Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by publicduende »

shawnberwick wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 8:08 am
My perspective on Masons and Luciferians come from 3 sources; Albert Pike, Stefan Flowers, and Michael Aquino. The first was a infamous freemason, and the latter 2 (were and are) infamous Left Hand Occultists who wrote books about it.

Masons and Left hand occultists do not consider Jesus and Lucifer to be the same entity, they are not used interchangeably, they are considered different entities and 2 equally valid paths to self-actualization (I do not agree with that assessment). They teach that we've been given the choice between the 'right hand' path (e.g. Jesus, Buddha) and the 'left hand path' (e.g. Lucifer/Set, Satan). What they believe is that Lucifer was the the first individual consciousness that emerged from a Pantheistic God. The first one to 'rebel', the bringing of 'light'.

Right Hand Vs Left Hand Path - According to Masons and Left Hand Occultists

They teach that the path of the Right Hand is through harmony with the patterns of nature and altruism - which Jesus taught.

They teach that the path of the Left Hand Path is the path of self-deification, through separating yourself psychically and ethically from others (i.e. like Lucifer 'rebelled' from their connection to God, you 'rebel' from your connection to others and nature. You are attempting to remove and psychic, ethical or philosophical limits. Which is why left hand occultists purposefully engage in murder, sexual abuse, energy vampirism, treating life as a zero-sum game, etc.

I believe (from research and intuition) that Christianity and aspects of the Gospels have been changed to benefit Luciferians and leaders, with Luciferian elements added to it (e.g. a mock cannibalistic ceremony of eating blood and flesh). However I believe that the path of Jesus, and taking Jesus to be a spiritual guide, is an extremely positive spiritual path. (Please note; I don't believe following the path of Jesus to be synonymous with following Christianity.)

Philosophical/Spiritual freedom

A key difference I believe between Luciferian paths and the paths of Jesus, and Buddha I believe is a deep respect for the philosophical/spiritual freedom of others. Whilst Luciferians believe it's OK to manipulate, pressure or force a person's motivations, values and beliefs to get what they want.

I remember Near Death Experiencer Howard Storm (who went ultra-Christian after his Near Death Experience, because his experience was based around Jesus) said that after his Experience he became obnoxious. Try to pressure people into agreeing with his perspective. He relayed an experience of one day sat down thinking how he can convince people to agree with him, then an entity appeared in his room and said "I know what you want, you want to control how people think right?" He said enthusiastically that he did want that. The entity then said it could help him do that, but then he got a cold shiver and called out to Jesus. The entity screamed angrily at him and vanished. He said after that he realized how dark the path is of wanting to control others minds (their motivations, thoughts and beliefs).

When it's said that Lucifer/Satan rules this world, I actually think it's partially due to the understanding that the majority of people seemingly seek to control each others minds through manipulation, pressure or force (e.g. shaming, belittling, lying, threatening, etc). I've learned this year the difference between debate and discussion, IMO debate is Luciferian (e.g. trying to pressure people into agreeing with you, even if it's for 'good'), whereas discussion is a mutual search truth, even if people walk away disagreeing. Very few people can do that though IME, and usually feel the need to demonize, bully, shame people who don't agree with them.
@shawnberwick there are several interpretations of the masonic teachings at the deeper spiritual level. One of the more accredited ones trace back to their roots as the secret societies which, from the middle east, spread over Europe via Spain and France and started what is known as the Order of the Templars. These secret societies were initially informed by the cult of St John the Baptist, who was considered a much more influential preacher than Jesus the Nazarene (which BTW doesn't mean "from Nazareth", the Nazarenes were a sect).

Over time, the order absorbed elements from other gnostic esoteric schools from the middle east and India and the cult of St John morphed into the cult of his head (St John was decapitated), and finally into the cult of the Baphomet, a goat-like head which identified the deity (or demon) presiding universal harmony, or order.

The roots of freemasonic spirituality is centred on free will. As you say, a Man's supreme power is that of exercising his choice between good and evil, light and darkness. At a higher gnostic level, there is the consciousness that light and darkness, good and evil, don't live in contrast, in opposition with each other, but represent the two sides of an overarching universal order. Mother nature teaches us this every day. Nothing in the nature of any living being, besides the human race, is inherently good or evil: a lion will kill a gazelle because he needs to feed himself and his offspring. Purer forms of evil and, in rare cases, purer forms of good are only manifested by us, the human race, by virtue of our free will.

