Ethics & Values

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ethics & Values

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 8:58 am
Is it up to quacks and shysters to decide who is "fully human"?
No, I just gave my personal opinion. As for laws, they should be decided locally based on what the people in each locality believe.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 8:50 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 8:38 am
People who are okay with abortion probably should have had it done to themselves then.
See how they like being denied a chance at existing. f***ing useless ass anti-human jerk offs...
Pixel--Dude, I just want to point out that this is how modern scum communicate, by insults. They are incapable of anything else. So if you are going to ban people for insults, you have to ban almost everyone on this forum. If you want a forum without insults, you have to look outside of modern culture, like a Mennonite forum or a Muslim forum.
I wouldn't say one off insults are a reason to ban someone. I do agree with you that free speech is important. The case of The Hydra was put forward because when it is continued unprovoked insults with no other form of contribution I don't see why people should tolerate that when some people want to come on here and have serious discussions.

My view on this dissected for clarification:

1. Disagreements becoming heated and resulting in personal insults woven into a heated exchange of dialogue is perfectly acceptable, in my opinion. To infringe on this is to infringe on free speech because some people have a more aggressive form of debating things. I don't see any moral issue with this kind of insult. The forum becomes a heated battle ground of ideals and that is one of the reasons it is so interesting.

2. One off insults like the one above are not really a big deal. I think @WanderingProtagonist did fly off the handle a bit, but he's triggered by the subject matter and so in this sense his behaviour is more in alignment with point 1 as well. Plus he did not explicitly insult you. I am happy to let one off insults slide. Water off a ducks back. A few people have had a dig at me once or twice, but I don't really tend to give too much of a f**k about it.

3. Continuing unprovoked attacks and personal insults with no other content being offered shouldn't be tolerated. This is the position I tried to express in the Hydra thread. It isn't about imposing on free speech. It's calling out someone for acting like a belligerent asshole. Such behaviour doesn't add anything to the forum and only gets people pissed off. WanderingProtagonist isn't seen by anyone to my knowledge as a belligerent who only causes trouble. He joins discussions and takes part.

In the case of @Outcast9428 and @MarcosZeitola they both make varied threads reflecting their views and engage in debate with other users, try and be supportive to others and all the rest of it. @Mercer posts very similar threads, usually negative in nature (which is fine, his right as you said) but then when people comment with intention to share their opinion or even offer positive advice to help him improve his situation he uses that as an excuse to target them. He is always provoking Marcos and Outcast. He is seen by many as a belligerent member with little contribution and only relentless insults.

This is the kind of reason I made a poll about the Hydra. If Mercer would chill the f**k out and stop insulting everyone people here would be fine with him. It isn't just about removing someone you don't like because of a personal thing. It's about doing what's best for the forum.

Do you think that kind of behaviour is moral or immoral? And does free speech extend to being an asshole?

There are plenty of people on this forum I really don't "vibe" with at all. In fact I think some users are outright assholes. In some cases I don't like certain people’s values or ideals, but I would never advocate for any of these people to be removed. Because even if I don't agree with them they are still adding content and are valuable as members here.

Is my position clearer now? Or do you still believe I am against free speech? Winston himself said something to this effect in the past. I can remember reading it when I had a browse through things that had happened before.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 5:01 am

1. Is it immoral to kill someone? And in what context?
We have wars, people who might try and hurt you in the street.
What about euthanasia?
Do you support the death penalty for inmates?

2. Is it immoral to kill animals?
Like mass farming and animals reared for the purpose of being eaten?
What about if you live in a forest and have to hunt animals?
What about hunting animals purely for sport?

3. Is abortion murder?
What about if a woman is raped and carries the rapist's child?
What if the pregnancy is accidental and the parents can't provide a decent standard of living for a child?

4. Is it immoral to damage the environment through mass production of pointless things?
What about destroying nature for farmland?
What about for housing to be built?

