Philosophy of Suicide

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Philosophy of Suicide

Post by WilliamSmith »

Reminder to all friends: No suicides allowed! Thanks. :)

But after this macabre subject came up last night I looked more at the data here
https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

The stats surprised me:

Some of this data is probably a bit suspect, because I know very well a lot of the authorities in 3rd world countries flat-out don't give a !@#$ about crime and won't even do anything but try to extort bribe $$$ even from victims of major crimes who try to report what happened........ so I have my doubts whether some of the 3rd world suicide rates are as low as they say....

But FYI / for what it's worth:

In 2019, the ten countries with the highest suicide rates (number of suicides per 100k) were:

Lesotho - 72.4
Guyana - 40.3
Eswatini - 29.4
South Korea - 28.6
Kiribati - 28.3
Federated States of Micronesia - 28.2
Lithuania - 26.1
Suriname - 25.4
Russia - 25.1
South Africa - 23.5

The world's lowest suicide rates are in the following countries:

Antigua and Barbuda - 0.4
Barbados - 0.6
Grenada - 0.7
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - 1.0
Sao Tome and Principe - 1.5
Jordan - 1.6
Syria - 2.0
Venezuela - 2.1
Honduras - 2.1
Philippines - 2.2

I didn't realize that was the case, but interesting to see a lot of my #1 top choices for Caribbean island nations on the lowest suicide rate list.

*** Some macabre points from the comments:

On South Korea:
(FYI @Natural_Born_Cynic )

South Korea is the noteworthy high-suicide outlier for East Asia: I have heard they have taken over Japan and the USSA's role as the worst workaholics, and neither Japan or the USSA comes close to SK's suicide rate.
Additionally, many choose to jump off a bridge. In Seoul, the Mapo Bridge has earned the nickname "The Bridge of Death" or "Suicide Bridge" because of how many people jump off it.
FYI @Pixel--dude and @Outcast9428 (the latter because he and I are both optimistic for a nationalist Japan's future):
Suicide in Japan
Japan's total numbers place it significantly outside the top 10, but suicide is nonetheless a serious concern there. Suicide is the leading cause of death in men between the ages of 20-44 and women between the ages of 15-34.
[ That is obviously not a good sign, but I'd guess it's partly because they don't murder each other as much there as in some of the places that are dearer to my own heart. Beautiful Jamaica, for example, has sometimes had "interpersonal violence" ranking in the top 5 leading causes of death on the stat sites I glanced at, even though NCDs and strokes and so on were ranked much higher for the total population in all age bands... :) ]

Here @Outcast9428 can accuse me of trying to "subvert the right" by pointing out Japanese hodlers who go through a divorce or else lose their jobs and are no longer able to provide per their cultural standards often spike their likelihood of committing suicide as a result:
Japanese men are twice as likely to commit suicide as their female counterparts, particularly after a divorce. Of particular concern is suicide among men who have recently lost their jobs and are no longer able to provide for their families. People are expected to stay married to a single person and stay on a single job for their entire life, and the pressure of this expectation can make a divorce or job loss feel like a failure. Aokigahara Forest, at the base of Japan's Mount Fuji, is a hotspot for suicides, as hundreds of people go there each year to end their lives. Police regularly patrol the area for suicide victims and survivors.

My thoughts:
USSA and Japan are reasonably close matches on suicide rates.
(USSA is a collapsing cesspool subverted to the core where the people have nothing in common and aren't a "nation" in any meaningful sense of the word, so no shock there's a fair amt of suicide and high depression rates also facilitated by meds, toxic food, opiate epidemics pushed by the likes of Sacklers and other jew oligarchs, etc.)
Japan's a much more potentially healthy nation, but definitely do have their "pathologies," since otherwise they wouldn't come close to the USSA's suicide and depression rates.

Then there's China... Unlike many, I actually love the Chinese, but am aware of some of its problems so was interested to read this:
Suicide in China
In China, suicide is the fifth leading cause of death and accounts for over one-quarter of suicides worldwide. In contrast with many Western countries, in which men are more likely to commit suicide, most suicide victims in China are women. China's economic boom has led to greater independence for women, who are now much more able to get divorced as a means of dealing with domestic violence. However, the strain of divorce means that they must work long hours while raising their children, often without family support that the culture has traditionally relied on in the past.

