What would your own virtual reality world be like?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

What would your own virtual reality world be like?

Post by Lucas88 »

Let's say that you were the programmer of a fully immersive virtual reality simulation that was extremely lifelike like that out of Total Recall. Or alternatively, let's say that you as a conscious being transcended your physical mortal existence and became a cosmic deity and architect of worlds.

What would your virtual reality world be like?

How would the physics differ from those of our world? What would be the goals of the game? What beings would populate your world?

My virtual reality world would be a kind of GTA Vice City-esque open world sandbox game involving organized crime and gang warfare as the main theme and with all of the opportunities to live out my craziest fantasies and indulge in all kinds of hedonism.

My virtual reality world would be set in a beautiful subtropical city loosely based on Miami but also with elements taken from certain Spanish and Latin American cities. However, the climate would be more temperate, like that of the Colombian highlands with the eternal spring effect and rarely surpassing 27º (80F). The Caribbean coastal regions are just too hot for me. :(

The virtual reality world would be situated on a flat plane and within some kind of virtual dome structure. The base of the dome would form a natural boundary similar to the Ice Wall in the Flat Earth model. 8)

The sky would have a more orange tinge rather than blue. This would be entirely for aesthetic reasons. The sun would also be less blinding.

Most of the people in the subtropical city and its surroundings would be NPCs programmed by an AI mind. Since they aren't souled beings, there would be no moral consequence to harming them; however, a good player would refrain from harming innocents. The rest would be human players incarnated into player avatars. NPCs and player avatars would look identical in form and would be only distinguishable through players' psychic vision.

NPCs would include a wide variety of characters. Most would be civilians, some would be gang members (either friendly or hostile), and others would be law enforcement. You can make friends with NPCs and player avatars alike and do fun activities together. You can seduce women (many of which are super hot big butt Latinas, and some of them with big silicone titties), go on dates with them, f**k them like crazy and even form your own harems. You can play as a sex-mad womanizer.

The game includes intense combat as rival factions vie for dominance but the combat involves little pain. In fact, if you are stricken in melee combat or hit with a bullet, the pain is immediately blocked out by an intense rush of euphoria which feels like the peak of a psilocybin trip. For those who've never taken psilocybin, the peak of the experience is full of absolute bliss. So, in my virtual reality world, you can experience all of the exhilaration of intense combat but without any pain (and yes, for those who've never been in a street fight, getting hit in the face sucks and I imagine that getting shot feels much worse).

If a player character happens to lose all of their health points and is killed, the player experiences a kind of near-death experience with out-of-body autoscopy and veridical perception of physical events and then returns to the body once reanimated at the nearest medical facility (just like in GTA games). There is no real death for player characters and the game simply resumes. NPCs can be permanently wasted but there are certain in-game special artifacts that allow a player character to reanimate a wasted NPC that they particularly like (e.g., friends, girlfriends, etc.).

As a player advances through the missions, he takes over other territories, earns in-game money, increases his stat points and unlocks various abilities. All players begin as unremarkable chumps and nobodies (even incels), but a good player can quickly advance and become increasingly gifted in attributes until eventually playing the game on god mode and displaying superhuman qualities. This game is very Nietzschean. The name of the game is the Will to Power. You face new quests and challenges as a process of self-overcoming and forge yourself into an Übermensch. An advanced player will inevitably become a well-respected kingpin and an absolute p***y magnet at whom all of the hot mamasotas themselves throw!

In the later stages of the game, a player can even cultivate occult powers and astrally project at will and discover all kinds of hidden secrets. Yes, the game will also include supernatural entities such as ghosts, demons, aliens and nature spirits that can be encountered on rare occasions.

@Winston would be a character in the game. He'd be a paranormal investigator and free-thinking Asian philosopher who sends you on ghost hunting missions and teaches you certain supernatural abilities in return. But from time to time Winston would also give you more mundane side-quests. You'd go cruising for p***y with him and help him find New Age chicks in tight Yoga pants for him to bang.

