Our new HA WhatsApp group! (Must pass qualifications to join)

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Our new HA WhatsApp group! (Must pass qualifications to join)

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just started a new WhatsApp group for Happier Abroad fans and added some of my HA friends to it. We have about 12 members now in the group. The group includes some of my advisors such as Rock, Ladislav, Mr S, and WorldTraveler. And also Matt Hanson, Zboy1, Bao3niang and Alex too.

If any of you want to join, PM me with your WhatsApp contact info. Preferably we want people who fit the following criteria:

1. Is a knowledgeable experienced expat or traveler with good info to share.

2. Mature and down-to-earth and honest. No trolls or gaslighters or condescending types or degenerates.

3. Good mentally healthy sane people who seek to help and uplift others and enjoy camaraderie with other expats. No haters or people who want to bring others down please. No toxic or hot tempered people who explode easily please. Must be tactful with decent communication skills.

4. Have met someone we know in person or by webcam or on the phone, so that they can be vouched for and vetted by someone we know.

If that sounds like u and u wanna join, send me a PM.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Londonboy
Freshman Poster

Re: Our new HA WhatsApp group! (Must pass qualifications to join)

Post by Londonboy »

Hello Winston. I am Leonard Stokes. I am the AFA Manager in Bangkok Thailand. I have held this role for 9 years. I hope I meet the qualifications to be admitted to your wassapp group. My wassapp ID is +66(0)972061309
HappyGuy

Re: Our new HA WhatsApp group! (Must pass qualifications to join)

Post by HappyGuy »

Tech talk 8)

March 19, 2020
How Whatsapp will Zuck You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Fbjr2WfFw
https://lbry.tv/@RobBraxmanTech:6/how-w ... zuck-you:e

May 28th, 2019
Live Stream - How WhatsApp Zucks You
https://lbry.tv/@RobBraxmanTech:6/live- ... ucks-you:5
This live stream talks about how WhatsApp is the worst app for privacy because of it's connection to Facebook. Facebook has enough data to blackmail millions of people just through their contacts on WhatsApp.