When women show the strain of their stressful lives and are admitted to a hospital for psychiatric care, they are likely to be discharged much sooner than their male counterparts. They feel that they need to return to their jobs and families as quickly as possible, even if they are not ready to do so. Additionally, many insurances do not cover hospital stays in cases of attempted suicide. These strains have exacerbated suicide among Chinese women. People in rural parts of China are five times more likely to commit suicide than people in cities. This notion may be attributed to a lack of mental healthcare, the stigma associated with mental illnesses (such as schizophrenia), poverty, and poor education. However, exact statistics are hard to come by because the Chinese government has carried out few to no epidemiological studies on suicide. Most suicide attempts in China are carried out with a pesticide or other poison.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 12:18 am
Reminder to all friends: No suicides allowed! Thanks. :)

But after this macabre subject came up last night I looked more at the data here
https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

The stats surprised me:

Some of this data is probably a bit suspect, because I know very well a lot of the authorities in 3rd world countries flat-out don't give a !@#$ about crime and won't even do anything but try to extort bribe $$$ even from victims of major crimes who try to report what happened........ so I have my doubts whether some of the 3rd world suicide rates are as low as they say....

But FYI / for what it's worth:

In 2019, the ten countries with the highest suicide rates (number of suicides per 100k) were:

Lesotho - 72.4
Guyana - 40.3
Eswatini - 29.4
South Korea - 28.6
Kiribati - 28.3
Federated States of Micronesia - 28.2
Lithuania - 26.1
Suriname - 25.4
Russia - 25.1
South Africa - 23.5

The world's lowest suicide rates are in the following countries:

Antigua and Barbuda - 0.4
Barbados - 0.6
Grenada - 0.7
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - 1.0
Sao Tome and Principe - 1.5
Jordan - 1.6
Syria - 2.0
Venezuela - 2.1
Honduras - 2.1
Philippines - 2.2

I didn't realize that was the case, but interesting to see a lot of my #1 top choices for Caribbean island nations on the lowest suicide rate list.

*** Some macabre points from the comments:

On South Korea:

South Korea is the noteworthy high-suicide outlier for East Asia: I have heard they have taken over Japan and the USSA's role as the worst workaholics, and neither Japan or the USSA comes close to SK's suicide rate.
Additionally, many choose to jump off a bridge. In Seoul, the Mapo Bridge has earned the nickname "The Bridge of Death" or "Suicide Bridge" because of how many people jump off it.
FYI @Pixel--dude and @Outcast9428 (the latter because he and I are both optimistic for a nationalist Japan's future):
Suicide in Japan
Japan's total numbers place it significantly outside the top 10, but suicide is nonetheless a serious concern there. Suicide is the leading cause of death in men between the ages of 20-44 and women between the ages of 15-34.
[ That is obviously not a good sign, but I'd guess it's partly because they don't murder each other as much there as in some of the places that are dearer to my own heart. Beautiful Jamaica, for example, has sometimes had "interpersonal violence" ranking in the top 5 leading causes of death on the stat sites I glanced at, even though NCDs and strokes and so on were ranked much higher for the total population in all age bands... :) ]

Here @Outcast9428 can accuse me of trying to "subvert the right" by pointing out Japanese hodlers who go through a divorce or else lose their jobs and are no longer able to provide per their cultural standards often spike their likelihood of committing suicide as a result:
Japanese men are twice as likely to commit suicide as their female counterparts, particularly after a divorce. Of particular concern is suicide among men who have recently lost their jobs and are no longer able to provide for their families. People are expected to stay married to a single person and stay on a single job for their entire life, and the pressure of this expectation can make a divorce or job loss feel like a failure. Aokigahara Forest, at the base of Japan's Mount Fuji, is a hotspot for suicides, as hundreds of people go there each year to end their lives. Police regularly patrol the area for suicide victims and survivors.

My thoughts:
USSA and Japan are reasonably close matches on suicide rates.
(USSA is a collapsing cesspool subverted to the core where the people have nothing in common and aren't a "nation" in any meaningful sense of the word, so no shock there's a fair amt of suicide and high depression rates also facilitated by meds, toxic food, opiate epidemics pushed by the likes of Sacklers and other jew oligarchs, etc.)
Japan's a much more potentially healthy nation, but definitely do have their "pathologies," since otherwise they wouldn't come close to the USSA's suicide and depression rates.

