Cause of American serial killer phenomenon

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Re: Cause of American serial killer phenomenon

Post by lozoman »

Has anyone also noticed how all serial killers victims are females?? Yep, I'm really starting to think that women ignoring, shunning and treating men like shit is the main cause for serial killers.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

lozoman wrote:Has anyone also noticed how all serial killers victims are females?? Yep, I'm really starting to think that women ignoring, shunning and treating men like shit is the main cause for serial killers.
I think you might like the movie Girl House. I watched it about a week or so ago and thought it was a good film

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The whole premise of this thread is flawed. There are plenty of black, Hispanic, female and fagot serial killers. The white man killing white female phenomena is just what the media choose to focus on.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I thought the highest # percentage wise for groups being serial killers were Ashkenazi Jew's ? In general from what I understand whites are higher based on percentage.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I think it has to do with more abstract mental shit. Not to say that blacks can't be murdering assholes, but it seems like white people are more predisposed to imaginative bullshit. Men, in particular. The "reality is what I say it is" type of mentality is something that seems to be a running theme with serial killers. So much of their shit seems to be symbolic or in relation to some problem they had with someone else (that isn't the person they're attacking, but they're PRETENDING that they are).

Another thing is: Where do you delineate between serial killers, terrorists, and "fighters" of whatever bullshit cause? The Ukrainian soldiers blowing up kids & old people in Eastern Ukriane wouldn't be immediately called serial killers- neither would their commanders, interestingly enough. On a similar angle, what about the Nazis? I don't know which variation of Islam is what, but plenty of shit the terrorists/extremists/fundamentalists do is pretty serial killer-y.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have to agree.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

lozoman wrote:Has anyone also noticed how all serial killers victims are females?? Yep, I'm really starting to think that women ignoring, shunning and treating men like shit is the main cause for serial killers.

What about Jeffrey Dahmer ?, here's one for yaa. What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Lorena Bobbitt ??? " Are you finished with that " . :D
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

That's a point we were talking about when Criminal Minds was on. It DOES seem to be mostly women as targets.

Not for nothing, but maybe a factor is presenting it as a typical thing by the FREQUENCY of presentation (not how it's presented in the actual presentation).
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Moretorque wrote:I thought the highest # percentage wise for groups being serial killers were Ashkenazi Jew's ? In general from what I understand whites are higher based on percentage.
Moretorque, can you give me the names of some Ashenazi Jews that are serial killers? I used to watch a lot of crime shows, and I've never heard anything about this.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, keep in mind that someone that's in some position of organizational comissionary ability does't usually get described as a serial killer. A general can be & can do it through the use of thousands of people that are all typically deemed innocent- but none of them are called that. I guess sometimes people are complete utility whores. They abide anything that they might get some utility out of. It's just like how they don't figure they'll get anything out of MS-13, but they figure they MIGHT get something out of the cops- so they turn a blind eye to most shit that they do (officially or unofficially) & generally don't interfer with them, since they figure that the cops will hold a grude for cancelling them.