The Original ROOSHV Forum Is Back

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
galii
Experienced Poster

The Original ROOSHV Forum Is Back

Post by galii »

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: The Original ROOSHV Forum Is Back

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Roosh is a try hard and a f***ing loser, he's the main reason why I
despise christian people. f**k that phony ass washed up bitch. He's like every other
moron that decides to go Christian after a few years of living it up. They all get old and
then become terrified of death so much they have to FAKE being a Christian by condemning
everything they use to do. So many celebrities have done this. Denzel Washington did it, Chris Tucker did it,
all of these people are fake as all hell. Roosh is no different, I can't believe people even support him
knowing full well he's a dickless fraud exploiting religion for profitable reasons. If you were to use his
religion site you'll see how much of a try hard phony he really is and how often he bans people.
He went from having a forum that allowed freedom of speech to a communist religious asshole that
bans freedom of speech.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, that forum was no good when it was alive. There is no reason to bring it back.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 5:28 am
Yeah, that forum was no good when it was alive. There is no reason to bring it back.
It did have some entertaining articles to read though.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 5:24 am
despise christian people. f**k that phony ass washed up bitch. He's like every other
moron that decides to go Christian after a few years of living it up. They all get old and
then become terrified of death so much they have to FAKE being a Christian by condemning
everything they use to do. So many celebrities have done this. Denzel Washington did it, Chris Tucker did it,
all of these people are fake as all hell. Roosh is no different, I can't believe people even support him
knowing full well he's a dickless fraud exploiting religion for profitable reasons. If you were to use his
religion site you'll see how much of a try hard phony he really is and how often he bans people.
He went from having a forum that allowed freedom of speech to a communist religious asshole that
bans freedom of speech.
Forums become 4chan with free speech. The reason why roosh forum was good is because of it's heavy moderation. People with high standards will not accept wacky people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

galii wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 7:37 am
bans freedom of speech.
Forums become 4chan with free speech. The reason why roosh forum was good is because of it's heavy moderation. People with high standards will not accept wacky people.
No it didn't. f**k Roosh and anyone trying to rule websites like communist. If his forum had heavy moderation back then he would have been kicking people off left and right. He use to even let feminist speak out on his forum even when they were attacking him for stuff. So that's how I know he wasn't silencing people like he does now. That's what his fake ass does with his new site because he's a dickless fraud, you can't even joke around about certain things without getting ban off his new platform...Guy acts just like a leftist from twitter with that nonsense. I remember someone made a religious joke and he overreacted to the point where you can just see his fakeness showing. He's trying to keep that financial train running by pretending that he's hyper sensitive to everything related to religion like a retarded Muslim that beheads people over a f***ing drawing they condemn is an insult to their GOD.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

February 28th, 2023, 8:55 am
galii wrote:
bans freedom of speech.
No it didn't. f**k Roosh and anyone trying to rule websites like communist. If his forum had heavy moderation back then he would have been kicking people off left and right. He use to even let feminist speak out on his forum even when they were attacking him for stuff. So that's how I know he wasn't silencing people like he does now. That's what his fake ass does with his new site because he's a dickless fraud, you can't even joke around about certain things without getting ban off his new platform...Guy acts just like a leftist from twitter with that nonsense. I remember someone made a religious joke and he overreacted to the point where you can just see his fakeness showing. He's trying to keep that financial train running by pretending that he's hyper sensitive to everything related to religion like a retarded Muslim that beheads people over a f***ing drawing they condemn is an insult to their GOD.
Well it is a Christian forum. What do you expect? It is like you want to post at stormfront as a black guy. Plus why would you like to be there if you are not a hard core Christian?

But I actually meant his first forum his game forum. He was also doing heavy moderation there. I think he had almost no women there. In his Christian forum there are a lot of women.

Guys like Winston god banned really quick for example. I was a bit surprised that I did not get banned though I tried to be a good boy. He was tough. Once I was attacking Islam he did not like that so I had to calm down. He had this funny expression: Be beta on the forum.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

galii wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 9:22 am
galii wrote:
bans freedom of speech.
Well it is a Christian forum. What do you expect? It is like you want to post at stormfront as a black guy. Plus why would you like to be there if you are not a hard core Christian?