From this frame of reference, to worship God or Lucifer may make no difference, so long we train our consciousness to understand the rules that govern our universe, which are beyond good and evil. If we try and put ourselves in this perspective, choices we might consider brutal and anti-human, like those professed by our elites, would start to make sense. Sustainability via massive population reduction, new paradigms of production and consumption, even population control, are all means to an end: restore a universal order with an "enlightened" elite on top and a much-culled residual population of hi-tech slaves at the bottom.

Despite what conspiracy theorists say, these elites have always been in control, they don't need more wealth or more authority to execute their plan. Their idea of a sustainable future for the rest of humanity is, simply, beyond good and evil. Mother Nature is a bountiful and strict Mother: we won't be allowed to abuse Her as we are doing now, for much longer, not without disastrous consequences. These elites know and are acting accordingly.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Isn't it more beneficial to worship Lucifer if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 3:06 am
Holy cow! After I submitted the post above about Lucifer and the Watchers, the server for this website suddenly crashed.
That's a really small thing.

This was probably slightly more serious:

shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Re: Isn't it better to worship LUCIFER if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by shawnberwick »

publicduende wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 11:17 pm
Despite what conspiracy theorists say, these elites have always been in control, they don't need more wealth or more authority to execute their plan. Their idea of a sustainable future for the rest of humanity is, simply, beyond good and evil
Very Luciferian statement.

I disagree that they don't need more authority. I actually believe the idea that 'the elite' have uniform control in all influential control defies human nature. I don't believe they've overcome the human tendency towards status-seeking and status-anxiety, just like members of the Mafia will disagree with one another and have different visions regarding long term plans, so too do 'the elite'.

There's too many variables to be controlled in a society to have complete control over the populace. If 'they' where in complete control;

We would all be living in a Mainland china style society, with internet access heavily restricted and people being thrown in prison the second they criticize the state publicly.

Having multiple passports would be made illegal.

Cryptocurrency would be made illegal.

All conspiracy theorists would be Gulaged, or silenced. Even though dissenters have been heavily culled on youtube, facebook, twitter, tiktok, etc, you can find relatively popular people with radically dissenting content. (Though the usual response is that they are all double agents, or controlled opposition.)

A key component of their digital surveillance state with be CBDCs and 5G rolling out around the world. That is a long way off. There are large areas of the world that have just gotten 3G, let along 5G. CBDCs are years off. There's still time to subvert all of these things.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 3:23 am

I disagree that they don't need more authority. I actually believe the idea that 'the elite' have uniform control in all influential control defies human nature. I don't believe they've overcome the human tendency towards status-seeking and status-anxiety, just like members of the Mafia will disagree with one another and have different visions regarding long term plans, so too do 'the elite'.

There's too many variables to be controlled in a society to have complete control over the populace. If 'they' where in complete control;

We would all be living in a Mainland china style society, with internet access heavily restricted and people being thrown in prison the second they criticize the state publicly.

All conspiracy theorists would be Gulaged, or silenced. Even though dissenters have been heavily culled on youtube, facebook, twitter, tiktok, etc, you can find relatively popular people with radically dissenting content. (Though the usual response is that they are all double agents, or controlled opposition.)

A key component of their digital surveillance state with be CBDCs and 5G rolling out around the world. That is a long way off. There are large areas of the world that have just gotten 3G, let along 5G. CBDCs are years off. There's still time to subvert all of these things.
Absolutely agree. Elites are organised in families, clans, factions, this from the beginning of their existence. They often have contrasting agendas that would even clash violently, from time to time. In the end, they all seem to obey to a single overarching objective which has become increasingly clear after the end of WW2.

5G and CBDC's might be instrumental to the final stages of this agenda. Who knows.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Isn't it more beneficial to worship Lucifer if he's the God of this world than Jesus?

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 1:01 pm
Winston wrote:
Holy cow! After I submitted the post above about Lucifer and the Watchers, the server for this website suddenly crashed.

Not exactly. Because that crash was severe and took two days for them to fix. So something very deep went wrong, not a usual server crash. So yes it was unusual and not a normal server crash that could be fixed within a day. What is that video about? I don't watch videos unless I know what they are about.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 6:32 am
MrMan wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 1:01 pm
Winston wrote:

Not exactly. Because that crash was severe and took two days for them to fix. So something very deep went wrong, not a usual server crash. So yes it was unusual and not a normal server crash that could be fixed within a day. What is that video about? I don't watch videos unless I know what they are about.
Well, you sure post a lot of them for someone who doesn't watch videos unless he knows what they are about.