Then there's China... Unlike many, I actually love the Chinese, but am aware of some of its problems so was interested to read this:
Suicide in China
In China, suicide is the fifth leading cause of death and accounts for over one-quarter of suicides worldwide. In contrast with many Western countries, in which men are more likely to commit suicide, most suicide victims in China are women. China's economic boom has led to greater independence for women, who are now much more able to get divorced as a means of dealing with domestic violence. However, the strain of divorce means that they must work long hours while raising their children, often without family support that the culture has traditionally relied on in the past.

When women show the strain of their stressful lives and are admitted to a hospital for psychiatric care, they are likely to be discharged much sooner than their male counterparts. They feel that they need to return to their jobs and families as quickly as possible, even if they are not ready to do so. Additionally, many insurances do not cover hospital stays in cases of attempted suicide. These strains have exacerbated suicide among Chinese women. People in rural parts of China are five times more likely to commit suicide than people in cities. This notion may be attributed to a lack of mental healthcare, the stigma associated with mental illnesses (such as schizophrenia), poverty, and poor education. However, exact statistics are hard to come by because the Chinese government has carried out few to no epidemiological studies on suicide. Most suicide attempts in China are carried out with a pesticide or other poison.
I guess for western countries at least it may be partly because they are in a very competetive environment. In other countries there is less competition so even losers get attention. People here who talk about greatness and machismo should take that in account. Religion is also an important thing. Some people can not commit suicide because of religion. For example older guys who are in pain can not do it. So it is sometimes good to be able to self delete.

Uruguay seems to be interesting. The male rate is 34. This is quite high.

From Reddit a guy from Uruguay:
'We are very secular, the main philosophy is existentialism, life is what you make of it. When people get older, stop working, if they are not seen by their families they become isolated, they feel useless, a burden, and so decide to kill themselves, rather than continuing a life of meaningless suffering. The majority of suicides are men over 65 by hanging.'
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 12:18 am

On South Korea:

Yep. South Korea is suicide nation. Even the former president, Roh Mu Hyun, has committed suicide and various other high profile people committed suicide. Elderly suicide is also prevalent because there is no one to take care of them. Children and teenagers also commit suicide by jumping off apartment buildings. Korea is a country that is burning inside and out. Hundreds of thousands of Koreans are escaping to other countries. There are mass of Koreans escaping to Japan to find work! In contrast, Japan needs lot of IT people and others because of manpower shortage, so Koreans come into Japan to work.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

https://www.rt.com/news/571320-sucide-rise-us-cdc/

It's not surprising that year after year, the US suicide rate increases.

Everything in the United States gets worse every single year.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 6:39 pm
Here's a map of suicide rates.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... icide_rate
Greenland has a high rate of suicides out of 100,000, but there are less than 57,000 people there, so if one person commits suicide, they go up into the top category.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 29th, 2023, 2:10 am
Good contribution! I've looked into Aokigahara forest, or Suicide Forest. I always thought Japanese culture must be completely horrible in order to have a forest dedicated to suicide. In my opinion it speaks volumes about the kind of society in which we live that people feel so alienated and trapped in their lives that suicide is the only viable solution to their issues.

I think there is something like 30 suicides a year at Aokigahara forest. I read that in 2003 there were over hundred bodies found in the forest who had committed suicide. Apparently the Japanese authorities stopped publicising data on the number of suicides here in 2011.

@Yohan, you've lived in Japan for a while now, right? Do you notice anything strange about the culture there for such a high number of suicides? There are many people who kill themselves globally for a number of reasons, but few places have a forest or certain area dedicated to suicide other than Japan. What do you think?
@Pixel--Dude

First of all, Japan is not the leading nation regarding suicide. Worldwide statistics are not clear and vary, but often put Japan around #30 or so.
I don't know about a suicide forest in other countries, but there are worldwide preferred suicide spots, like bridges, high rise buildings etc.

Aokigahara is indeed a very special forest in Japan, it is located next to Mount Fuji and a part of it is located on the soil of the former volcanic eruption of this now not active vulcano. Mt. Fuji has strong religious meaning for the Japanese Shinto religion and around that area there are many Shinto Shrines and also Buddhist temples.