But I actually meant his first forum his game forum. He was also doing heavy moderation there. I think he had almost no women there. In his Christian forum there are a lot of women.

Guys like Winston god banned really quick for example. I was a bit surprised that I did not get banned though I tried to be a good boy. He was tough. Once I was attacking Islam he did not like that so I had to calm down. He had this funny expression: Be beta on the forum.
I don't know where you get the idea from anyway that I want to post on stormfront.
That was a random dumb comment. Stormfront is probably the only website where white people can at least be openly honest about shit vs everywhere else where me being black means I can shit on white people but they can't shit on me right back because I can cry "racism!" And have them cancelled.

And of course there are a lot of women on his shitty new forum. He's still exploiting religion, it's not that hard to come up with a cult following of people that think you've changed when really the only thing you're doing is using another con artist outlet to make money which is what he's doing. Guys like him get old act like bigger bitches than the guys who are still young half the time. I mean look how long his forum post is about Donald Trump. Trump have a huge ass cult following of people, but when they started talking about him on RooshV;s site the number of pages is at about 2000+ the only reason Wintson site don't have as many active people as Roosh's site is because Wintson isn't a scam artist trying to con and scam people with some BS belief. It's a "Christian" forum full of fake assholes that are no better than the people they shit on and judge and because religion is one of the EASIEST beliefs to profit off of. That's how Benny Hinn made his living, that dude was a HUGE con artist and there are so many horrible articles about him and how wealthy he got off religion. He use to have people come on stage and pretended to heal them as if he were GOD almighty himself. Here is some stuff about him.

Criticism and controversy

Some media have questioned the fact that Hinn has a stutter.[23]

In March 1993 Inside Edition reported on Hinn's $685,000 Orlando home and Mercedes-Benz, despite Hinn having previously claimed a "modest lifestyle". An employee of Inside Edition also faked a healing from cerebral palsy which was shown on Hinn's regular broadcast.[24]

A controversial aspect of Hinn's ministry is his teaching on, and demonstration of, a phenomenon he dubs "The Anointing"—the power purportedly given by God and transmitted through Hinn to carry out supernatural acts. At his Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS,[25] and severe physical injuries. However, investigative reports by the Los Angeles Times, NBC's Dateline, the CBC's The Fifth Estate, and the Nine Network's 60 Minutes have called these claims into question.[26]

Hinn has also caused controversy for theological remarks and claims he has made during TV appearances. In 1999, Hinn appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, claiming that God had given him a vision predicting the resurrection of thousands of dead people after watching the network—laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station—and suggesting that TBN would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth."[27][28][29]
A Question of Miracles

In April 2001, HBO aired a documentary entitled A Question of Miracles that focused on Hinn and a well-documented fellow Word-of-Faith German minister based in Africa, Reinhard Bonnke.[30] Both Hinn and Bonnke offered full access to their events to the documentary crew, and the documentary team followed seven cases of "miracle healings" from Hinn's crusade over the next year. The film's director, Antony Thomas, told CNN's Kyra Phillips that they did not find any cases where people were actually healed by Hinn.[31] Thomas said in a New York Times interview that "If I had seen miracles [from Hinn's ministry], I would have been happy to trumpet it... but in retrospect, I think they do more damage to Christianity than the most committed atheist."[32]
"Do You Believe in Miracles"

In November 2004, the CBC Television show The Fifth Estate did a special titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" on the apparent transgressions committed by Benny Hinn's ministry.[1]

With the aid of hidden cameras and crusade witnesses, the producers of the show demonstrated Hinn's apparent misappropriation of funds, his fabrication of the truth, and the way in which his staff chose crusade audience members to come on stage to proclaim their miracle healings.[1] In particular, the investigation highlighted the fact that the most desperate miracle seekers who attend a Hinn crusade—the quadriplegics, the brain-damaged, virtually anyone with a visibly obvious physical condition—are never allowed up on stage; those who attempt to get in the line of possible healings are intercepted and directed to return to their seats.