@WilliamSmith would also be an in-game boss. At first he would appear as a hardcore womanizer who teaches you the ropes of seduction and helps you out with getting the ladies, but at a certain point of the game the government of the subtropical city is fully taken over by the Jewish mafia (the most evil gang in the game) and you assist him in his military coup to expel the elite Kabbalistic sheenies and restore the government to its original state.

@Cornfed would be yet another gang boss, head of the White Brotherhood biker gang. In the story his neighborhood has been taken over by Haitian gang members and he employs you to help him kick them all out.

@MrMan would be a character who you hear on the in-game radio from time to time. He would be an apocalyptic preacher who raves about the rampant sin and untold degeneracy that have taken over the city and who asks for donations in order to build a statue in his own image and likeness and which will have rocket propulsion technology and with which himself and the most generous contributors will blast off into space as soon as the apocalypse begins! 8)

And for the record, the subtropical city will indeed be set in the 80s just like the same Vice City that inspired it. Michael Jackson's "Billy Jean" and Prince's "Little Red Corvette" will be blaring from radios everywhere as all of the people boogie like there's no tomorrow and all of the hot mamasotas shake their big phat booties! All in-game technology will be 80s level.

The game would be a strange blend of quotidian activities enjoyed in a fantasy environment, adventurous quests and intense warfare for supremacy within the city. This game would be far better than real life for sure!

The above is my own virtual reality world. What kind of virtual reality world would you create?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: What would your own virtual reality world be like?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Lucas88

I would pay to play that kind of game.

Don't forgot to include
@Tsar- A Fresh off the boat, Soviet Russian immigrant in the 70's who became a successful millionaire owning many gambling dens and strip clubs. He has a predisposition for young virgin girls, fast cars, partying, bestiality, sniffing line of cocaine with a delusion of grandeur to match, thinking he is a reincarnation of some Russian Aristocrat in the past. He also comes up with weird and wacky ideas like aborting 20%-40% of male babies and wanted to be an authoritarian dictator in some remote tropical island at the corner of the game map. The player will do missions such as fetching young virgin girls, fetching drugs, killing people he hates, collecting gambling debts, taking out the Italian Mafia boss, and helping him build a island empire.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 1:56 pm
@Lucas88

Don't forgot to include
@Tsar- A Fresh off the boat, Soviet Russian immigrant in the 70's who became a successful millionaire owning many gambling dens and strip clubs. He has a predisposition for young virgin girls, fast cars, partying, bestiality, sniffing line of cocaine with a delusion of grandeur to match, thinking he is a reincarnation of some Russian Aristocrat in the past. He also comes up with weird and wacky ideas like aborting 20%-40% of male babies and wanted to be an authoritarian dictator in some remote tropical island at the corner of the game map. The player will do missions such as fetching young virgin girls, fetching drugs, killing people he hates, collecting gambling debts, taking out the Italian Mafia boss, and helping him build a island empire.
You got my description completely wrong! I don't sniff can cocaine and I would never engage in degenerate behavior, especially not with an animal. I discuss Dogpill which is very real and @Mercer knows all about Dogpill. My abortion thread was also a clickbait title and I was mostly doing it to create threads similar to @fschmidt.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Tsar wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 2:48 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 1:56 pm
@Lucas88

Don't forgot to include
You got my description completely wrong! I don't sniff can cocaine and I would never engage in degenerate behavior, especially not with an animal. I discuss Dogpill which is very real and @Mercer knows all about Dogpill. My abortion thread was also a clickbait title and I was mostly doing it to create threads similar to @fschmidt.
Woah there..brother. I am just telling you the facts.
Your the one who 'PM'ed me asking if I was "dogpilled". Your the one who made a thread about aborting 20% to 40% male babies, and you have been posting threads in the past about meeting young Russian virgin girls and being a Russian aristocrat of something, and being an authoritarian dictator.
So my description is somewhat accurate. No offense. I don't judge, I tell you the facts based on your past actions. I am just your friendly neighborhood cynic.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!