Does anyone else have any questions to add on morality? What are your answers to the posed questions above?
Maybe I will post some moral dilemmas later and see what answers people offer.
1. If someone attacks you, you may defend yourself. If the person who attacks you dies from this, it's up to them. Revenge, likewise, can be justified; if someone molests your daughter or sister, kill them. Euthanasia should be legally allowed. And I do not support the death penalty unless guilt can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, which is hard to pul off... easier to make an innocent man walk free than have him rise from the dead.

2. It is NOT immoral to kill animals; animals would kill us too, if given the chance. Likewise it is fine to eat them since they, too, would eat us if given the chance. Animals live to be a part of our diet. That does not mean we should be needlessly cruel to them but to eat meat or drink milk is absolutely fine and none of you treehuggers are going to convince me otherwise... :lol: And before you mention any sad documentaries, be reminded that I actually killed and helped slaughter animals before. Doesn't phase me one bit. Maybe I'm some sort of psychopath lol.

3. Abortion is murder, but there are exceptions... for instance if a doctor does an ultrasound and the baby turns out to be retarded or deformed or not viable for life, it would be cruel to force the woman to carry to term this broken child and it must be discarded. To abort any healthy child, however, is murder. Period.

4. The environment is incredibly important and we need to take care of it, yes. I am worried about things like microplastics in water and food that hurt people's health and even lessen people's sperm counts and fertility. We need to use things that can be reused and recycled more easily. Earth also needs greenery to survive, wildlife to stick around...
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 9:20 am
In the case of @Outcast9428 and @MarcosZeitola they both make varied threads reflecting their views and engage in debate with other users, try and be supportive to others and all the rest of it. @Mercer posts very similar threads, usually negative in nature (which is fine, his right as you said) but then when people comment with intention to share their opinion or even offer positive advice to help him improve his situation he uses that as an excuse to target them. He is always provoking Marcos and Outcast. He is seen by many as a belligerent member with little contribution and only relentless insults.

This is the kind of reason I made a poll about the Hydra. If Mercer would chill the f**k out and stop insulting everyone people here would be fine with him. It isn't just about removing someone you don't like because of a personal thing. It's about doing what's best for the forum.

Do you think that kind of behaviour is moral or immoral? And does free speech extend to being an asshole?

There are plenty of people on this forum I really don't "vibe" with at all. In fact I think some users are outright assholes. In some cases I don't like certain people’s values or ideals, but I would never advocate for any of these people to be removed. Because even if I don't agree with them they are still adding content and are valuable as members here.

Is my position clearer now? Or do you still believe I am against free speech? Winston himself said something to this effect in the past. I can remember reading it when I had a browse through things that had happened before.
To me, supporting free speech means that banning is a last resort when there is no other solution. There have been cases in the past when someone just kept posting obnoxious garbage that everyone hated, and he just wouldn't stop. This is close to spam and him being banned was justified. But Mercer isn't doing this, he is responding to others. So there is another solution here which is to encourage people to ignore Mercer. This solves the problem without a ban.

I would never ban someone just for immoral behavior or because I don't like them. The only real reason to ban someone is if they are doing harm to the forum or other members that cannot be solved any other way. I guess I am an extreme free speech supporter because I have been banned almost everywhere. Free speech is what makes this forum special, so I would support free speech here even when the majority disagree.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 2:02 pm
I checked out the forum you posted (MennoNet.com)… For me personally I think it’s not traditional enough. I like 4chan and Happier Abroad better. I saw a lot of people on that forum complaining about “people politicizing every issue.” A lot of people there don’t even vote and think they’re somehow being non-Christian by engaging in politics. I’m sick of people complaining about politics and trying to say that social/cultural issues are somehow separate from politics. Politics and social/cultural issues are the same topic and if you insist on drawing a distinction between the two then you will never succeed at winning when it comes to the cultural issue you are talking about. I also saw a weirdly large number of people saying they were worried about right wing authoritarianism or “conservative governments” and “far right regimes.” Why the hell should any Christian be worried about conservative governments or far right regimes unless they are a half assed traditionalist? I also saw a thread about men and womens place in life. Only 25% of the votes were in favor of patriarchal gender roles. I even saw a lot of people saying things like “this may make me sound sexist” and “I affirm the equality/superiority of women.” Which sounds very feminist. I’ve asked similar questions on 4chan and found that 70% of the users there support patriarchal gender roles. Happier Abroad is a lot like 4chan. Support for patriarchal gender roles is probably just as high on Happier Abroad.

