here. This again is very disturbing to think about. It may run chills down your back too.

The good news we can take from all this is that if this experiment is important (and it probably is) then the controllers will not allow the world to end in some nuclear war or meteor hitting the Earth or some apocalypse. Because they would want the experiment to pan out to see what happens. They'd be just as curious about how things turn out as we would if we were running an experiment like this. Especially if they invested a lot of time, energy, and resources in our experiment, they would want it to carry out to its conclusion, whatever it is. Or at least be curious enough to see what will happen next.

After all, this world probably is interesting to our controllers, otherwise they would not have created it and be running it. So they have a vested interest in keeping it running. To them, "the experiment must go on". This means that most likely they will not let the world end in some disaster or apocalypse or nuclear war. This is why every global threat doesn't pan out. For instance, the world was on the verge of a nuclear war in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, which didn't happen. And in the 70s the population explosion was expected to the end the world but it didn't. Now the threat is global warming or a pandemic or whatever. None of these threats really end the world, perhaps because those who run the matrix make sure it doesn't. So we have as consolation I guess.

I guess that's the only good news we can count on. But that depends of course on whether you want this world to continue or not, and whether you want to be constantly recycled to live more lives here on Earth. Some do not of course, some want out of this matrix, so they may see this as bad news or neutral news.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 1:10 pm
Winston wrote:
September 29th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Because God created forums that are much better suited for that than this wacky one and they are full with people who ask that question. lol.

Because this is a forum mostly for looking for whores.lol.
Why is it mutually exclusive? Can't someone be into whores and wonder why we are here at the same time? lol. I certainly am into both. Why aren't others? Why is everyone else here so one dimensional and narrow except myself? lol. Why are guys so narrow and dense?

It's like the movies were right to portray men as closed minded after all. That's why they always deny anything supernatural is going on in horror movies, until it shows up to kill them just as they realize they were wrong. lol

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

It is like people do not like to eat at the toilet. I know it is hard to accept.lol.

Try this one

https://forum.philosophynow.org/
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I will post in other forums if I have time. Other good forums for deep discussions are the David Icke forum and the ATS (Above Top Secret) forum too. But like I said, I use this forum as a notepad sometimes, to get all my deep points down before they disappear. So I can copy and paste them anytime from anywhere, even abroad. In other forums I do not have total control and my posts can be deleted at any time for any reason. Here I have more control and security so I know my posts will always remain. If I wrote it all down in MS Word, then it would be a pain in the butt to keep updating and uploading to my email each time so I can access it from anywhere. Much easier to just post it in the forum, so I can send the link to Alex or any other friends or acquaintainces that I wanna send this stuff too. Do you understand now?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 1:17 am
I will post in other forums if I have time. Other good forums for deep discussions are the David Icke forum and the ATS (Above Top Secret) forum too. But like I said, I use this forum as a notepad sometimes, to get all my deep points down before they disappear. So I can copy and paste them anytime from anywhere, even abroad. In other forums I do not have total control and my posts can be deleted at any time for any reason. Here I have more control and security so I know my posts will always remain. If I wrote it all down in MS Word, then it would be a pain in the butt to keep updating and uploading to my email each time so I can access it from anywhere. Much easier to just post it in the forum, so I can send the link to Alex or any other friends or acquaintainces that I wanna send this stuff too. Do you understand now?
I get that but that was not the point.

You were complaining that the guys here are not interested in these topics and I told you why that is the case and where you can get these people.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes but you also bashed me before for writing all these long essays and dissertations here, remember? I was replying to that too. You told me I should put them all in an offline word processing file or other forums. I explained above why I didn't do that. Do you understand my reasons now? On Whatsapp I often send links to people and having it all here in this thread makes it easier to do that. So I do stuff for multiple reasons.