The woman talked about how she had a bunch of shots and hadn't gotten sick and then said Jesus loved her the most during her comedy routine, got dizzy and passed out, cracking her skull. Onlookers laughed, apparently thinking it was part of her routine.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 6:32 am
Apologies for the blatant OT...

@Winston I think you should consider migrating the database and web server to a more powerful setup. Not to advertise it, but I have been using OVH, a French cloud provider that offers quite cheap dedicated servers. $70-90 a month buys you enough infrastructure to run HA for the next few years without a glitch.

https://www.ovhcloud.com/asia/bare-meta ... Value=rise

The "catch" is that you need to have a System Administrator who will take care of the server (doing OS and tool upgrades, etc.), but we're talking a few hours of work a month.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@shawnberwick

Great post. Yeah I heard of Stephen Flowers and I have his ebook too. There are two podcast interviews he did on YouTube if you wanna listen to them. Just search "Stephen E. Flowers Left Hand Path". He talks about some brotherhood or secret society in Germany and what the Left Hand Path means and even goes into reincarnation. I don't think he advocates Satanism or selfishness though. Michael Acquino may though, but they see it as just living a life of pleasure and living for yourself. I don't think they see Satanism the same way that Christians do.

I'm not sure if Lucifer is a bad thing though. Because Lucifer just means "Bringer of Light". Only Christian lore made him out to be Satan. The Bible never really says that Lucifer is Satan. In that sense, bringer of light can be the Sun or even Jesus. It can be many things. What I heard is that there is a good version of Lucifer and a bad version, so it's complicated. Supposedly the Statue of Liberty is Lucifer too since it is carrying the torch of light and has the sun rays on her head. The mystery schools say that is not bad, but only about light and being illuminated. But of course Christians see that as a cover for the devil.

I agree that Christianity has been highly corrupted and the true Jesus or original Jesus was probably nothing like what Christians paint him out to be. He was not even a literalist so he would have disagreed with the literal interpretation of the Bible that fundamentalists have.

However, I am not sure if the Illuminati or Freemasons are worshipping Lucifer or the left hand path. Some may. But they don't see that as evil, they see it as illumination and enlightenment. I don't get though, how people seeking enlightenment or spiritual advancement would want to create a totalitarian NWO where everyone is enslaved and has no freedom? The truthers have never truly addressed this. It makes no sense. I'm not sure if the elite or Illuminati are cartoon villains like the truthers make them out to be. No one sees themselves as cartoon villains, so that is an oversimplified caricature. We all consider anything that opposes our agenda to be "evil" so the word "evil" is highly subjective.

@Lucas88
I agree with you that the ancient aliens theory makes more sense and that Jehovah was either one of the ancient aliens (Annunaki) or an ancient terrestrial being that was part of the world before this one. But I am not sure if these aliens are from other planets or other dimensions or just live here too and are more advanced. Because we cannot know for sure if other planets even exist because nothing in astronomy can be verified and could all be a hoax.

A lot of what you say also fits Gnosticism too. Have you studied that too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
@shawnberwick there are several interpretations of the masonic teachings at the deeper spiritual level. One of the more accredited ones trace back to their roots as the secret societies which, from the middle east, spread over Europe via Spain and France and started what is known as the Order of the Templars. These secret societies were initially informed by the cult of St John the Baptist, who was considered a much more influential preacher than Jesus the Nazarene (which BTW doesn't mean "from Nazareth", the Nazarenes were a sect).

Over time, the order absorbed elements from other gnostic esoteric schools from the middle east and India and the cult of St John morphed into the cult of his head (St John was decapitated), and finally into the cult of the Baphomet, a goat-like head which identified the deity (or demon) presiding universal harmony, or order.

The roots of freemasonic spirituality is centred on free will. As you say, a Man's supreme power is that of exercising his choice between good and evil, light and darkness. At a higher gnostic level, there is the consciousness that light and darkness, good and evil, don't live in contrast, in opposition with each other, but represent the two sides of an overarching universal order. Mother nature teaches us this every day. Nothing in the nature of any living being, besides the human race, is inherently good or evil: a lion will kill a gazelle because he needs to feed himself and his offspring. Purer forms of evil and, in rare cases, purer forms of good are only manifested by us, the human race, by virtue of our free will.

From this frame of reference, to worship God or Lucifer may make no difference, so long we train our consciousness to understand the rules that govern our universe, which are beyond good and evil. If we try and put ourselves in this perspective, choices we might consider brutal and anti-human, like those professed by our elites, would start to make sense. Sustainability via massive population reduction, new paradigms of production and consumption, even population control, are all means to an end: restore a universal order with an "enlightened" elite on top and a much-culled residual population of hi-tech slaves at the bottom.