There are various horror stories, some of them several hundreds of years old, about ghosts walking around, as their human body could not get a proper funeral and these ghosts invite visitors to commit suicide or even attack and kill them etc.

The hardened lava of a part of Aokigahara forest is metallic and magnetic. This means when you are going there using a compass it will show you a wrong direction, a mobile phone or GPS near to ground, when sitting down for example, might not work - and the forest is very dense and you see only green and many people got lost walking in a circle for some hours to find out again.

Many Japanese people since centuries had the wish to die near to Mt. Fuji, and suicide and assistance to suicide are not really seen as something bad or wrong in Japanese society.

About 15 years ago the local administration of this province decided to do something to discourage people to commit suicide in this forest, but to close this forest to the public was not an option.

A parking area next to the entrance to this forest was created, connected to electricity, street lights, landline phone with emergency call numbers, vending machines, restrooms etc. and from there through the forest a hiking path was constructed - off limit for private cars - but wide enough for service cars to enter. Some maps, information, also Buddhist scripts about the value of life etc. are now everywhere and as long as you stay with this hiking path you cannot miss your way. Other areas were declared as off-limit, marked with fences and ropes and forest rangers were searching the entire forest, cleaning it up to make it less dense and of course they removed everything they found which was related to suicide, like human bones, skulls, ropes, messages and items of these persons who killed themselves.

Activities related to this forest will not be longer published. However every year it is said, but not confirmed, about 70 people still commit suicide in Aokigahara. During the first clean-up the remains of more than 500 people were found.

Now many people visit this forest just for hiking around and not for suicide. Some are looking for adventures and walking around even during night, looking for ghosts - but there are no ghosts there....LOL

Aokigahara is not so silent and not so remote anymore and can approached easily by car. - If people are found to enter off-limit areas and going into hiding in the forest, police has the right to consider it as trespassing and to remove them immediately for questioning.

It looks now like that...

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 9:26 pm
Aokigahara is indeed a very special forest in Japan, it is located next to Mount Fuji and a part of it is located on the soil of the former volcanic eruption of this now not active vulcano. Mt. Fuji has strong religious meaning for the Japanese Shinto religion and around that area there are many Shinto Shrines and also Buddhist temples.

There are various horror stories, some of them several hundreds of years old, about ghosts walking around, as their human body could not get a proper funeral and these ghosts invite visitors to commit suicide or even attack and kill them etc.

The hardened lava of a part of Aokigahara forest is metallic and magnetic. This means when you are going there using a compass it will show you a wrong direction, a mobile phone or GPS near to ground, when sitting down for example, might not work - and the forest is very dense and you see only green and many people got lost walking in a circle for some hours to find out again.

Many Japanese people since centuries had the wish to die near to Mt. Fuji, and suicide and assistance to suicide are not really seen as something bad or wrong in Japanese society.

About 15 years ago the local administration of this province decided to do something to discourage people to commit suicide in this forest, but to close this forest to the public was not an option.

A parking area next to the entrance to this forest was created, connected to electricity, street lights, landline phone with emergency call numbers, vending machines, restrooms etc. and from there through the forest a hiking path was constructed - off limit for private cars - but wide enough for service cars to enter. Some maps, information, also Buddhist scripts about the value of life etc. are now everywhere and as long as you stay with this hiking path you cannot miss your way. Other areas were declared as off-limit, marked with fences and ropes and forest rangers were searching the entire forest, cleaning it up to make it less dense and of course they removed everything they found which was related to suicide, like human bones, skulls, ropes, messages and items of these persons who killed themselves.

Activities related to this forest will not be longer published. However every year it is said, but not confirmed, about 70 people still commit suicide in Aokigahara. During the first clean-up the remains of more than 500 people were found.

Now many people visit this forest just for hiking around and not for suicide. Some are looking for adventures and walking around even during night, looking for ghosts - but there are no ghosts there....LOL

Aokigahara is not so silent and not so remote anymore and can approached easily by car. - If people are found to enter off-limit areas and going into hiding in the forest, police has the right to consider it as trespassing and to remove them immediately for questioning.