It’s true that HA and 4chan have more degenerates but I’d still rather keep the minority of degenerates but a large number of true, patriarchal conservatives then to have a forum full of half assed, center right conservatives who think they are super traditional because they don’t drink alcohol (even though everybody drank in the traditional past). In my opinion that’s just being super abstinent, not really super traditional.
I don't judge a forum by how much it agrees with me. I judge forums by their support for free speech and the quality of the writing. MennoNet is the best by these criteria. The writing is incomparably better than on any other forum that I know of. And this is because MennoNet members are not modern scum, but are civilized Christians.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 11:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 2:02 pm
I checked out the forum you posted (MennoNet.com)… For me personally I think it’s not traditional enough. I like 4chan and Happier Abroad better. I saw a lot of people on that forum complaining about “people politicizing every issue.” A lot of people there don’t even vote and think they’re somehow being non-Christian by engaging in politics. I’m sick of people complaining about politics and trying to say that social/cultural issues are somehow separate from politics. Politics and social/cultural issues are the same topic and if you insist on drawing a distinction between the two then you will never succeed at winning when it comes to the cultural issue you are talking about. I also saw a weirdly large number of people saying they were worried about right wing authoritarianism or “conservative governments” and “far right regimes.” Why the hell should any Christian be worried about conservative governments or far right regimes unless they are a half assed traditionalist? I also saw a thread about men and womens place in life. Only 25% of the votes were in favor of patriarchal gender roles. I even saw a lot of people saying things like “this may make me sound sexist” and “I affirm the equality/superiority of women.” Which sounds very feminist. I’ve asked similar questions on 4chan and found that 70% of the users there support patriarchal gender roles. Happier Abroad is a lot like 4chan. Support for patriarchal gender roles is probably just as high on Happier Abroad.

It’s true that HA and 4chan have more degenerates but I’d still rather keep the minority of degenerates but a large number of true, patriarchal conservatives then to have a forum full of half assed, center right conservatives who think they are super traditional because they don’t drink alcohol (even though everybody drank in the traditional past). In my opinion that’s just being super abstinent, not really super traditional.
I don't judge a forum by how much it agrees with me. I judge forums by their support for free speech and the quality of the writing. MennoNet is the best by these criteria. The writing is incomparably better than on any other forum that I know of. And this is because MennoNet members are not modern scum, but are civilized Christians.
By that standard, aren't /pol/ and Happier Abroad the best possible forums? /pol/ occasionally has shitty writing but I've discovered some amazing information on /pol/. And I'm not just talking about various conspiracy theories, I'm also referring to some really valuable advice on dating girls, how to live a traditional life, and keep a girl's affections. /pol/ and Happier Abroad are free speech absolutist forums. You cannot be banned from /pol/ for any kind of opinions.

I used to go on /pol/ all the time but nowadays I prefer HA because you can keep a username and get to know the other members. 4chan is so committed to free speech and anonymity that nobody even has a username. You don't even need to sign up for it, you can post without registering.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 12:50 am
Lucas88 wrote:
January 5th, 2023, 1:51 pm
@Outcast9428

C'mon dude, you can't be serious! You actually think that the American people are going to overthrow the New World Order by listening to controlled opposition media shills like Nick Fuentes and ilk - the same ridiculous homo Nicolás Fuentes who poses as a White nationalist and comes out with complete nonsense like "sleeping with women is gay" - or by supporting the Republican Party which, just like the Democrats, has for decades been extremely pro-Israel and blatantly in the pay of the Jews??? :? It wouldn't surprise me if people like Fuentes were put there on purpose to make any form of rightwing opposition to the Dems and their agenda look completely insane and without credibility just like how Alex Jones is put there to make anti-NWO conspiracy theorists look insane. And the Republican Party? I don't even need to go into this one! :lol:

