Is there a flaw in the US Constitution?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Is there a flaw in the US Constitution?

Post by MrPeabody »

Kurt Gödel was one of the most significant logicians of all times. His impact on the philosophical thinking of the 20th century has been profound. In 1939, Godel left Austria and applied for citizenship in the United States. In preparation for the citizen's exam, Godel extensively studied US history including the US Constitution. In his interview for citizenship and to friends, Godel disclosed that he had discovered an inconsistency in the U.S. Constitution, one that would allow the U.S. to become a dictatorship.

Here is an excerpt from the hearing:

Examiner: "Now, Mr Godel, where do you come from?"

Godel: "Where do I come from? Austria"

Examiner: "What kind of government do you have in Austria?"

Godel: "It was a republic, but the constitution was such that it finally was changed into a dictatorship"

Examiner: "Oh, this is very bad. This could no happen in this country."

Godel: "Oh, yes, I can prove it"

At this point the Examiner quieted Godel and said "Oh God, let's not go into this" and broke off the examination.

Nobody has been able to find the lost proof.

http://morgenstern.jeffreykegler.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_G%C3%B6del
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I can believe it. The US constitution is great but not perfect.

I'm more worried however about all the libtards who think a totalitarian government in America is impossible because "in America, we the people are the government!"
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

flaw

Post by Asia Outback »

It is not a flaw in the Constitution that will allow dictatorship, it is a flaw in its people that will allow a US dictatorship.
It is not a technical question, it is a simple moral question. Will the US population finally resist and roll back the ever growing reach of government overlords? Do Americans have the will to be a free people?

Jake
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: flaw

Post by gsjackson »

Asia Outback wrote:It is not a flaw in the Constitution that will allow dictatorship, it is a flaw in its people that will allow a US dictatorship.
It is not a technical question, it is a simple moral question. Will the US population finally resist and roll back the ever growing reach of government overlords? Do Americans have the will to be a free people?

Jake
Criticism of the U.S. Constitution usually is along the lines that it creates such an impotent government that it freezes economic power relations in place and makes the possibility of reform through the instrument of government impossible. See, e.g., The Frozen Republic by Daniel Lazare, or Charles Beard's well-known thesis. Americans don't have the wit or the will to resist the corporate oligarchy that is thoroughly entrenched, completely controls the public discourse through the media, and has no particular need of a dictator to accomplish its purposes, thank you very much.

I can't off hand think of what Godel saw as a logical inconsistency in the Constitution, but it looks like the nation's irreversible downfall has been assured by the Supreme Court having seized the power to interpret the document in 1803. Anyone can see that this country is completely undermined by the control money exercises over its politics and public policy, so last year the Supreme Court sets this in concrete in the Citizen's United Case, which decrees regulation of money in politics to be unconstitutional.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

This was a big issue back in the 1940s, because Hitler took power legally by exploiting flaws in the German Constitution. Americans were saying that the same thing would be impossible in America because the American Constitution would never permit a dictatorship. So the question is, would it be possible for a dictator to take over the United States legally, by exploiting an unknown loophole in the US Constitution. Godel, who was the greatest logician since Aristotle, said he found a way to do it. But, the proof has been lost.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

You know I don't know if is what he was talking about, but just my thoughts. When the Articles were replaced by the Constitution, the were never actually repealed. Even in a case in 1920 they were still seen as valid parts of the law.

Now technically, if Us Organic law is still valid, the Constitution still has to line up with previous decisions. In the Articles it said a "PERPETUAL UNION". Which means they may modify, but not replace in it's entirety.

In addition, the case could be made that since it was required to have complete agreement on any law under the Articles, and even though most of the framework was laid by 1790, some states had not signed on until later. In that case, would it mean that all of that was null and void? And if that is the case in either way, we are living under a fiat system of governance. Which would mean that if you swore to uphold the Constitution, basically you are swearing on thin air. Thus, any and all things are allowed in theory. In action , bo, since there is a slight belief in freedom based upon the Constitution, even if it is not sound legally.

So basically if you bypass a solid foundation (the Articles) and even though it is the Law of the Land technically speaking, then that sets up a precedence which leads to even greater treachery.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Is there a flaw in the US Constitution?

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

The US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights are all documents of deception to enable the later introduction of tyranny.

End of story.