It looks now like that...

Cool post about Aokigahara, @Yohan, thank you!

Actually this ties to some common points of interest about paranormal phenomena that @Pixel--dude and I have talked about, and will get to later in the Ancient Astronauts / Ancient Aliens thread!

That is very true about the weird mettalurgic and magnetic dynamics due to the proximity to Mt Fuji, and I have observed and read in some detail about very similar phenomenon, in particular around Mount Shasta in California (tons of similarity and paranormal phenomena reported there), and also Crater Lake, Oregon. Surrounding areas also have similar phenomena about weird magnetic readings and paranormal phenomena being reported around there.

There's some interesting parallels between the conical volcanoes like Mt Fuji and Mt Shasta (among many others), and the theories about "pyramid power" (including the theories about the Great Pyramids having potential functions as some sort of power-generation plants, which I'm confident Yohan will dismiss in advance as "nonsense" if some perceived authority or other told him so... but his post was still awesome and full of points of interest!)

I would contest that there are "no ghosts" in and around Aokigahara (since they're widely reported by people who actually observe them, vs those with a pre-set conviction they can't exist since they're not in accord with their own views), but other than that, very cool. :)

At some point we should make a thread focusing 100% only on positive and fascinating things about Japan and its many beautiful places and the "lore of the land." I am beyond sick of addressing Outcasts's squealing delusional hysteria that Japanese women are supposedly genetically-based bastions of sexual conservatism, and stuff like this is far more fun. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@WilliamSmith
@Yohan

Thanks for the input you two and I'm sorry I haven't got back to you both sooner. The images of Aokigahara forest are beautiful, it's a shame about its history and the negative energy which must surround the place. The misery and hopelessness people feel there. It's really sad and infuriating to a degree that we are supposed to live in an advanced culture (the peak of progress as some people erroneously believe) yet people feel so trapped, worthless, lonely and despairing that they feel like they have no choice but to end their own life. :cry:

The emoji in the paragraph above isn't to take the piss, just in case anyone misinterpreted that as me being sarcastic. I genuinely find the levels of suicide in society as truly tragic and distressing as someone who has a lot of empathy for others. I take the topic of suicide very seriously and I've lost a good friend to suicide. How can anyone believe that we live in a good society? Why does suicide and mental illness and loneliness exist of we live in an advanced society?..

The truth is that most people choose not to see it. For people who are comfortable in their lives either financially or romantically seem to just put the blinkers on and assume that suicide and mental illness has no correlation with modern society! How can people not make the connection?! It's f***ing infuriating! Why does nobody seem to understand or even try to take into consideration how others feel or struggle with their circumstances?! These same people also dismiss any notion that those in power are a direct or indirect cause of all this misery and suffering through the imposition of this toxic system which is utterly predatory!

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=42&t=46528&p=385897#p385897
This thread about the Evil of Capitalism describes some ways this system causes a lot of misery. It's an evil predatory system. How do people not see this?

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=46686&p=3 ... my#p383097
This is my thread on Society and Spiritual Anatomy. I talk about how this society and its structure is hostile to the very nature of the soul! The way we live isn't natural! This is why a lot of people become dissatisfied and unfulfilled with their lives. Leading to depression and sometimes ultimately suicide.

Can we compare modern society with indigenous tribal cultures still existent around the world? People we "advanced" people refer to as "savages". I'm pretty sure they think the same about us when they see how much destruction we cause to the environment around us just to sustain a society many of us don't even want to be part of! Excluding those f***ing cowardly virmin who want to support this system because their few luxuries are worth more than the mental wellbeing and lives of other people. Absolute f***ing joke!

My mental health has been on the decline. Ever more rapidly I spiral into the darkness, clasping desperately for something to make me happy. I had a chance to start a new life with a severance package from work which would've given me the financial stability to start the life I want with my girlfriend who I love and miss very much. They denied me though, despite me arranging a meeting with HR and a mental health nurse at work. I outlined my situation and the mental health anxiety I feel and I asked them to consider me as one of those who would be let go by the company. They denied my application though. Because me pushing a button and watching pies go down a conveyor belt is an essential skill that they don't want to lose. So their position, which would take them a week to train a replacement operative, is evidently more important than my mental wellbeing. That's how stupid this society is. Now I'm f***ing stuck and trapped and it's going to take a very long time to get where I want and need to be for the sake of my own sanity!