As for your own little tradcon theocracy, I think that you'll have an extremely hard time convincing American rightwingers of a more libertarian persuasion as well as those who ardently support the Constitution and the more moderate conservatives. I suspect that many of them would outright oppose it since in America most people on the right still value at least some semblance of freedom and constitutional rights. I don't see authoritarian regimes being very popular in countries founded on Enlightenment values. In fact, your extreme views regarding a tradcon theocracy would certainly alienate a lot of more moderate people and so even many conservatives wouldn't want anything to do with you because your views would only serve to make them look bad. Your own vision would only appeal a small minority of extremists - and rightfully so.

Pixel--Dude and I believe that a window of opportunity will open up when the New World Order gets really aggressive with its preparation for the Great Reset and many more people, oppressed by absolute desperation, begin to see what is really happening and feel compelled to resist. We understand that a critical mass is necessary for a viable resistance movement and that we must wait for the time being. In the meantime, Pixel--Dude and I are doing physical training and we are also about to begin firearms practice at a local gun club. We might not be able to fight right now but we are getting physically prepared and believe that the NWO (along with Zionism) is going to be significantly exposed by the end of this decade due to all of the agendas that it is now so blatantly pushing.

But what are you doing to fight the NWO? Just tubthumping about traditionalism and your envisioned theocratic dystopia to a handful of guys who are willing to listen on an obscure forum in the backwaters of the internet which nobody even takes seriously? :lol:

You're wrong about mine and Pixel--Dude's ideas. We don't advocate for a rightwing neo-Pagan movement at all. We advocate for a secular pan-Gentile resistance movement to unite anybody who awakens to the truth about the NWO and Jewish power and wishes to fight against them. We view religion as a private matter. Yes, we hate Christianity and view it as a Jewish hoax slave religion centered around blood sacrifice and other Jewish perversions, but here in Western Europe the cultural landscape is more secular and most people prefer rationalism over religious fanaticism and so we don't really have to deal with many Evangelical nutjobs who literally believe that their own brand of fundamentalist religion is the solution to all of society's problems and that a crucified Jew is going to come back to save the world. :roll: Our views are not really that extreme even though you want to insist that they are. We simply advocate for a secular and rational resistance movement against a global Jewish mafia which literally views us a cattle and wants to enslave or destroy us. You on the other hand want to create a society which resembles communist China with the additional detail of a government run by a religious cult! :?

You really think that we're old men who won't be able to fight? Lol. Pixel--Dude is not in his 40s. He's the same age as me. I'm literally a few hours older than him. Moreover, Pixel--dude and I are fit young men who do MMA training and other forms of exercise. We're doing circuit training, practicing combat techniques and actually fighting other men in controlled sparring sessions while dweeby, effeminate gen-Z nerds like you are playing on your PlayStation, watching anime, obsessively posting on the internet, and decrying "primal masculinity" as your pathetically low testosterone levels remain in the gutter! :lol: You think we're just old men? Tell us where you live and we'll go over to Virginia and invite you to some assault courses, circuit training, wrestling and MMA sparring and show you that we can still go! :lol: Hell, even boomers like gsjackson and MrMan could probably still go better than most guys from your pansy-ass generation! And WilliamSmith! That guy's in his early 40s and he's still a beast! Leave the fighting to the real men! :lol:
I admit that my views are relatively radical and fringe. I'm not pretending that they are popular. But if you think your views have any audience whatsoever you are insane. Your ideology almost seems like it was intentionally designed to be as unpopular as possible. You alienate the left with your anti-semitism, you alienate the Christian right with your anti-religiosity and support for degeneracy, you alienate libertarians with your communist ideals, and you alienate basically everybody with the whole "we need to kill a large portion of the Jews." thing. You also alienate weirdos in general with your support for preppy people. Yet any normie looking at the views you have would think you are batshit crazy. I really do have to ask whether you have intentionally designed your ideology to be as unpopular as possible because anybody on any side of the political spectrum, other then extreme left and extreme right nutjobs, would think you are absolutely nuts.