Despite what conspiracy theorists say, these elites have always been in control, they don't need more wealth or more authority to execute their plan. Their idea of a sustainable future for the rest of humanity is, simply, beyond good and evil. Mother Nature is a bountiful and strict Mother: we won't be allowed to abuse Her as we are doing now, for much longer, not without disastrous consequences. These elites know and are acting accordingly.
@publicduende
I am confused about something. What is the connection between Freemasons, Illuminati, New Age, Gnosticism, and Mystery Schools? Many Christians link them all together as one. Hence they are all evil and part of the NWO designed to take over the world and enslave everyone and depopulate the planet. Even William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series linked them all as one and the same. He wasn't a Christian fundamentalist, but his research probably came from Christians. However, when I study Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Inner Alchemy, and Kabbalah, they all teach good things and self-improvement and purifying oneself of evil and raising vibration so that one's thoughts can manifest into reality what one wishes. Self improvement and doing good and becoming enlightened are all good things of course, so how can they be connected to the ruling elite and their plan for the NWO to enslave the world? None of this adds up. It's very confusing and contradictory.

Have you read Manly P. Hall or Rudolf Steiner? They said the Masons and Rosicrucians are good occult secret societies with spiritual meaning. So how can that be bad as Christian truthers claim? It's all very confusing.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:

@publicduende
I am confused about something. What is the connection between Freemasons, Illuminati, New Age, Gnosticism, and Mystery Schools? Many Christians link them all together as one. Hence they are all evil and part of the NWO designed to take over the world and enslave everyone and depopulate the planet. Even William Cooper's Mystery Babylon series linked them all as one and the same. He wasn't a Christian fundamentalist, but his research probably came from Christians. However, when I study Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Inner Alchemy, and Kabbalah, they all teach good things and self-improvement and purifying oneself of evil and raising vibration so that one's thoughts can manifest into reality what one wishes. Self improvement and doing good and becoming enlightened are all good things of course, so how can they be connected to the ruling elite and their plan for the NWO to enslave the world? None of this adds up. It's very confusing and contradictory.

Have you read Manly P. Hall or Rudolf Steiner? They said the Masons and Rosicrucians are good occult secret societies with spiritual meaning. So how can that be bad as Christian truthers claim? It's all very confusing.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 2:15 pm
@Lucas88
I agree with you that the ancient aliens theory makes more sense and that Jehovah was either one of the ancient aliens (Annunaki) or an ancient terrestrial being that was part of the world before this one. But I am not sure if these aliens are from other planets or other dimensions or just live here too and are more advanced. Because we cannot know for sure if other planets even exist because nothing in astronomy can be verified and could all be a hoax.

A lot of what you say also fits Gnosticism too. Have you studied that too?
Yeah, I've studied Gnosticism and accept some of its teachings such as our world being under the control of a malevolent impostor god (Yahweh) and his archons, the present reincarnation system as a corrupt soul trap, the salvationist religions as archontic programs of deception, etc. However, what makes my interpretation different is that I go further back in history to the time of Sumer and connect the Gnostic vision of the Serpent as man's liberator in the Garden of Eden with the much more ancient Sumerian story of Enki and his bestowal of occult knowledge upon Adapa and also Enki's rift with Anu (Yahweh's prototype) in light of that. 'Myth of Adapa' (AKA 'Adapa and the South Wind') is a Sumerian precursor of the Eden account.

The archons could be both extraterrestrial and interdimensional beings at the same time. Indeed I spoke about this at length in a reply to @Pixel--Dude's thread on ancient gods and goddesses as extraterrestrials. One could expect advanced godlike beings to be able to shift between different densities with ease and have full dominion over both the material and the subtle. In fact we ourselves are already interdimensional beings with both a physical body and subtle bodies and chakras and the soul itself. The only difference is that we still don't have full conscious control over our spiritual part and will require an advanced level of occult practice to do so. But I don't think it really matters where the gods/Anunnaki come from. Their origin could be physical-spiritual or purely extradimensional and it wouldn't make a difference.

Gnostic scholar John Lash discusses the Anunnaki in his theories of extraterrestrial interference. He asserts that the Anunnaki were non-physical archons who made the Anunnaki story up in an attempt to portray themselves as humanity's creator gods. But I don't think that John Lash's analysis fits the data. The human genome does indeed reveal genetic intervention from an alien and most likely physical species. I'm referring to the telomere fusion on the second and third pairs of chromosomes. It seems that the Anunnaki (especially Enki and Ninhursag) really did create our ancestors through genetic engineering and miscegenation. But not all of the Anunnaki are archons. Only the negative ones who allied themselves with Yahweh (Anu) after the rift became archons (i.e., "overlords" as per the Greek etymology). The gods allied with Enki became the "Watchers" and were exiled to the "Abyss" due to their rebellion against the tyrant Yahweh and his clique.
Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 2:15 pm
Great post. Yeah I heard of Stephen Flowers and I have his ebook too. There are two podcast interviews he did on YouTube if you wanna listen to them. Just search "Stephen E. Flowers Left Hand Path". He talks about some brotherhood or secret society in Germany and what the Left Hand Path means and even goes into reincarnation. I don't think he advocates Satanism or selfishness though. Michael Acquino may though, but they see it as just living a life of pleasure and living for yourself. I don't think they see Satanism the same way that Christians do.

I'm not sure if Lucifer is a bad thing though. Because Lucifer just means "Bringer of Light". Only Christian lore made him out to be Satan. The Bible never really says that Lucifer is Satan. In that sense, bringer of light can be the Sun or even Jesus. It can be many things. What I heard is that there is a good version of Lucifer and a bad version, so it's complicated. Supposedly the Statue of Liberty is Lucifer too since it is carrying the torch of light and has the sun rays on her head. The mystery schools say that is not bad, but only about light and being illuminated. But of course Christians see that as a cover for the devil.

I agree that Christianity has been highly corrupted and the true Jesus or original Jesus was probably nothing like what Christians paint him out to be. He was not even a literalist so he would have disagreed with the literal interpretation of the Bible that fundamentalists have.

However, I am not sure if the Illuminati or Freemasons are worshipping Lucifer or the left hand path. Some may. But they don't see that as evil, they see it as illumination and enlightenment. I don't get though, how people seeking enlightenment or spiritual advancement would want to create a totalitarian NWO where everyone is enslaved and has no freedom? The truthers have never truly addressed this. It makes no sense. I'm not sure if the elite or Illuminati are cartoon villains like the truthers make them out to be. No one sees themselves as cartoon villains, so that is an oversimplified caricature. We all consider anything that opposes our agenda to be "evil" so the word "evil" is highly subjective.
"Satan" and "Lucifer" are simply terms used by Christians to refer to their religion's boogeyman since the time of the New Testament. In the Old Testament satan as a Hebrew common noun simply means "adversary" and appears in a variety of contexts but doesn't ever refer to a diabolical anti-god as in the later Christian theology. In fact Satan is never mentioned in the Eden story.

The Serpent (nahash in Hebrew) is the giver of divine knowledge and liberator of humanity. He is the biblical representation of Enki. So the true conflict is between Enki and Yahweh.

But Enki is not the devil; Yahweh is, as evidenced by all of the evil and bloodshed and perverse sacrifices of living beings throughout his own Bible. Yahweh also promised the Jews the whole world and the Gentile nations as their future possession (i.e., the New World Order).

Some secret societies throughout history revered light and illumination (i.e., the path of the Serpent). The original Freemasons were of this tradition having descended from a long lineage of Pagan mystery schools. They held noble principles and sought to create a more enlightened society. However, all of these light-bearing secrets societies would eventually be infiltrated and subverted by those of darkness (e.g., Adam Weishaupt's Order of the Illuminati) and then exploited as vehicles for the Zionist elite's (i.e., Yahweh's people's) agenda of global domination. Nowadays Freemasonry is nothing more than a puppet of the NWO despite the well-meaning members at the lower end of the hierarchy.

So the original Freemasons never wanted to create a totalitarian one world government. Their goal was true enlightenment but their projects were hijacked and absorbed by the nefarious NWO of the false archontic god and what ensued was the veritable dystopia that we see today.

The global elite (I reiterate, Yahweh's people) like to adopt Pagan symbols of enlightenment and then make a mockery of them. That's why you often see Pagan symbolism in their secret societies. But it is always with some sort of inversion.

Take the Prometheus statue at the Rockefeller Center, for example. It may seem like a tribute to Prometheus (also Enki) but if you pay close attention you'll see that the statue is surrounded by a ring or a circle. In occultism a circle around something symbolizes bondage and restriction. Prometheus and his spirit of enlightenment are therefore being confined!