At one Canadian service, hidden cameras showed a mother who was carrying her muscular dystrophy-afflicted daughter, Grace, being stopped by two screeners when they attempted to get into the line for a possible blessing from Hinn. The screeners asked the mother if Grace had been healed, and when the mother replied in the negative, they were told to return to their seats; the pair got out of line, but Grace, wanting "Pastor Benny to pray for [her]," asked her mother to support her as she tried to walk as a show of "her faith in action," according to the mother. After several unsuccessful attempts at walking, the pair left the arena in tears, both mother and daughter visibly upset at being turned aside and crying as they explained to the undercover reporters that all Grace had wanted was for Hinn to pray for her, but the staffers rushed them out of the line when they found out Grace had not been healed.[1] A week later at a service in Toronto, Baptist evangelist Justin Peters, who wrote his Masters in Divinity thesis on Benny Hinn[33] and has attended numerous Hinn crusades since 2000 as part of his research for his thesis and for a seminar he developed about the Word of Faith movement entitled A Call for Discernment,[34] also demonstrated to the hidden cameras that "people who look like me"—Peters has cerebral palsy, walks with arm-crutches, and is obviously and visibly disabled—"are never allowed on stage [...] it's always somebody who has some disability or disease that cannot be readily seen." Like Grace and her mother, Peters was quickly intercepted as he came out of the wheelchair section (there is one at every crusade, situated at the back of the audience, far away from the stage, and never filmed for Hinn's TV show) in an attempt to join the line of those waiting to go onstage, and was told to take a seat.[1]
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

February 28th, 2023, 10:09 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:
bans freedom of speech.

I don't know where you get the idea from anyway that I want to post on stormfront.
That was a random dumb comment. Stormfront is probably the only website where white people can at least be openly honest about shit vs everywhere else where me being black means I can shit on white people but they can't shit on me right back because I can cry "racism!" And have them cancelled.

And of course there are a lot of women on his shitty new forum. He's still exploiting religion, it's not that hard to come up with a cult following of people that think you've changed when really the only thing you're doing is using another con artist outlet to make money which is what he's doing. Guys like him get old act like bigger bitches than the guys who are still young half the time. I mean look how long his forum post is about Donald Trump. Trump have a huge ass cult following of people, but when they started talking about him on RooshV;s site the number of pages is at about 2000+ the only reason Wintson site don't have as many active people as Roosh's site is because Wintson isn't a scam artist trying to con and scam people with some BS belief. It's a "Christian" forum full of fake assholes that are no better than the people they shit on and judge and because religion is one of the EASIEST beliefs to profit off of. That's how Benny Hinn made his living, that dude was a HUGE con artist and there are so many horrible articles about him and how wealthy he got off religion. He use to have people come on stage and pretended to heal them as if he were GOD almighty himself. Here is some stuff about him.

In March 1993 Inside Edition reported on Hinn's $685,000 Orlando home and Mercedes-Benz, despite Hinn having previously claimed a "modest lifestyle". An employee of Inside Edition also faked a healing from cerebral palsy which was shown on Hinn's regular broadcast.[24]

A controversial aspect of Hinn's ministry is his teaching on, and demonstration of, a phenomenon he dubs "The Anointing"—the power purportedly given by God and transmitted through Hinn to carry out supernatural acts. At his Miracle Crusades, he has allegedly healed attendees of blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS,[25] and severe physical injuries. However, investigative reports by the Los Angeles Times, NBC's Dateline, the CBC's The Fifth Estate, and the Nine Network's 60 Minutes have called these claims into question.[26]

Hinn has also caused controversy for theological remarks and claims he has made during TV appearances. In 1999, Hinn appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, claiming that God had given him a vision predicting the resurrection of thousands of dead people after watching the network—laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station—and suggesting that TBN would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth."[27][28][29]
A Question of Miracles