Sure, plenty of people would think I'm nuts too, but at least my ideology has an audience even if its a small one, yours has no audience whatsoever. I don't even know who this ideology is supposed to appeal to. You probably think it appeals to libertarians but no libertarian is going to be okay with your communistic ideals nor will they be okay with the genocidal or borderline genocidal ideas.

If you really think your ideas are not extreme, then I dare you to make a youtube video and say everything y'all have said on this forum. If you really were a standard American libertarian then you would be able to fully express your views with no fear on Youtube while showing your face because libertarianism is not controversial at all. Look, I'm not pretending that my views are normal. I have said many times I am a radical. I don't consider myself to truly be extreme, but I am definitely radical/fringe right. I would get in a lot of trouble if I told most people everything I believe in. I only get away with it because I have created a bubble for myself where I feel comfortable expressing my views. But I'm not going to pretend that most people in America, even on the right, are in favor of a theocratic government. If you actually believe that most people out there are on board with slaughtering Jews as well as creating a technocratic form of communism though then make a youtube video explaining your views... You could create the next revolution if only people were aware of how many people agree with them :wink:

See I've actually studied history and I have some idea of what waging war is like. You don't. You and Pixel sound like a couple of dudes who have played too much Call of Duty in your lifetime and think you know what war is like. You're not going to topple ZOG in one year, it will take many years, and you will probably fail because they have airplanes, tanks, missiles, helicopters, and all sorts of weapons you can't even imagine. If this hypothetical war does end within a year or two, it would end with you and all your followers being killed. You know this is true which is why you're "waiting for the right moment" which by the way is never going to come. You can train all you want but every soldier who went through WW2 wrote in their letters that no amount of training can prepare you for the realities of war. War is nightmarish dude, its an actual nightmare come to life. But you and Pixel treat it so trivially and talk about your "warrior spirit." Its so f***ing cringe its unbelievable.

If you were to take up arms right now and fight against ZOG, yeah you would be physically capable as of right now. But that window of opportunity is shrinking really fast. If you don't begin your revolution in the next 5 years or so, you're gonna have problems. I work with people in their 50s, most of them are half blind and half deaf. Physical problems start rapidly accelerating once you've hit 40 years old. Plenty of people can stave it off until you are 50, but once you are 50, its pretty much unavoidable.

This is the worst case of midlife crisis I've seen since Breaking Bad.
@Outcast9428
@Lucas88

Hey guys, sorry but I moved this discussion over to this thread where I think it is more relevant. Hope you dudes don't mind. I just felt it was off topic in the other thread and Natural_Born_Cynic and others were trying to keep things on topic. Like I said though I'm not trying to accuse anyone of derailing (Outcast :evil: ) :lol: but we can continue this here.

@Outcast9428 what exactly is immoral about what @Lucas88 and myself advocate? His values are similar to mine and they are outlined clearly in the OP of this thread. We want a society that is better for everyone. A society which endorses freedom of the individual and as I said freedom is arguably the best value to have. Every living thing craves freedom. Your envisioned traditionalist society might seem good to you because of the family values and all the rest of it, but inevitably it infringes on fundamental freedoms for people to choose for themselves their own path and their own life. This is the birthright of every being and nobody, not you, not the ZOG or anyone else has the right to dictate what that path should be.

I understand you probably have the best intentions at heart. You probably want the best for society, as we do, but your vision is radically different to ours. Just so you know, advocates of individual freedom include various philosophers throughout history who have greater wisdom than people like Kanye West. In comparison to philosophers like Plato, Kanye West is an absolute idiot. :lol: these are the kind of people who should be running the countries of the world. Enlightened philosophical aristocrats who care about the wellbeing of their citizens and not some douchebag Jewish shills who push us further into poverty and disseminate toxic ideological programmes of slavery onto everyone.