Go do your research of you do not already know this.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Peter Andrew, What are your thoughts on the Articles?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

zacb wrote:Peter Andrew, What are your thoughts on the Articles?
Zacb,
I didn't read the articles. I have studied the declaration of independence and associated documents well enough to know that the "founding fathers" were british agents who were charged with the job of moving from a "prison with bars you can see" to a "prison with bars you can not see". So when these people wrote the CON-stitution it was written as a document of deception and those deceptions are plain to see now.

For example. Many people believe that the CON-stitution guarantees rights now...it does not and never did. The CON-stitution was written to convince the people of the day that it would limit the power of the guvment. Nowdays it is sold as granting the rights of the people. The CON-stitution has been suspended since 1861 and the outbreak of hostilities in the civil war in any case.

If you REALLY want to understand what is going on read this book. I have.

http://commonlawjurisdiction.wordpress.com/

I am very tired of telling men the TRUTH only to have them not listen.

I am very much of the opinion now that the Illuminati is 110% correct and that the mass of humanity are nothing but "useless eaters" and that 90-95% of them have to be killed off because they are pests....rather like rabbits.

It has taken me FOUR YEARS to come to this conclusion. But what other conclusion can one come to?

When the TRUTH in the form of IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE of the criminality of the guvments is presented, and the GUVMENTS openly acknowledge their criminality by refusing to rebut the Notice of their crimes and 99.7%+ of ABUSED FATHERS STILL refuse to believe THE TRUTH?

Why should those fathers NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Why should those children NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Are they REALLY doing anything of any value above ground?

I have asked at LEAST 10,000 men to help me get the word out about the EVIDENCE of this criminality and help me stop it in Australia.

So far I have ONE MAN helping me as I ask and he is NOT EVEN AUSTRALIAN.

When the cull starts in Australia people are going to realise I was correct...only then it will be too late for them...and I, for one, am not going to get myself killed trying to help people who ignored me. They will deserve whatever fate befalls them.

If we do not stop the criminal guvments of the world there will be no point being "happier abroad" because you will soon be "dead abroard"...there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. This is one reason why I have also been having the time of my life these last 4 years....I am fully aware that there may not be that much longer to go. I have my plans and I think I am a 90% chance to survive the cull. But I wonder if it will be worth living on the other side of WW III.

If I died tomorrow I would die a happy man having lived a life that is better than 99.99% of other men.

How many other men here can say that?

When I tell people about the life I have lived 99%+ do not believe me. They say that my claims of what I have done in my life simply can not be true.

How many other men get that response? Any?

The Illuminati wrote ALL the "famous documents"...check out pictures of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Notice the pyramid and all seeing eye above it...that tells you who wrote it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GDsq1nFBNMk/T ... itizen.jpg
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote: I have studied the declaration of independence and associated documents well enough to know that the "founding fathers" were british agents who were charged with the job of moving from a "prison with bars you can see" to a "prison with bars you can not see". So when these people wrote the CON-stitution it was written as a document of deception and those deceptions are plain to see now....

The Illuminati wrote ALL the "famous documents"...check out pictures of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Notice the pyramid and all seeing eye above it...that tells you who wrote it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GDsq1nFBNMk/T ... itizen.jpg
Washington and his crew were masons, at a time when the Illuminati were just starting up in Europe. The Illuminati quickly infiltrated the higher levels of masonry in Europe, and later here. Washington and Jefferson opposed the Illuminati when they learned of it.

The American "revolutionaries", like Bolivar in Latin America, were masons, but were also true republicans. Masonry at the time was not a conspiracy, it was a fraternal order and get-ahead club. And its halls offered a forum for free debate where none existed under the militantly totalitarian George III.

The Founding Fathers believed in human freedom, and incorporated Anglo-Saxon common law in the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

They were products of their time, masons, slaveowners, prigs, but no British agents.

The occult has been around for a long time, almost since man has been around. But the Illuminati is an actual organization that came into being in the eighteenth century in Bavaria, and today plays a central role in international poitics and crime. The existence of an occult in the past does not prove that the Illuminati cult was around thousands of years ago.

This is not a personal battle between you and the Illuminati. It's not your personal mission. This is a war that's been going on since God kicked Lucifer out of Heaven. My point is, that it is not about you. If you'll re-read Milton's Paradise Lost, based on ancient Jewish scripture, it was Lucifer's vanity in his own perfection that caused his fall. And like that case, I don't see how you bragging about your own qualities or cleverness contributes to winning the war.

It's not about you versus the Illuminati. it's about an imperfect and flawed crew of schmoes, called humanity, fighting collectively for survival and happiness, with a conscious Foe conniving against them. Washington smoked dope, Jefferson owned slaves, Franklin argued with his son. They were inperfect and flawed like you and me. But they were on our side, against oppression and against the British Empire.

You've studied for four years. Good, that's a start. I've studied for more than forty years.

You need to develop spiritual discernment. If you can't believe in God, try to comprehend that there is a spiritual dimension to life. And realize that anger is one of those sins by which the Enemy weakens us. Anger and pride.

Also, as a practical matter, ranting against the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, the way you've done, divides patriots, and is helpful to the Foe.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

Petet Nolan wrote:

"I am very much of the opinion now that the Illuminati is 110% correct and that the mass of humanity are nothing but "useless eaters" and that 90-95% of them have to be killed off because they are pests....rather like rabbits.

Why should those fathers NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Why should those children NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Are they REALLY doing anything of any value above ground? "

are you insane???? thats really disturbing to me to read someone write that. Will you enthusiastically volunteer yourself, your family, and loved ones as part of the 95% to be exterminated??

the earth can easily support billions of people ...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester,
"at a time when the Illuminati were just starting up in Europe."

This is simply not true. You seem to be referring to Weishaupt and the so called "Bavarian Illuminati".

The Illuminati, as in those who control the others, were around in Syria and Baylon. Anyone who does even the slightest bit of research comes to this conclusion.

Very likely, as theorised by Michael Tsarion the Illuminati were around before the flood and for a long time too...It is also obvious the Illuminati wrote the bible for anyone who knows how to read it.

These guys have been running the show of "western culture" for thousands of years. They are not "new".
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

onezero4u wrote:Petet Nolan wrote:

"I am very much of the opinion now that the Illuminati is 110% correct and that the mass of humanity are nothing but "useless eaters" and that 90-95% of them have to be killed off because they are pests....rather like rabbits.

Why should those fathers NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Why should those children NOT be killed off by the Illuminati? Are they REALLY doing anything of any value above ground? "

are you insane???? thats really disturbing to me to read someone write that. Will you enthusiastically volunteer yourself, your family, and loved ones as part of the 95% to be exterminated??

the earth can easily support billions of people ...
onezero4u,
I started out with a very different opinion. And I continue on my work to stop the genocide DESPITE the FACT that those whose lives I have worked so hard to spare HATE ON ME FOR DOING SO.

I think it is FAR more "insane" for people who are slated to be killed to attack and hate on those who are working to save their lives than those who are working to save their lives and have done so for some years at great personal cost to come to the opinion that these people are "useless eaters" who have no right to life.

Just take a look at how many people ATTACK people who are working to save their lives. Who do you think the "insane" people are.

I ask men to do as little as pass along a book, read some evidence etc. These men refuse to do so. Do they have a "right to life" if they will not defend it themselves?

Telling men that they are slated to be killed does not stir them to action. Telling them that I take the position it is ok for them to be killed...THE SAME POSITION THEY ARE TAKING BY THE WAY...might just wake them up a bit.

Let me ask you a question.

What have YOU done to stop the planned cull of 90% of the population?

And if YOU have done nothing then YOU support it.....I have a PROVEN track record of spending 4 years, nearly 4,000 hours, and USD500,000 out of my OWN POCKET to work on the project to re-introduce the rule of law to Australia and Ireland. My latest book shows 400 MILLION men the evidence of the criminality of the courts and how to live in freedom.

How many men are helping me get this word out? ONE.

So are the rest really not "useless eaters"?

Men do NOT like their stupidity and ignorance reflected back at them....but that is what its going to take.

Consider the MRA-MRM area. I am the ONLY man to video record a family court matter and put it on you tube...the "useless eaters" in the MRA-MRM area will not even discuss what this video evidence shows. If they were all killed would it really be such a bad thing since they refuse to even discuss the criminality of those who are planning to kill them?

I think it is high time a few men pointed out the idiocy of men in the west today for ignoring the MOUNTAIN of evidence that their guvments are criminals.