In April 2001, HBO aired a documentary entitled A Question of Miracles that focused on Hinn and a well-documented fellow Word-of-Faith German minister based in Africa, Reinhard Bonnke.[30] Both Hinn and Bonnke offered full access to their events to the documentary crew, and the documentary team followed seven cases of "miracle healings" from Hinn's crusade over the next year. The film's director, Antony Thomas, told CNN's Kyra Phillips that they did not find any cases where people were actually healed by Hinn.[31] Thomas said in a New York Times interview that "If I had seen miracles [from Hinn's ministry], I would have been happy to trumpet it... but in retrospect, I think they do more damage to Christianity than the most committed atheist."[32]

In November 2004, the CBC Television show The Fifth Estate did a special titled "Do You Believe in Miracles" on the apparent transgressions committed by Benny Hinn's ministry.[1]

With the aid of hidden cameras and crusade witnesses, the producers of the show demonstrated Hinn's apparent misappropriation of funds, his fabrication of the truth, and the way in which his staff chose crusade audience members to come on stage to proclaim their miracle healings.[1] In particular, the investigation highlighted the fact that the most desperate miracle seekers who attend a Hinn crusade—the quadriplegics, the brain-damaged, virtually anyone with a visibly obvious physical condition—are never allowed up on stage; those who attempt to get in the line of possible healings are intercepted and directed to return to their seats.

At one Canadian service, hidden cameras showed a mother who was carrying her muscular dystrophy-afflicted daughter, Grace, being stopped by two screeners when they attempted to get into the line for a possible blessing from Hinn. The screeners asked the mother if Grace had been healed, and when the mother replied in the negative, they were told to return to their seats; the pair got out of line, but Grace, wanting "Pastor Benny to pray for [her]," asked her mother to support her as she tried to walk as a show of "her faith in action," according to the mother. After several unsuccessful attempts at walking, the pair left the arena in tears, both mother and daughter visibly upset at being turned aside and crying as they explained to the undercover reporters that all Grace had wanted was for Hinn to pray for her, but the staffers rushed them out of the line when they found out Grace had not been healed.[1] A week later at a service in Toronto, Baptist evangelist Justin Peters, who wrote his Masters in Divinity thesis on Benny Hinn[33] and has attended numerous Hinn crusades since 2000 as part of his research for his thesis and for a seminar he developed about the Word of Faith movement entitled A Call for Discernment,[34] also demonstrated to the hidden cameras that "people who look like me"—Peters has cerebral palsy, walks with arm-crutches, and is obviously and visibly disabled—"are never allowed on stage [...] it's always somebody who has some disability or disease that cannot be readily seen." Like Grace and her mother, Peters was quickly intercepted as he came out of the wheelchair section (there is one at every crusade, situated at the back of the audience, far away from the stage, and never filmed for Hinn's TV show) in an attempt to join the line of those waiting to go onstage, and was told to take a seat.[1]
With my stormfront example I did not mean you. It was an example to make my point clear.

I don't see much evidence that Roosh is a grifter. For Christian standards his forum is very rational. Even if he is a grifter he created a somehow high standard forum. If I would be Christian I may love it but I am not but still many threads there are high quality.

I think Winston is bad faith in many ways. There is a certain perceived grift level with him. He has not the skill level, work ethic and deep thinking that roosh has.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

galii wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 10:38 am
galii wrote:
galii wrote:

A Question of Miracles

With my stormfront example I did not mean you. It was an example to make my point clear.

I don't see much evidence that Roosh is a grifter. For Christian standards his forum is very rational. Even if he is a grifter he created a somehow high standard forum. If I would be Christian I may love it but I am not but still many threads there are high quality.