@Lucas88 and myself do not alienate anyone for their views. We don't alienate Christians for being Christians. We hate the ideology and see it as passive and weak. But a lot of Christians are nice people, why should we hate them? We don't even hate gay people, though we hate the movement of the LGBTQ. Do you understand? We are happy to allow people to live how they please so long as they are not hurting anyone else. We are also happy for people to adopt whatever religious beliefs they want. We don't give a f**k so long as those views are not hostile to anyone else. Help out and do no harm.

When it comes to the matter of the Jews (forgive me, but I can't remember whether or not you see the Zionists as evil as well or whether I'm confusing you with someone else) we talk about the martial spirit because it is a kind of warfare. They push harmful ideological currents onto society such as toxic feminism and the globo-homo agenda and they force us to live in their predatory system where people are perpetually forced into poverty. These people are f***ing evil and they rightly deserve to be destroyed. If they are not we can all wave goodbye to what we want. I do not believe ALL Jews should be exterminated, although I'm wary of them. I did say any Jews who support the Zionist agenda should be exterminated because they are potential enemies who could replace the current global elite and subject the future generations to these predatory systems. Jews who are content to live their lives and don't want to cause harm to Gentile peoples should be left alone.

Maybe I am not fully comprehending what it is you are advocating for with your preferred traditionalist system. But your values seem to be about imposing what you want personally onto everyone else. And to me, that is opposed to fundamental freedom and is completely immoral. A religious theocracy should NEVER be in power. It makes it too easy for these leaders to commit atrocities in the name of the "greater good" or in the name of their God.

I think what makes me laugh about you the most, is that you call out the Jews for their bullshit and yet you subscribe to their slave ideology :lol: You think people who watch porn or people who spank their girlfriend's ass are immoral degenerates because of your own prudish nature. You should lighten up and try it sometime. 😜
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 12:50 am
This is the worst case of midlife crisis I've seen since Breaking Bad.
Is this your only takeaway? Dude, this is not a fcukin' joke! People need to wake the fcuk up and understand how serious the situation is!

Under the New World Order we as a species are literally being poisoned and biologically degraded every day. Most of the foods that people consume are laden with toxic crap that is destroying our bodies. So-called medications produced by big pharma are harming health or slowly killing people. The environment is becoming progressively polluted. The air that we breath is being rendered toxic through chemtrails. A global pandemic has just recently been created and potentially harmful vaccines are being forced upon us. And now many are being pushed into crippling poverty through a manufactured economic crisis. We are being slowly exterminated in this worldwide NWO dystopia. Things are only going to get worse. If we don't do anything to stop this, we as a species have no future! It's that fcukin' simple!

If we don't rise up in rebellion and oust from power the Jewish elite behind the NWO, we will soon be fcuked beyond all hope. Those psychopathic scumbags are literally killing us every day. This is about survival, not some silly ideological disputes! Anybody who wants to survive and ensure a future for their children needs to rebel in unison and remove the criminals and parasites from power. Idly standing by will achieve nothing else but our destruction!

You misunderstand the kind of resistance that we are talking about. When we say resistance, we mean more along the line of internal rebellions, coups, seizures of power by an anti-NWO faction. We don't need to invade some other country with tanks and planes like in conventional warfare. The enemy is already here!

The truth is that as of this moment there is NO viable resistance movement against the NWO. None whatsoever. There might be some national socialist groups in Europe who oppose the NWO and Jewish power but their ideologies appeal to very few people. The rest are just small pockets of unorganized conspiracy theorists on the internet. However, as people are plunged into ever greater economic desperation in the upcoming years, increasingly more people will wake up to what is going on and feel the need to resist. That is when a genuine resistance movement can gain a great deal of support and reach a critical mass. You see, most people will only wake up and take action when a situation affects them personally. Most people don't care about radical ideologies. They only care about the material conditions that surround them and will only act once they are materially desperate. I therefore believe that the most viable resistance movement against the NWO will take the form of a practical and rational movement with a focus on freedom from the NWO's increasingly conspicuous financial tyranny as well as people's material needs. It won't be about "traditionalism" or "theocracy" - especially not in countries historically based on Enlightenment values. People don't care much about moral or theological abstractions when their stomach is empty.