This clip brilliantly expresses the hope I felt at being offered the severance package (which I was on the list to get and then taken off at the last minute due to the company changing their plans for the shift pattern etc) and then the crushing disappointment at being rejected!

A bit of a dark joke, but I have to admit myself that this clip in conjunction with my personal circumstances is absolutely f***ing hilarious :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Why don't Christians want to commit suicide and be with their God in heaven? If this world is controlled by Satan and evil elites why shouldn't we all just die and join God in eternal salvation? @MrMan @Outcast9428 @Cornfed @fschmidt @69ixine can any of you guys rationalise this for me?

What about atheists? Why don't atheists just die if they think there is nothing after death anyway? Why not just end it all in an instant? Why live to suffer and be a slave to corporate elites? @CaptainSkelebob @Yohan @HouseMD

And as for spiritual people who believe in reincarnation, why should we live to suffer and not just "opt out" in favour of a better incarnation? Surely living in a shit society and feeling trapped and hopeless warrants a fresh start. Perhaps this is the true message of Buddhism with the notion of letting go of the material and having no attachments. Imagine how funny that would be. If suicide was the way to pass the test and transcend this material incarnation. @Lucas88 @Tsar

P.s. I'm not saying anyone SHOULD commit suicide. I'm just asking why don't they? Lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 12:21 am
Why don't Christians want to commit suicide and be with their God in heaven? If this world is controlled by Satan and evil elites why shouldn't we all just die and join God in eternal salvation?
There is a time and a place and God expects us to play out the hand we are dealt. If we don't we won't learn what we were supposed to learn.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Why don't Christians want to commit suicide and be with their God in heaven? If this world is controlled by Satan and evil elites why shouldn't we all just die and join God in eternal salvation? @MrMan @Outcast9428 @Cornfed @fschmidt @69ixine can any of you guys rationalise this for me?

What about atheists? Why don't atheists just die if they think there is nothing after death anyway? Why not just end it all in an instant? Why live to suffer and be a slave to corporate elites? @CaptainSkelebob @Yohan @HouseMD

And as for spiritual people who believe in reincarnation, why should we live to suffer and not just "opt out" in favour of a better incarnation? Surely living in a shit society and feeling trapped and hopeless warrants a fresh start. Perhaps this is the true message of Buddhism with the notion of letting go of the material and having no attachments. Imagine how funny that would be. If suicide was the way to pass the test and transcend this material incarnation. @Lucas88 @Tsar

P.s. I'm not saying anyone SHOULD commit suicide. I'm just asking why don't they? Lol
As a Neoplatonist and Sufi,I can always make Emigration to a sufi traditional muslim society,like Sudan,morocco,Egypt etc and have many wives,live off real estate,and enjoy life.

I don't see suicide as a option.if the jewish and illuminati elites ever come after me I will not die except with dignity and glory,that is all i'll say :)

I see that this economy has alot of people in a bitter state.There is always emigration.

it may not -with this economy-be possible for most,but it can for YOU and the members of this forum.

you gotta be smart with money.

The absolute has forbidden suicide.That s enough of a reason for me.plus,I enjoy sex,food and sunshine too much to end my life.

get off the internet man,it does so much good.stop wtaching your newsfeed and also do not watch porn it lowers and twists with your vibrations immensely.

scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
May 17th, 2023, 4:23 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

As a Neoplatonist and Sufi,I can always make Emigration to a sufi traditional muslim society,like Sudan,morocco,Egypt etc and have many wives,live off real estate,and enjoy life.
@Pixel--Dude It is time for you to change your underwear again.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Do you want to stand before God when the last thing you did in this life was murder yourself?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Some Christians interpret the Scripture

1 Corinthians 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

To say that if you commit suicide you are going to hell.

Now we've had @MarcosZeitola talk about how Samson committed suicide in a sense. Even Jesus committed suicide didn't he? He could have gotten away from the cross if He wanted to. There are plenty of Scriptures to support that.

I would argue against suicide though because the average life expectancy is what 70-80 years? That compared to eternity is nothing. I would recommend you tough it out and let God decide when it's time to end your life on this Earth.