Back to circles in occultism, have you noticed how in the old grimoires like the Goetia the sigils of many gods are also enclosed within circles?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 3:43 pm
@publicduende

Some of us like to put all these communities, all these names, into the same buckets. Looking at things in terms of pure chronology, it's obvious that Egyptian and Indian spiritual schools predate everything else. Some say that the root of these schools trace back to vanished civilisations, like Atlantis or even alien races. Hard to prove.

From this foundation, all the other mystery schools evolved and retained some similarities while developing unique knowledge systems and traits. The cult of Hermes Trismegistus started in Greece but was a syncretic combination of the native cult of Hermes (Mercury) with the cult of the Egyptian god Thoth. Hebrew Kabbalah was born out of the same Greek and Egyptian roots but developed independently into different branches, one of which, Hermetic Kabbalah, was the foundation of many Western mystery schools including Rosicrucianism.

In the end, as Manly P Hall showed us, one can delve very deep indeed into any of the philosophical and spiritual teachings of any of these schools without having to embrace their hierarchical system of authority and power. All of them are ways to study the universal laws governing all living and non-living beings (including in the cosmos) and promote awareness of the self, and a fuller, more balanced life. They are undeniably good.

The problem happens when people congregating under these spiritual teaching develop said hierarchical systems of authority and power. They usually give themselves an agenda that, for spiritually impeccable in its intentions, might easily be twisted and bent to accommodate the desire for power and wealth of the few, at the expense of the many.

One of Gurdjeff's key teachings was that, put simply, a soul's (incarnate soul, in our case) spiritual evolution consumes a certain amount of energy, which is in a finite amount in our universe. It's a competitive process. Not everybody can achieve high levels of spiritual evolution and, if they do, it will always be at someone else's expense. A bit like the way many man-made institutions, like societies and the financial markets, work. Don't you think?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 6:41 pm
Yahweh also promised the Jews the whole world and the Gentile nations as their future possession (i.e., the New World Order).
In Psalm 2, God tells the Messiah, "Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance."

The Messiah, the Christ, Jesus, is promised the nations. He received all authority in heaven and on earth and sent His apostles to the nations to teach His teachings and to baptized, offering forgiveness of sin through faith in His name and eternal life. Those who are Christ's are also His co-heirs and can share in His inheritance.

It sounds like you have chosen the losing side.

You also have to realize that the world was a very, very dark place before Christianity. A lot of rulers people-groups have stewarded the knowledge of God rather poorly and have not always acted in accordance with Christ's teachings. But the pagan world was quite brutal and inhumane. Marvel presents a Thor character as some kind of hero, but Norse paganism involved human sacrifice and the Norse could be extremely brutal. Grecco-Roman paganism was harsh. If you were born a slave, you could be subject to sexual abuse all your life, for example.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
May 21st, 2022, 10:18 am
It sounds like you have chosen the losing side.
Nah, I've chosen the side of light and freedom.

You on the other hand have chosen the side of a demonic impostor who demands blood sacrifices from his followers and finds the aroma of burned flesh pleasant. You literally follow a religion whose central ritual is a bizarre celebration of human sacrifice and a simulacrum of cannibalism and blood drinking. Yet you seem to have no problem with such demonic perversity. Maybe you are a little bit of a sicko too!

Some Christians are sincere spiritual seekers. They've just been misled by the programs of the archons.

Many other Christians are perverse souls who resonate with Yahweh and are unperturbed by his untold evil because they themselves are cut from the same cloth. They really are made in his image. They know only Yahweh and blindly worship him because he really is the creator of their demonic souls!

But those of us who are souls of light come from the true Divine Consciousness and know that Yahweh is merely an impostor. We also understand that the Bible and its religions are simply a tool for our enslavement and destruction.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 3:23 am
publicduende wrote:
Despite what conspiracy theorists say, these elites have always been in control, they don't need more wealth or more authority to execute their plan. Their idea of a sustainable future for the rest of humanity is, simply, beyond good and evil

Well supposedly they can't do whatever they want. There are divine laws they have to follow, like not take away our free will and make us doom ourselves. If they murder people directly, the bad karma will destroy them eventually. So they have to work within certain divine laws. Otherwise, we would all be gulags and chains in dungeons and they could kill anyone they want. Only if you make a contract with them, like you belong to the CIA or something, and you break your oath, can they punish you directly or take you out. So the good news is that there may be good divine forces or good ETs helping us and making sure the bad guys are kept in check and don't violate too much free will. They can always manipulate and influence us and deceive us, if we let them of course. Most will allow themselves to be influenced of course, so they can bank on that.