I therefore believe that a resistance movement should be as broad as possible and focused first and foremost on practical things that are relatable to many people. Narrow extremist ideologies appeal to few people.

Our views on Christianity and the other things that you mention are our private views which we express on HappierAbroad. We aren't going to be alienating anybody, and besides, we are not realistically going to be leading a resistance movement (I'm too socially awkward for that); I am simply opining on what forms I think that such a movement could or should take or what kind of movement we would consider joining (in a non-leadership capacity). We believe that religion is a private matter and shouldn't be mixed with politics and so we would therefore only support a secular resistance movement - which would be the most likely form in Western Europe and much of the West. We don't care about other people's religious beliefs as long as they don't try to impose them on us. We believe in freedom of religion and separation of religion and state.

Our views with regard to economics are more in line with those of national socialism since we believe that a genuine government must guide the economy in a positive direction and thereby guarantee the wellbeing and prosperity of the nation - as opposed to corporatocratic (((international capitalism))) or (((communism))), the latter being merely a contrived front for Jewish looting of entire nations -, but we also recognize from a futuristic perspective that at some point in this century the technological capacities of advanced nations will become so evolved that they will render the current capitalist arrangement or any semblance of it completely obsolete as automated systems and AI will be able to perform most tasks much more efficiently than any human could while advancements in production technology will likely bring about a condition of post-scarcity which would obviously make today's market economics obsolete. But this futuristic prediction is not really central to our idea of a resistance movement. It's just the way we foresee technology evolving. By the way, there are already videos about "techno-communism" on YouTube.

Yes, we don't like the Jews but we don't advocate for indiscriminate genocide. I don't claim to know the best solution to the JQ but I certainly advocate for the destruction of Jewish power, the execution and imprisonment of all of those behind the NWO and its perverse agendas, and the removal of all Jewish influence from finance and the media. Too many normies might not be redpilled on the JQ right now but that will probably change once desperation sets in and more people wake up and see who is behind the edifice of power.

Our desire to keep in shape, train with weapons and participate in a possible future armed rebellion against the NWO isn't cringe at all. It is completely logical to prepare oneself and to want to do one's bit should such an opportunity arise. It is also very natural to harbor such indignation and a desire to fight given that we are being literally poisoned and slowly exterminated by the hidden enemy. What is really cringe is your patent pussydom, your complete aversion to any form of the warrior spirit, your willingness to mock men who desire to violently rebel against a perverse tribal mafia that has been oppressing and enslaving us for centuries, just because you yourself have always been a weak and spineless dweebish guy who let himself be pushed around by stronger and more virile men and therefore hates strength and warlike masculinity! Your passivity and weakness are way cringier! Pixel--Dude and I on the other hand have always cultivated strength and martial virtue and had the courage to stand up for ourselves. It's just in our nature.

Those who don't do adequate exercise and live a bad lifestyle tend to decline in their 40s or 50s while those who do resistance training and martial arts and maintain a good diet tend to remain in much better shape for much longer. Cornfed is almost 50 and he's jacked. gsjackson is 70 and he's still doing weight training and intense workouts. My uncle (the baddass, primally masculine stud who I talked about before on this forum) is almost 60 and he's still built like Popeye and recently beat the shit out of a 20-something year-old musclehead who was harassing my female cousin. The senior wrestling instructor at my old wrestling club in Spain is 70 and he can still get on the mat and wrestle with the young guys. If a guy keeps himself in shape and eats well he can still be strong and fit into old age. Pixel--Dude is naturally a big strong guy and I'm obsessed with martial arts and have been doing physical training since I was 13. Even if the resistance against the NWO takes place in a few decades (although I believe that it will happen sooner in light of the urgency of the current situation) I'm sure that we'll do okay! :wink:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Cornfed when/if you return to the forum I wanted to issue a personal challenge to you. Recently I issued a challenge of a different nature to @Rock, here: viewtopic.php?style=11&p=405855#p405855

But to you my challenge is more about values and ethics rather than trolls. At the beginning of my thread I outlined some of my core values here:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 4:31 am
My core values are:
Universal Freedom!
Uncompromising freedom where people are free to live their lives authentically according to their own personal values. This includes not pushing the trans agenda onto children and manipulating people to adopt certain philosophies or behaviours. It means letting people learn facts for themselves and carve their own path through life without having the values of someone else imposed upon them, which in my opinion is immoral. Respecting the autonomy of others and not imposing on the freedom of others is moral behaviour. Forcing people to live in accordance with your own values is immoral behaviour.

Loyalty
It's important to be loyal to your family, lover and friends. When people place their faith and trust into you it is important that you do not betray their trust by being disloyal. Cheating on your partner, sleeping with a friend's wife or stealing from family and friends etc are all objectively immoral behaviours! Most societies around the world hold these values.

Integrity
Being true to one's self. Being honest and having strong moral principles and values. Not compromising for unreasonable edicts passed down from assholes who want to force their values onto you. Integrity comes from a position of strength! @Tsar is someone whom I think has integrity! He has his standards and will not compromise for anyone, including arbitrary laws set by enemies with values hostile to the well-being of regular citizens.

Discipline
Things like martial arts are a discipline. It is a set of expectations for yourself and for others and the force used to enforce them. Self defence for example is a perfect way of looking at this. You have a standard and the discipline not to go out and attack random people, you expect that same behaviour from others, but there will always be nobheads out there who want to cause shit for no reason. In that case it is important to be able to defend yourself. @Lucas88 is someone who understands and most definitely shares this core value of mine.

Compassion
A society which lacks passion and becomes solipsistic becomes a cold society void of love and loyalty. Compassion is not a weakness, it is a virtue. But even though some people would like to be more compassionate I do believe someone in a position of personal strength should know when to be compassionate and show sympathy and forgiveness, and when someone in a position of strength should say enough is enough so as not to be taken advantage of.

Wisdom
The acquisition of knowledge and wisdom and its dissemination is one of my core values. A society which enforces a system of strict conformity with facts being cancelled or censored is a hostile environment for free thinking individuals. Philosophy and various philosophical works serve as a basis for much enlightened thinking and wisdom. I have learned more about life from the study of philosophy than I ever did in the "education system" of the state.

Creativity
Creativity and the freedom to express yourself however you choose is a core value of mine. I like to be creative and write my own stories and such. Some people like art, some people like music. Many people have their own creative outlets. This is something which adds to society and its development. I don't think my life would be very interesting at all without any creative interests.

Spirituality
Spirituality is one of my core values. This is the most important thing. Realising my own personal power and the fact that humanity are little gods who got lost somewhere along the line. Spirituality is personal to everyone and has no life denying doctrines one is obligated to follow in order to obtain immortality in the afterlife.

Through Spirituality we strive for excellence instead of servile weak values imposed upon us from dogmatic religions which always espouse an "us vs them" mentality. Spirituality is something someone can experience through the use of psychedelics and astral projection and even mediumship to a degree.

These are some of my core values! So what do you think? And what are your own personal core values?
And my challenge for you, if you choose to accept, is for you to do the same. Compile your core values into a list explaining why you hold these values.

You say you're a Christian? But what values of the Bible do you apply to your life? You seem like someone who doesn't value life very much. I mean the life of animals and the lives of humans. So I'm just curious.

This isn't anything personal, by the way. I'm not trying to upset you or cause offence. I'm just genuinely curious and keen to see what you have to say in response to such a challenge.