Does donating to beggars in the Philippines only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Discuss deep philosophical topics and questions.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Does donating to Filipino beggars only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 7:33 pm
Your breakdown continues... I'm going to have you in a Filipino mental facility sooner than planned :lol:
I am going to...I am going to... Yes granpa, sure, whatever you say. :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does donating to Filipino beggars only multiply them so that there are more of them harassing us?

Post by Winston »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-HvL3TSf-8

Shannonnienke
5 years ago
So many of these comments prove exactly why this movie was made. The lack of compassion and negativity in this world is overwhelming... Even when the opportunity to be kind is laid out on a silver plate in front of you.

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
3 seconds ago
sorry but giving to the poor isn't gonna solve their problem. try it and you will see. your money will go down a bottomless pit. they are poor for a reason. it's their karma. you can't fix it for them. it's not in your power. the gods allow these things for some reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Shannonnienke
5 years ago
So many of these comments prove exactly why this movie was made. The lack of compassion and negativity in this world is overwhelming... Even when the opportunity to be kind is laid out on a silver plate in front of you.

3 seconds ago
sorry but giving to the poor isn't gonna solve their problem. try it and you will see. your money will go down a bottomless pit. they are poor for a reason. it's their karma. you can't fix it for them. it's not in your power. the gods allow these things for some reason.
Cameron Diaz at 41 (in the video) is really haggard. I don't think she's at all beautiful or hot. She's just a plain 41 year old cougar.

Anyway, to reply, that's not true. People are poor because of the failure of their governments, their society, their community, their family, and the Rothschilds. It is only right for people with more money to give to the poor but only the grateful poor.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
April 1st, 2011, 9:03 pm
Winston wrote:So can any of you answer the question of how beggars in the Philippines or other third world countries are able to are able to survive and reproduce, and not get weeded out by Darwinism?
I don't think anybody has accepted your premise that poverty is the result of a genetic defect. The only way your question would make any sense is if it were.

And anybody who sees what's going on, at least in American society, as survival of the fittest, just isn't paying attention. You think there's some sort of evolution evident in human society? Devolution would be closer to the mark.
Not necessarily a genetic defect. But genes may play a role because they create a vicious cycle that is hard to break. Maybe it's more about bad karma from past lives? The Hindus say that.

I've noticed that most poor Filipinos do not have a virtuous innocent vibe. They would never return a lost wallet for example with all the cash in it. They sort of have a dark vibe in terms of bad karma, as if their soul or aura matches their poverty. It's hard to explain. So perhaps they were born poor because their aura matches the poverty vibe? And like attracts like. So like the afterlife, you go where you resonate and vibe with the most. So most poor people in the Philippines have a poor person's energy. They don't have angst about it as if they are somewhere they don't belong, they act like they accept their place and know their place and are living out their karma, not like they are in the wrong place. There's no inner angst about it. They seem to be at one with their predicament.

Why do liberals assume that most or all poor people are good, innocent, and virtuous? That's not the case at all if you meet them in real life. But they seem to assume that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 3:49 pm
Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Shannonnienke
5 years ago

3 seconds ago
Cameron Diaz at 41 (in the video) is really haggard. I don't think she's at all beautiful or hot. She's just a plain 41 year old cougar.

Anyway, to reply, that's not true. People are poor because of the failure of their governments, their society, their community, their family, and the Rothschilds. It is only right for people with more money to give to the poor but only the grateful poor.
Those are factors too. But so is bad karma or poor consciousness frequency. The poor you see in the Philippines are on a different frequency. Not just poor. Go there and you will see if you are empathic and sensitive. How do you find out which of the poor are grateful? I would help poor people who are virtuous, but most of them are not, they would never return a lost wallet for example, and they believe that scamming and stealing is justified because they have a robin hood mentality.

I agree with you about Cameron Diaz. But you gotta remember that she isn't a star because of her looks only. Stars have a certain "Wow factor or IT factor" that makes them shine and attracts casting directors. It's something intangible. When Madonna first went to Broadway and Hollywood, everyone knew she would become a star, not because she had any connection or knew anyone in high places. It was because she had that "Wow factor or IT factor" about her, this shine and charisma that told everyone she was gonna be a star. Watch the movie "Neon Demon" from 2016 and you will see what I mean.