I think Winston is bad faith in many ways. There is a certain perceived grift level with him. He has not the skill level, work ethic and deep thinking that roosh has.
Rational my ass, for a Christian forum he's no different from all the others, TBN was full of mfers like him that's why they were all so wealthy. They took religion and turned it into a profitable business and he's no different. A garbage ass lying aged has been with a bunch of shitty website rules in place that forbid any form of free thinking at all. Hell even Satanist have similar websites like his where they have it all "well organized" looking.Wintson isn't a con artist, Roosh is just like Trump ass was a con man, why do you think he won so damn easily? Wintson really have no reason to overly monitor his own platform. There are only a few of us here, and sometimes people squabble and duke it out every now and then but so what? That doesn't mean he should just outright start banning and censoring people because of that. The world was so much better years ago when there was very little censorship instead of everything feeling like it's censored.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

February 28th, 2023, 11:16 am
galii wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 10:38 am
galii wrote:

A Question of Miracles

Rational my ass, for a Christian forum he's no different from all the others, TBN was full of mfers like him that's why they were all so wealthy. They took religion and turned it into a profitable business and he's no different. A garbage ass lying aged has been with a bunch of shitty website rules in place that forbid any form of free thinking at all. Hell even Satanist have similar websites like his where they have it all "well organized" looking.Wintson isn't a con artist, Roosh is just like Trump ass was a con man, why do you think he won so damn easily? Wintson really have no reason to overly monitor his own platform. There are only a few of us here, and sometimes people squabble and duke it out every now and then but so what? That doesn't mean he should just outright start banning and censoring people because of that. The world was so much better years ago when there was very little censorship instead of everything feeling like it's censored.
I don't know TBN but Roosh was the best forum ever. Like I said for a Christian forum Roosh forum is quite good. I just reposted from a thread from there about the warrior gene. High intelligence is rare why should idiots be allowed to post in a forum that has high standards?

Free speech just works for Americans. Nowhere in the world people care much about free speech because it turns mostly into a shitshow like here at happier abroad. It is a safe space for crazy people though their numbers getting less and less. Sane people can not deal with it.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Mercer wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 4:01 pm
@WanderingProtagonist, Roosh is a cunt for deleting his archive of RoK articles. It had years worth of articles and comments and he just f***ing deleted it. I will never trust that little bitch after he basically showed that he is a book burner. He is also a hypocrite and even his original forum was shit. While that faggot would complain about SJWs and censorship he would literally ban you if he disagreed with something you said on his forum. f**k that fake asshole, he reminds me of the cucks on here who claim they're for freedom of speech and insult other members but then when they get insulted or someone writes about a topic they don't like they want them banned. Many conservatives, tradcucks, etc. are hypocrites who are just mad that the left are in charge of censoring things instead of them. They don't actually believe in freedom of speech.
"Many conservatives, tradcucks, etc. are hypocrites who are just mad that the left are in charge of censoring things instead of them. They don't actually believe in freedom of speech."

:lol: man you are definitely not lying right there, 100 PERCENT TRUTH.
Because I remember how much they tried doing that in the early 1990s, and then some more in the early 2000s.
The vast majority of Conservatives are full of crap. Both of them are hypocrites. Conservatives will censor stuff on grounds based entirely upon whether or not they believe it's "obscene" or a threat to some sort of puritan belief they have. With the left they go after stuff they feel is offensive and a threat to their garbage feelings so they invented safe spaces, condemned a lot of stuff they considered "anti-progressive." Regardless of what side have control we're going to be stuck living in a shitty boring world that's nothing like the way it use to be. I mean censorship was still an issue but nowhere near like it is now where it feels so much like communism.

That's why television is trash, movies is trash, comic books suck, everything went to hell when the progressives took over but conservatives want people to believe that if they were leading then everything would be much better. Like how they preach about wanting less government instead of more government. Conservatives will even work with the leftist if they share a common interest and that's making everything garbage. They both approved of the Ukraine bill too which makes conservatives traitors. I mean you have half the country struggling and living below the poverty line, and what do you do? You send billions abroad to back up another corrupt regime.
platistan
Freshman Poster

Post by platistan »

any idea why swooptheworld forums are down ? It's been 2 days..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard RooshV took down his forum and website. Is that true? If so, what happened?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne